Endangered Species Ch. 33-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best of the humans left," I replied. "Do you have working night-vision gear? Radios? Communications? Cameras? Helicopters? Hell, do you have a working armored vehicle?"

"It was all stored above-ground," he said sadly. "We've got two old Army trucks."

"The base had Marines in defensive positions, and they got wiped out," I said. "Going in with a platoon will result in losing a platoon. It's the wrong call."

The General didn't want to hear that. "What should I do? Send in an entire company?"

"No, sir." I looked at the Major. "Send the two of us in there. I'll keep him safe, and the Major can report that I'm telling the truth."

The General stood up. "Major? It's your call."

"It's a sneak-and-peek, sir. I'll have my men get us within a few miles, then Midshipmen Summers and I can go on a little hike together. She can brief me on the road."

General Payne nodded. "Let her out," he ordered.

I was returning to the base just days after breaking out of there. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire," I told myself.

Ch. 41