Endangered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of which, already he wanted to squeeze and nibble them until she screamed for mercy. Her waist tapered ridiculously, and although her hips were a little narrower than Annabel's, instinct told him her ass would be superb and toned too.

When he finally forced his eyes track back to her face, she was right in front of him where he sat on the high kitchen stool, a severe frown marring her pretty features.

Her definition was superb, high cheekbones made her look a little elflike, but she had a fuller jaw than most elves, and plush, full lips. Her long eyelashes stood out to him as being exceptionally beautiful, tinged with her natural lighter colouring, they were downright seductive. Stunning russet hair fell to below her shoulders, flowing slightly wavily and framing her angry face perfectly.

He didn't know what she was mad about but thought it made her even cuter. His dragon was bouncing around inside him, finally forcing him to focus on the information his nose was pumping desperately to his brain, trying to get through the intense visual stimulus.

She was ready, she wanted him, she wanted to mate. Saliva instantly filled his mouth and his canines ached, just waiting to pierce her and inject his itch. She smelled like warm earth and hot summer. There was something else though, something delicious which made her stand out from the scent he remembered from Elizabeth... strawberries, it was so thick he could almost swallow it, drink it from the air.

She stood barely more than two feet away with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face as Susan and the other dragon entered and closed the door. He paid them no attention. Everyone was silent for a few more milliseconds before Chris' human mind clicked back into gear, wrenchching some control back from the over stimulated dragon.

Annabel was still at his side staring at the sexy redhead whilst clinging to his arm.

Daring to take his eyes off the haughty dragoness for a second, he disengaged his fiancé's grip, gave her a quick kiss at her temple and brushed some hair away behind her ear. She gave him a searching look, he could tell she was feeling vulnerable but she gave him a tiny smile anyway. It hurt him to do it but he gave her a gentle push backwards so she was behind him and looked meaningfully over at Lillian. The vampire silently got up and pulled Annabel away, leading the poor girl up to his room.

Downstairs, the room was filled with palpable tension.

He turned his full attention back to the woman presenting herself to him.

"I'm Chris. It's..."

"Hhisssstt!" Claire's dragon spat as it surged forwards powerfully, finally getting some recognition from their mate. Animal instinct taking over completely as she began a flash transformation. It was all she could do to stop herself from going into her complete dragon from, her mother had forbade her from that.

His inactivity was infuriating. Didn't he know what her smell meant? Why wasn't he inside her already?

Her red wings erupted from her shoulder blades and started growing as tiny ruby scales zipped across her skin, lightening to pure white across her front. Her nose flattened and her teeth sharpened. Little canine fanglets extended in her mouth as the deep red colour spread across her beautiful face. Her pupils lengthened vertically, irises blazing red with golden mottles as the transformation completed in matter of seconds. Tatters of cloth were torn from her glorious body with sharp white talons, baring herself before her mate.

He stood still in astonishment, which she took for indecision, hissing and spitting at him, daring him to resist her beauty.

The male did nothing. What did that mean?

Hurt, anger, and shame welled up inside her chest at his rejection, her dragon pulled a clawed fist back to strike at him in retaliation but suddenly he was before her, pressing close and towering above her with an already purple hand gripped tight around her throat.

"Oh dear. Manners, Claire," Petra muttered in the background but was unheard by the lusty dragons, they were in their own sphere of existence now.

"Do we need to stop them?" asked Susan, worried as her son practically choked the smaller female.

"Not on your life," breathed the other mother, pride and happiness filling her. Her daughter had found her mate.

Chris's dragon was in control, it had heard its mate's call and leapt to respond. It was going to take this petulant little female for his own and lovingly ruin her.

He changed in record time, purple Ether fire flashed across his skin as he transformed. It incinerated his clothes in a smokeless flash, an ostentatious display of power. He felt his transformation complete as his wings fleshed out and settled into place, almost touching the ceiling above his head while the tips brushed his ass.

The female in his grip whimpered up at him, he barred his fangs and snarled right back, trailing off into a lust-filled, deep purr. She struggled weakly as his snout lowered to nuzzle behind her ear in her long red locks, tickling and scenting her deeply.

He pushed closer but she withdrew, playing at reluctance now that she had his attention. As a result, he crowded her roughly back a few paces into the wall, making Susan jump away with a squeak. A huge erection rubbed against her pale tummy between the little indents of her abs, already wetting her with precum.

The dragon placed his snout against hers for a moment, sharing breath as their eyes duelled. Yes, she would make a fine mate. She was truly stunning, full of youth, pride, and heat. He would tame her soon though.

She had some fight left in her, some challenge in her eyes that he couldn't abide. He turned her head and licked her neck gently, removing his hold. The female quieted then, instinctively knowing what he was about to do. His fangs absolutely throbbed now, dripping something sweet yet bitter into his mouth. Without further hesitation, he sunk them deeply into her delicately scaled flesh, infusing his addictive itch directly into her bloodstream, into her being.

Claire screamed. A bestial, primal roar that trailed off to a wail of pleasure. It was official now, they were mated. She wouldn't take another so long as his itch coursed her veins. It was heady, spreading through her body like slow fire, like gradually immersing in slightly too hot water.

She was aroused and ready before, now there was a need so powerful and deep inside her it drove to point of desperation. Her entire body undulated as several deep ripples dominated her body.

Her puffy nethers flooded with her own stimulating juices, he would never go soft inside her no matter how long they mated, at least until she let him. Best of all, she felt the potent magic in his venom pool and slosh in her womb, forming a warm sphere, unlocking her fertility and readying her for his seed, engorging her uterus.

Finally he retracted his fangs from her sensitive, flushed flesh, moving up with little nips and kisses until they locked eyes for a moment and crushed their lips together. Forked tongues met around fang and tooth, tasting each other with a hunger usually reserved for starvation. Indeed, to Claire it felt as if she had been starving her whole life, only now finding delicious sustenance in the way he smelt, tasted, and felt as she wrapped her arms around her mate and clung for dear life.

Several minutes later, Chris finally broke away from her soft lips with a groan, pulling his head back to remove the temptation of her addictive kiss. It was strange for him to see her draconian features but his dragon loved it, she was so pretty as he stroked her flanks and rubbed his hardness against her soft skin.

Claire protested with a moan as he drew away, gripping his sides possessively and looking up to see a short-breathed smile plastered across his face. She wanted to see that loving, happy look on his face whenever she could. Pressing her sweaty forehead into his firm, creamy chest and looking down between them, she saw what she'd been feeling for the last few minutes; his beautiful cock rubbing slickly against her abdomen, now slippery with his excitement.

It looked so proud and angry with its large flaring crown, the girth and length of his shaft, the lattice of veins she could trace under the supple skin and the heat pouring off it. She felt no apprehension at his formidable size, she was designed to envelop him, to hold and trap him, to coax him.

Her confident hand reached down to cradle him even as she looked back up into his purple and golden eyes, flashing her own satisfied smile at her mate.

"I'm Chris," he introduced for a second time, perhaps words weren't necessary at that point but his human side felt he should say something. He reached to brush her ruby cheek with his purple thumb, perhaps portraying his feelings better with a touch.

"I know... Claire," she replied throatily as her hand ghosted up and down his length slowly, her claw tips feathering his glans very carefully. With his itch in her veins, their mating was a sure thing but his delays were still agonising. There would be time to talk and get to know each other after the animalistic sex.

"I ah... I'm honoured that you feel so strongly about being my mate. You're so beautiful but it's not just that, my dragon is calling out for you. He thinks... we think you're perfect."

Chris tried to explain the depth of his instincts even as her hand sought to undo him.

"Yes," she whispered back, leaning into his touch. "I feel it too but please, I need you. Your itch, I need you inside me. Please."

He replied with a kiss to her forehead, taking her hand and pulling her gently towards the living room.

***

"What do we do now?" Susan asked a little breathlessly, the intensity of what she'd just witnessed left her flushed and hot. Mind you, just her naked son in his half dragon form would have left her in a similar state. Watching the two dragons together was something else though, intense and erotic.

"They're beautiful together, I want to watch them!" Immi squeaked as she came to flutter by the two mothers, she'd been rubbing herself furiously as the kissed and fondled.

Petra was startled by the appearance of the blue sprite, a rare sub-Being indeed, it seemed like he had already started to attract admirers. Although, they couldn't really be blamed... She wanted to watch them too.

No, what she really wanted was for it to be her he led away to ravage. It was a struggle to drive those instincts back, she needed to give her daughter time to settle with her mate before approaching the magnificent young male herself. She still couldn't believe how potent his presence was, how large and powerful his half form became, dwarfing both her and her daughter. The scent which clung to him was very enticing and his unique purple colouring was testament to his aspect, making an appealing blend with his cream-coloured belly.

Her dragon approved wholeheartedly. Imagined images flashed through her mind, forcing a shiver to sweep up her body; him lying behind and inside her as his fangs sank into her shoulder and she cried out in ecstasy. Him holding her still and thrusting, using her savagely.

Pulling herself out of the heated fantasy, Petra found both the witch and the sprite looking expectantly, she knew what they wanted and an all too lecherous grin grew on her lips.

"It can't hurt to make sure there aren't any problems, at least at the start."

The sprite gave a little whoop and flew off after the pair, Susan and Petra followed more sedately but no less enthusiastically. Susan touched the dragon's elbow to turn her as a thought crossed her mind.

"You're not going to... you know, as well as her?"

Petra recognised a mother's concern in the witch's eyes, it struck a chord with her.

"I dearly want to but I'll try to wait until they're settled and comfortable. This is all for her, I've already know the joy of a mate, I'd be more than blessed if your son accepts me as well."

"Thank you. I worry about him, not just selfishly. He already has Annabel and I. I don't want to see him pulled in so many directions by us that he breaks."

The dragoness nodded thoughtfully, realising the witch's concern was based on human experiences.

"A dragon's love is infinite," she began thoughtfully. "He treasures his brood both as a whole and as individuals. He may love many women but when you're with him, you'll be his entire world. My daughter won't make him love you any less, his heart will grow so that it may love you both."

That struck Susan as a rather profound explanation of a dragon's brood. She nodded and continued to the living room archway, pausing with Petra by her side, ready to watch her son's love grow.

***

Privacy was out of the question as Chris felt eyes upon them, to be honest he didn't care about that. Instead he thought the couch might be more comfortable for Claire than the floor.

As it turned out, she chose a mixture of both, nodding her approval and sinking to her knees beside him. She gave the side of his painfully hard shaft a few fleeting kisses before turning away from him and arching her rear, spreading her legs a little and angling herself for mounting. Her wings fluttered in excitement, the white tips of her claws resting just above her offered butt.

Chris was tempted by her offer but felt their first time should be more intimate, face to face at least... he could explore her like this for a little while though.

He fell to his knees behind her, running his hands over her smallish but sculpted round ass and getting his first look at her perfect little pussy.

The almost pure white of her belly colouring extended to her labia, currently plush and full of excitement, spread slightly to reveal deep pink and the squishy frill of her tight inner lips. Her whole hairless mound was slick and glistening in the late afternoon light barely coming through the windows.

He couldn't help it, his snout automatically honed in on her pungent snatch, thick with her fruity pheromones. He sniffed tentatively, looking up over her back to see her watching, impatient yet indulgent. Focusing back on her centre, he realised that she looked quite small, he was going to have to be especially gentle with her.

"Please," She murmured again, wiggling her behind at him and buffeting his head gently with one of her wings. She could feel his breath on her aching sex and it was killing her.

"Sorry, I got carried away, you're beautiful," Chris replied before sinking his lips onto her, almost completely covering her and sucking gently.

Claire shuddered and hissed at his hot touch, the pressure of his suction quickly followed by the slippery heat of his tongue delving into her, the first invader that wasn't a toy or her own fingers. It was wonderful.

Chris's mouth tingled at her wonderful taste. The strawberries her pheromones promised him were faintly there, sweet, musky, and oh so wet and juicy. His penis flexed and jumped to painful hardness as her magical stimulants hit his tongue, he snorted loudly and gave her a final lick, brushing her tiny peaking button goodbye.

Just moments later she felt cool air caress her again as he pulled away, she was almost disappointed until she remembered with the touch of his hands at her hips that he was going to fuck her. He tried to roll her onto her back but she resisted, extending her wings on either side to prop herself in place.

"No. Do it like we're supposed to," She demanded.

The mating instinct coming from her dragon was so strong as she felt him give in to her desire and shuffle forwards, butting his hot, thick cockhead against her and spreading her open. Rubbing up and down against her sex wickedly, wetting himself thoroughly in preparation for stretching her tight opening.

She reached underneath to hold him in place as he leaned down across her back, resting some of his weight on her just like she wanted. Her breasts were squashed into the leather couch and she rubbed her chest back and forth for stimulation. His staggered breath was hot in her ear and his hands gripping her waist firmly as he paused for some sort of final approval.

"Don't be gentle," her dragon crooned. "You've won me. Now take me."

Despite her baiting, Chris was going to try to be gentle. His cockhead tingled maddeningly as her pussy wet him, he'd never been this hard in his life. He gave a gentle push, feeling her begin to stretch open but resist him firmly. She was moaning underneath him as he gave another harder push and felt her yield slowly before he reached some critical point and popped slickly into her heat.

"Oh fuck!" he cried, holding himself still with just his head barely inside her. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was on him, already he could feel her walls shuddering and attempting to draw him further in.

"More!" Claire roared, "Give me all of it!"

She loved his hot, pulsing crown inside of her. Pleasure, tinged with a little pain shot up her nerves to her brain. He felt huge but her little snatch was up to the challenge, sopping wet and eager to capitulate before her mate.

Her body was beginning to vibrate already. She felt him push gently again, sinking slowly deeper but not deep enough. That wasn't going to make a difference though, it felt too good, she was pushing backwards even as her body began to shake and buck. A hissing, strangled cry was partially smothered into the couch cushions before she bowed upwards and thrashed violently.

"Fuck! Oh fuck... c..c..cuming!" she screamed as her orgasm pulled her under and tossed her about. His penis still thrust against her contractions, sinking even deeper as his fangs sunk into the back of her neck with a prick. Biting her, holding her, poisoning her with his itch. Her human mind lost control in ecstasy, leaving only her ecstatic dragon.

It was all Chris could do to hold onto her, she was lean and supernaturally strong just as he was. Her joyous pussy felt like it wanted nothing else to do with him, attempting to push him out with its fierce spasms, trying to flush him away with a gush of her clear pungent essence. He had to push roughly into her to keep seated, gripping her bucking hips hard enough to leave bruises on a normal woman. His dragon told him to bite her again so he held her down, flattening her wings, and pumped more and more of his fertility inducing venom right into her blood as she rode her orgasm. She kept groaning and twitching as she calmed, taking him a little deeper with each rhythmic clenching and opening of her hot channel.

Claire was weak and heavy as she came back into her own. She wanted more, she needed his seed. Pleasure had overloaded her system, leaving her hot and gooey. He was inching deeper with his constant pressure and her little movements, parting her with his thick manhood. He suddenly swapped her hips for a firm grip on her forewings and was pulling her back onto his spear. It was an amazing feeling, ever closer and closer to that ball of energy she could feel in her womb.

She took a few seconds to push some of her own magic towards that molten sphere, feeling their combined aspects meet and mate, just like they were doing. It made her shudder and experience a longer, gentle climax as her head dropped down and she panted into the cushions.

It was so improbable, but she desperately wanted a child with this wonderful, attentive male who introduced her to pleasure previously beyond her wildest dreams.

Finally her climax abated and she turned her head. He released her neck and they shared a brief over the shoulder kiss as she felt him begin a gentle thrusting, pulling out a little before delving ever deeper. Hands dropped her wings and wormed underneath to caress the sides of her tits, she moved to give him full access, placing her hands over his, urging him to fondle and rub her excited, springy flesh. His slow strokes had her crying out in no time.

1...56789...13