All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 09-16'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a turn of events! Although probably not Cole’s motivation, still it was perhaps the most humane end for Theresa. Turning her loose would have meant a slower, more painful death. In an extinction event, there will be brutally hard decisions to be made. Survival is not guaranteed Thank you, PW, for sharing yet another terrific example of your talents with us. 🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story with good dialog, engaging characters, believable motivations and even some funny bits that I did not expect. Over the years, I tried reading the author's previous books but always got bored at some point. It's such an improvement, and so enjoyable, that I don't want to stop reading this time.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

Loving this story. I cannot wait to see Angela’s wolf enter the fray.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

"The Moon Goddess doesn't make mistakes." Apparently, she created you, bro!

""The lack of medical care and food weakened your body, allowing some of your cuts to become infected." Also, I HEAR that sitting in your own pee and poop for three days on a butt covered in open wounds is a bad idea. I've never done it, so I don't know for sure.

""A rejected wolf slowly dies" Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, the rest of the werewolves would survive. So she needs a better plan that kills more werewolves than that.

"A pleasure to meet you, Luna Angela. I'm the Pack Doctor, Laura Pine." I knew that doctor was evil from the start. She's nice to your face, then she "euthanizes" rape victims for being upset.

This is a great story, I'm really enjoying it! It's incredibly dark, but it's nice to have a strong protagonist for once.

RummyDoll98RummyDoll98over 1 year ago

I love it soo much, dying for the next part!

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Very good like all of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Mating pull" having any influence on a human is nonsensical. Humans are primates. Canine pheromones are a non-factor.

MC's best solution is to kill the alpha and get back to the submin the confusion and convince the captain to nuke what remains of the base. Her injuries should be proof enough.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 1 year ago

This book is a dark little gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Cole's decision. That woman would die by herself or kill herself trying to come back in to exact revenge. What's to stop Cole from alpha commanding his Luna to stop resisting once she's a wolf? -Lilmeow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have the chance to write a truely original book here. I look forward to the Alpha’s downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you continue this story I need to know what happens next! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is A+ stuff. Keep going!

Fred_the_NukeFred_the_Nukeover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoy the full and in depth level of knowledge pertaining U.S. submarines contained in this story. Operations, capabilities, structure, tactics, all of it, top notch! Well-done, shipmate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES