Endless Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a platinum bracelet. At the center it was carved to make it look like infinity sign.

"You got me this pendant. I love your thought behind it. So I got you something with an infinity sign too. Our love for each other will be infinite, eternal and it I'll never stop or end."

"Wow! I love it."

Show me your wrist. She placed it on my hand. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Guys, I have an idea. Why don't we play Kings cup?", Brandon, one of my friends showed up and said.

"What is that?"

"We need a lot of tequila. There are some rules and tasks we have to complete. We don't really have to care about the card face, just numbers. In certain conditions, the one who draws that card has to take a drink. Just a little twist, one cannot choose himself to make another one do a specific task. This choice will be made by using chits. Whose name on the chits will be the secondary candidate."

"Dad is going to be pissed." I said.

"Come on man, it's your birthday for God's sake."

"Damn, alright. Let's do it."

Everyone agreed. We were 8 people playing this game. Me, Alice, Brandon, Samuel, Anya, Jane, Harry and Lucy.

"Since it's your birthday, I'll let you or Alice draw the first card.", said Brandon.

"Since you suggested the game, I'll let you draw the first card." I said to Brandon.

"Fair enough."

The game started. Brandon Drew the first card.

"Ace. It is waterfall for Ace. Everyone has to take a shot at same time the person to your left is taking and don't stop until he or she stops."

We did as he said.

"Okay Harry, your turn."

Harry drew a 9,

"Ohh, Rhyme time. Harry, say a word. I'm sitting on your right, so I'll say a word that rhymes with what you said, then Anya will say another word that rhymes as she's sitting on right side of me. Whoever fails to say a rhyming word will take a shot and next card will be drawn.

"Destiny." , said Harry.

"Mutiny", this time it was Brandon.

"Scrutiny."

"Good job Anya.", Harry said clapping.

It was my turn. I couldn't find a word, so I took a shot without a word.

"Sam, pick a card."

"How am I to believe it is not a setup?", Samuel thought that there was something fishy.

"Believe me. We are going to play 4 rounds of each card face. I'm only using hearts for this time and I'm not putting drawn card in the deck again."

"Fine. Ohh, it's a King."

"Aha, King's Cup? We need a bigger Glass for this.", Brandon was excited.

"I'll go get a pitcher.", I stood up to bring the pitcher.

"That will be too big. Bring something that can hold 3 shots."

"3 shots? If it is to be drunk later, 3 shots of tequila is too strong to drink at once.", Jane Spoke.

"You are right.", Alice said thinking, "Let's get Vodka for this one."

She brought a pitcher and a Vodka bottle that Brandon had brought.

"Find me a vodka glass this large.", she had challenging look in her eyes. Brandon was kind of afraid of the intensity in her eyes. He knew we didn't drink too much and in large glasses. I felt a strange kind of pride that she could shut someone up just by staring.

"Okay. Sam, pour one shot of vodka in this pitcher. Whoever draws a King next has to pour a shot in this pitcher except for the one who draws King with last card face."

Sam filled his glass and then poured it into the pitcher.

"Alright. Jane, please draw a card, will you baby?"

"Sure big brother.", saying Jane drew a card. "Number 2."

"Ohh, give 2.", Brandon said looking at Jane.

"What?", Jane didn't understand at first.

"It's the title of the task. Take two chits from the jar."

She took out the chits, one name was Alice and another was her own.

"Draw another chit and put yours back in the jar."

She did as Brandon asked. Another name was Anya's.

"Put these into this empty jar. We'll use them again when the original jar is empty and then put them into the original jar, just to avoid repeating until the all of them are drawn once."

She did as he said again.

"Now, Alice and Anya take a shot."

Both of them drank in one go.

"It's you Lucy. Draw a card.", In the whole game Brandon was taking initiative.

"Alright, let's see what's in store for me.", she drew a card. It was a 4.

"It's called as Give 2 Take 2. Take out 2 chits.",

"Lucy drew 2 chits, it had Brandon's name and Harry's."

"Ohh, it's mine and Harry's. Ok. Harry and I will have to take one shot and Lucy, you have to take two."

They did what the card said.

"Alice, you're up."

Alice drew a card and got a 5 number card.

"Hmm. Alice, you can set a specific rule about tasks in the game."

After thinking for about 2 minutes she said, "Everyone will drink with non dominant hand."

"Really?", Jane said looking curiously at Alice.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"Noah, your turn. Make me proud."

"Yeah, smartass. I'm going for a war, ain't I?", he was laughing hysterically while I drew a card. 8.

"It's 8, Mate! Take a chit.", Brandon was exited to find the rhyming like he wrote the whole poetry.

I took out a chit and it was Alice's name.

"You are his drinking partner for this game. Every time a task for Noah that involves drinking, you'll have to take a shot too."

"Alice, you can say no."

"It's alright brother. I'll do it.", Alice said looking at me, smiling.

"Take a shot now, both of you."

Me and Alice took one shot looking at each other.

"Anya, pick a card out."

"It's a 7. "Raise your hand up. Whoever raises last will have to take a shot. On the count of three. One, two... three."

I was the last one. I didn't ask any question and drank the shot. Alice took one shot too.

"My turn now.", it was Brandon again. "It's number 3. It says 'Three is me'. I have to take three shots." So he took three.

"Harry, your turn again."

Harry picked a card and it was a 6.

"Thumbs.", said Brandon. "Put your thumbs on the table, whoever puts last will take a shot."

This time, Jane was the last. She drank the shot.

It was Sam's turn. He got a Jack. "Yeah, Guys drink. All of us guys will take a shot."

All of us drank our shot, but as Alice was my 'Mate', she had to drink too.

Jane picked the last card remaining. The queen. "Girls drink. All of you girls take a shot."

The game continued for remaining 3 faces. The king's cup was filled by Anya and Lucy. I was the last person to draw a King on the last face of club.

Brandon saw this and was excited. "Aha! You got the short straw! As I told you, the king 's cup was to be filled only for first three faces. Noah has drawn the last King. Drink all of that Noah."

"I don't think I can do this man. I have a mate."

"Then the solution is to fill one more pitcher with 3 shots of vodka and Alice will drink it. In this way both of you will be drinking equal amount of king's cup."

"Did you just come up with this idea?", I said in disbelief.

"I don't know man. But it is fun nonetheless." Brandon said smirking at me.

"Unbelievable.". I drank the first pitcher of the vodka and Brandon made another pitcher of three for Alice. She drank that too.

It was almost 3 AM. We were all drunk up to this point of time. Somehow I found my way to the bedroom.

Next day, in the morning

I woke up with a hangover, even a little bit of sound was like it came through a loudspeaker. My head was hurting like hell. I adjusted my eyes to a slit. I was looking for my bed clock but it wasn't there. Wait, why the walls are pink, not Ivory? Damn, it's her room. Suddenly, I noticed I wasn't alone in the bed. A warm, soft & naked body was snuggled to me. It was Alice. I was naked too. What have I done?

I snuck away into my room, gathering all of my clothes from the floor. Her dress was there too. I picked it up and put it carefully on the table near her bed. I felt disgusted at myself. I saw myself in the mirror, I broke it with my fist. I was crying. I had done something I've tried to avoid at all costs. I don't know how I'll face her. She'll hate me if she knows or remembers what happened.

I remembered what happened. At least much as mattered.

I was too drunk. I tried to go in my room by holding to the walls. Suddenly, the door which I tried holding opened and I fell inside. I tried to stand on my feet but I was groggy. I found a bed and I just lied on it. I was looking at the ceiling. Suddenly I a hand was on my chest. I noticed it was Alice's hand. She looked at me with her deep eyes, she was drunk too. I looked at her and she looked back. We were drown in each other's eyes. I don't really know who did it first, but within a second our lips were touching each other. Our eyes closed. Man, I don't have any word that can explain the kind of relief I felt. Her hand were on my neck and she was pulling me onto her. My hands held small of her back involuntarily. I started kissing her neck. The sounds she was making made me even more horny. Then I kissed her earlobe. She moaned so good, I was up to full mast in no time. She started unbuttoning my shirt and I let her. She then started kissing on my chest. I don't have a height of a wrestler, but I'm 5'8" and muscular. She started kissing my nipples and this time I was the one who was moaning. I pulled the dress straps away from her shoulders gently then unzipped her dress from behind. I saw her pink bra underneath. The zipper came down up to her buns. I could see her pink lacy panties. I looked into her eyes for approval. She smiled and looked below being a shy girl. She turned around. I unhooked her bra from behind. It wasn't an easy job given my current state. Her perfect teardrop 36c globes sprang free from their confines. She looked into my eyes then her breasts. I pulled the bra away. I am still mesmerized from this moment until the end of the time. Because I haven't seen breasts that looked so beautiful than these ones in my hand. Her 1½ inch aureoles were so pink and enticing. Her nipples were so erect almost half inch outwards. This started a kind of frenzy and I just held her from the waist and sat her straddled. I took her left breast in my mouth and started sucking the nipple. I started rolling the other with my left hand. She started moaning and mewling. In a few seconds, she held back of my head and pressed my mouth on her breast. I gave equal attention to her other breast. Her hand reached my belt. I understood what she wanted. I unbuckled my belt and my trouser. I took off my pants. She then held sides of my trunk. I lifted my waist slightly so she could pull them off of me. She then held my tool in her hand which was now rock hard. I'm not a pornstar grade in that department, but I have a decent 7" long and almost 2½" round dick. She then started stocking it back and forth. I could tell that she didn't have much experience or maybe no experience at all. But her persistence got to me. She then tried to take it in her mouth. Perhaps trying to taste it for the first time. First only tongue and then she took almost half of my length in her mouth. Then she started moving her head back and forth with applying almost vacuum between her lips and my tool. I could only last for 7 minutes given my drunken state and the very realization that it was her. She swallowed all of it. I could see some traces of spunk spilling from the corner of her lips.

I then lifted her in my arms and slid towards the edge of the bed. I then stood her and was thinking how to slide the dress off of her, she made this decision easy for me. She kissed me and then stood straight, letting the dress fall off from her to the ground. In the same position, I pulled her to me and held her by small of her back. Them kissed her again. A mind searing kids. Then lover l lifted her again and laid her down on the bed. The smell of her nectar was making me crazier be the second. I attacked her pussy and started stimulating her clit by my thumb. Man, she is the best example of femininity. The sounds she made, her voice at that time, I haven't heard something like this in my life. It took her almost 10 minutes for her to make her release. The amount of bliss on her face, I've never seen anyone this happy. She then kissed me, I kissed her back with more intensity. She looked at me with an intensity, I almost felt like fire in her eyes.

"I need you... In me...", Alice said with determination in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" I wanted to make sure that I'm not forcing myself on her.

"Yes. Please don't make it any worse for me."

"Alright baby, here we go."

Alice spread her legs to make way for me. I put my head on her tiny little hole. She was looked at me and then looked where we were about to join Inna forbidden union.

"It's too big."

"Don't worry my angel. I will not let you get hurt."

"Please be gentle."

"I will. Believe me."

"I believe you."

Then I pushed my length in. Almost 3 inches of my pecker was inside. We looked at each other. I didn't understand why she was so tight, despite having enough lubrication. I pushed harder. Then whole of my length got inside feeling a barrier. Now I understood what gentle actually meant.

I looked at her, she had closed her eyes tightly. Her eyes relaxed slightly and then a tear fell down the corner of her eye.

"Don't move, let yourself get used to it."

"Okay."

A few minutes later, she started moving from beneath me. I understood she is ready for next level. I started moving in and out of her slowly. With each stroke, she made noises almost like mewling. We didn't break our gaze at each other even momentarily. She then pulled my face and started kissing again.

"I love you", she said with each stroke. Man, I can't tell you the feeling in any word possible. This is what I wanted to tell her, What I wanted to hear back. It was like I've touched heaven and still there.

"I love you too honey, believe me."

"I know, I've known since our 17th birthday when you were checking me out. You were acting so innocent but I noticed. You didn't even bat your eyelashes for a whole minute."

"Whoa!"

I started with a renewed frenzy, started giving harder strokes. She then pushed my shoulder. I thought she was angry with me, but she just demolished the question by straddling me while I sat on the bed. She started rocking up and down. I took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. She pulled my hair from the back and faced me in front of her. We kissed so passionately.

"I'm so close brother."

"I'm gonna come too."

"Please come in me."

"Are you sure Ali?"

"Yes Noah. I'm safe. Please do it."

I felt myself shooting 4-6 continuous ropes of my jizm. She screamed at the same time. After her tremors subsided, she collapsed on me. I balanced her gathering all of my strength. We kissed again. I lied down on the bed. She put her head on my chest and hand on my shoulder. I pulled covers over us and fell asleep in no time.

To be continued...

12