Endless Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part in the series (EDITED)
20.5k words
3.94
10.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, this is Sinister25 again. I hope you liked the first part of the story. If you haven't, I request you please read it first. This is direct continuation of the first part.

I wrote the second part taking a huge risk and it didn't pay off. But then I rewrote it with additional plot. I can feel that not a lot of people are fans of cliff-hanger that doesn't have sex involved.(no pun intended).

As usual, it is a long story, dense with plot and dialogues. Not with sex. So try to cut me some slack.

I'm not a fan of fetish, bondage, animalistic, rough kind of sex. So, my story will involve sex, but not mostly of that type.

All kinds of constructive feedbacks are welcome. If you have any story ideas, I can work on them too.

Enjoy the ride.

-Sinister25

The present day, in the room with my lawyer.

Noah's P. O. V.

I looked at him, but his look was unwaveringly still. He didn't flinch at all even after hearing what happened between me and Alice.

"You didn't have to tell me about this phase of your life." Justin, my lawyer said curiously.

"Because this information could be dangerous?"

"Yes."

"You don't really seem disgusted though."

"I've had fair share of cases in my life. What you did really didn't surprise me at all. You are telling me without fear, you have guts. I must admit."

"I know enough about you."

"Like what?"

"There is a reason, why Alice specifically asked for you. You don't accept a case unless you are convinced of one's innocence. You have made a name for yourself because of the way you deal with your clients. I bet I'm not yet in your client's list. You are here to make assessment of my innocence. Even if you don't think a case is worthy of your attention, you don't disclose any information that you acquired in your preliminary sessions. These are the reasons why I believe you. In addition to that, law and health are private kind of professions. You haven't ever disclosed any information and you don't, ever."

"You have done your homework. I bet you didn't have this information only since we met in person today."

"Alice and I procured information about you because we thought we might need you for other reasons."

"Makes sense. Alright, go on."

Alice's P. O. V. after 'that' night,

My head was hurting like hell. Damn you Brandon and your stupid game. Oh shit.

Why am I not wearing any clothes?

I was sore between my legs.

Did I...? Did I do 'that' last night?

I pulled the blanket away. There I saw a little blood stain which confirmed my suspicion. Surprisingly, I was not feeling guilty.

I was feeling alone instead. Whoever he was, I wish he had guts or at least will to stay. God... I'm not supposed to feel this way, I should be angry. But I can't understand why I don't. I put my hands on my shoulders and hug myself, somehow thinking that I'd feel less lonely.

Damn, I don't even know who he was. Should I try asking our maid or maybe driver. Maybe he knows who stayed in our house last night. Damn, I can't ask him. If anyone knows, I'm in a lot of trouble.

I went to the medicine cabinet, took an aspirin and downed it my throat with the help of orange juice. Then Noah appeared.

"Morning."

"Morning."

Noah looked at me for a few seconds, then just looked at the tablecloth. I didn't really understand what his gaze meant. I usually understand his every mood, but this was different. This felt more like guilt. Why should he feel that way?

"Can you get me an aspirin too?"

"Sure bro." I gave him orange juice and aspirin. He downed it in one gulp.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. All the ordeal last night has put my mind in overload.

Noah's P. O. V.

She told me that she loves me. But, I can't ask her to admit this. What if she doesn't want to? What if she's feeling guilty? What if her conscious decision is different than her subconscious? She doesn't remember anything. It's better that way. If I don't control myself, I'll make it worse for both of us. I have to stay as away from her as possible. I don't know what I'll say but it is going to get harder to stay away from her, to smile on her face while I want to scream harder that it has turned this way, I want to hold her, kiss her, love her like no one has ever. But life isn't fair. It isn't going to give me what I want for me, for us. It isn't supposed to be like this, but it is what it is.

1 year ago

Ronald's P. O. V.

I was here for a business meeting in Boston. This place is more than one and half thousands miles away from our Chicago office and around three hours via flight. There was snow everywhere. It was snowfall right then. I opened the door and came out of the car. My assistant came out the car right away and held an umbrella for me. There was a park nearby where I saw a girl playing with some children. She is hot. I got to have her.

"Hey Peter." I called out my assistant.

"Yes sir?"

"I need to know everything about her."

" Sure sir, I'll get everything you need."

"Make sure it is discreet. I don't want her or anyone to know that I'm running background check on her."

"Don't worry sir. I haven't disappointed you yet, have I?"

"That's why I'm asking you, not a P. I."

"That's correct sir."

A week later

Ronald's P. O. V.

I was checking on some files for the new contract that was to be signed. Then Peter entered the cabin.

"Sir, that girl you saw in Boston..."

"What about her?"

"This."

He gave me couple of files.

"This is everything?"

"Not everything I guess, but everything inside it is essential."

"I'll see what is and what isn't."

I opened the file and started reading.

"Tobias Perkins, GreenHorn Technologies GmbH."

"Her father, sir."

"He got registration in the Germany? He could file for LLC here in the US."

"Apparently, his father-in-law got him registered in Frankfurt." Peter told me looking at the file and then at me.

"Hmm."

"He was just an analyst before. He had the intellect but not enough financial support. He started dating daughter of his boss. Angie Brüning. She started working in the Boston office of the Einsteiger Technologies as an intern."

"You said Einsteiger."

"That's correct, sir. She is daughter of Jonas Brünhoff. Her actual motive was to spy in the office to understand causes of loss. Probably to find if any embezzlement is going on. So nobody knew her actual identity. Nobody knew that she was actually Brünhoff, not Brüning."

"Hmm. Einsteiger, it means beginner, learner."

"Novice?" Peter looked at me with curiosity.

"Right. GreenHorn means novice or inexperienced. Use of synonyms. I'm willing to bet his hypothetically independent company is undeclared subsidiary of Einsteiger Technologies. His father-in-law may have higher stakes in the company. Good job Peter, as always."

"Thank you very much sir. I'll be digging more about her."

"Yeah, do it."

1 year ago

Noah's P. O. V.

I have started working with dad since last month. Not that it is my dream or something, but I like to work here. So no problem at all. I was working on a presentation for our next business meeting. I saw dad appear in office with couple of files.

"Noah, check the documents inside. I have made sure everything is in order. I want you to read, just to be sure."

"Sure sir." (We agreed to be just boss and employee in the office. We are father and son out of the office.)

"Moscow?"

"Yes. I have a representative there who'll make sure that we'll be able to do business in Russia. Liaison with him, discuss all the terms and look for a good business complex for our Moscow office."

"I'll do my best sir."

"I expect nothing less from you."

"Thank you sir. I'll give a look at it after I finish the presentation. When is the flight?"

"Tomorrow, 5PM."

"Alright, I'll finish it as soon as possible."

"Okay."

The next day.

Ali wanted to come along but she had to prepare for her exams. Actually I couldn't let her come with me. If she saw in my eyes what I felt about her then I'm in deep shit. I'll lose her forever. Whatever that has left between us will cease to exist, which is worse than death for me. It is still difficult for me to just smile and let her think that everything's alright. But I'm a bad actor and she knows it.

She came to the airport to see me off.

"Please brother, come soon." Alice had worry on her face.

"My sweet angel, I'll be going for only few days. I'll make a video call as soon as I reach Moscow."

"I'll be waiting for your call." saying this she hugged me and gave me a look that I couldn't fathom.

"I'll be waiting more eagerly." I kissed her forehead and left to the departure.

Dad was going to send me via business class but I asked him not to. I wanted to travel as a common employee.

After a long flight of more than 14 hrs., I finally reached Moscow. After I got off the airport, I took out my tablet. I was about to make a video call but thought, she might be getting ready for her school.

Within 5 minutes, I received a text.

"Didn't reach yet?" it was Alice.

"Just came out of the airport. You don't want to go to school?"

"I'm ready since last 20 minutes."

I didn't text her back, I just started a video call.

"Hey sweet angel."

"I don't want to talk." she clearly looked hurt.

"Hold on a sec." I saw a man wearing a nice suit. He was holding a sign with my name.

I waved him. He asked me to follow to the car. I got inside and then started talking to her again.

"Ali, Please don't do that. You know I can't bear you not talking to me."

"Then why didn't you call? I know, the flight touched like 12 minutes ago.

"I thought you must be getting ready, I didn't want to disturb."

"I will always like to be disturbed by you."

"Ok my sweet little lady. I'll disturb you so much, you'll get bored of me."

"That's never going to happen."

"We'll see. I'll take some rest, I got to attend the meeting with Alexei. He is the contact person for all the affairs for Moscow office."

"Okay, don't forget to call me tomorrow."

"I will, bye. Take care."

"Take care of yourself. You're going to need it."

"Yes Mom, I will."

Ronald's P. O. V.

I visited a night club with Peter. He has proved himself quite trustworthy in last few years.

"One daiquiri please. Peter, what you'll have?"

"Are you sure Sir?"

"I brought you here, didn't I?"

"Yes. On the rocks with rum."

"On the rocks for him."

"Right away." The bartender started making drinks for us.

"Here, your daiquiri and on the rocks for you."

"I wanted to ask you something Sir." Peter hesitated but still gathered the courage.

"Shoot."

"See the girl watching you?"

There was a girl sitting on the other side of the counter. She showed me her glass, filled with margarita & smiled. Definitely a sign of being interested.

"Yeah, I see her."

"As I can see Sir, you can have almost any girl you want. Why the girl from Boston?"

"She is hot, her father is a known businessman. It is good for my reputation."

"Yeah, reputation. No offense, but everything for you is a trophy. Even me."

"You?"

"Yes. I remember the day when you came into the office of my former employer. We hadn't even known each other before. What he told you about me, I don't have any idea to this day. He didn't want to let me go. But you put a condition that you'll give him contract only if you get me as your new employee."

"And he chose the contract."

"He is a businessman. I can understand him wanting to have profits for his company. But your decision seemed more like a personal one."

"Maybe, but you are not a trophy. You are an asset. I don't treat you badly, do I?"

"You don't. But the girl and you is entirely different thing. Only providing her with money and jewelry and stuff is not enough. With this type of thinking, you'll end up ignoring her. This is definitely not a good thing for any kind relationship."

"Damn, Peter. You are messing with my head. This drink will be useless."

"Sorry Sir, but you asked me to point out anything that I feel worthy of your attention in explanative, non-blunt way. This one is one of those moments."

"Fuck, let's talk about something else. More drinks please."

Bartender came with another daiquiri and on the rocks for us.

"I'm going to Boston tomorrow." I told him while having the drink.

"Do you want me to come along?"

"You are my assistant, of course you are coming along."

"That's true, but I don't suppose this is a business meeting."

"It is not, but you are coming."

"Sure sir."

After finishing 4 more drinks each, we left for our homes.

Next day in Boston

Ronald's P. O. V.

I had to plan my approach to have our first face to face meeting. Because if I talk to her directly, maybe she'll freak out. I have to avoid that at any cost. Her car is parked in her school parking. I know a better deal about her after Peter provided me with more information. Med-school. Fancy career choice.

I have arranged a meeting in her school with their Dean. Whoever excels, will get a scholarship. 5 toppers. Not really my style of working but had to find a way.

The day had just finished and students were coming out. I just saw Ms. Alice Perkins. I started taking out my car and hit it to hers.

"Ohh my God. What the hell did you do?" Alice said with shock in her voice.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry. I didn't notice when it got hit."

"Don't you look around when you drive?"

"Hey, I'm sorry. Tell me what I can do to make it up to you?"

"Pay for the damage of course."

"Alright, I'll do it. What about a coffee?"

"You got serious guts, asking to go for a coffee after you just hit my car?"

"I don't know why, but I thought just payback wouldn't be enough. Will you please?"

I could see distrust in her eyes.

"I mean no harm to you. Just trying to clear my conscience. Believe me."

"Okay, tomorrow after school."

"After school it is."

Alice's P. O. V.

"Hello dad. Send someone to pick me up." I couldn't drive home with the current state of the car. I had to send it in the garage.

"Why? What happened to your car?"

"Some fool just hit it while moving his out."

"Okay, I'll send Robert."

"Thanks Dad."

My phone started ringing. It was Noah. I picked it up and answered the video call.

"Hey my princess! Ohh, someone pissed you off?"

"Yeah, an idiot hit my car."

"How?"

"He was taking his car out of the parking. Didn't see and hit mine."

"Hmm. What did you do then?"

"Told him that he has to pay for the damage. He asked me for a coffee."

"Huh. He is either a fool or courageous."

"It's just coffee, relax. I'll leave as soon as I finish the coffee."

"Alright."

"How is Moscow?"

"Beautiful. I wish you could be here with me."

"Yeah, me too. Did you do for what you were there?"

"Yes. I completed all the necessary formalities. I've found a nice office complex in Rostokino district. It's like six miles away from Moscow, but nice area. Perfect for business."

"Now that you are there, I want you to visit Tolstoy Museum."

"Sure, I'll do that."

"Visit more places while you can now."

"We'll do it together. I'll visit the museum though."

"Sure, I'll call you back. Dad has sent Uncle Robert to pick me up. He's here."

"Okay, see you soon. Take care."

"You too. Bye."

Noah's P. O. V.

Who the hell is this guy? He has enough balls to ask her on coffee right after he hit her car. It took a lot of restraint to not just tell her my feelings. Damn, why life had to be so unfair and complicated? She is like a moon, I can only dream of touching it but can't have it. I've had problems with any guys that had been interested in her, but this one seems something else. Something doesn't add up. I don't have enough information to go on, but there is a deep feeling from my gut that this isn't right. Probably after that fateful night, I'm having this paranoia because of what happened between us. Damn, why I can't think about anything else now?

I asked my driver to sit beside me , while I took the wheel. He was reluctant to let me drive but I told him that he should take some rest. I showed him my driving license then he agreed. I translated it Russian just in case if need arises. I wanted to visit Russia since I was sixteen. In all this shit, I forgot I hadn't planned for any hotel or stay. It was 4:30 in the morning. I wanted to ask someone if there is any place to stay at this time. My driver was sleeping. I didn't wake him up. I drove for some more time. I saw a woman was out of her house. She looked almost like 29 years of her age. She must be older but she didn't show her age. I didn't know how to approach. I was mulling over. When I approached this woman she just took out the pepper spray and used it on me.

"Arghh. God it hurts." I was covering my eyes. "Mam, I mean no harm. Please listen to me."

Then I started to speak in Russian.

"Izvinité."

"You are not from here, are you?" the woman said to me. "Come inside."

She held me by my shoulder and guided me in her house.

"Carefully on the steps. Come. Use the sink and wash your eyes. It will help."

I washed my eyes and the stinging sensation somewhat subsided. She had a small but beautiful house. Looked like she really took good care of it.

"Thank you very much." I said looking at her.

"I think I should apologize."

"Actually, no. I can understand. At this time, it must've gotten spooky for you."

"I'm Rachel and you are?"

"Noah."

"Noah...?"

"Noah Perkins."

"Ohh."

I didn't understand the expression on her face when I told her my last name. Almost like the smile faded away. But she regained her composure. Her eyes had a quality that pulled you right into them.

"What brings you here thousands of miles away from your home?"

"I was in Moscow for business meeting. My sister suggested me that I visit Tula."

"Tolstoy Museum at this time?"

"My mind was occupied by something. I thought driving would take me off of those thoughts."

"And you didn't plan on somewhere to stay."

"Yes, that's right. I was actually going to ask if any hotel or anything would be open at this time and the pepper spray happened to me."

"It wouldn't be open at this time. You can stay here tonight."

"That's so generous of you. Please, I don't want to disturb you."

"Ohh come on. It isn't a disturbance if I'm inviting you."

"Thank you very much. That is so sweet of you. Do you live here alone?"

"I live with my husband, he's out of town for some work."

"Ohh. By the way, you are very fluent in English being a native Russian."

"I'm not. I moved here with my husband more than a decade ago."

"You are from the US?"

"What gave it away?"

"Your accent."

"Hmm. There on the right is a guest room. Take rest."

"Thank your very much again."

"Don't worry about that. I have helped you, you can help me if I need it."

"Okay. Good night. I mean good morning."

"Yeah, good morning. Now go."

I went into the room and fell asleep right then.

Next day

When I woke up, I felt slightly disoriented. Then I remembered the morning. I saw the clock, it was almost 10 am. I heard two people talking. It was my driver and Rachel were having a cup of tea. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I took my other pair of clothes from my bags and put my clothes in the bag back. I had planned to book a room and then give them to the laundry.