End of the Year Extravaganza

Story Info
Buying a car can be fun.
1.4k words
4.27
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knows the end of the year is the time to buy a new car.

You've seen that little pink Toyota on lot for a while now. It hasn't moved. Not many buyers can appreciate that cherry pink paint the way you do. You have put it off and put it off long enough and you want to go drive that car.

Finally a day off alone where you can get away and go give it a whirl. You head down knowing the moment you step on the lot you are bombarded by salesmen trying to push something you know you don't want. You don't mind that much. You like the attention. Kind of like trying to be wooed.

Sure enough, you drive on the lot and walk to the pink car. A salesman already sought you out. You can see him in the reflection checking out your ass as he walks toward you.

He is starring hard. You like it. He never looks away the whole walk over to you. Probably trying to guess what your panties look like under that tight little black skirt.

"Hi ma'am. You like this one? A Toyota. Great cars."

"Hi. Yeah. Well..I really like the color. Haha. Don't know much about cars."

"I'm Kyle and I would be happy to answer any questions you have about it."

"Thanks, I'm Mag."

"Want to sit inside?" He offers softly.

"Yeah, please."

"Yes ma'am. I'll just go grab the keys."

You continue looking around the car. You notice Kyle returning in the reflection again. STARRING AT YOUR ASS! You decide to give him a little show this time. Bending over making sure to make you skirt crawl up a bit as you press your face to the glass. You stand up quickly pretending not to know that he was behind you.

"Got them." he says, shaking a keys at my eyes level.

He unlocks the door and holds it open for you. You slide in behind the wheel. Two hands on the wheel as you look around the dash. Comfy seats.

"Here. Let's take it for a drive."

Kyle closes the door and walks around to enter the other side. You decide to give him a little fun. He's handsome anyways and you're feeling a bit hot for him. You hike your skirt. Just above the top of your thigh high hose. A little skin showing. He tries not to look as he gets in but it's so obvious.

"Okay. Let's go." You saying while starting the engine.

You slowly creep off the lot and enter the traffic headed for some more open road away from the traffic. He begins telling you car nonsense. Engine size. Fuel consumption. Mileage. On and on. You put up with it. Joking and even putting your hand on his knee when he makes you laugh.

You have your legs spread open a bit with you feet on the pedals. You can feel his eyes every time he tries to glance. It's turning you on how badly he wants to see. Each time you grab his leg, moving your hand higher a little each time. You notice that it's gotten his attention. He adjusts trying to cover it up. It's big. You're curious now too.

As you drive, Kyle tells you to open it up. Put the pedal down. It's a small car but it has impressive power. You watch the needle on the speedometer crawl across the dash. Things blurring outside the window. Finally you let off the accelerator. Slowing down and pulling onto the side of the road. Your heart pounding from the adrenaline. And your horny from it. You grab his leg again. Higher. And leave it. You look at him. He's uncomfortable pushing back into his seat.

"Oh, don't be shy Kyle."

Rubbing his leg higher now and feeling his cock through his pants.

"Ma'am ma'am ma'am, I'm not allowed to do this, I'll get fired."

You pull your hand away. Slightly offended but also flattered by his politeness.

"Well, am I allowed to do this?" You reply with sass.

One hand on your thigh and the other up your skirt. Moving in circles. Skirt still covering the full show but such a tease.

"Well, I guess I technically can't stop you from doing that," he stutters at you as he leans forward a bit to see. He sighs.

You move down in the seat causing your skirt to go up all the way. No panties. You put your feet up on the seat slouched all the way down now. Moaning as you finger yourself in front of him. You love him watching you and you can see that he's enjoying the show.

You drape an arm over the console grabbing his arm.

"You're sure you don't want to join me?"

You reach for his zipper again. He doesn't stop you this time. You slide it down and reach inside. Your fingers wrapping around his thick cock inside his pants. They don't even fit all the way around. Slowly stroking him as you spend most of your effort on yourself. He quickly undoes his belt and button pulling his slacks down as the fall around his ankles at the floor. You reach inside his briefs feeling that soft skin. You pull it out of the waist and get a look.

Your finger moving over the tip playing with a dribble of silky precum. You want a taste. Putting your knees in the seat and leaning across the console you take him in your mouth. You jaw putting in a lot of work on his thick cock. His arm reaching down your body squeezing your ass while your fingers are pulsing inside your dripping pussy. A complete stranger. You blush as you fight to work down his cock more. Drool leaking down his cock from your lips not being able to close fully. You're loving the challenge.

You notice how wet your fingers are from all this excitement. The wet sound from your fingers moving around inside you has even more turned on.

"Mag, would you like to see if the backseat in spacious enough for you family?" You laugh hitting his chest and jump back.

He slaps your ass on the way. Kicking off his slacks and loafers as he follows between the seats. He sits next to you. Fully erect. You grab it and quickly throw your legs over him straddling him lowering yourself on his cock. Using his cock to spread your lips and let him inside.

You notice the traffic passing by as you look out the rear window. The moment you're going to get shy about it the head of his cock slides inside. Filling you like you haven't ever felt. You hug the head rest lowering yourself all the way. Up and down.

"Oh fuck! Fuck Kyle! So fucking big, Mhmmm."

His hands on your skirt around your hips now bouncing your little pussy on his thick cock. You feel yourself about to cum. You hug the headrest harder bouncing up and down as fast and hard as you can. You finally release. Cumming harder than in a long time. Screaming and sweating. Your hair in his face as you slam your little pussy down his big cock. You want to feel his cum inside you but you know you can't.

You whisper in his ear as you bounce on him, "pull out."

He suddenly rips you off at that moment. A huge spurt of cum raining down on his chest. You want all of it. Gripping your lips back around his cock you finish him in your mouth. Cum overflowing your mouth. He is shooting it out faster than you can swallow. Cum still shooting as you stroke landing on your black skirt. His huffing finally slows.

Your hands covered in his cum dripping down his cock. You keep licking it up. Making him flinch.

Using your finger to scoop it off you skirt and sucking it off.

You look at him and say,

"I love it. I'll take it!"

As you lower your skirt back down and hop in the driver seat. You begin to drive as he dresses not saying another word. He walks you into the office once you return.

"This is Mary. She will take care of the paperwork with you."

He walks away without even a hand shake into the mens room. Hair a mess. Shirt tail hanging out. Makes you chuckle as you enter Mary's office.