All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 17-24'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every time I reach the end I only wish there were more! Awesome chapters can't wait for more!

MommyXOMommyXOover 1 year ago

I can't wait until Angela finds out Cole went behind her back and ordered someone to shoot and kill those women that tried to leave. I hope she finds out before she is mated to him.

wil2085wil2085over 1 year ago

that's not the part I'm waiting for. just wait until that other pack finds out. 1 of them is going to catch this pack about to kill/just kill his mate and all hell will break loose. plus the alpha is a freaking idiot since they should not be taking the guns back with them. either she recognizes ones that should not be there or sees the number is of guns is not dropping. hide the damn things and not just put them back with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was disappointed at first when she made a deal and was forgiving the murder. Thanks for not making this by the usual formula. I think she needs to get back to the submarine and blast that den to bits.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Two-faced Liar!

Cole is not impressing me in a positive way. I could accept pragmatism for the sake of survival, however, Cole seems unable to grasp the concept of unintended consequences from his shortsighted commands. He lacks the imagination or emotional intelligence to make wise, long-range decisions.

Fortunately, Luna recognized his flaws, giving him a mate whose abilities will compensate for his deficiencies. Angela may need a big rock or two, to get Cole’s attention.🪨🤪🪨

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

"Targets eliminated, Alpha," I sent to him." - WOW, that Cole guy is even eviler than I thought. I thought he was just a mere Nazi. It's fun reading a story in which the bad guys are the main viewpoint characters. I'm SO looking forward to see where you're taking this.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Interesting, both Cole and Angela have betrayed the other as there loyalties are to their pack or the Navy. Looking forward to how this resolves.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

very good I think the one who killed the women could have been from another pack , it did not specify who the Alpha was.

JustPeekingJustPeekingover 1 year ago

Awesome job, I look forward to the next one. I hope the assassin was from another pack, but I wouldn't put it past Cole just yet. He seems too high on power and too rash in decision making to fully trust him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These weres are monsters... You're subtly trying to paint them in a sympathetic light.. Sorry not buying it...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So annoying with the "Kirk speech". An outsider telling evil people the errors of their ways and they just going along with it. (Almost, Cole did a bit of backstabbing when he thought he could get away with it).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES