Endurance Academy for Wayward Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent girlfriends & wives learn their real place.
924 words
4
37.9k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a serialized work of fiction featuring characters all over the age of 18. It involves innocent girlfriends and young wives being sent to an elite endurance academy where school staff (men and women) correct behavior and teach students their true place. Any male can nominate any female to attend (girlfriends, wives, classmates, ex girlfriends) and receives regular video updates from the principal. The story is told from the perspective of Abby Collins, a 20 year old college student who needs to learn a lesson.

______

Chapter One: Arrival

I'm not telling you this to titillate or excite you (although I know it will). I just want to explain what really happened to me. I'm Abby, a junior in college or at least I was I suppose, until I was sent that day to the academy, when everything changed.

I'd had an argument with my boyfriend, Matt, the day before. Nothing terrible, just a disagreement. He decided to go out with friends when he was supposed to be coming over to hang out and watch Netflix. I was kind of a brat, I admit but when he told me to stop whining and just have the girls over instead and paint my nails and talk about boys and panties or whatever we do, I was pissed. He can be a sexist jerk. I screamed at him and stormed out.

The limo arrived the next day and a young woman knocked at the door. She was wearing a tight white blouse, striped tie, an unusually short skirt and simply said to me when I opened the door. "I'm here to give you a ride. Matt sent me. He's sorry." I bet he's sorry, I thought, immediately relishing the idea of the apology that was headed my way. "He's got a plan for you today. Come with me."

"Wait, what? Where is he?"

"It's a surprise treat. Like nothing you've experienced before he swears," she said.

"Do I need anything, need to change? I look a complete mess."

"He's picked out an outfit for you. It's a gift. The whole thing is Abby. It's going to fix everything, I swear."

Ten minutes later I was getting into the back of the limo feeling pretty special. Matt knew he was wrong and was laying it on thick. The limo looked expensive. The rich smell of luxury soft leather seats, built in flat panel screen, a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne, already uncorked and there it was a pink envelope with my name on it. The start of his apology. I poured myself a glass, threw it back, poured another and opened the note card. This was going to be good.

"Dear Abby. Sorry about yesterday. I hate it when we fight like that.."

Ha. Here it comes.

"...but I've tried everything to get you to see things my way and you just don't, so maybe this little trip will help. I'm sending you away for a break of sorts. Don't worry, it's all inclusive, it's all planned. All you need to do is endure it."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Endure it. A weird choice of words. He didn't even sign the card, it simply said "play the video".

"What is all of this?" I looked up but the driver had closed the window which was now blacked out. "Hello?" No answer. The limo windows were dark too. I could just make out trees, maybe we were in the woods now. I hit play and the video autoplayed.

"Welcome to the Academy young lady. We're glad you were sent to us. That's right. Sent like all of our students are by the men in their lives. You're one of the lucky ones. You get to learn a whole new life. Of finally behaving yourself and knowing your place. And all girls need to know their place."

The video went on to show a sweeping view of open fields and then a large, imposing turn of the century building, with high, barred windows surrounded by a tall stone wall. "At the academy, we remake girls for the men in their lives. Teach them how to dress, sit, what to say and when to speak and how to be compliant and silent. We show you how to be instantly more agreeable when he wants something, or wants you, when he needs special attention from you. It will all be explained when you arrive and meet our wonderful staff..."

There followed slide after slide of academy teachers and staff, short bios and black and white photo's of old, overweight white men, their paunches cinched by tight belts, a knowing look in each of their eyes. Their bios were short but made an impact as I watched wide eyed, confused, heart racing.

Mr. Dale Broadbank: english teacher. Caning specialist.

Mr John Ledger: girls' etiquette 101

Professor Jones: the fulfillemt room: what's expected of every girl

Miss Morgan: house mistress, confinement and corrections.

Miss Morgan was the last. A tall thin woman with a bony, angular face and a look of disapproval. Her voice over was even more alarming. "Hello Abby. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I have a nice, tight little outfit ready for you in your room. I'll explain everything when you get here. And I've made some appointments for you. The male staff like to get to know the new girls quickly."

I started to feel woozy. Lightheaded.

"Did you enjoy the champagne, Abby. It's really...."

.....

to be continued in Chapter 2.