All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 05'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's mind numbing. Not the writing, but the story. Why would the writer go to exposure so soon? There should have been a few things that happened that could have revealed it each getting harder to stop or hide. Then a big one to end the world....... I mean reveal the secret. I can understand some of the characters being foolishly happy about this reveal, but Chris and Anna shouldn't. One is human and the other raised partially human. This reveal is going to be a train wreck. I know the writer can make them do what he/she wants. Human nature is easy to predict. When people realize these beings exist there is going to be trouble. Someone kills a cheating lover? A couple puncture marks and a vampire did it. Or some claw marks and a were did it. Also you have the idiots that will lose their mind. Vampires exist? they will kill us in our sleep and must be destroyed. Were beings exist? they will go on a blood thirsty rampage and kill us. There will be no working together. Humans can't even get along with other humans, and you think they will get along with people that can easily kill them? I can see the reaction now(If the writer had not abandoned the story) They can do things we can't, so they are dangerous and must be destroyed.

That is the future( if the writer ever picks it back up) How about the now? The president is negotiating with the beings. The go between is the NSA agent. The one that already admitted she is compromised. Why would the humans believe what she is saying? Seems to me this would be like saying hi I'm a turncoat, but listen to me and we will get things done.

I understand in these stories the writer wants to make the hero the most important part of it. Not sure how that works here. The synod sits by and does nothing while this new being does the talking for them? This would be like a celebrity walking into a government meeting and trying to dictate peace agreements. It wouldn't happen.

Now to my problem with Anna. I understand she is young. What I don't understand is her reaction when he gets home. I want sex, he wants to think about everything that has happened. So since he wont fuck her, she thinks about raping him. Her thought is to force herself on him. This line and thinking has destroyed any feelings for the character. He has been gone a whole two days, had people try to kill him, been arrested and held captive, had to escape from the mystery being(I think demon) and deal with the possible war with the humans. All this and she wants to rape him? I'm sure she will stick around and cause all kinds of problems.

Just my point of view,

Buddy J.

P.S just because someone calls someone mom, doesn't make them related. This is not incest, and having the tag to trick people interested in that is sad.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Entertaining to say the least, just keeps getting better. Guess some critics don’t understand literary license, I’m sure the proverbial pot is heating up. Thanks for sharing

ClearmuseClearmuse11 days ago

Exciting, like seeing things moving along. Some real epic shit going on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES