Simple

Story Info
Guy gets surprise from girl he just met.
2.1k words
4.42
4.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simple

She wasn't all that much to look at, sorta short, skinny, holding her tray of burger, fries, and drink as she looked around the crowded dining room. As I watched her she turned my way and made eye contact, gave a slight smile and headed toward me.

"Excuse me, but there's hardly anyplace to sit, would you mind if I joined you?" she asked.

I replied, "No problem, sit down." Short hair, glasses too large for her face, not really beautiful but cute in her own way.

As she set her tray down she said, "Hi, I'm Darci, do you come here often?"

"From time to time. I get Tuesday afternoons off and I ducked in here because it sort of looks like rain. I'm Tim."

As we ate we chatted, and I noticed she certainly was dressed for summer, with just short shorts, flip-flops, and a thin t-shirt. I couldn't see any evidence of a bra.

"Taking time off, huh, what are you doing this afternoon?" she asked.

"Really don't have anything planned, just relaxing, how about you?"

"I love to go for walks. Have you been in the park across the street?" she asked looking out the window, seeing the wind blowing through the trees. "There's a good sized pond and lots of ducks. It's on other side of the park behind that little hill."

"Hmm, sounds good, I'm a bird lover. I might check that out when I'm finished. Would you like to show me?" I asked.

"Sure, it's Tuesday, and I'm off all day. I think you'll like it."

We finished our burgers and after small talk got up, bussed our trays and headed to the door, her leading the way. Traffic was light, so we cut across the street and headed for the walkway leading into the park.

We chatted as we walked, and as we rounded the knoll, sure enough there was a flotilla of wood ducks, diving and popping back up to the surface. As we watched, a stiff breeze picked up, becoming a strong wind. Suddenly we were caught in an ice cold downpour.

We began running back toward the street. "My apartment's three blocks away, on the other side of the street." She yelled. We didn't wait for a green light to cross the street, and sprinted across between cars.

It was a total downpour. We ran as fast as we could, but even by the time we approached the door to her building the rain had increased its intensity. Hurriedly we threw open the door and ducked inside and paused to catch our breath.

That's when I noticed just how wet we really were. I was soaked to the skin blue shirt, denims, shoes & socks. As she turned to face me I saw how her thin shorts clung tightly to her form, and her white t-shirt wasn't hiding anything at all, her nipples stuck out firm and proud.

"We may as well go up to my place and dry off. Maybe a glass of wine would help us warm up," she offered as she punched the code into the keypad to open the vestibule door. I was shivering, and it sounded like the best idea of the day.

We were dripping all over as we took the elevator to the third floor and got out. She led the way to her apartment, the last one on the right, a corner unit overlooking the park.

Once we got inside she said, "At least it's warm here. We should get out of these wet clothes and see if we can get warm. I'm going to have a quick hot shower, and you can too if you want. I can put our stuff in the drier, and I've got an extra bathrobe that might be little small but you can use it in the meantime. You're still dripping like mad. Why don't you stand in the kitchen, we can dry the floor later."

And with that she turned and headed to the bathroom.

It wasn't five minutes before I heard her finish her shower, and about a minute later she came out wrapped in a towel. "You're next. I'll bring you that bathrobe," she smiled, "just drop your clothes on the floor."

Shivering, I went in and happily took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. It was wonderful! Real relief from the chills. As I was showering the door opened and she came in with a bathrobe and picked up my shirt, pants, socks, and underwear. "I'm putting them in the drier with mine. It'll take a while, here's a towel for you, see you in a bit," she said as she hung it and the white bathrobe on the wall.

Feeling great I dried myself and reached for the bathrobe. It was really way too small for me, and the belt was somehow missing and I had to hold it shut with both hands. I opened the door to see her sitting on the sofa with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses, and one very much larger wine glass, almost a decorative item.

As we shared a couple of glasses and I became more comfortable when she picked up the bottle and poured some into the large wine glass and began to slowly swirl it around.

"Don't you find this interesting?" she asked, "As it goes round and round you can look deeply into it. As you watch, does it seem relaxing to you?"

I became mesmerized as she slowly spun the wine round and round. "See how the light on the surface changes, over and over and over." She said. "Does this make you relax further?"

I replied, almost sleepily, "Yes, it really does make you relax, in fact it makes you feel peaceful."

She said, "That peaceful feeling can sometimes make your body do surprising things. You may notice that your left arm is feeling lighter. And as you watch and continue to look deeply into the wine it will become lighter and lighter."

To my surprise my left arm rose gently from my lap. "Good!" she said. "You will continue to become more comfortable and peaceful as you look into the wine till you find yourself totally at ease."

After swirling the glass for another minute or so she asked, "Do you feel really, really relaxed?"

"Yes," I replied, "I don't remember when I've been this relaxed before."

"Good," she smiled, "I would like to ask you some questions. If that's OK with you, raise your finger." And with that my right finger raised all by itself.

"All right, I have some questions about boys I've always wondered about, would you be willing to give me your answers?" My finger raised again.

"Do you like to see pictures of naked women?" she asked. My finger raised.

Have you ever been totally naked with a girl during the day", she asked. My finger stayed on the arm of the chair.

"Would being naked in front of a girl make you embarrassed?" she asked. My finger rose another time.

"Would you be more embarrassed if you were naked in front of a girl and had an erection? she asked. My finger rose immediately.

I've heard that guys actually like it when they get erections. Is that true?" she asked softly. Again my finger raised.

"Do you like to be with a girl when you have an erection?" she whispered. My finger raised again.

"Sometimes a particular thing can cause a guy to get hard. From now on, when you hear a girl say "simple", or "simply" or the word "simple" in any other form you will get an absolutely rock hard erection. It may start slow, but after a minute or so you'll get really, really, really hard. You will stay rock hard till you climax. If you are with a girl who says simple you won't be able to ejaculate until she has her climax first, no matter what." She said, "If for some reason you leave each other's company because you couldn't "get together", you'll stay rock hard for an hour later."

"You will find that every Tuesday at noon you will want to come to this apartment. In the back of your mind you'll be happy, because you know you'll have the chance to be naked with a girl and maybe something will happen. When you get here you will enter 61278 in code pad at the entrance to get into the building. When you get to my room and I say, "Hi, Tim, good to see you," you'll instantly find yourself in the same totally comfortable state just like you are now. You'll find my suggestions agreeable and enjoy being here. You will take off your all your clothes and fold them carefully, but still be aware you are totally naked. You won't remember what happens till one year from the day you came and think this is all very normal and that it's what you want to do. You will stay in your comfortable mental state until it's time for you to leave and I say, "Thanks for coming," You will then put your clothes back on and as you leave the building you will return to your normal state. Is that OK?" she asked.

Again my finger rose.

"Looks like it's still raining, so I suppose we should "simply " stay here for a while." she smiled. "I would like you to stand up and clasp your hands behind your back."

When I stood up the front of the bathrobe opened up completely, fully exposing me in front of her but then I felt the need to my hands behind my back like she asked.

"That's really nice. Now could you please take your robe off and hang it in my closet?" she said. After a bit I took it off and hung it in the closet, but as I did I realized I was now totally naked in front of this girl. She said, "When you're standing you I would like you to lock your fingers together behind your neck. And, while you're standing there, I'd like you to turn around slowly."

"That was great. Now, slowly turn around again."

As I turned, I realized that I was starting to get hard. After the second turn she asked me to turn again. My cock was rising. There was no way to stop it. I continued to get hard, till I was pointing straight up.

"That's nice, really very nice. I'll bet after all the wine you need to pee, don't you? " she asked. "I've heard that guys have a hard time peeing when they have an erection. Is that true"?

I knew she couldn't see that my finger had raised, so I nodded and knew I should head to the bathroom. I stood there trying to pee, but was only able to get a short upward arc which soon turned to a dribble that ran down my shaft and dripped off my balls.

She stood watching this with a grin, and then said, "Well, since some went on the floor I suppose you should clean it up. Here's a spare towel. Do a nice job, it's OK if it takes several minutes, I need to send a message to a friend."

When I got back to the living room she was sitting on the couch watching me walk toward her totally naked with my cock arcing up toward ceiling. With a grin she said, " Now I'd like you to stand straight in front of me and turn all the way around again", which I did.

I was terribly aware of my nakedness and my totally hard erection as I faced her but was unable to do anything about it.

"I would like you to pour me another glass of wine, and then stand in front of me with your hands clasped behind your neck again as you watch me drink my wine. When I'm finished I want you to close your eyes and wait."

"I'm really, totally enjoying this," she said, "and now with your eyes still closed I want you to keep your hands behind you and turn around half way."

"Is your erection really hard right now?"

"Yes, I don't know when I've ever been harder.

"OK, that's nice. Now slowly turn all the way around again, but keep your eyes closed. Are you still just as hard?

Yes, I'm still really, really hard."

OK, that's great! Now you can open your eyes. Tim, I want you to meet my good friend, Erin."

"Well hellooooo, Tim!" she gushed, then in almost a whisper, "Darci, you're the BEST!"

Darci said, "For the last month Erin's boyfriend has been away on a study abroad program, and she's heard that he's been fucking several of the girls in his class. She told me she feels really cheated on and left out, and asked me this morning if I could help her meet a nice guy. I told her if she wasn't busy this afternoon that I'd message her when I found somebody."

To be continued...