All Comments on 'Endangered Species Ch. 25-32'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh boy, is alpha Cole going to stand for this kangaroo court taking away part of his newly acquired pack? Inquiring minds want to know.

I love this different view on your story of “Dominant Species” how much different things are a few states away. It feels as though we are still in the beginning of this story, I’m sure there is much more drama to come.

You are the best writer at this genre, thank you so much, keep up the good work. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Cole just getting away with killing all those humans?

Are you just gonna do that type of story again?

By the end of the last chapter I was looking forward to Angela pressing the button on the bullistic missile herself.

The pack needs to pay for the murders.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Not to mention, none of the human women have mates in the Brinnon Pack or there would have been reactions. If the women go to other packs, they might find their mates. Time to start rescuing males now, too. Everyone is needed to ensure adequate genetic diversity. Time to stop the killing. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

LilithfirstLilithfirstover 1 year ago

I love the way you shifted the narrative. Well written and the story is building well. Thank you. A most enjoyable read.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

This is so good; I can see why Cole did what he did but not really. hope it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always, a great read! I am grateful for your talent and willingness to share it. I have read and re-read may of your stoiesd. The gift that keeps giving. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lets see... He's a lying mass murdering... Child killing bastard... But hey... He brought her extra bacon...

The whole purpose of the law to kill humans that discover were's is to prevent humas from rising up and wiping were's out... That danger is now off the plate... So the law is no longer needed...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cole obviously deserved to die, but I'm not much more impressed about Summer. The way she accept the murder of humans is way too much Sthockholm syndrome. She seems fine with pretending to give those women the choice of changing and then murdering any who doesn't accept. Thinking this is "free choice" unlike telling them straight out what the alternatives are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES