All Comments on 'Endless Summer Ch. 01'

by goosebbv

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

hope he does his step-sister at college, fucks her pussy and ass, makes her do ass-to-mouth and wear a butt plug all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I've read a lot of stories on literotica and have to say this is the worst I've ever read. I get what you were attempting to do but it looks like all you've actually done is make your main character a failure and gimped from the start. It's the plumet that most readers are looking for in this genre and you really haven't given him anywhere further to go. Sorry, but pass. All that can be expected for the next segment is more of the same perpetrated by his step-sister.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
Don't understand this kind of story.

There is no one to like in this story. The main character can't be any more pathetic. It's to the point that you don't sympathise with him, you actively dislike him. Everyone else is worse. Why would someone write a story like this? It's not even erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reply to Johnny1M

Not all people where cool or in high school or college. Our main character is a bit a loser. He is trying to get his shit together, but it seems something always fucks it up for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree, this guy cannot be such a wimp, no one can. Give him some balls. In part 2 he should either dominate and take control of his sister. Or become a sexual plaything for her and her friends.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 11 years ago
Great Job

The rating for this story may not be great but i for one am enjoying this story a lot more than most 4.5 rated stories so far. The main character seems more real and more likable than main characters in a lot of other stories and i can't help but hope his sister gets what is coming to her. What that is i don't know but i am looking forward to reading the next part which is a sign to me that this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy

Its so nice to finally read a story where a guy is a pathetic little pussy who has a very low IQ. Though i dont know why so many writers likes to write stories about men that are more girl than guy. To each his own

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He really is a faggot

If you can't think of anything tot het out of this situation then you really a faggot and a loser.

Ignore the bitches and assholes and Just laugh in there faces.

And never be afraid to tell your parents what your sister is doing to you.

.

And if that doesn't work you can always knock some teeth out a bullys mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous