Endless Pt. 01

Story Info
A slave undergoes a punishing evening.
2.7k words
4.43
15.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to shadysweet for editing and being a great proofreader as well!

Chapter 1

She lay in bed thinking about what had happened. Her body ached in a pleasant way all over, though she knew when she moved that she would regret some of the last night. Her cunt was swollen and sore, and her nipples had more than a cursory sting to them. Not surprising given that she had been abused and used for more than 10 hours.

It all began when her owner asked her what she would like to do if she was given free rein. Since she rarely had a choice in things, she was unsure of what to ask for. Her place, and her need left her with no choices, something that she had come to accept and feel safe within.

"Come now, you must have some idea of what you want?" The words came from Him, with just a touch of sarcasm. He casually pinched her nipple as He talked to her, touching how He wanted, with little regard for what it did to her.

Swallowing, she addressed Him quietly. "Sir, if it pleases You to give me an opportunity to have what I want, then I choose a night of phenomenal orgasms. Trusting You as I do, I know that You will give me what You choose. I am Yours and I know that nothing will come that will permanently harm me."

She knew that He knew all of what she said to be true. She had no limits with Him and He could do what He wanted at all times, but she felt that she needed to tell the obvious since He was offering her something that she didn't normally have. Free choice. Her heart started racing, wondering what would be in store for her. Humiliation? Gang bang? Degradation? Pain? Sodomy? ALL the thoughts brought her to the point of stimulation and need. Actually much of her life was stimulation and need. He wanted her in a perpetual state of readiness for His whims and He had trained her to always be open to Him and available at a second's notice.

"So we will commence with your entertainment tonight at 8 pm. Find something to occupy yourself with while I consider what I want to do with you." He casually squeezed her nipple once again and then twisted it tight before dismissing her.

Chapter 2

Finding something to occupy her time until 8 pm wasn't difficult. She had chores to do and then took a short nap before taking a shower and toweling off. She dried her hair and put it up in a ponytail because she wasn't sure what the evening would bring, but she knew that she didn't want it to get in the way. Naked, she walked toward what would happen.

Thinking of what came next was a trap, but she found herself wondering anyway. She walked down the hall to his office and knocked on the door. Listening for a response she felt her nipples begin to get hard and crinkle up.

A soft "Come in, slut" came through the door and she opened it with shaking hands. Whenever he called her a slut, she knew she was in for more S&M than just bondage and discipline. His office led to a room behind it that was their playroom though he didn't call it a dungeon. It was fully equipped with interesting devices and equipment. However, she didn't get into the room very far before she was stopped by what lay on his desk. Lying there she saw wrist and ankle straps made of black leather and fitted with D rings to attach her to things. Next to the straps was a brand-new pack of wooden clothes pins. Shivering and feeling her desire begin to crest, she stopped next to the desk.

"Where would you like me Sir?" This came out in a croaky voice as she was anticipating the play session to come.

She heard His voice right behind her, though she had not heard Him move. It didn't bode well that she hadn't greeted Him when she came in, because she hadn't known where He was. Running His hands down her body, she felt His vampire gloves scrape her skin, raising goose bumps all over her.

"I want you right here for the moment, My delicious slut. Let Me touch what is Mine and give it the greeting it deserves." The hands dug in a bit deeper and she felt welts start to raise everywhere the gloves traveled. She trembled because she knew that He would open her legs and stroke her between them in a short amount of time. Sure enough the hands pulled her labia lips apart as she spread her legs for Him. The gloves were sharp and He ground his fingers into her, causing her to cry out in distress.

"Ahhhhhhhgh." Biting her lip, she felt tears spring to her eyes. "Thank You, Sir, Your slut loves the feel of Your hands on it," she whimpered. He reached to lay the flat of His hand against her clit and ground it into the tender flesh, causing her to cry out again. This time the gloves stuck in her flesh, making the movements of his hand feel as if tiny razor-sharp needles were grinding into her. He raised His hand and brought it up to her lips to kiss. She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against the object of pain causing her to feel so used.

Pulling the gloves off, He slapped her ass and then a second time, leaving two red handprints on her nether regions. "Put on your ankle straps and then let Me do up the wrist straps. I feel the need to restrain you for some of the early part of our play and I want them on quickly now." His voice came out in a growl.

Trembling, she picked up one strap first and bent to place it on her left ankle, feeling the cool chill of the leather start to warm up almost immediately. Just as hesitantly she attached the second one to her right ankle. His hands tested the restraints and He grunted His approval before He reached for her right wrist, fastening it snuggly then quickly adding the second strap to her left arm.

Turning her to face Him, He began to clip clothes pins to her body, one after another, in what seemed like a random pattern, until she realized that he was creating a swirl starting on the lower part of her left breast and ending up on her nipple. The same pattern was repeated on her right breast, causing her to look somewhat like a porcupine. Looking down at the clips she cringed inside, knowing that the tender flesh was going to hurt incredibly worse the longer they were on. However she also knew that taking them off was going to be excruciatingly painful because the blood would rush back into the area.

Twenty pins later she felt Him push a hand against her legs, spreading them wider.

"Well My slut, I seem to be able to smell you, you seem to be getting wet, how do you like the decorations so far?" He smiled as He asked her. She had begun to feel dazed and felt herself slipping into the delicious head space that was frequently called Subspace.

She whimpered again, losing her ability to vocalize the need that was starting to build inside. Clearing her throat, she attempted to make some sense come out of her mouth. "Um, they are wonderful but getting painful Sir." Seconds after saying it she regretted the seeming complaint, but He seemed to ignore the words and instead reached up and tugged on her collar which was a near permanent addition to her body. It had been locked around her throat for so long that she nearly forgot it was there until He touched it. He pulled on the D ring that was hanging below the collar in the center and guided her towards Him. Using one foot, he tapped her legs to widen her stance and then picked up one more clothespin and clipped it on her clit.

"Now the decorations are complete for the time being." The whimper that accompanied it came from deep inside her and sounded almost animalistic.

Chapter 3

"Now is the time for us to go into the playroom My dear, come with Me." Walking as He tugged on her collar was difficult with the clip on the clit. With every movement of her legs, she caused it to move and pull on her.

A near constant whimper emanated from her lips, though she tried her best to keep it in.

"Oh something is hurting you, My slut. Shall I fix it for you?" With a wicked grin He reached down and removed the clothespin from her clit and then just as quickly replaced it.

A shriek filled the room and seemed to echo off the furnishings.

He responded, "There, that should be much better. Climb up on this table and we will make all the bad clips go away, won't we?"

Tears started cascading down her face as she sat on the edge of the leather-covered table. Trying to move gingerly she swung her legs both up at the same time and onto the edge of the table, then scooted her body so that she was more or less in the middle of it, head down on one end, feet wide open on the other, sweat now starting to break over her body. Little use that shower was, she thought and then just as quickly forgot as He took her hands and placed them on either side of her head, stretched out in a v.

Humming a bit, he quickly got some rope from a cupboard that was open nearby and started threading it through the D rings on one wrist, tying it with a sailors knot and then tugging it over the edge of the table to thread it through an o ring that was screwed into the legs of the table. He worked his way around the table, tying each limb with precision and tested the tautness of her arms and legs for movement. When He was satisfied with her positioning, He stood back and admired His handiwork.

Stretched out as she was, she was completely open to anything He wanted to do. Smiling he walked a few feet to the cupboard and took out a riding crop, one with a thick fob on the end that made a lovely whistling sound when he sliced through the air with it. A sadistic smile played across His face and He moved back towards the table, facing her now. Tapping her legs with the crop he watched as the tears on her face dried.

"What a good girl you are My slut, I am going to bring you much pleasure and pain at the same time." With that remark, He sliced the crop through the air and brought it down hard on her left leg, leaving a bright red mark. Feeling the pain made her attempt to come up off the table to stop the next swing but to no avail, she was trussed tighter than a turkey at Thanksgiving.

"Unggg," she said with a panting sort of bark. She knew better than to deny Him anything but wanted Him to know she didn't like what was happening. Blinking back the tears that had started again, she panted as she knew that it was only going to get worse.

With a flick of His wrist, he aimed at the inside of her leg close to her cunt and hit her again with the crop. Rapidly moving around the table, He would alternately stroke her with the tang of the crop and then smack her with it. Leaving reddening marks as He moved, he painted a set of marks that anyone would be proud of yet stayed away from the clips that were beginning to really be mind-blowingly painful.

Her panting filled the air with a counterpoint to the crop. As she struggled to accept the pain, her mind and body fought for control. Of course it hurt and He knew it would, but that didn't matter, He wanted this, so this she would endure if she could. Flicking His wrist again, He aimed at the mouth of her cunt and brought it down sharply, making the clit clip bounce as He took the crop away again and brought it back just as quickly again to the same spot. A burbling moan escaped her mouth and she wiggled as much as her bonds would let her.

"Please Sir, please no more, please no more," then a howl as he flicked the crop and sent the clit clip flying off.

Next, He turned his attention to the clips on her breasts. As he smacked them one by one, she felt the burn in her cunt and clit start to throb and a different kind of moan escaped her, one that was different now. Her pussy was soaking wet and dripping down her legs, the scent of her need hung in the air.

The begging continued but it changed in wording. "Please Sir, don't make me cum, please Master, please." She shook her head as the crop hit the first clip on her right nipple and cried out as the pain/pleasure flowed through her. The clip stayed in place stubbornly and with a feral smile on His face, He smacked it once again, this time aiming true and sending the clothespin flying.

He bent down to bite the nipple and suck on it, while He stroked the inside of her cunt with the handle of the crop. Thrusting it in and out with some exertion He fucked her with it. She began thrusting her hips up with the rhythm of his strokes feeling the movement of her orgasm building to a conclusion. His fingers slid down to her clit and pinched and twisted it. Tugging it painfully with every stroke in and then gently smoothing it with every stroke out.

"Please please please, oh god please Sir" The moans got louder and she begged Him to allow her to hang on the edge of orgasm, but it wasn't what He wanted from her right then.

Slapping her clit one last time He pulled His crop out and then formed His hand into a fist that He thrust into her cunt as firmly and with the same rhythm that He had been using with the crop. The punishing fisting left her voice hanging in a moan that went up with each thrust.

"Good girl, take it all, you slut, let Me use my hole the way I want to."

With this last comment she began begging harder, "Pleaseeeeeee Pleassssssse!" Tossing her head back and forth.

"Give it to me, go ahead, cum now," punctuating this with a thrust that moved her up as far as her leg bonds would allow and the sucking sound that her cunt was making was like a wet sponge being slapped again and again. She gave up and just let her body go as it thrust into her again and again. Riding the orgasm she felt her body go into crescendo, over and over again, cumming multiple times as she felt the fist deep inside her.

He sped up his fisting and moved His other hand over to stroke and twist her clit. He was punching her now, twisting His fist as He hit her cervix and then just as fast pulling it out again. Repeatedly slamming His fist into her wet sloppy cunt.

The soaring moans climbed as her orgasms hit again and again. Taking pity on her, He withdrew His hand and leaned down to kiss her lips, deeply, then biting her bottom lip. "Oh such a good slut. You really earned that, but we have so much more to come. Rest for a bit." With that he walked back to the cupboard and returned with a light blanket with which to cover her. She lay in the glow of this time and dozed.