Ending a Day

Story Info
Sometimes you are so busy that you have to arrange a meet up.
2.2k words
4
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long day, but not because of the hours. We arranged to make sure that we both took the afternoon off so we could spend a little more time together. You were able to finish work a few hours early, but it felt like a longer day despite that. You know I will be at least an hour later home than you. Getting home you have a quick shower to make sure you look as fresh and pretty as possible. You want to look nice for what you might call a special occasion.

The hour long wait is nearly up. Anticipation builds within you. You catch yourself glancing out the window at just about every sound outside, hoping that your wait might be over for you. You want me to be there. It has been quite a while. You find yourself pacing back and forth a bit. Even cleaning that little corner of the lounge room that you had never cleaned before. You must really want this.

Despite your scouting you do not quite catch me opening the door, suit still firm against me. I open the door with the vigor I have been feeling all day. I too have come home early, but perhaps not as early as you wished I had. You catch the sounds of footsteps in the house. You are shocked a little as you catch me walking into the living room. You can see that I want you so badly too.

I walk towards you with a noticed determination but slow enough not to knock anything over. I drop my suitcase and you feel my arms jump to your hips. Our lips immediately lock with a passionate kiss. You hold me close to you, pulling my body towards yours. The anticipation has been building all day. Even just this moment is a lovely award for your wait. Our embrace seems to last for a long time, though time seems to stop around us.

You feel one of my hands slowly creep up your back, gently caressing you through your clothes. We are still standing in just about the middle of the living room but the passion is already tangible. You feel my fingers explore the back of your head a moment as we begin to kiss again. Our tongues seem to dance around, as if to explore this new area for the first time. It seems like it has been a long time.

You slowly begin to wrap your leg around my shin, playing with me a little, but hoping to build the anticipation too. Besides, you know I like it when you do that. My legs seem to give way a little for a moment, but then you feel my hands below you. I pick you up and hold you against my body. Your leg grasps me closer. You have been anticipating this all day. Why wait? Because you know you want to.

With almost all your weight within my arms I begin to pull you backwards a little. You are not sure where we are going, but you don't really care. The heat of the moment is building. A few of my kisses find their way to your neck. Your breath deepens as the desire for more grows within you. It does not take long for you to find where we are going. You feel the edge of the dining table against the back of your leg. I grab you a little harder and hoist you onto it.

You find yourself sitting on the dining table, your legs somewhat spread, with my body between them. You feel my hands slide down your back and veturing into the back of your pants. The speed of our kisses grows a little. I push against you just a little. You hold your arms behind you and let me kiss you some more, hand venturing deeper into your pants, finding no underwear. You are prepared after all.

I slip my hands down your butt and try to pull your pants with them. You wiggle yourself out of them and they fall to the floor below you. Now your legs are outstretched for me to be between. My kisses return to your neck. I gently grab one of your arms and pull a little, suggesting that you relent holding yourself in a seated position. You eventually find yourself lying on the table, legs parted.

I look up at you as my kisses begin to travel further down past your neck. I kiss your shoulders briefly. You hold your fingers in my hair as my kisses travel further down. I spend a little more time across your chest. You know I want to kiss your breasts, but there is a shirt in front of them. You feel my fingers gently caress your left nipple as my lips kiss the right. You feel the pleasure ripple across you like a slowly stirring bowl of water.

It does not take me long to continue my travels. My kissing makes its way down your body. You feel my lips against your belly, your shirt in the way of full contact. You pull a little to separate this small distance between your skin and my lips. You feel my kisses press against your belly. You know where I am going and you want me there so badly.

You are not sure how much longer you deal with the desire to have me get to my destination. You know it won't take long, but it feels like it has been the whole day so far. With your fingers still in my hair you push me down a little in the hope that I will get there sooner. You can feel my breath between your legs. You are not sure if I have slowed or not but it feels like I have. I probably haven't though, you just want me there so so so badly.

You look away from my face, fingers still against my head. You cannot look down at me easily in this position, this is a table, not a bed after all. It is only a few moments of you lying back though that pass before you feel my mouth pressing against your juicy pussy. You let in a gasp of relief, joy and pleasure. You can feel my tongue against you, finding where it wants to be. Your breathing seems to deepen.

My mouth opens fully and embraces your entire pussy. You can feel my tongue where you want it to be. You know I know where I want to be right now and you love the feeling of it. My face is pressed between your outstretched legs. You spread them a little further. Hoping I might find my way deeper into you. You want my mouth all over your pussy, tongue exploring every niche and feeling that pulses around you. Your hand holds my head into you, trying to steer me all around you.

You are not even looking at me, your face just pointed up to the roof. Your voice begins to moan in pleasure. You can't help it and you don't want to. The feelings rushing around your body seem to steal control of your breathing and voice. Your grip my hair tightly as you feel an especially large wave of joy crash against your body. You want more, you have been wanting more all day, and you are getting it.

Another pang of emotion rockets around your body. You are not even sure where your body is anymore. You don't care, you just want my tongue in it. Your pussy flows like a river as your orgasms build and crash against my face. You know I am getting what I want and you are glad to give it to me. You can feel the pressure building within you, another feeling of immaculate pleasure making it's way to your very soul.

Like a volcano, your orgasm explodes from within you. Your fingers pull against my hair as your voice echoes out around the room. Your legs tighten around my head as you loose control of the feeling emanating from your body. I grip your hips and legs as hard as I can to stay my face, seeming to build my fervor with your feelings. You find your hips rolling around, my mouth riding your pussy like the wild animal it seems to be behaving like.

You seem to have lost what little control you had of your body. You feel your legs begin to fall away from my face, or is that just your body turning entirely to liquid? You look back at me with a smile of passion on your face. You find out what my next intention might be. I begin to undo my pants. The bulge down there is incredibly obvious. You are sure you are going to get it inside you in short order.

My pants fall to the floor showing nothing but my cock, fully erect for you. I take the little step that I need to stroke your clit with the tip of it. Your breathing is still heavy and you are not sure that you have regained control of your body but the feeling that darts around you as the end of me brushes between your legs is still a good one to feel.

While you can feel the tip of my cock teasing you, you look up at me with a serious look on your face. I get the idea, you would prefer me in you, rather than next to you. I grab your hips with strength and pull you just a little bit closer to the edge of the table. The surprise of it catches you off-guard a little but it does not take a second for the feeling of my shaft pushing into you to overwhelm it. You gasp silently, knowing that my tongue could only go so deep.

My hands now grasping your hips I begin pushing myself into you. My pace is a little slow at first, maybe I just need to warm up a little. It does not take long for me to get quicker. My pounds against your body seem to build quickly in strength. You hold your hands against mine, as if to tell me not to let go. The table rocks and creaks as our pace quickens. Each push within you seems to let out a little burst of air hiding in some corner of you.

You can see the determination on my face. I am here to pound myself into you. I want to be inside you and you can feel I am certainly there. Each push of my penis seems to go a little further into you. Each time I do so your moaning grows louder and stronger; just the encouragement I need. Your head falls back onto the table, the pleasure seems to be gaining control of you again.

Your eyes now looking upwards, you can see the roof above you wave in and out a little as your body throbs in enjoyment. The table rocks, your body shakes, quakes, ruptures with each great thrust I push into you. You can see my face looking down at your gorgeous body, driving me forward, keeping my pace. I want to be inside you. I keep pushing deeper and deeper, harder and harder to that goal. You wonder how long either of us can take it.

Your body warps with the waves of desire dashing across your body. Your voice seems to echoe around the room. Your pleasure is obvious to me. I am getting what I want. Your back curves as another orgasm thrashes against you. Your eyes close as your mouth opens, cries of the desires you are having fulfilled. You feel me press my body against yours as best I can. My kisses begin again against your neck and body. I want to get close to the sound of your pleasure.

With my body against yours as best as it can be my speed slows a little but my pushing into you can be easily felt going deeper. The strength of each thrust seems nearly to split your legs apart. Your screams of orgasm draw me deeper into you. I push deeper, deeper. You can feel my cock throbbing inside you. I am trying to hold on for as long as I can. I want this to last for as long as possible.

You feel my lips up against your neck. I seem to be holding you against me with them, rather than kissing you per se. You don't care. Quaking orgasm after quaking orgasm wracks your body. You try as best you can to pull me deeper into you using what little strength you have left in your legs. My pushing goes to it's deepest. Your voice goes to its loudest. Your body tightens around me, pulling me in as best you can.

With one final push you loose what very little control you had of yourself. You feel my cock rupture within you. You feel my warmth flow around your gushing pussy. Your arms collapse onto the table as I slowly pull myself out of you and try desperately to be able to stand up.

You are not sure for how long you lie on the table, but you slowly regain control of your body. You try to stand, fail a little, but I catch you between my arms. We share a deep, passionate kiss. What a way to end a day.