All Comments on 'End of Year Bonus: Shannon'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS SHIT?

DOUBLE FUCKING ZERO FOR YOU! And UNmerry xmas to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Personally

I'd rather have the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong hang up

or are you going to feed your kids with the pussy of your employer ? whore her out to a group of business guys nobody knows her and have a grant from each and give it to the boys. this is out of makeable, he has now a crew who knows we can fuck the bosses wife cause she is just a cheap whore. as for the characters, why in hell a normal couple should turn nympho and pimp with no development in a day or two and like it ? plot is shit writing ok

OzRobertOzRobertover 14 years ago
It's a fantasy

Good story. It's not literature, it's a sex fantasy. It has enough cocks and cunts and fluids to satisfy the reader. I don't want plot development, just sex and I certainly don't want economic theory. Well done. Watch the spelling.

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
They say watching too much porno can get to you...

Even if Shannon was kind of a prude prior to the crazy gangbanging, it doesn't take long for a seed of lust to plant itself and grow into something full blown. In the story, the seed took root when they were watching a gangbang flick. It took 3 days of thinking and 4 days of planning before it actually happened. That's quite reasonable. I thought the story played out well, and it was well written and deserved to be critiqued as such. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get a life

Old story, not well written, and even weaker grammer. Read at least once before relying on spell check, an please read it once to see if you think legitimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the mentality of this is so low it doesnt matter

Go out and get HIV testing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What crap!!!

Reading this story is like taking a crap in a broken toilet you can not flush the stink away. The gangbang was boring. Back to writers school. "Good Luck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh don't be prudes

I would have given this a higher rating, except the writing was fairly poor. I don't have a problem with this kind of story, but for those of you who do, why are you reading it? In a sex website, under "Group Sex," guess what you can expect to find? DUH, people screwing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Hey

Love the story. Love to hear more of adventures like this. Keep up the great work.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 13 years ago
OK but...

I didn't mind the premise -- it was kind of hot -- albeit boring after a while when the description became monotonous. I did, however, take more exception to this beautiful, sexy, and generous wife being called and treated like a whore which was gratuitous. If one accepts the premise (her body for xmas bonus), I'd rather seem them appreciating her and treating her with more respect while they enjoy every hole she has to offer. I've noticed this trend in other stories by this author as something I can do without. However, I guess some get off on demeaning and others on being demeaned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whores are, as whores do

once a whore always a whore

when sex is used in place of money or as payment it is whoring or prostitution and with it comes the medical risk of sex with others.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
He should have arranged -

for the guys to fuck her to death, and collect a pile a of life insurance on her - thus, he would get a bonus, too!

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohalmost 12 years ago
A bit far fetched

A Four Star grade - bordering a Three and that is sort of generous, a three would have been too low. I could see the CCTV surprise coming up, too obvious, Donnie should have been involved and left, then come back.

The grammar is appalling, maybe construction like (sorry construction academics). I am a girl that loves a cock or two, even at the same time. However what is this obsession nay constant infatuation with writing how big the cocks are in inches. We, the readers and particularly women are only interested in knowing the dimensions when they are tiny, just to say "yuck no way" full up is full up, regardless on how long it is. "He shoved his thick 8 inch cock in to her ...cunt/ass/mouth etc" is much better iterated as "He shoved his thick pulsating/hard/solid/veined etc cock in to her (wherever)", and frankly more believable.

I do enjoy 'gratuitous sex' themed stories, with thrashing and banging from all angles. sweat and other bodily fluids and even name calling in the correct context. The name calling of the bosses wife in this story would be a reflection to the reader of what they 'the crew' think of him their boss in respect terms. These guys wouldn't be the sort of people that he would invite to his house to fuck his wife, because if they act like that whilst banging her, they would probably arseholes at work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous