Endless Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"Not right now."

"Fine, another day then."

"You didn't admit yet. I want to hear you say it, the three magical words."

I took out the ring, separated the ring that said 'His', got on my knees in front of her.

"I love you Rachel. I don't know what I'd do without you. Will you please be mine forever?"

She had tears in her eyes. I realized that those were of happiness.

"Yes. Yes. I love you too. Always."

She gave me her hand and I slipped the ring onto her finger. She took the other ring and slipped it on my ring finger. The very moment that started the new phase of our life.

We kissed each other.

"Feel my heart Danny. This is how you make me feel. You make me alive. This is our first kiss as a real couple, Danny. I will never forget it."

I touched where her heart is. I could literally feel her heartbeats over her skin.

"I won't forget it either, ever." I put her hand on chest on side of my heart.

"Your heart feels like a trapped bird. Ready to unwrap your gift?"

"Hell, I am."

I then unzipped her dress from behind. Then I pulled the straps away from her shoulder, dropping it a little bit below. It revealed her strapless bra. I kissed on her shoulder, then her neck, then her earlobes. This elicited a moan from her.

"Danny, you are making me so hot. Please undress me whole."

I obeyed her order by making her stand near the bed. My hands were shaking.

"Why so nervous? I know you undressed and redressed me in my pajamas when I was drunk."

"What?" I said with surprise.

"Mom has a unique way of folding clothes. There's no way she did that those times. You already have seen me naked. Somewhat. Don't be so shy."

"It is not that. In those times, it was just a task. Now I'm doing it as your lover. Circumstances have changed."

After I got her out of her dress, I unhooked the bra. It slid away from her breasts letting them free of their cage. Pure white skin with light pink areolas and nipples.

"Wow! They're beautiful. Because they are a part of you."

She looked down and said, "Thank you."

"Ohh, look at you. A little while ago, you were giving me courage and now you are feeling shy?"

"It still doesn't feel real. It's like the countless dreams that I've had. It feels like you will disappear any second."

"Dreams don't kiss and undress you my love." I kept looking into her eyes while I slid her panties down. She was looking down at me lovingly. Then I pinched on one of her bum.

"Ouch!" she said with surprise.

"And certainly don't pinch. Is that real enough?"

I saw tear trickling out of the corner of her.

"Oh. Why are you crying baby?"

"It is the very realization that you are real. This is real. I love you so much, it hurts."

"I'm here, aren't I?" I kissed her tears and drank them from her cheeks.

"This is the first step that binds us together forever. I won't let you cry anymore." I said reassuring her.

I hadn't noticed the wet patch on her panties until now. Because I was holding it by sides to slide it down while I was looking into her eyes. I looked at her panties below then I saw it.

I picked it up and smelt. It had her musky aroma.

"Do you see how wet you make me? I soaked my panties even before I could imagine."

"Kiss me Rachel. Let me know everything you intend to do about us."

She held the back of my head and kissed me passionately. She just pulled my soul into hers by just sucking me by my tongue. This is how she made me feel.

"Make love to me."

"I want to taste you first Rachel. I just wanna suck everything that you have to offer."

She opened her legs making it easier for me to look at her juicy, puffed pussy.

"Ohh, Rachel. I'm just going crazy. Look how soft and beautiful your pussy is looking. So pink!"

She had shaved everything down there, not even a landing strip. I loved it that way. I parted the lips away using my fingers. When I tried to put my index finger, I felt it is little tighter.

"Ohh brother. Ahh." Only the lubrication she had naturally had allowed my finger to enter whatever amount it could. Then I took out my finger and tasted her sweet nectar directly from the source.

"Oh my god, you don't know how sweet and tangy you taste Rachel."

I put my middle finger inside, then I felt a barrier. I was shocked.

"Rachel?"

"I didn't do it with anyone. It would be betrayal with you because I didn't want anyone else."

I remembered the faces that Rachel made whenever I was flirting with other girls. Now it made all the sense.

"Oh my god."

"Please don't hate me."

"Hate you? You saved yourself for me, why would I hate you? Only regret I have that I wish I knew what you felt about me. I wouldn't have hurt you by dating other girls."

"Please don't make me wait anymore."

"As you wish my love."

I felt for clit then I started licking her pussy. She started to moan. I started to nibble her clit. She started to moan even harder that it turned into mewling. I kept my assault on her clit going on.

"Ohh Danny. Aaaaaah."

My face was covered with her feminine fluids. I saw a relief in her face. Her eyes were partly closed.

I kissed her again. She just hugged me tight while we were kissing. When we parted, we were breathing heavily.

"Danny, let me undress you. I wanna taste you too."

"Yes baby."

She then removed my blazer while simultaneously kissing me. Doing so, she almost pushed me on the bed. She then removed the suspenders. After she unbuckled my belt and my pants then started unbuttoning my shirt. I got rid of my pants. I was in just my trunks. Because of my training of years in marine and football, I had decent body. She saw it then started kissing me on my nipples.

"Rachel, ohh." This time, I was the one moaning. Nobody made me feel this way and knowing it was Rachel, it just grew more intense. She removed my trunks and my cock just sprang free.

"So beautiful! Look at me holding your cock Danny. how is this thing so hard and so soft at the same time?"

"Ohh Rachel. I don't know. You've already made me hard and now you holding me. Girl, I don't know. Please take me into your mouth, will you?"

"See Danny, I'm taking it. Look into my eyes while I do."

And then she took me into her mouth. She was trying so hard to put whole thing inside but was having problems because of the gag reflex.

"Love... you don't have to put the whole thing inside. Ahh..... oh god.! Hhhh" Inadvertently my hands found their place on the back of her head. I was pushing her head subconsciously but not so hard thankfully. I was hard already but still I managed to last for eight minutes.

"It is too much. Look at me." I saw her, she had tried to swallow every drop of my cum, but. Some of it came right out of the corners of her mouth.

She then wiped it with her finger and then licked it off.

I then kissed her.

"Please, put it inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I've waited so long."

I then opened her legs wider and she let me. I positioned my cock on her opening.

"Baby, it is the last chance if you want to change your mind."

Instead, she wrapped her legs on my back and pushed me into her. I understood that she wanted this so much. I forced myself into her, I was almost three inches inside.

"Ohh."

I waited for a few seconds and pushed again. This time I felt her hymen on my cockhead.

"This is going to hurt."

"Don't Stop."

"I want you to look into my eyes when I make you mine forever."

We were both looking into each other's eyes. I then gathered all of my strength and pushed in harder, breaking the barrier.

"ahh." She said trying hard not to blink. From the corner of her eye, a tear trickled down. I kicked the tear. She hugged me tight. I then looked at her again and then kissed her softly.

"I did it. I did it."

"Yes my love, we did it."

"You are mine forever and I'm yours." She said looking at me.

"Yes my love. From now on, only you are the one for me. No regrets."

"No regrets. Don't move, just yet. Let me get used to the feeling of you inside me."

I waited for a few minutes.

"Ok, you can move now." She said looking at me

Rachel's P. O. V.

When he broke through my cherry I felt like I was being ripped in two. I felt like my body was protecting me by releasing more fluids from my inside to ease his intrusion. I told him that he could move. He started to move back and forth. I didn't realize when my nails sunk in his back. I started to feel like the pain is subsiding bit by bit. The pleasure inside started to rise.

"Look Danny, I can see you move in and out. Every stroke feels like it is pulling me deeper into heaven."

"I can see that too Rachel. Even if it was hell, I'd be happy that we're in it together."

It kept on like this for almost twenty two minutes. Then he started to move faster.

"Please Danny, do it. I wanna come with you."

"Yes baby. I wanna do it together too. But are you sure? You could get pregnant."

"I am safe Danny. Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't mind because we would make it together." I kissed him lightly and then kept looking at him. He also started looking at me with determination.

He then pushed hard.

"Aaahhhh. Haaa..."

"Ohhhhhh Dannyyyyyyy." We came together and then he collapsed on me. He then started kissing on my earlobes. I held him a bit tighter than I had already. He looked at me and we kissed each other on the lips. He moved away from me and his limp dick for out of my pussy. When our bodies lost contact, I felt like a part of myself wasn't there anymore. Like I was abandoned. I started to cry.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I felt like you were leaving me alone."

He hugged me from his side on the bed. I put my head on his chest, putting my left hand on his waist. I held him as much tight as I could.

"Don't you understand what this means for us? For me? I'm with you forever, I promise no matter what." He said reassuring me. "Do you have any regrets?"

"No regrets Danny, ever."

I looked at his cock, little bit of blood was smeared on it.

We did it for three more times. Once with me on all fours. This time, I was facing the dressing mirror. I could see both of our faces. I could see his loving face looking at my face in the mirror. At every stroke I could literally see and feel his love for me.

It was almost four in the morning. We were tired so much. I slept in his protective embrace. I never slept so peacefully until this day in my life.

When I woke up, Danny was spooning me. His cock was lodged in my ass crack. His face was so serene, just like a baby. Like his any worry had just plain vanished. I looked ahead again and closed my eyes. In a few minutes, he started kissing me on my earlobes.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning my love."

We moved face to face and held our hands and looked at the rings.

"We are a couple now." I said it out loud.

"Yes. We are."

"It feels so much like I'm in a dream right now."

"Definitely. But Rachel, we have to hide our feelings. For now at least." Danny said looking at me.

"I hate the fact that we have to, at the same moment I wanna tell the whole world that I love you and only you."

I kissed him passionately and he kissed me with equal passion.

"Sorry baby, I gotta go."

"Please stay."

"If mom sees us, she'll unleash hell on both of us."

"Okay, promise me you'll drop me to school."

"I promise."

He kissed me and left the room..

To be continued...