Endangered Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They would do that? Why do they care so much?"

Reyla cocked a perfect white eyebrow at him in surprise. Did he truly not see it?

"Dragon, you are possibly the most promising magical resource I have seen for centuries. Anyone who harnessed your power would have a huge economic, political, and even military advantage should things turn that way. Your efforts with your mates at selling energy crystals has already made an enormous impact on the local economy, my territory is once again exporting high-magic products as it hasn't in several hundred years. With Lillian, you have released a new flood of speculation regarding the power of your children. As your ruling lady, I've already received several outlandish offers for stud fees."

"Oh, okay," he blushed. "What about this Eye... of Ivinos?"

"It is a most advanced scrying artefact and one of House Lefayd's greatest weapons. It can allow the users to see and freely track anywhere without the specific targeting required in most scrying spells. It also creates only a very subtle ripple to detect but can see through most simple scrying blocks. There are unconfirmed reports that it can also be used to listen in, which is why we speak through mind touch."

"That sounds very nefarious, useful though. I wish you hadn't taken such a firm hand with your magic though, just... I don't know. Trust me, Reyla."

"It is difficult for me," she admitted, a genuine smile revealing perfect teeth. "I apologise for bullying my way in, I am... old habits are hard to break but I will endeavour to work on it."

"Good... And they've been targeting me for the last week?" Chris chuckled mentally, thinking back to what they must have witnessed during his time in hospital. Nothing too incriminating, if it shipped with an X rating.

"Yes, almost as soon as word spread of Lillian's pregnancy. It must cost Lefayd dearly to divert the eye from their other interests, I doubt they'll keep it up for much longer unless you perform some other impossibility. Be cautious, they are snakes. It was Lefayd who killed your father, that much is almost common knowledge, but they claim your father killed one of their own without proof of wrongdoing. I'm working on a way to shrug off their vision but it's... Oh, Lillian's coming."

Chris glanced over his shoulder, his beautiful vampire was indeed homing in on them.

"Chris. Say nothing of this to anyone yet. I... I know I am... prickly and my temper gets the better of me sometimes."

"Most times," Chris couldn't help himself.

"Perhaps. What I am trying to say that I want you to trust me, to be your friend. You are a troublesome young creature to have in my territory, but you are important, and I would miss you if something terrible happened. I will not see you harmed or hindered while you choose to bless my realm with your magic."

Chris was trying to formulate a reply when Lillian arrived.

"Well, well, well," Lillian put a firm hand on his shoulder and sneered down at the disguised elf. "Aren't we nice and cozy over here? I'm afraid you can't claim him all evening, Reyla. You see there's this exclusive club I joined recently, excellent benefits, but we're very protective of our club president here."

"That's fine. Thank you for the dance, Chris, it was illuminating."

To his surprise, Reyla gave him a cheeky wink, a hip bump, and a little smile as their bodies separated.

"Ah, thanks. We should talk sometime about how I might help with that situation?"

"Yes, perhaps," she scowled at him and flicked her eyes upward in an attempt to warn him off any further talk. Honestly, did he think that after what she'd just told him and the lengths she'd gone to, a meeting between the two of them would be unmonitored? So young. Still, he was offering help, which could prove invaluable if she could gather the courage to harness him.

She watched as Lillian, in a very flattering black dress, led him back toward their little club. They all greeted him with such open love and adoration on their faces. He radiated it right back at them, soaking them in waves of magic and affection. What must it be like to be part of that?

"What was that all about?" Lillian asked. "You were just staring at each other for almost four songs."

Chris shook his head and took a sip of the beer Annabel had ordered for him to try.

"Why can't I just come here and relax one time without something crazy happening?"

***

Light from the bathroom spilled into the dark bedroom and across his supine body. He lay on the bed, pondering all Reyla had said and what it meant. He was naked, his huge body exposed and partly illuminated. It felt good to relax but in the back of his mind lurked a niggly question. Were there dozens of pale elves watching him right now as he stared up at the ceiling?

Another bout of hushed giggling reached his ears. They were up to something in there. His cock twitched at the thought, eager to go investigate. The two had retreated to the bathroom some time ago, forbidding him entry.

They came to him in white. It was like a fantasy he'd never known come true. It was conceived, imagined, and fulfilled in a pounding heartbeat as they ran hand in hand to pounce onto the bed. Faces lightly made up, white teeth flashing behind happy smiles, and hair flowing freely behind, they came. Annabel wore a veil and the thought of marrying his beautiful mate set his blood pulsing to where it was about to be needed most.

Immi surged ahead with an excited shriek, reaching him first with a flap of her blue wings. Her chest heaving as she knelt at his side, eying his thickening manhood reverently.

"I've been good..." her eyes sparkled pleadingly as her little fingers played with a new lacy, white collar around her neck. "Please, Master?"

Chris was silenced, his eyes darting back and forth between the sprite and his beautiful Annabel. Where had the snowy stockings come from? Let alone the matching garters of white mesh and lace. There was something incredible about the way the little belts sat on the slimmest part of their tummies. Thin straps connected the decorated lacy bands at the top of their stocking, the thickest, lushest section of their supple thighs. The white looked so good against their contrasting blue and pale skin. The little collars at their throats were an incredible finishing touch, it spoke of ownership and submission.

"Speechless?" Annabel teased as she crawled slowly up across the bed, her little, bare nipples tingling, tightening in excitement. She took position to the side of her small blue lover, stroking a calming hand down the quivering sprite princess's spine. They turned their heads to each other as if by some unspoken cue and shared a soft, cock-hardening kiss.

"Aren't you supposed to wear panties with a getup like that?" Chris wondered, noting Annabel's tuft of soft brown pubic hair, framed perfectly by the exquisite bridal lingerie. She wore an extra ribbon above her garter that Immi lacked, it was bowed perfectly over her belly button and Bartholomew was prancing proudly around it.

"They get in the way," Immi's practicality could not be denied. She wasn't wearing any either and her puffy little clam was visibly glistening as she squirmed.

"Indeed, they do, my Immianthe," Chris chuckled, reaching to touch her masterfully crafted miniature stockings. "I love the veil, Annabel. What did I do to deserve this treat?"

"Thank you, babe. It suits the theme, doesn't it?"

"Yes, you look stunning. I wish you didn't want to wait until spring to marry."

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we're married in heart at least," she smiled and tugged worriedly at the delicate veil perched in her flowing chestnut tresses. "To answer your question though, Lillian has been... well..."

"Fang face has been teasing us, so we did something about it!" Immi crowed proudly in her high-pitched voice.

"Immi, Bartholomew, and I have a surprise for you," Annabel pre-empted his questioning look. Smirking, she elicited a quiet gasp from him as she began teasing her nails up and down his powerful thighs, delightfully close to his thick, swelling cock. "Lillian's been going on and on about how she can handle your whole cock inside her."

"She doesn't shut up," Immi complained. "Always boasting she's the only one who gives you the relief you need, the one you don't hold back with."

"You know she's just teasing you, don't you, Immi?" he smiled warmly at the completely uninhibited sprite.

"Yes..." she admitted reluctantly. "It's true though, isn't it? You can fit all the way inside her?"

"Yes, but that doesn't..."

"Now you can fit in Mistress too! When I'm big you'll fit in me as well!"

"What?" Chris looked to Annabel to translate Immi's excited ranting.

Annabel giggled down at him, moving to stroke his now throbbing cock. The huge spear of manhood rose proudly above his defined stomach, already dripping slippery pre-come. His testes looked tight and full, she couldn't wait to milk them dry with the help of their little enchantment. She teased his flared crown gently with her fingertips before releasing him and flopping backwards onto the bed with a cheeky smile.

"Hmmm. Why don't you come find out?" She teased, raising her legs slowly open, beckoning him to her torrid, forest-capped womanhood.

"Yes! Yes!" Immi squeaked, tugging his finger with obvious enthusiasm.

Chris growled playfully, their teasing sparking a heady passion for his delightful mates. He threw little Immi onto Annabel's soft tummy, his massive body rising above them.

He was going to waste no time fucking these little minxes into quivering, magic overload.

Immi un-sprawled herself on Annabel's garter belt, gasping with excitement and tugging to release the bow around her Mistress' slim waist. It was a race against time to complete the little ceremony she'd imagined as her Master slapped his enormous cock down onto Annabel's gooey slit and ground into her.

"Unnhh," Annabel moaned lustily as her swollen clit thrummed under his heavy member. "We wanted to...ahhh!.. to be like a dragoness for you."

"So we altered your spell," Immi added, still tugging at the reluctant ribbon.

Bartholomew raced beneath the sprite, all over Annabel's stomach. Elated to have participated, he left a tingling warm trail across her skin. She felt Immi triumph over the bow and release the ribbon to slither down onto the bedding. The sprite turned herself over onto her back, mimicking Annabel's position, their heads were almost side by side. Her hand snaked down to hold her swollen blue labia open, displaying her tiny, pink, glistening sex for the dragon.

"It might be hard to wait, Master, but I neeeeeed my favourite. I used a lot of magic helping change her. I get your first climax, as much as you can give me, then you can have Mistress all night. Promise me?"

Chris still wasn't sure exactly what the stocking clad temptresses were up to, but he had a strong suspicion. They looked so hot, so wanton, Immi laid out on Annabel's stomach, both their pussies ripe and ready for him. Immi's greedy little bargain intrigued his dragon though. Even if her eyes were bigger than her womb could pay the check for.

"Are you sure you can handle that Immi?" he teased. He took his vein-mottled cock in hand and moved the tip upwards to Immi's comically small womanhood, nudging and teasing against her inflamed, throbbing sex. "I don't want to see any magic go to waste, you're still so small."

"I'll use it all," Immi promised, hunching her shapely hips into him so that their sexes meshed in the promise of things to come, her tiny vagina spread over his cum-slit. "I need to grow big and strong."

"She's been very patient and well behaved," Annabel confirmed, running a finger over the sprite's supple, flexible tummy. "You still owe her from that night at the club. She helped keep us safe."

"Yes, I agree. Okay, I promise."

"Ohh, thank you, Master! I promise I'll be a good girl for you and Mistress."

Chris sighed happily as Annabel reached over Immi's stomach to help apply the sprite's sweet, almond scented juice over his massive knob. The spreading warmth of the sprite's cream ensured he would be pumping both mates full of load after load without flagging. It also increased his sensitivity. He found he couldn't hold back when Immi's potentially addictive juices were in play. Annabel loved to have his cock slathered in them before he entered her.

Even now, he was already throbbing, eager to blow. A shot of slippery pre-come splattered Immi's stomach as she writhed against him. He reared backward and aligned himself, parting Annabel's dew-covered labia with practiced caution.

She liked to have a few moments with just his crown inside, he was so big, so thick that she still struggled with his initial penetration. They set to a tiny, teasing, rocking motion, his enormous crown stretching her inner lips thin as he popped in and out of her. Finally, his penis throbbing and coated with their combined lubricant, she cooed her approval. Her slender hands pulled him into her, playing gently over the powerful muscles of his lower back and shapely butt.

He sighed, slipping slowly deeper into Annabel's hot, snug channel.

His First looked up at him with loving eyes, mouth gaping cutely as he hunched deeper and deeper with little thrusts. His enormous cock was welcomed home with thick, glistening, pussy-butter. It streaked his girth white and shiny, easing the way to her molten core.

He was barely holding on, his sensitivity was through the roof thanks to the small blue woman who now writhed above his entombed phallus. The ecstatic sprite frigged herself joyously in anticipation and Annabel helped with larger fingers in between coos and sighs of her own.

"God, you're so fucking big, but I love it!" Annabel shuddered suddenly, reaching a sharp climax on about two thirds of his length.

"Come for me, Dee, my little white bride," he whispered harshly, struggling not to succumb himself. "Come all over my big cock. Milk me for Immi."

"Yes, Mistress, please!" Immi cried, three small fingers buried in her steaming quim.

Chris held still with herculean effort, letting her body spasm around him. He pinned her white-stocking thighs up to her sides and squeezed his eyes shut, begging not to cum yet. He pushed a little deeper and felt her quavering cervix kiss his throbbing tip. He bumped slightly deeper, testing his suspicion.

"The ribbon..." he groaned in astonished pleasure.

She gave way before his mighty erection, her once human body transformed into a dragoness's reproductive anatomy. They both cried out in pleasure as his apple-like head stretched her pliant cervix. Like Claire and Petra before, she now had a ring of strong, sensitive, pink tissue.

He slipped into her dragon's womb in a rush, the final third of god-touched cock finding a stifling, tight home.

Their eyes exchanged love and wonderment, his thick head tickling the back of her uterus. Cum was already rising, his groin tensing for a huge release. A dragon's roar of triumphant satisfaction wrenched from his lungs. How could he resist? This was Annabel, but she felt like one of his dragonesses. This was exactly where he was supposed to plant his vital seed.

"Please, Master! You promised!" Immi wailed, watching his huge body quiver, his hips hunch. He was gathering a deliciously huge pool of magic in his loins, but her enchantment had worked too well, he'd forgotten all about her.

His first, huge spurt of sticky cum splattered point blank into Annabel's uterine wall with astonishing force. Her whole body tensed in surprise, unsure about the unusual sensations being translated to her brain by this new part of her. Then, the sizzling magic in his spend raced up her nerves and set her body on fire.

With a tortured groan, he pulled his massive length out of his fiancé's gripping womanhood and levered it down onto her belly.

Annabel was left shuddering and quaking as Immi squealed, his cock firing another torrent up across their bodies. It grazed Annabel's flushed cheek, leaving a tiny white streak behind, and crashed into the wooden headboard with a loud splat. A third rope shot straight onto Immi's sculpted blue butt as they jostled into position, his rampant head searching for her tiny opening. His pungent seed now clung to her sex, stocking, and pooled onto Annabel's lacy garter and heaving tummy.

Finally, Immi hunched herself down directly onto his dilated slit and held on for dear life as his fourth hit the bullseye. She had half a moment to relax, imagining what it would be like when he finally fucked her, before his pearly, thick jism rushed up her channel with the force of a flash flood.

Magic, the likes of which she wouldn't have imagined before meeting him, rushed into her like a river. She didn't have a pesky cervix to get in the way, so his virile, magic-laden semen rushed from her vagina straight into her unusual womb. An orgasm crashed down on her, breaking her consciousness into a thousand shards of satisfaction. She screamed, her sharp voice going hoarse in moments as he infused her soul with his magic and love. Over and over, a never-ending barrage of his potent, treasure-like seed.

Only her greedy, hungry instinct let her hold on, wedging his bucking cock into her reluctant, slippery slit. Her pliant tummy began to expand, her womb full and stretching, attempting to hold as much sperm as it could to spawn a healthy clutch of spritelings. She hadn't made her hundreds of thousands of eggs yet but that didn't matter. Iron devotion and determination let her hold relatively still, enduring his roaring magic and her own release as he erupted endlessly into her.

"Master!" she whimpered reproachfully, trying not to squirm away from his gigantic, jetting penis.

"Good girl, Immi," the dragon panted. "Hold on, just a little more now."

He watched through pleasure-slitted eyelids as Immi's tummy swelled, his shaft and abdomen shuddering rhythmically. It wasn't all going inside the optimistic little sprite, she lay in a spreading white pool on Annabel's skin. He watched her shudder, her lithe, stocking-clad calves wrapped around the ridge of his knob to help hold on. Her blue, soon-to-be three-foot body shook as she cried out in twinned rapture and protest with each of his forceful pulses. It wasn't as satisfying as being inside a woman, and he couldn't wait to get back into Annabel's womb, but he loved Immi dearly and this was her favourite treat.

Immi told herself that this was the time, this time she would take all of him. Even as her elastic tissues began to protest the huge bulge of her cum-swollen womb, she battled to hold on, hoping he was almost finished. Master came so much these days. Even with her growing size, she couldn't keep up.

"This time," she whimpered softly, even as Annabel's warm hand cradled her enormous tummy and pulled her gently, insistently away from the dragon's fearsome, spitting monster.

"I'm sorry, my little sweetness," Mistress cooed in her ear even as Master's cock spat more scalding seed across their skin. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"Nooo," she protested weakly, rolling onto her side to cradle her swollen tummy. "I need it all."

"Bartholomew will have the rest, we couldn't have done it without him," Annabel whispered, dragging the reluctant sprite up to lie at her side, face to face. "Thank you, Immi, I can tell he loves our little present."

"Yes, I do," Chris leaned down to kiss them both, his unflagging cock dribbling its last across Annabel's tummy. Already the little tattoo dragon was absorbing the magic-heavy cocktail. "You are constantly keeping me on my toes, my kinky little princess. I love you."

1...7891011...19