Endless Smothering

Story Info
My experiences in the world of femdom and smothering.
1.6k words
4.26
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that I experienced a few weeks ago. I finally have the energy now to write it down.

I picked up a beautiful girl called Judy at a bar. She was voluptuous with a killer body and a very tight black dress. After a few drinks she invited me to her apartment promising me a night I would never forget. How could anyone say no to that?

We went to her room which had a very large bed and dimmed light. I could not believe my luck and was looking forward to an incredibly passionate night when I could live out all my fantasies. But Judy had other plans and I was about to find out.

We lied down on the bed, and she immediately started kissing and caressing me, looking deep into my eyes and smiling so I felt immediately comfortable. I craved to undress her, but she put her finger on my lips and said: "Shhh, not so fast. I want to make sure you are super horny, before I begin with my magic." We continued kissing each other softly, and I became immediately very hard. But then things took a different turn.

She said: "I want you to lie down on your back and close your eyes, honey." I complied straight away, imagining that she would continue her sensual treatment of me. Suddenly I heard her pulling out something from behind the bed and before I realised it she had tied both my hands to the bed with a soft cloth. I was excited and bewildered at the same time, What was she planning to do? I was a bit scared of not being able to move but didn't expect she would do anything too crazy. Boy, was I wrong. I was able to move a bit, but not a lot. My cock was still hard as a rock, and I could not wait for her to ride me wildly.

"Hmm, what are you planning to do with me?" I asked, slightly anxious. She put her fingers on my lips again and said: "Shhh, be quiet. You will need all of your energy now. Because I will test how strong you really are."

She stood up over me, turned around and slowly lowered her butt over my face until it was only inches away. "Take a deep breath, honey", she said, and before I could say anything she sat down on my face with my nose and mouth buried between her butt cheeks. It became dark around me. She stayed there for a full minute, and I started to panic -- it felt much longer. Then she lifted her butt for only a few seconds and then buried me again. I barely managed to take a breath and was struggling even more now. This went on and on for at least 10 minutes -- she rode my face mercilessly, giving me only seconds to catch breath before continuing. I heard her laugh and moan and say how much she enjoyed hearing me suffer underneath her. I heard in her voice that she was getting a sadistic joy from getting me close to the edge of passing out before allowing me to breathe again very briefly. My face was getting hot underneath her, and I was squirming and moaning with fear.

After what felt an eternity, she stood up, turned around and caressed my face. I was exhausted and in panic, taking deep breaths and begging for her to stop. "Mmm, I am just getting started, honey. I want you to get to know my whole body first before I stop", she said and laughed.

Then she moved and kneeled directly behind my head on the bed pulling out her large breasts out of her bra, and lowering them over my face, only inches away. "Say hello to my two friends" she said and smiled before pushing down her breasts into my face squeezing them together with her hands. Again, it became dark around me and I slowly felt that I was running out of air. This went on for more than a minute. I felt that I was about to pass out when she lifted her breasts only a few inches. I was able to catch a bit of air between her breasts, not much, but enough to quickly fill my lungs. After a few seconds she closed her breasts again, tightly and mercilessly and the whole suffering began again.

She was very experienced in breast smothering and knew exactly when I was close to the edge of passing out before giving me a little bit of air again. Sometimes she lifted her breasts quickly again to give me some hope that this would be over soon. But then she had me suffering down there for several minutes grinding her breasts into my face. All this time, she moaned with pleasure, getting off on my suffering. I had the impression she was getting a lot of sexual satisfaction from smothering me with her breasts. And she intensified it by letting me struggle longer and longer before giving me some air.

After 10 minutes she lifted her face and put on her bra again. I begged her to stop because I feared for my life. But she just smiled and said "This was just a teaser, baby. Now I want to try out whether your head fits into my bra." I did not know what she meant but I feared the worst.

The next part I will never forget in my life. She had put on her bra again which appeared to be a little bit too big -- even for her enormous breasts. She lowered her breasts over me and pulled down her bra to the bed behind my head and then did the unimaginable: she started to squeeze my head into her bra between her breasts. It took her a bit of effort to do that, but she enjoyed seeing the absolute panic in my eyes as I was disappearing inside her bra. I was now completely stuck inside with little air and fearing that these would be the last minutes of my life. She lifted her breasts up a bit which gave me a tiny bit of air, but it was never enough. After a few minutes she removed my head from her bra which took a while since I was stuck deep in there.

I begged her to stop, but she continued to humiliate me, this time pushing both her feet in my face and controlling my breath with her foot soles and toes. She also decided to stand up on my face, holding her hands against the wall, and having her full weight on my face this way. This made it impossible to get any air and I was again very close to passing out. She also used her legs to smother me wrapping my head inside the back of her knee and squeezing it together. She used every part of her voluptuous body to smother and humiliate me.

This torture continued for two hours. She went back to face sitting me for almost 20 minutes, then breast smothering for 20 minutes and then foot worship and trampling again, before she started the whole process again -- every time making it more and more intense with less chances to catch a breath. During this time, I had no chance of moving because my hands were still tied. I was exhausted, sore and very thirsty. When I begged for water she took a full glass, held it against my lips to tease me, but then put it away again before I could drink a drop. And she continued with the merciless smothering -- I could sense that she had a cruel and sadistic streak in her which terrified me but kept me hard and horny at the same time.

After 2 hours she had mercy and finally untied my right hand. I begged her to stop and let me free. But she had other plans.

"You are still hard, honey. I will allow you to jerk yourself off now. But I will smother you with my breasts at the same time, and I will not stop until you have completely cum, no matter how long it takes."

I wanted to scream but she had already lowered her breasts over my face again. I was again only inches away from her big and soft breasts. She said to me: "Put your hand on your cock and jerk off. You better be quick."

And she pressed her breasts onto my face again and squeezed them together hard with her hands. It was dark again. My face was completely caught between her breasts and there was not a single crevice in which air could come in. I panicked but then understood that I could only save myself by jerking off. So I took my cock and started to jerk it.

I heard her laugh outside while I frantically tried to jerk off. I had taken a deep breath, but it took a lot of effort jerking off, so I lost my air more quickly than before. I panicked and tried to scream, but my screams disappeared between her breasts. I started to see colors and stars and realized with the little energy I had left that I was passing out. I thought about Judy's body again, her sexy clothing and amazing body. This aroused me and I jerked my cock rapidly and finally came very hard whilst fighting for my life. I realized that I had only seconds left before passing out when Judy released my head.

"Well done, honey", Judy laughed and smiled at me.I coughed and gasped for air, completely wasted for being smothered for almost two hours and having cum very hard.

Judy laughed and untied the cloths. I jumped up, put on my clothes and stumbled out the door.