Ending No Nut November

Story Info
Being used to lose (or win?) No Nut November.
2.5k words
4.68
12k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... yeah, we'll have to schedule another game night soon," Mark said as I put on up my jacket. "Maybe I'll choose a different one so John doesn't win... again".

"Agh, if you both hadn't teamed up on me when I had such a good hand, maaaaybe he wouldn't have won another one!"

"It's all talent, my dudes, all talent," replied John, laughing, as we exited Mark's apartment. "Let's try and do one before Christmas, so I can add another monthly win to my collection."

Mark sighed, exasperated at how John won every single game night, no matter which games we picked.

"Yeah yeah, see you later, guys," said Mark as he closed the door.

"Bye Mark."

"See ya."

I pressed the button as we walked up to the elevator, and we waited for it to arrive. John stood next to me, a wide smile still on his face.

"Did you see if it was raining outside?" he asked.

"No rain, but it's the end of November, so it's probably way too cold," I replied. We stepped into the empty elevator and started heading down.

"Speaking of November..." said John, turning to me, "I've been holding on, but honestly? I feel like losing the No Nut challenge."

"W-what do you mean?" I replied slowly, looking up at him. The difference in our heights wasn't much, but it was just enough that I had to look up if I wanted to meet his gaze.

"You know what I mean. I'm horny as fuck, and fortunately, " he slowly pushed his body against mine, my back hitting the elevator wall behind me, "my favorite slut is right here."

John put his left leg between mine, pressing against my crotch. I moaned as he applied more and more pressure to my now growing cock. He cupped my chin with his hand, a finger touching my lips.

"But this isn't a good place, so let's go to my house. You know the way." He suddenly pulled away, leaving me breathing heavily, my pants stretched uncomfortably. I would have done anything he asked at that moment, but he was right, this wasn't the place for what we were going to do.

We left the elevator and headed to our cars, parked just a short walk away. I wanted to walk faster, even jog, but he kept a normal pace. Damn it, he loved teasing me.

I knew the way to his house, as he had said, since I had often gone there as a friend... and also as more than a friend. A friend with benefits? No, I was a slut. His slut.

I arrived at his house a couple of seconds after him, and parked my car. During the whole ride, the anticipation of the night ahead of me kept my arousal high and my pants stretched.

John opened the door to his house, and we both walked in, removing our jackets and closing the door behind us. Then we stood at the hallway, and he turned to me, unbuttoning his shirt. He had been going to the gym for a while now, but his abs were only now starting to show. What caught the eye were his arms, as he removed the shirt and threw it to the side. They had grown the most, and gave off a feeling of strength. Bulk first, definition after, he had said, and I couldn't wait for the results to appear. Fuck, he was already so sexy, and this wasn't even the end?

"You're almost drooling, you know?" he said, waking me up from my daze. He pointed to his pants and grinned. "Come on, don't you want something? Come and get it."

I walked forward and dropped to my knees, my hands quickly removing his belt and lowering his pants, so he could step out of them. My prize now lay in front of me, hidden by his underwear. I could see its shape, it was big, hard, and it was waiting for me.

I removed his underwear, inwardly cursing at how clothes always got in the way and slowed down everything. Couldn't we just be naked all the time? Imagine the freedom, the ease of access! Alas, my imagination was cut short as I had more pressing matters to attend to now.

There it stood, the one-eyed snake, the object of my desire and of so much pleasure, in its full glory. Around 7 and a half inches of pure meat, with veins going around it, its uncut skin having retreated a bit behind the head.

I approached it, my breathing heavy, and yes, now I was actually drooling. I moved lower, letting his cock rest on top of my face, and looked up. He was grinning, like a wolf that had found its prey. My tongue moved, and I started my work, licking the entire length of his shaft, from the base to the head. I kept this up for a while, licking, savouring every part of his delicious cock.

Then, my hands moved up and grasped his cock, not quite managing to wrap around it. My mouth moved to the head and I swallowed it, my tongue continuing its job, and I started applying a bit of suction. My hands moved up and down the shaft while I worked on the head.

"Mmm, that's it, keep going," he moaned, placing his right hand on top of my head. I continued sucking, encouraged by his moans, knowing I was doing well.

This continued for several minutes, until he grunted and pulled back. Caught by surprise, I fell forward, my mouth trying to latch onto his cock and failing, and looked up at him, only to see that he was walking to the living room couch.

I quickly removed my clothes as he sat down. Not rising up, I crawled until I was sitting on my knees in front of him, having felt his eyes on me the whole time. He nodded and I reached for his cock again, my lips touching it, and my tongue slurping a bit of yummy precum that had come out. But as my hands rose, he removed his cock again.

"No hands now, and... let's make this harder on you," he said, looking down and smiling. "I can see you twitching, wanting to touch yourself, wanting some release. No."

That last word said everything I needed to know, and even though my own cock was painfully crying to be touched, I placed my hands behind me. I would have my release, but only when he let me.

"Good boy," he growled, sending shivers down my spine. He let go of his cock, letting it fall back to its previous position and I instantly went for it, but the moment my tongue made contact, he moved his cock again.

I looked up, seeing a playful smirk on his face, and I pouted. Then he let go again, and I moved, only to once again have his cock disappear the moment I touched it. Left, right, forwards, backwards, the dance continued for what felt like an eternity. Growing frustrated, my movements became faster, not just trying to lick, but opening my mouth to catch and trap the moving cock. Of course, when I finally did it, I knew it was because he had allowed me to. He was in control, always.

Wasting no time, I started bobbing my head up and down, moaning. My tongue kept moving wildly, and I applied as much suction as I could, wanting to suck the cum out of him.

"Fuuuck, that's good," he said, leaning back into the couch, his eyes closed and arms open as he enjoyed my mouth.

Moans, the sound of sucking, and the occasional gasps for air were the only sounds in the house. I continued for several minutes, alternating between bobbing my head, licking and kissing his glorious shaft, and focusing on the more sensitive places on the head.

His cock started twitching more often, and his moans grew louder, until he put his hands on my head and suddenly pushed me down, my lips now touching the base of his cock. He held it there for some seconds, then started pulling my head up and pushing it back down, never letting his cock leave my mouth.

His hips started moving a bit, as he started thrusting his cock at the same rhythm as he moved my head. We both moaned, this rougher kind of treatment bringing him closer and closer to cumming.

"You don't even... mmmmm... struggle with deepthroating me like this anymore, huh? Fuuucking slut, " he said, shoving his cock faster and deeper into me. His cock started twitching more, and his balls tightened closer and closer to his body. "Shit, you're gonna take it all! An entire! Fucking! Month!"

With those last words, he thrust as deep as he could and came. Hard. The first few blasts of cum went straight down my throat, and as he let go of my head, I continued to suck him, coaxing more and more loads out. For many seconds I sucked and sucked, swallowing that thick, delicious cum, feeling its warmth as it slid down my throat.

Eventually the flow of cum stopped, even though I wished it could last forever, and I slowly withdrew my mouth until I separated from his cock with an audible pop. I sat back on my knees, recovering my breath, and looked at my work. John was breathing heavily, slowly recovering his own breath, and his cock lay clean, as if nothing had happened. I had sucked everything, leaving nothing visible, every single drop of cum now inside me.

His cock also continued hard. I loved this about him. An almost unending stamina, a cock that didn't need to rest. I knew it wanted more, and so did I.

So did John, as he moved forward and grabbed me, quickly pulling me up, turning me around, and pushing me down so I now sat on him. His cock was nestled between my ass checks and his abdomen.

"Mhm, you did a good fucking job, slut, slurping all that cum." He kissed my neck, and moved his hands around my body, caressing me. "That was the appetiser, now we go for the main course."

With that, he placed one hand on my hip and pulled. My hips moved, grinding my ass up and down his cock. I could feel it sliding between my butt cheeks, and sometimes John flexed his cock and let go, causing it to slap lightly against me.

John placed a hand on my back and pushed me forward while still holding my hips back,  causing me to rise up a bit. Then he grabbed his cock with his other hand and placed it against my ass hole. He pushed a bit and I moaned as the head slowly slid inside, my hole being well lubricated from all the arousal.

"You know you look great, right?" he asked, and I nodded, desperate for him to slide further inside, but he stayed still. A hand grabbed one of my cheeks, then slapped it. "But you should come to the gym and work on this butt. Make it more... bubbly. We can even have some fun there."

"Fun?" I asked, perking up.

"Mmm, in a weight room, or in the showers. Just the two of us... or maybe I'll introduce you to some of my friends there," he said, slowly pushing inside me. "Would you like that? To be on your knees in front of big, fit men?"

"Y-yes!" I replied, my mouth opening as I felt almost half of him inside me.

"Do you want them to face fuck you, cover you in cum? Yeah? You want that, you little slut?" He slid further inside, still at a snail's pace, but he finally bottomed out, the entirety of his cock inside me. He pulled me back, so I leaned on his chest, and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Yes! I'll suck them all, all the cocks, and I'll drink their cum! I want them to fuck me and know how mu-- aaaaah," he pulled me up, until less than half was inside me. "Know how much of a cock slut I am!"

"Huuu, don't worry, you'll have the whole fucking gym using you soon enough. Tonight you're mine!" He growled, as he started bouncing me up and down. Slowly, he increased the speed, and I arched my back, one hand going up to touch his hair.

Our sounds filled the house again, as we found our rhythm. I started clenching my butt, as if I was milking his cock, and that elicited a low grunt from John.

He stopped the bouncing, held me close and I yelped as he stood up, still lodged inside me. Then I was lowered to the couch, so that I was now on all fours and he was behind me. He started thrusting harder and faster, the new position also letting him go deeper inside me.

"So... fucking... tight...!" John kept thrusting, fucking me with that beautiful big cock of his. I felt his strong hands gripping my hips tightly, pulling me to him as he thrust forward. My body moved by itself, helping him in the motions, while I lost myself in the pleasure.

After some minutes passed, he popped out of me, and roughly flipped me over so I now faced upwards. In one smooth motion he grabbed my hips and penetrated me again, resuming the fucking.

"Yeeessss! Yes! Ooooh, let me cum, please!" I cried out, my legs wrapping around his back. He was hitting all the right spots, and after so long without touching myself, I was practically a fountain of precum.

"No touching, slut, do it hands-free," he replied, not stopping his movements. He was close, and so was I.

So I focused on the feelings, on how his cock slid in and out, on what it would feel like to be filled with loads and loads of his cum. I thought about the earlier blowjobs, and on what the night still had in store for us. All of this drove me past the edge, and my already twitching cock started twitching even more as ropes and ropes of cum shot out and landed on my chest and abdomen.

My butt clenching to the rhythm of my cock was too much for John, and with some loud grunts and deep, hard thrusts, he came inside me. It seemed the blowjob hadn't done much to reduce how much cum he had stored up, because he kept on shooting load after load inside me.

We rode the high from fucking and cumming hard for the next few minutes, panting from the exertion. As John watched, I scooped up as much of my own cum as possible and swallowed it. This almost made him start fucking me again, but he eventually slid out of me and sat on the couch. I felt some cum dribble out from my hole as he left it.

"That was a great start, slut. I'll go get us something to drink, we'll rest a bit and con--" I had jumped up and lunged at his cock, taking it into my mouth, "... or we can just skip all of that. Hmmmm, yeah..."

John ran his hand through my hair. Drink? I had the source right here. Rest? No, there's no rest when a cock is right in front of me, calling for me to worship it.