Endangered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnghh! Yes... good, so good! Harder! Please, give me your seed."

Chris finally felt a resistance against his tip as he pushed deeper to the end of her hot passage, he'd expected it sooner given how small and tight she seemed to be. It felt a little squishy and giving as he held himself still inside her, letting her get used to him for a moment and getting a measure of how far it was safe to thrust.

She wouldn't have it, she kept pushing backwards on him, butting her cervix against his over-thick crown.

From his experience with Susan and Annabel, he held back against her eager pressure, not wanting to hurt her. He looked down between their bodies to find her lips splayed beautifully around him and a few inches still outside of her. She wasn't as deep as either of his previous lovers but that didn't matter. She felt absolutely amazing as he began to thrust again, picking up the pace a little, withdrawing his glistening length and steadily giving it back to her, filling her tight, hungry pussy over and over. It wasn't going to take him long as he started to give it to her a little harder each time, making her huff and pant, she was loving it.

Despite the wonderful sensation of his fat shaft stuffing her, a frustrated moan left Claire's parted lips. She knew he had more so why was he still teasing her? He was so thick and hard inside her, stretching and rubbing her towards another climax already.

Every stroke now he would just brush the giving ring of muscle that guarded her womb, she would push back when he came close but he never penetrated her fully like she needed, holding their bodies a little apart with greedy handfuls of her springy ass cheeks. As her pleasure built and built, she'd finally had enough of his stupid teasing. She had no intention of cuming again without his hot sperm spewing directly into her womb.

"Stop teasing me you bastard, put it all the way in," she snapped over her shoulder at him.

"I can't, Claire, I don't want to hurt you," Chris panted back, he was trying to hold himself for her orgasm, he could feel her getting tense but it was going to be a close thing. She felt unbelievably warm and taut around his shaft, flexing her muscles to drive him wild.

The pained look of restraint on his face jolted her to a realisation. He didn't know.

"Oh baby," she huffed, fighting against her short breath. "I'm not like regular girls... you need to... go all the way... It won't hurt me."

It was so sad he was raised away from his own species, he should know these things, his father should have had a chance to tell him. She would just have to give him a crash course.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes! It's part of... mating. Please hurry, I'm going to cum!"

Disbelievingly, Chris slowed at depth, feeling the squishy barrier and pushing a little more forcefully against it. She moaned encouragement, arching her back and pushing against him. He let out a gasp as he felt it give a little, stretching more and more.

"Harder, push past it... Go all the way! Please!" she shouted.

Presenting such a beautiful sight with her scarlet hair flowing down across her back and wings, he gave in. Grasping a fistful of that hair at the base of her neck, he pulled her up against him, panting in her ear as he pushed hard and felt the ring of muscle slip tightly over his thickest part.

"Grraaahh..." Chris exhaled incredulously as his last few inches slipped steadily inside her. Her butt squished against his pelvis and his cockhead felt like it had just been transported to another dimension. A hot, very pleasurable dimension.

"That's fucking unbelievable!" he growled into her ear as he held still, fully inside a woman for the first time since his transformation, enjoying the unique strangling heat on his crown. "How is that even possible, where is my cock right now?"

"You're in my womb, Sire. Mmm, please keep fucking me!"

She encouraged him even as she sprung her delightful trap, her cervix tightening wickedly behind his glans. It was intensely pleasurable for Claire, she hadn't done this before, was acting on her mother's knowledge and her dragon's instinct. Her body shuddered as she closed behind him, a huge orgasm tremoring just beneath the surface. He was so deep inside her now, filling her completely... he wouldn't leave until she was ready.

"Holy shit," he breathed as he made a tiny experimental thrust. He could feel her pliant cervix tightly wrapped around his shaft, her vagina squeezing him rhythmically below and his arrowhead crown nestled in her almost scalding uterus. His balls even pressed against her labia and clit. He was going to cum. He tried to pull back and thrust but found himself unable to slip back through her cervix, it wouldn't go back over the flared ridge of his cockhead.

He was trapped, being milked as she began to shudder and cry out. Gripping her hair tighter, he began giving her frantic, hard, short thrusts. Pulling back and fighting against her snare before shoving barely inches back deep inside her, all the while growling in her ear like a wild beast.

This was it. This was what she needed. She was so full, taking all he had and reaping the pleasure as his thick shaft whipped her insides into a flurry. She couldn't believe she done it.

"Yes! You're mine now, mate me, give it to me! ...Please!... Breed me!" Her cry trailed off barely ten of his little strokes into their locked mating as her orgasm hit, her body seized in unadulterated bliss as she felt him thicken and pulse in reply.

"Oh god, cum. Please cum for me, Chris!" she screamed as her eyes shut tight, her toes curled, her wings fluttered and flexed.

He was surprisingly lucid as her body shook. It felt like she was trying to wring his dick out to dry with her pussy. Only it was completely pointless given how she was absolutely soaked, gushing tiny dribbles of joy out around his shaft. Her clutching heat was too good, too tight, and too wet for him to resist any longer. Pleasure throbbed through his dick as she came beautifully on him. He shivered, releasing control and letting her take him away.

"I'm with you, Claire," he whispered darkly in her ear as with a final thrust his abdomen almost cramped. His larger body hunched forward on top of her, his balls churned, his cock flexed and jumped. He felt molten sperm race up his shaft as if under volcanic pressure and growled in delight, erupting in a huge spurt, eyes shut tight as his face twisted in ecstasy. Pushing his cheek into her neck, he again sank his fang into her flesh.

He came and came, feeling every thick pulse shoot wonderfully down his length, his dragon was giving her everything, powerful jets of hot semen delivered directly to her receptive womb.

"Mmrrnnn... so good! Chris, I can feel it," Claire moaned, savouring every spurt and acknowledging each with breathless little hitches.

The climax never stopped, her body was shocked into submission at the sheer quantity of magic he was giving her. This couldn't be normal, it was far too much, both his physical volume and the magic. It was wonderful though, she'd looked forward to this moment all her adult life, feeling her mate's magical essence squirt deep inside, the ball of energy in her womb churning, shuddering and tightening with his huge contribution.

This revolutionary experience watered the seeds of a deep devotion already growing inside of her. She mightn't be his first, but she would be his fiercest advocate, his most zealous supporter, his most eager bitch, and of course his most fertile breeder. She would give herself completely, taking everything he had to give in return.

He was still hard inside her as he finally finished with a shudder and a moan. The stimulant in her juices, now coating his shaft and thighs, saw to that.

Her mate collapsed heavily on her back, pushing her into the couch. His head lolled to the side and his face came into view next to hers, his eyes were still closed in pleasure. She smiled wickedly as they panted into each other's mouths. This was exactly how she wanted him, his manhood trapped inside her, ready to give her more. Her knees hurt a little from the carpet and he was pressing her wings into her back but she couldn't complain, a small price to have her mate seated in her core, giving her profound orgasms, and attempting to make her a mother.

Chris opened an eye slowly as he recovered, finding her looking at him across bare inches with a sexy smile displaying her smaller fanglets. He pressed in and kissed her, drawing out a happy coo.

When he finally extracted himself from her hungry mouth, he was momentarily lost for words. His dragon mate was so beautiful in her freshly fucked state, the hooded eyes, the sweaty hair, the flair of the nostrils on her delicate ruby snout as she caught her breath.

"That was incredible Claire, I don't know what to say... thank you for choosing me."

"You're welcome, but Chris, believe me... I've been waiting for you for so long."

A sharp-toothed smile made her features glow, her eyes searching as she closed the small distance between them. They met for another languid kiss, capturing a gentler moment after their passionate first mating.

"You won't have to wait ever again," he spoke against her warm, crimson skin with tiny kisses.

"Thank you," she sniffed happily, her emotions almost overwhelming her.

Not wanting to lie on her too long, he moved back to extract himself. However he quickly found that she still held him hostage inside her.

"I'm not done with you yet," she coyly explained as she followed him, leaning up off the couch, humping back onto his hardness, drawing out a groan from her partner.

"Oh really?" he was currently oversensitive but would be happy to go again in a moment.

"Yeah, and I'm not going to let you go until I'm ready. I hope you're up to it, mate."

She extended her wings backwards and hooked the tips around his firm butt to pull him closer, reaching back at the same time with her hands to spread her cheeks and push him to full depth in a leisurely thrust.

Chris groaned at the stimulation, taking hold of her forearms and holding her arms behind her back. He tried to pull out, testing the strength of her trap. He gasped as the sensation shot up from his compressed cockhead. It felt incredible and instead of stopping, he kept trying to pull out. Her squishy yet unyielding cervix felt amazing rubbing and stretching against his ultra-sensitive ridge.

Stuffed full and feeling a wonderfully intense pressure against her sensitive ring of muscle, Claire enjoyed the sensation just as much as he did.

"Uunnggg! Baby, that feels so good. Stretch me all you want but you're not getting out!" she cried, tensing her pleasured insides around his large shaft to prevent his escape.

A sinful chuckle rose in his throat, she was magnificent.

His hands released her arms to ghost up her toned tummy and cup her soft breasts, squeezing the pale flesh and teasing her candied-cherry coloured nipples. His lips found her ear, kissing and licking her into giggles before nibbling her cute little lobe as he began his slow, deep thrusting again.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he growled.

***

Chris lost track of how many times they made love, sometimes continuing right through their orgasms or taking brief breaks snuggling on top of each other on the couch.

They explored each other's bodies as best they could with their constant joining, Chris especially liked how she seemed to love the underside of her tits nibbled and licked and how her upturned eraser-like nipples seemed just a little too big and pointy for her small red areola. This was his mate, someday his child would suckle rich nourishment from these same teats. Eventually, they began speaking in more than moans and growls in these breaks, getting a feel of each other quickly and enjoying what they found.

She explained their unique sexual biology in detail, with hands on demonstrations. Her cervix, if it could truly be called that, was far more elastic, durable, and animated than a normal human woman's. At least it was when she was ready to mate. As well as the lower reaches of her womb, it was full of sensitive nerves, giving a huge amount of pleasure as well as allowing her full control over its tautness.

His distinctively flared glans with its exaggerated ridge acted as a barb, readily inserted but difficult to remove, requiring several minutes of concentrated relaxation on her part to loosen enough. She explained that male dragons were naturally well endowed to be able to pull off this feat and force a very snug fit. Although from her mother's description, Chris seemed nicely gifted to fit more than just his cockhead inside her womb. His size proved to supply some exquisite thrusting room as they took their evolutionary anomalies for a test drive.

The theory was that all this had evolved millennia ago to ensure long, drawn out matings with multiple inseminations. He could certainly attest to that. It was a good thing too, given how difficult it was for them to reproduce, how much energy was required as well as good luck to create new life as magically powerful as a dragon.

Eventually, completely satisfied that she had him trapped with more than just her incredible pussy, Claire relaxed and released his manhood, turning to cuddle and kiss her mate. She was astonished to feel the beginnings of a deep bond forming between them, on top of the chemistry their dragons obviously shared.

That didn't mean she was done with him though. As the hours rolled by and the sun finally set, she would tease him to hardness and have him back inside her in a flash, riding him with abandon or begging him to ravage her... but always demanding his seed with a hunger born from animal instinct. It was her first shot at real sex and she couldn't get enough. As their lust mellowed and the breaks for recovery lengthened, they talked.

Chris recapped his life for what felt like the five hundredth time in two weeks, giving her a more detailed version than he usually did, however. He even told her what he remembered of that blurry last night he saw his father.

"Oh, Chris, I'm so sorry," she said, stroking his cheek comfortingly as he finished his tale. "I lost my dad when I was young too, I was only eleven."

They lay facing each other on the couch, arms intertwined, lazily petting.

"That must have been hard, I mean I don't really remember much about him. I think it would have been harder if I'd grown up with him and formed all those memories only to then have him taken away, like you did."

"It was hard," Claire confirmed. "It screwed me up big time. For years I hated going anywhere; I was so scared I wouldn't even talk to other Beings except Mom. Then when I started to get a little older Mom got me into self-defence and magical training, that's boosted my confidence a lot. I'm still a bit of a shut in by most people's standards though."

"I'm sorry, Claire, that sounds really sad."

"It's okay, it was a long time ago. Besides, I enjoy all the training and working out. It's good to feel like I've got a fighting chance if someone ever came for me or Mom."

"Yeah, Lillian, my vampire bodyguard, has just started giving me some lessons. She's pretty rough though, usually wipes the floor with me. Maybe you could help out some time, you know, maybe go a little easy?"

"Haha," she giggled softly. "I could help, but I wouldn't go easy on you. There'd be no point. And besides, you're much stronger than me so that hardly seems fair."

"Unnggg," Chris groaned as she nuzzled her nose against his chin, "another woman hell bent on beating my ass."

"I won't do any permanent harm, it's such a nice ass," she made her point with a little pinch, making him jolt. She couldn't help but smile.

"So what do you and your Mom do, you know, day to day?" Chris enquired.

"Well, we both have part time jobs at a local twenty four hour clinic. It's run by the pack of werewolves who took us under their wing when we first moved to San Diego. We're honorary pack members now."

"That's neat but you make a living working at a clinic part time?"

"Oh, no, we do that to help out. It's a really good way for the pack to integrate into the human community and make a positive impact. Mom and I have our own business through Maginet in order to get by."

"Awesome, I was thinking about doing that too," Chris said. "What do you do?"

"It's pretty simple really," Claire explained. "As I'm sure you've noticed, dragons have very strong links to their aspects, giving us lots of available energy in the right conditions. Mom and I take orders on Maginet to recharge magical items."

"Huh," Chris was a little crestfallen, "I was thinking about doing pretty much the same thing."

"Don't feel bad, a lot of dragons do it. People always need stuff recharged."

"Damn, I guess I'll have to take up some of the offers I've had to pimp myself out instead," he smirked.

"You," she poked him in the chest. "Will," she poked him again. "Not," she kissed him quickly on the lips, drawing out a shocked little splutter. "If you need money, you can help Mom and I."

"Okay," he surrendered with a grin. "How does that work for you two though? I've only tried it a few times with Susan after... you know. She was the one who filled the crystals anyway."

"After what?" Claire asked knowingly.

"You know," he murmured.

"Say it," she threatened.

"Sex," Chris whispered, not quite knowing why he felt so bashful about it, Claire already knew.

"She's one of your brood, there's no shame. What you should be saying is... after you fucked your foxy step mom deep and hard. As any self-respecting dragon male would."

Chris felt heat rise in his cheeks and was thankful for the darkness in the room and his dragon's colouring.

"Hrrm?" she murmured when nothing was forthcoming.

"Yeah, I guess," he sighed before playfully tickling her ribs. "You're not nearly as ladylike as I was promised."

"Eeep! I don't know what you've been told but I'm no lady. You've been fucking me for the last three hours too, or didn't you notice?"

"Oh, is that what that was?" he replied cheekily.

"Typical, cocky, male dragon. Anyway, energy transfer through sex is written into your DNA, it's part of how you reproduce. I suppose you and I could recharge gems like that but at the moment I'm being greedy and holding on to everything you give me, to hopefully help provide the spark of life."

"I see," Chris said, it made sense.

"And let me just say, that you've given me so much already I can barely hold it, Chris. It's like you're stretching me on a magical level too and you're not being gentle about it. I really hope we can make it happen soon because I don't know how much more I can take."

"I hope so too," he leaned in to snuffle against her skin and she returned his gesture of affection.

"Anyway," Claire continued. "Mom and I channel energy directly from our bodies into the object being recharged. With gems and metals it's pretty easy but some of the other items like wands or enchanted trinkets can be quite difficult. At the end of each day, we usually drain ourselves into an object that someone's sent us before we go to our aspect to replenish."

As Chris listened, he pulled her back on top of him without protest and began stroking up and down the thicker scales closer to her spine. She seemed to love it, shivering slightly, all the way to her wingtips as she continued to explain the process.

"It's a win-win for everyone. In the past, dragons were one of the main inlets of easily usable magic into our world. With the hunting, readily available energy became difficult to find and any surviving dragons stopped giving it out. We dragons might have trouble mastering magic outside of our aspects but we have huge reserves at our disposal, only elementals really have the ability to recharge as quickly as we do and they have a lot of trouble converting that energy into other forms. For a while there, it was hard to get a hold of full gems, which is a big problem for magical humans and even elves to a lesser extent. Now that everything's settled down a bit, Mom and I have been going as fast as we can to keep up with orders. We could definitely use your help, although I'm afraid it will have to wait until you've knocked me up and we see if Mom wants to mate you too."

1...678910...13