Endless Pt. 02

Story Info
A finish to what was started earlier, punishment over.
2.2k words
4.71
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Having covered her with the blanket, He quickly unfastened the knots that were tying her down to the table, releasing her arms and legs from their bonds. The next part of the evening would depend a great deal on how true her belief was that he would not harm her, as well as the strength of her commitment to never say no to Him. He left her dozing on the table while he prepared for what was to come.

Taking His time, he walked over to the cupboard. Humming quietly he bent and opened a drawer inside the cupboard which held candles, extracting several tapered paraffin ones and a lighter. These would be perfect for some hot wax play and he walked back to the table to set them down, stroking her face lightly as he stood there. Finally he stirred himself from his revere and walked to a refrigerator that was at the other side of the room and pulled out a bucket of ice from the freezer.

Stirring from her light sleep, she looked towards him with sleepy eyes and said, "Hello Master, have I been sleeping long?" She was still deep into the euphoria that comes with a heavy scene and lay there shivering a bit. Feeling more alive as the moments ticked by, she turned her head further and noticed that he was approaching with an ice bucket. Her nipples began to get hard again immediately.

"No my slut, you haven't been out long at all," he answered her, voice deep. "We are going to see how much control you can exhibit, because with this next set of adventures, I am not going to bind you in any way except for with my voice. When I tell you to stay as you are, you are not to move your arms or legs to shield yourself from what I am doing."

She blinked at Him, trying to judge His intent. Then with extra effort at keeping her voice quiet, she asked him, "Where do you want me?" He smiled down at her and set the bucket on the table next to her waist.

"Right where you are now, my slut. I am going to teach you about the best type of restraint. The one where you rely totally on yourself to not move. Do you think you can do that for me tonight?"

With a look of horror on her face, contemplating the candles and the ice, she nodded slowly. "I will do whatever it takes to do my best for you, as always."

"Good, then we shall begin." He began pulling off the blanket and folding it into a pillow. "Might as well make you comfortable," he said as he slid the blanket under her head.

Moving back to her waist, he picked up a piece of ice and slid it into her mouth, then back out again. She opened, sucked, and whimpered at the cold. Taking a second piece of ice, he transferred his attention to her nipples and slid the ice around each areola. Trembling with the shock of the ice after being so warm, she gasped softly. "Thank you, Sir."

He smiled at her comment and then took several pieces of ice and stretched himself to reach her pussy opening. Popping them in one after another he watched as she twitched but stayed still. She could not keep from moaning a bit as the cold penetrated her sore abused hole. Then she cried out as he forced five more ice cubes inside.

"Now for the counterpoint dear sweet slut of mine," he said as he bent down and whispered in her ear. Taking a candle, he lit it and stood with it about eighteen inches above her chest, tipping it slowly to drip onto her breasts. At this distance, the wax felt warm and inviting to her as it reached her skin. Moving his hand down closer, he stopped about fifteen inches above her breasts and tipped the candle again so that it spattered over the wax that was there already. The heat now was becoming a bit more uncomfortable. She wiggled her hips a bit as the ice started melting within her, leaving a pool of water as it drained from her. The drastic change from cold to hot was both delicious and distracting.

Watching her, he moved the candle to her waist and tipped it, dripping small spatters, paying attention to the need to keep the candle at a steady height. Moving his hand in a small circular pattern, he laid down wax at a slow rate, sometimes coming back to the same spot and adding more wax.

Each drip heated and cooled quickly, leaving her flushing, and stimulated. Blowing out the candle, he set it down next to her and rubbed his hands up her arms, stroking her flesh, then took several pieces of ice and slid them into her again causing her to gasp.

"Oh that's cold but feels so good on my swollen labia." The ice started her trembling and wanting to close her legs to the shock each time. She resisted the instinct to close her legs to it and arched her back as he slid more ice into her.

Taking another ice cube, he slid it from the crease in her leg near the top of her thigh, slowly down to her ankle, and then to the bottom of her foot. Remembering the command not to move she cried out in frustration. Goosebumps followed the ice on her skin, leaving her panting at the exertion to stay still. She wiggled her toes, the only option she had at that moment.

"So how are you liking the cold, and let's not forget the heat as well," he questioned her, while looking down at the wiggling toes.

"Please Sir, are we done yet?"

His laughter rumbled from him. Shaking his head, he stroked up the other leg and reached for another candle.

"No my slut, we are not done, not by any measure."

Chapter 5

Taking the candle in hand, he lit it and moved to stand near her legs this time. "Widen your legs dear slut, this is one time you can move without penalty," He said as he tipped the candle at a slight angle so that it dripped rather than poured wax. Moving his hand above her leg, he left a trail of dots as he traveled to the ankle of one leg, then flexed his arms and returned up her other leg to her thigh.

"This next bit might cause some discomfort, but I am sure you can take it, slut," he quipped with a grin on his face. The candle had been burning for a time without moving and there was now a pool of wax in it. Turning his wrist he poured the wax across her pelvis and the area just above her clit. Leaving lines of wax before he tipped the candle upright again. Luckily she had no hair in this area.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she hissed as the wax spattered. It was not painful but not comfortable either.

Reaching for some ice, he slid it against the area that had just been decorated with wax, then quickly against her clit. Again she cried out.

"Ahhhhhhh." She whimpered and her toes started moving rapidly. The combination of the heat then cold was leaving her body wanting more. "Please let me move. Please."

With a wicked grin, he shook his head and cautioned her again to stay still, "I will be watching you and trust that you were well advised that punishment will commence if you move."

The wax had pooled again in the candle and he moved it to directly above her clit, tipping it slightly again so that a stream of it poured out. When the heated wax hit her body, she could not help it, she arched her back and pulled her legs in slightly, crying out. Immediately, she began to cry, knowing that she had broken his trust in her.

"Oh my we have a problem now," he growled. Blowing out the candle he moved away from the table back to the cupboard, slowly shaking his head. Setting the candle down, he opened another drawer and took out several items, a purple vibrator with rabbit ears to massage her clit, and a tube of water-based lube.

Making his way back to the table he grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her towards the edge of the table slightly, leaving her legs hanging over from the knees down.

Turning the vibrator on, he began to slide it into her cunt, making no effort to be gentle. He turned the vibrator up several times until it was both vibrating and thumping at the same time. "You wanted endless orgasms, but my dear, you are going to get something quite different now," he said.

Pushing the vibrator deep inside her cunt, he settled the ears so they were beating a staccato rhythm against her clit. Grabbing her by the thighs this time he dragged her to the edge of the table, so her ass was just barely on it. Feeling the lack of gentleness and the movement of the vibrator set her even farther along on the path to orgasm. She felt herself begin to clench with the muscles deep inside her body.

Setting her ankles and feet on his shoulders he reached down and pressed his thumb against her asshole, feeling it tighten as he did. "None of that you wicked girl, I am going to take what I want, when I want it. Now!" he barked at her. Opening his button and sliding his zipper down he reached inside his pants to reveal a thick hard cock. Pushing the head towards her asshole, he grunted as he positioned himself then took a bit of pity on her.

Reaching for the lube he squirted a generous amount of it at the entrance and began to buck his hips to grind into her. As the head started to move into her, and the vibrator worked its magic on her cunt, she heard him say as he thrust himself deep inside, "Do NOT cum, no matter what, until I give you permission."

He began grinding his hips against her every time he pushed all the way in. His 8-inch cock felt as if it was going to tear her apart, though the lube at least made it slide easily. Fucking her hard, he beat her ass with his hand while he ground away.

"Fuck you feel so good. I am going to ravage this ass and keep you from sitting easily tomorrow. You will know that I was here." Her body started to shake with the need to cum, her cunt and ass spasming with the rapid movements of his body slamming into her.

Feeling her clench down on him, he picked up his pace, pressing the dildo deep in her cunt, while his cock took her ass. The combination of the pain from the swats on her ass cheeks, the vibrator humming away in her cunt and the invasion of her asshole had her begging to cum. "Please Master, please, please let your slut cum, please."

A short bark of "NO," had her sobbing in need. He began banging into her ass, no longer slapping it, but driving himself deep inside with every stroke. Speeding up to what seemed an impossible speed he thrust one last time and emptied his cock deep inside her and then pulled it out to complete his orgasm, sperm dripping off the end of his softening member.

Taking pity on her, he began stroking the vibrator in and out, rapidly. "When I get to 20 strokes in, you may cum, but only if you begin at the 20th stroke." His orders were brusque. He began counting from one to twenty with each thrust. Pressing the vibrator controls, he sped up the movement that was punishing her body.

"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty." With the sound of twenty ringing in her ears, she released her bodies need and came hard and long, thrusting her body against the hand that was holding the purple vibrator deep inside her. "Yes, fuck me, thank you Master. Thank you."

Pulling the vibrator out, he watched with delight her cunt spasming, as she dripped cum from her holes.

"That was very well done my dear, your Master is proud of you and you paid your punishment like a champ." He began flaking wax off the areas of her body that he could reach and watched as she struggled to stay awake again. Petting her hair, he called her a good girl, dropped her feet off his shoulders, helped her stand up, and steadied her as she moved.

Walking next to her, he supported her until they got to a couch out in the office and settled her there, going back for the blanket and covering her with it again. "Would you like something to drink? You were pretty energetic there and I think you should have something," he asked her as he stood over her.

"Some Gatorade or Body Armor would be awesome, but what I really want right now is to sleep, I am so tired," she replied softly.

"I promise after the drink you can rest as long as necessary my sweet." He smiled saying this as he went to the refrigerator and got a drink for her, bringing it back to her and tousling her hair as she drank deeply.

Closing her eyes, she curled up, as she handed him the empty bottle. "Thank you for the endless orgasms, Master, it was tremendous."