All Comments on 'Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 06'

by Player One

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
john1946john1946about 14 years ago
Coming along

This story is a well written descriptive of the beginnings of a really good M/s relationship. I look forward to the following chapters and hopefully they will follow up on the beginning with the same level of knowledge. It is easy to start such a story, but hard to follow up with the same level of intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DId I miss something here?

The story starts out with Karen Kelly saying that a 9PM she dialed Sir. By the end of the story, Sir is stating that he has hung up on Karen Kelly. Did I miss something here?? There is no clear line of the narrator of this story changing or that the point of view of the narrator has changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To anonymous

Hey there anonymous. You read the first line and the last line and left out

everything in between.......

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
You are -

developing this story well. Still a bit stilted and formal but I'm enjoying the read.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Phone call.

Once again, Sir is laying out some difficult scenarios. Can she do it? Another question. When she told Sir her step by step scene in the field, did she tell him she orgasmed without permission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
experince?

I'd be surprised if the author isn't experienced at this. Very good detail and good development. But as a reader, I found the narrative to be slow and not very arousing. All the preamble failed to build up any real excitement; it left me just wanting to hurry up - a thing I seldom want - and get to the actual meeting. Again, I'm just a reader, and it appears that this may have been an extrapolated pattern of real behavior. Real or not, I prefer about half the preamble content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous