End of the World Sex

Story Info
Zombie apocalypse sex romp fun time.
1.8k words
3.93
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it. This is the end of mother fucking humanity. Not that it'll be a huge loss. In your most cynical moods you figure that people as a whole really had this coming.

Should have listened to Randy Quaid. Would have been the first time he'd ever been right in his life but we all have to be right at least once ... right?

You have done everything by the book. Everything that everyone else expected of you. You climbed the corporate ladder and married the woman everyone expected you to. A world class ice queen. Part of you wouldn't be shocked if she'd already locked herself up in your bunker alone. She'd probably be happier that way.

The bartender and other patrons are glued to the tv. Carnage from neighboring cities splash across the screen. Everything is on fire. Stores are being looted. Chaos all around.

"Stay at home. Those affected by the parasite have been observed faster and stronger than normal and are violent. Do not put yourself in harm's way by attempting to reason with them." The hot blonde with stripper sized tits and a microphone implores viewers from the safety of a newsroom. You reach over the bar and grab the bottle of Johnnie. As expected nobody pays you any mind.

"You're here!" Of course she knew where to find you. And of course your best friend didn't. Her moron in paper armor.

Even with the state of things she looks amazing. Ever the optimist she's been trying to convince everyone that scientists will find a cure in time to save the world. Her smile falters as she takes you in.

"It's been a day." You say gesturing to the television. "Clearly."

"I've been looking for you. We need to grab some things and get to your place. Bobby's at home loading the back of the truck." She reaches her hand to you before adding, "Come with me, okay?? I'm scared."

Driving around the streets of town are both surreal and absolutely normal at the same time. Busier than usual sure but also eerily quiet. Sitting in the passenger seat gives you a chance to really look at her. She was your first kiss in senior year of high school. For four whole days you were sure she was yours. That was until you invited her over to your house after school Friday and she met your next door neighbor. Half a school year spent watching her from afar. Three months of planning every interaction between you two. Two weeks of pretending you had only just noticed she existed. One stolen kiss under the bleachers during gym. All of that down the drain in one chance encounter. It still didn't make sense to you. Bobby was an idiot. A habitual cheater. And a smooth talker. He always knew just what to say. Nineteen years you've sat on the sidelines. Over time you positioned yourself as her best friend more than his.

That's not to say there haven't been any perks for you. You may come home and fuck a block of ice every night. Your home may be all sharp angles and cold floors. But on nights Bobby doesn't come home? You get to make the drive across town and pick up the pieces.

Three weeks ago the first cases started popping up and nobody quite knew what to think. Everything was whispers and rumors. Bobby had gone out to the store hours earlier and she had been at home getting more and more upset. Luckily you were working late at the office when she called and asked you to swing by.

She was waiting on the porch of their mobile home. It was also clear she was drunker than a leprechaun in Ireland. Her nipples were poking through her shirt. The underwear she had on barely covered her cheeks. As you approached she got up and walked back inside. She didn't want you to see how raw her face was from crying.

You sat on the couch next to her and she rested her head on your shoulder. "You ever play what if, Joe?" She asked. You nod your head. "Me too." Her whole body shuddered with a sob which opened the door to you putting your arms around her. She passed out on you that night. For a while you just took her in. Her long legs. Gone were the perky high school tits and in their place were the breasts of a woman. The way she had fallen asleep had left her incredibly exposed and vulnerable. It seemed almost like your worlds had finally aligned. You pinched her nipple softly at first. Then a little harder. Testing the waters. When she didn't stir you pulled her body up higher so you could finger her. She moaned softly in her sleep.

You were in the process of moving her into a better position on the couch when you saw the headlights to Bobby's truck. Quickly covering her you went outside to face Bobby. But to your surprise all he did was thank you for keeping her out of his hair.

The memory of that has been plaguing you since. She had felt so warm and inviting whereas your wife was as close to fucking a pihrana plant as humanly possible.

All these things ran through your mind as the two of you walked through the grocery store. Other than a few odds and ends most of the shelves in the store were bare.

She was on her nears searching for anything that might be used for first aid when you first heard the pops.

"Shh." You tell her. "That's gunshots."

Her eyes go wild with fear. She quickly shoves what little she's found into her bag and stands to see what you're looking at.

Outside of the store you can see a car driving slowly down the road. A man is hanging out of the backseat window and he's shooting wildly at the stores that line Main Street.

"Come on." You lead her to the back of the store. You don't see the flash at the front of the store before everything starts to shake. The windows break and you both fly forward a few feet.

Everything is so loud and so quiet at the same time. Your body aches. The store looks like a tornado hit it.

A few feet in front of you by the door to the back room she's curled herself into a tight knit ball. Theres blood on her forehead and she's softly crying. Her eyes are focused solely on you.

"I thought you were dead. You didn't get up when I said your name. I thought you were gone."

The room slowly stops spinning and you're quiet. It sounds like whatever danger was here moments ago passed.

It hurts to get up but you do and she follows your lead. In the back room there's rows of empty shelves. To your right as soon as you walk in is a tiny manager's office. Next to that is a supply closet. But in back there's a door with a sign on it that says "break room." You take her there. You sit in down in one of the folding chairs and tell her to wait while you get a better look at the road out front.

As you make your way through the destroyed store you hear a buzzing sound and follow that to where she had dropped her bag. Inside of it is her phone. You pick it up.

"Rebekah?" Bobby yells.

"No it's me. She's safe. We are safe. Stay there. I'm bringing her to you."

With her phone and bag reunited you inch closer to the front of the store. There's... nothing. Absolutely nothing is going on outside. No first responders. No people at all. The whole walk back to the break room your mind is racing. This could be your only chance.

There is this utter look of relief on her face when she sees you. "It's not safe out there. We need to stay here just for a bit until we can make a run for it."

She's alarmed. "What about Bobby?"

"He's at home safe. We aren't. You need to think about yourself for once." You pace in front of her and take several quick panicked breaths. "I don't know if we are going to make it."

A sob escapes her lips and she catapults herself from her chair into your arms. "I'm so scared."

Time passes slowly while you're holding her. She seems to have calmed but also hasn't pulled away from you.

You start by kissing her forehead. When she doesn't object you take her chin in your hand and lift her face to yours. Almost twenty years of lust comes out of you as you kiss her mouth. If only she would kiss you back.

"We can't do this... you're my best friend." She whispers as she pulls back.

Friend-zoned in the zombie apocalypse. Of fucking course. Nevertheless you persist.

"Listen to me." Stepping closer to her. "I've loved you for so long... please.. I don't want to die not knowing you in this way."

You can see the fight she's having in her head. She's a constant people pleaser. She hates seeing you like this. Afraid and vulnerable. You know the point when you've won. She hasn't been desired after in a very long time.

Making the first move, again, you lift her shirt over her head and cup her breast in your hand. Your teeth nibble on nipple. You suck softly and then harder. Her breathing gets faster and she moans loudly.

She pushes you back and lets out of a half crazed laugh. "I need to be quieter!!!" She lifts her skirt and pulls her under down before kicking it away. Hopping on the table in the center of the room she uses on finger to beckon you.

She wraps her legs around you as you slide inside of her. Her body moves with you as you thrust hard. Both of you begin to moan together. Every part of you is synced with her. She thrusts her body back and takes your hand and puts it on you breast. As you squeeze and pinch her breasts she gasps, "Oh fuck I'm coming."

You pump faster and can feel yourself explode inside her. Loudly you groan as your body shakes. You can almost imagine every drop of your semen filling her up.

You're sitting with your back against the door watching her use her underwear to clean the cum that's dripping down her inner thigh when you first hear it.

Somebody is in the back room. You aren't alone anymore.

She whimpers again. This time the ecstasy is completely gone from her voice. She's terrified. You stare at each other in dead silence.

The last thing you hear is the axe hitting the door.