Endangered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris sighed, he didn't really appreciate her cavalier attitude towards his mating but his dragon clearly thought he really had no right to complain.

"Well thanks for the explanation, I'm not sure what I can tell you in return other than how a farm runs or maybe a few funny stories. I'm totally new to this life."

"That would be nice, I guess. Tell me a story." Claire would be happy to feel the vibrations of his speech through their touching chests and really concentrate on enjoying the little back massage he was giving her.

Chris started to describe his life growing up on the farm, she seemed to love it, resting her ear against his shoulder as she lay on top of him, listening as he talked and breathed.

Soon, dragonish urges caught up to her and she lifted herself into position and slipped him slowly back inside her warm, slick centre; lying back down on his chest and urging him to continue as she made little bucking motions with her hips and whimpered involuntarily in pleasure.

Claire loved his body. Everything about it, he was tall, broad and well-muscled. He dwarfed her but still let her have her way, being a little dominant with him at times. She would never have had that with any of the other males.

Mostly however, she loved his smell, his presence, and that as they talked he looked up to her, treating her with reverence rather than coddling her like she was still a child. Sure, not all of the males were that bad, Lord Guthrie and even Alexander had seen her as an equal but there was really no spark there whatsoever.

Chris was wonderful, playful, sexy and attentive towards her. There wasn't an ounce of arrogance or posturing in his bones, even though he had more reason to be that way than most. He was a class one for god's sake, she could feel the power oozing off him, knew first-hand how freely he gave staggering amounts of energy in his moments of passion.

When he finally flipped them over and took his time finishing inside her yet again, he had her heart melting. Her legs were still spread wide, wrapped up and around his butt as she recovered, feeling his latest hot, sticky deposit pooling inside her womb and his magic jumping restlessly between her cells.

He'd tamed her without even trying. Leaving her to float on a fluffy, post-orgasmic cloud as he flipped them back over so she was on top of him again and began to describe some of the antics he'd gotten up to with Jethry over the years.

She perked up as he told her about his stash of gold, the small debacle he'd had trying to pay for Annabel's dress with dragon gold. It made her laugh, he was so young and sweet on the outside but his dragon had strong ties to the older ways. He actually enjoyed hunting and panning for gold, that was old school dragon stuff, no one had really bothered in several centuries. Her own family treasure, contributed to by both mother and daughter was mostly gems and metals they'd traded for their services over the years, kept in a small vault in their house. It didn't have the magical potency or use in witchcraft of Chris's hard-won gold but it had begun to magically multiply over the years, treasure always did around dragons.

He kept mentioning the girl named Annabel but seemed hesitant to come out and say where Claire stood in regards to her, he was clearly smitten with his human First. Claire could see it in his eyes as he talked about her, he truly loved her.

A good dragon broodmate, Claire wasn't jealous of that, it wasn't in her nature. Besides, his love would come to her in time. Chris's happiness seemed to orbit closely around the young woman, Claire would make sure she didn't upset that.

In truth, she was eager to meet the woman who'd held her mate's heart before he was even a dragon. She wanted to thank her for safeguarding his happiness and shaping him into the wonderful Being that was currently holding her. She would have to thank the witch too, without her bravery, he never would have survived that terrible night his father was hunted down.

They eventually began talking about each other's aspects. Claire was a little disbelieving as he described the magic he'd pulled off so far, without any training! Especially the living enchantment on Annabel. She had to keep reminding herself that he was class one. His carefree, gentle attitude didn't befit someone of his power. He was barely two weeks old.

"It's so cool that you can just go back to the Ether when you're sleeping, or whenever, I guess," Claire said, looking down at him in the darkness with her chin propped on his smooth sternum. "They took us into the Ether a few times at school, that was quite a while ago now, but I've never really felt the need to go back. I didn't find it pleasant, always feeling out of place and having my energy seep out of me so quickly. I was always scared of waiting too long, getting trapped and depleted to a lifeless ghoul."

"It's weird how everyone describes it like that," Chris couldn't fathom what it must feel like. "I've never felt anything like that. It just feels right. Like warm sunshine."

"There must be a lot of energy for you to use, with everything in the Norm having a small presence in there. That teleport you did...three quarters of the way across America... that must have been huge. I can only do it within a couple hundred miles unless maybe I was standing in a fire when I started."

In truth, it made her feel a little small, something she wasn't accustomed to at all.

"Wait, you actually stand in a fire to access your aspect? Doesn't it burn?"

"Yes. And no, it doesn't burn, silly!" Claire chuckled. "It's my aspect, just like the Ether to you."

"Well I guess that makes sense but it still sounds crazy," he said.

"It's way less crazy than being the master of another dimension where everything has a ghost presence."

"Hrmm, you've got me there."

"Of course I do," she laughed, the motion making her pause a moment as their sticky sexes jostled against each other. "Fire's really not so bad. I have a huge outdoor pit at home, it's about eight feet wide and lined with stones. I hooked up a couple of gas elements underneath to help me light it. I usually make a big pyre of chopped wood and branches, set it going, and when it's good and hot, I get in."

She paused to see if he had anything to say, but he must have been shocked silent.

"As it burns," Claire continued, "I like to lie down in the embers and absorb all the heat until it burns out. I can easily go to sleep like that, just like you and the ether."

"But... but... what about your clothes?" Chris asked.

"Well, I'm naked, of course."

"It sounds dangerous," Chris murmured.

"No it's not! I've got a special permit and a fire-hose right nearby. I could just extinguish it by absorbing it all at once anyway. The only real downside is that I spend a fortune on firewood. I could burn almost anything flammable I guess, like coal or diesel, but there's something so nice about a good wood fire."

"Your Mom's aspect isn't as crazy, is it?"

"Well, she's a wind dragon or maybe they're better known as thunder dragons. She's the most elegant flyer you'll ever see and when she's up there, she absorbs static electricity straight out of the clouds. Oh, Chris, she's so graceful when she's in the sky, she loves it more than anything."

"Where does she fly? I mean, wouldn't it be risky that she gets seen flying around over San Diego?" Chris wondered.

"You're right, it would. But one of the first bits of magic her parents taught her was to hide herself, either becoming truly invisible like some of the older vampires can or casting a spell so that humans don't take notice of her."

"So she can fly wherever and whenever she wants? Man, I really feel like I'm missing out." Chris fantasized for a moment, re-living those childhood dreams of soaring through the air, swooping low over the fields of Jethry's farm to playfully terrify the stock. He'd only flown once so far, mostly by accident, and only for a few moments. "Wait a minute, why didn't you guys fly here instead of driving?"

"There are a few reasons actually," Claire explained. "Firstly, it would be quite a long flight and I'm sure I couldn't hold my invisibility for so long, though Mon no doubt could. Also, Elizabeth thought it would be best if we remained in our mostly human forms, in case that triggered you to change into your dragon before you're truly ready. We also didn't know how the meeting would go, how long we'd be staying, so we wanted to bring along some things, clothes, toiletries, and etcetera. I'd say that was prudent, given how well you and I seem to get along."

She giggled at the thought of what exactly how well they'd been getting along these past few hours, momentarily shifting her body forward to nibble his chin. It stirred Chris to bring one of his hands into her hair and guided her to a kiss, their warm breath meeting before the soft touch of lips, and eventually tongues.

He could tell she was feeling frisky again by the way she squirmed provocatively, pretending that she was trying to get away from his hold in her silky hair while her tongue explored his sharp mouth and told an entirely different and more believable story. Her rich, fruity scent dominated his senses, intoxicating him; however, he fortified himself and used his grip to pull them gently apart.

Ever the fighter, Claire now struggled to keep their lips locked, even gripping his top lip between her fanglets. As he used a firmer grip and it became clear she wouldn't win, she released him with a frustrated breath, looking down to see him smiling lovingly up at her. His hand released her hair and moved to brush her cheek gently, his thumb stroking across the corner of her lips. She nestled into his touch, cherishing the care she could see in his eyes through the dim word of her enhanced nightime vision.

"My mate," Chris whispered, more to make himself believe that this beautiful, fiery creature was his.

Her insides seemed to liquefy into molten, buttery goo at his innocent, adoring stare and his quiet declaration.

"Yes," She hissed turning to kiss his palm before moving to nuzzle into the side of his face, her lips finding his ear, breath full of passion. "My mate, my sire, my love."

"Claire," his voice grew apologetic, "I love Annabel... I..."

"Shhh," the beautiful dragoness cooed. "I know. It will come. For now it's enough that we are mated."

"Okay," he stroked the back of her neck, his feelings rather jumbled. It was like he was being pulled in two directions; his human loyalty and love for Annabel versus his new, very powerful physical match between Claire and his dragon. The pull, the intoxication of Claire was almost scary but he truly loved Annabel, Susan too for that matter. "Annabel is my First, she will always be my true love."

"Love is infinite, Chris, limitless. You will come to realise this soon enough. Humans seem to think it is a weakness, a vulnerability, but love is exactly what makes a dragon brood a nigh unstoppable force; Beings united, strengthened by love."

"That's going to take a while to get my head around, Claire. Thank you though, that was quite eloquent. I'm honoured that you feel that way, I feel dirty that I can't truly return your feelings right now, though. I mean, I'm going to marry Annabel."

"That's fine," she began planting tiny kisses across the contours of his ear and down onto his jaw.

"Claire, why me? I don't have anything to offer, I don't even know what I'm doing?"

She stopped her teasing abruptly, a low growl in her throat and anger flaring inside her, directed first at his insecurity or whoever had planted such stupid ideas in his head. However, those hard feelings dissolved almost instantly at his confused look.

"Chris," she soothed, looking deep into his gold-rimmed irises, her hands cupping his face. "Why do you need to offer anything? It feels right, doesn't it?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Exactly," Claire stroked her hands down chin, onto his neck, appreciating the musculature under his cream coloured scales before coming to rest on his chest as she pushed herself away from him, looking down at her mate in assessment.

Her short claws suddenly gripped him dangerously, digging into his pecks, little spikes of pain. It was so unexpected that it startled Chris, sending adrenaline pulsing outwards from his heart as his lungs expanded in a huge intake of breath. He moved to intercept her hands but she hissed a quiet warning. However, there was a twinkle in her eyes that told him he wasn't in any serious danger.

"Maybe you don't see what I see, but there's plenty to offer here. I don't like you talking about yourself like that. You are a dragon, a powerful, unique dragon, and you're my mate. Yes, you are young, perhaps innocent. In our world you need to be confident in who you are, your abilities, your feelings. I'll work on that with you, insecurities can be very dangerous, I know that first hand."

"Okay," Chris nodded dumbly.

"Okay," she smiled, giving a playful twist of her hips against the semi-flaccid penis trapped between their bodies. She extracted her claws and hunched downwards to kiss each spot she'd pricked his flawless, tiny scales. Ten kisses, ten little flicks of her tongue before she looked up mischievously at her mate and popped his little purple nipple into her mouth, teasing it quickly to firmness as she held his stare. His hand came to play through her ruby hair and she could feel him hardening down below.

"Show me some confidence," she looked up at him submissively, apologetic for using her claws on him.

He made no response, one hand simply stroking through her hair, the other up and down the outside of her thigh where she straddled him.

A frustrated sigh was on the tip of her tongue when his hand suddenly took a vicelike grip on the scruff of her neck. A little excited gasp escaped her instead, even as her body practically purred in response.

***

It was late, pitch black outside as they spooned on the couch, naked, still in their half forms. Their parents had long since had dinner over at Jethry's house and gone to bed, only looking in on the pair briefly as they still humped like bunnies.

Only Immianthe stopped by for any extended period of time, getting introduced to Claire as she rode him. The sprite sat down on Chris's chest in front of her to get a 'close up view.'

Annabel didn't emerge at all and Chris was thankful for that, she certainly didn't need to see him having sex with another woman. He worried about what she must be thinking, doubting that she was truly okay with it, as she said she was. Going to check on her would be wrong though, this time was for bonding with his newest broodmate.

Claire was currently teasing him in her position as little spoon. She had his hard shaft stuck between her thighs as they talked, rubbing her hot, wet labia back and forth over him. She was overflowing with their mixed essence, despite the thick stickiness of his spend, it dribbled out of her onto his crotch, her legs, and the couch. She'd been filled too many times not to.

Chris wasn't sure whether he was going to have to burn the soiled couch or somehow try to immortalize it. He was too busy trying to form coherent answers as he lay in wait, ready to pounce if she made the slightest mistake.

She would rub her sex on his cockhead, come maddeningly close to slipping onto him only to angle away and giggle infuriatingly at his smallest thrust.

Now he was feigning indifference as he nibbled her ruby coloured forewing with this head propped up on his elbow. His other hand was completely relaxed, letting her guide it to stroke up and down her tummy.

"What about Annabel, what does she do?" Claire asked over her shoulder, continuing her tease. She loved playing with him, was delighted that he let her.

Exciting him onto action with her moist sex rubbing on his manhood had been her goal. She'd wanted to have him so worked up that he would spring into action and take her again, teach him that even though she played and teased, she would never deny him. Instead it appeared he'd grown tired of her game and given up.

"Annabel is an excellent cook, she's got a dream of being a chef so she's enrolled at a culinary institute in Denver for the start of the semester."

"And Susan works at an apothecary, right?"

"Yeah, she just got that job recently through connections with her growing hobby though. Hey, what are we going to do? Are you going to come visit me from San Diego or what?"

"We're going to move, silly. As for what I'll do, I really don't know. We can always earn our keep and turn a profit no matter where we are."

"Wow," Chris paused. "You'd really move to Denver?"

"Of course, you're my mate."

She accentuated her meaning with a lazy slide of her pussy all the way to the tip of his shaft.

Chris saw his opportunity and thrust forwards suddenly, piercing several inches into her surprised snatch.

"Oh you fucker!" she yelped in shock, as her eyes shot wide open. He was so damn thick inside her. She playfully squirmed to escape but he would have none of it, his previously relaxed hand suddenly holding her firmly in place as he pushed deeper and deeper, securing his position.

"Ah ah ah, no running away now," he chuckled as he met her cervix and pushed through gently, worrying briefly that he would now hold other women to the standard of her unbelievable biology. "You teased me for the last twenty minutes, now comes my revenge. I think you're gonna' like it."

He began thrusting even as his hand crept down her smooth stomach towards her bare, slick mound.

"No! Please, Chris! Oh fuck that's big... No, it's too intense!" she cried as his fingers found their joining, wetting his digits with their juices before capturing her engorged clit between two fingers, sliding them up and down. He kept screwing firmly into her from behind as he rubbed her up and down, back and forth with his slick fingers.

His skilled treatment of her little love button made her squirm and buck, only stimulating herself further on his thrusting erection as it plundered her womb. She moaned, growled, and yelped at him but he didn't stop, forcing a rapid climax from her sexy, quaking body. Finally, as it felt like she would be overcome, he came inside her for the umpteenth time that night, sparking a final noisy, shuddering orgasm from his mate.

Claire was absolutely spent. She was completely satisfied, tired, very sweaty and even a little sore. Feeling none of the frustrating unfulfillment she was used to from her experiences with self-pleasure, she sighed and pulled his hand up to kiss, getting a small taste of their mixed essence.

It was perfect. She could feel that warm ball of energy stretching her womb, pulsing and growing from his last deposit even as he slowly extracted his wonderful cock from her clinging sheath. She knew her girl parts were going to be a very achy tomorrow morning. She already anticipated the discomfort as a badge of pride and besides, it shouldn't be too bad with her healing abilities.

A little sleepily, she wondered how she was going to go about day to day with that huge ball of magic constantly growing inside her, it felt like she was going to pop. He'd force fed her so much power over the past few hours but she'd loved every second.

It was a strangely comforting feeling though, something she didn't want to give up now that she had it. It was going to be a constant reminder in the months and years to come that she was finally mated. She would just have to get used to it. Her body became even more relaxed and sluggish as she poured her last remaining free energy into that sphere. Depleted, she turned and lay down on top of him, kissing his neck and face, murmuring sweetnesses again and again.

1...7891011...13