Enema Given for Missing Work

Story Info
Punishment enema for lying about being ill.
3.7k words
4.58
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been a bug going round the office and I rang in saying I thought I had caught it and that my symptoms were the same. My boss was not pleased, as we were due to prepare for a meeting the next day. I said that if I felt better later I would do some work on it at home.

The morning was taken up watching crap television and after some lunch I lay down on my bed and went to sleep. I was woken at just after four o'clock by the front doorbell. It was my boss who said that he had come round to see if I had been well enough to work on the report. I told him I had not felt well enough.

He showed plenty of sympathy and said that he would take my temperature. I protested for two reasons, firstly he would discover that I did not have one and secondly the only thermometer I had in the house was a rectal one. He is always persuasive and was insistent on this occasion. I told him where to find it and he was soon returned with the thermometer and a tube of lube.

Brian is old enough to be my father and our relationship had always been professional but very friendly with no hint of anything improper. He simply sat on the sofa and indicated I should lie across his lap. The fact that I only had a dressing gown and a nighty on made little difference as one way or another my bottom was soon going to be stripped bare anyway.

When I was in position he simply ran his hand up the back of my legs that were only slightly apart. His hand went on so far up my back that the nighty actually dragged past my nipples. With a combination of his knees and his hands he spread my legs. I felt the cold air hit my warm pussy and bottom followed quickly by a lubricated finger playing gently around my anus. With his other hand he spread the cheeks wide apart allowing the single digit to tickle without any penetration. I was so embarrassed mainly because it was feeling glorious.

There was no way that the long slow lubricating around the anus was justified but that did not seem to bother Brian. I had a real feeling of loss as the finger was removed. Expecting the thermometer to be inserted next I was surprised when a newly lubricated thumb was inserted into my relaxed bottom. The thumb curled downwards as it was stroked in and out. This man clearly understood women's bottoms as this felt every bit as good as if it was in my pussy. I had to fight the urge to push my bottom up to increase the depth of the stimulation.

As my resolve was nearly lost he withdrew his thumb and inserted the thermometer. For the next few minutes the thermometer was never still and it was as if he was gently fucking me with it. I had forgotten being ill and was very aware of my nipples catching on his trousers and my pussy getting very wet. While my body was buzzing I was almost relieved when he pulled the thermometer out of my bottom.

He asked me what I expected my temperature to be. I was not sure what to say as I thought he might have rumbled me. He said it was high and I would need some medication to reduce it. He also said that he had taken advise from our nurse at work who had said with this bug what the best medication was and that the way to administer it was rectally. He said he had stopped off at home and at the chemist to pick up what he needed. I had been embarrassed and nervous before but now I was stunned and frightened. He told me he was going to the bathroom to prepare an enema and that I was to be on my knees with my bottom in the air when he got to my bedroom.

I decided not to argue, as I was afraid he had rumbled me and that I would get into more trouble by arguing. I was on my bed with my bottom up and my head down long before he came into my room. He adjusted me so that my legs were wide apart and my back was arched. He had a huge bag full of water that he hung on the post of my four-poster bed. The bag was connected to a tube with two rubber pumps that had their own tubes attached. At the end of the main tube there were two, what looked like, inflatable shriveled balloons.

He told me I needed cleaning out first so that the second enema with medicine in could be fully effective. The first enema had soap in it, which would cause me to cramp but would get me nice and clean. Although my anus felt fully lubricated he seemed to take great pleasure in applying more lube to it and working it in as far as his finger could reach. No one had ever done this to me before and I had to admit to myself that it felt wonderful.

Even with the lubrication it took some effort to push the tube with the first inflatable balloon past my sphincter. When it was fully lodged he pumped it up until it felt huge. He then pumped the other balloon that was still outside my bottom until it pulled towards the first balloon sealing me up tight. He said, as I was an enema virgin this would help me relax and hold a large soapy enema for as long as he felt necessary.

I told him there was no room for water in my bottom as the balloon was filling me up. He laughed and said I would be amazed at how much water he would be able to inject into me. His wife had learned to take huge volumes of water over the years and she loved the effect that these big enemas had on her. I hoped he was talking about cleaning her bowels but thought he was probably alluding to much more.

Even though he warned me the feeling of the warm water surprised me but not in a bad way. Initially it was soothing as it explored the area warming further and further into me. Brian was now kneeling on the bed beside me and rubbing from just above my pubic hair to just below my nipples. I tried to make my shift in position to look like it was for comfort but it was to try and get his hands to touch my huge aching nipples. It was not successful.

The first cramp hit me hard and I screamed at him to stop the water. Ignoring me he rubbed my stomach harder and managed to stop the cramp. I told him that I had taken all I could. He laughed at me again and said we had barely started. He said he had a little trick his wife liked that he would employ when I had taken plenty more. I was beginning to feel very stretched and full even without the cramps that hit every now and then.

He moved behind me and said that I was doing well and seemed to be enjoying it. I took this as referring to the fact that my pussy was now betraying me and leaking like a tap. It was then that I realized that I could not think of what was happening as anything other than sexual. Brian was still keeping a facade of treating me for the bug or was it punishing me for lying about having it. Either way he was staring at my bottom plugged by the enema tube and my pussy saying lots about my state of mind.

When the next cramp hit I felt something amazing. Everything below my waist started tingling and vibrating. He had pushed a vibrator on high against the balloon sticking out of my bottom. With everything stretched so tight the ripples radiated out like powerful waves. The cramp was soon gone as something deep inside me relaxed or collapsed allowing the water to find more space to invade.

I had felt more sexually aroused than this previously but I had never felt my whole body sexually aroused at the same time. Water was still pumping into my body and panic was not far away. Removing the vibrator he told me to turn over carefully. He said there was just a little more water to go in but soon I would start the period of retaining what was already filling me.

It was one thing for him to have been seeing, playing and basically fucking my bottom but if I turned over now my aroused pussy would be the focus of attention. He totally dismissed my protest as if I was a child and I did what he said. As I lay on my back with my legs spread I was horrified at the state of my pussy. It was swollen, very red and very wet. Kneeling between my legs he had a vibrator in each hand that he applied to each of my nipples. My nipples were nearly an inch long and he squeezed each of them between one of the vibrators and a thumb. It felt like I had two clits being skillfully played with. This man really knew his stuff.

I was pleading to be allowed to relieve myself but the expression on his face gave me no sense of expectation. He told me to calm myself, as I would not be given the chance to empty my bowels for the next ten minutes. Giving my nipples a last squeeze he moved the vibrators down to my distended stomach. Running them diagonally from my hips down to just above my clit he applied enough pressure to vibrate all the water that had been injected into me.

The stimulation to my body was in danger of getting too much for me. My body was screaming to be allowed to orgasm but what would happen if I did? It could be the most embarrassing and messy orgasm I had ever experienced. I lay back and tried to relax and not fight the pressure or the cramps. It did help a little but I was sweating as the pressure grew and grew. Removing the vibrators he placed the palm of his hand over the two inches of my pubic hair. He pushed against my desperate rock hard stomach and pulled up towards my bellybutton. With everything so tight down there this pulled the hood of my clit back and the head of my excited clit came into view.

With a satisfied smile he told me I could go to the bathroom and empty myself. It took thirty seconds of trying to relax my bladder and sphincter before I exploded. My head spun as the relief hit me. It took more than five minutes to drain myself. I was still sitting on the toilet as Brian came in to refill the enema bag. He then shocked me by asking me whether he should put the medication for the bug or something that his wife loved in the enema bag. He said if I did not think I had the bug he strongly recommended that I took the second option. He held my gaze until I admitted that I did not have the bug and muttered an apology.

He said he would give me the second enema with me on my back, as this would be more personal. I knew he meant that it would be embarrassing and highly sexual. At this stage I felt drained. During the expulsion the tension had drained out of me a bit like the feeling after a great orgasm. I thought the second enema would therefore not arouse me.

His finger lubricating my bottom soon proved that thought inaccurate. He smiled down at me as he fucked my bottom gently but persistently until I was once again straining to maximize the beautiful sensations. He almost taunted me by asking if I was ready to take the enema. I didn't trust my voice and just nodded my agreement.

The tube and the balloons were quickly in place and inflated. Half of the big bag of fluid was soon inside me with no sign of a cramp. He said that his wife found that what he added reduced cramping relaxed the body and increased sexual stimulation. I didn't know whether to be excited by the idea or to panic even more. My pussy was leaking again and my clit was at full attention.

After his last comment I gave up all pretense and found my long hard nipples with my fingers. It was like taking just a little bit of control back as everything my body had experienced over the last hour had been controlled by him. This was now sex and I was going to make sure it was good. The water continued to flow into me with the occasional pause to deal with a cramp. Brian applied firm pressure to my stomach pushing upwards to encourage the water to move higher still in my body each time a cramp hit.

I was soon pleading with him to stop putting more water into me. He said that as we had now established that this was a punishment for lying to him he would decide when I had received enough. I was so full that my breathing was becoming difficult as if I was going to drown. He said this was always the point that he enjoyed the most with his wife's enemas. Apparently she would become demented trying to orgasm, which signaled the end of the enema.

I knew exactly how she felt and pleaded with Brian to allow me to orgasm. He said that I had one more pint to go in. He also laughed again and said that while the solution would sexually arouse me it also made it more difficult to reach orgasm. This was not what I wanted to hear and complained strongly. He said his wife always said that the silver lining is that the orgasm when it comes is simply the best she has ever experienced.

As the last pint went in Brian removed my hands from my nipples and applied the vibrators as he had done before. My whole body was switched on and buzzing as if he had plugged me in to the mains electricity. For the first time in my life I could feel my pulse pounding in my clit. It had not and was not being touched but it felt huge. Would I cum straight away if he touched it? As if he was on the same wavelength he examined it without touching it. Suddenly there was a strong pinch on it and I saw that he had put a clip over my clit. He had pulled my clit away from my body and the clip held the swollen button clear of its usual position. The clip was tight and hurt like hell until numbness started to set in. My clit looked as if it was three quarters of an inch long and like an angry crushed little penis.

Brian announced that all the water was now in and that I would hold it for a minimum of twenty minutes. Any argument or non-compliance would add more time. I knew not to argue, Brian was in total control and loving it and as hard as I tried I knew I was too. He said he would distract me by lightly flogging my nipples if I asked him nicely. As there seemed no option I asked him as nicely as I could manage.

Using two small light floggers, found in his bag, he started to flick them across both nipples at the same time. To my amazement I absolutely loved it and was soon pleading for him to flog them harder. Smiling he set to it and my nipples were soon red and getting more tender.

Now I was more sexually aroused than I had ever been and the arousal was in every part of my body. Teasing he said that I only had sixteen minutes to go. My pleading and babbling now was loud but was completely incomprehensible. I knew I wanted to be allowed to orgasm and empty myself.

He said if I did orgasm before the twenty minutes was up he would keep stimulating me which he did not recommend. I told him to just fucking do it. He agreed with a smirk and removed the clip from my clit. The pain was intense followed by the most wonderful sensation as he sucked it into his mouth. At the same time he applied one of the vibrators to the balloon sticking out of my arse.

I immediately panicked realized that I would not be able to hold off an orgasm for sixteen seconds let alone sixteen minutes. My head exploded and I saw stars in front of my eyes. The rest of my body followed with what I have heard called a full body orgasm. It was violent and Brian used one hand across my stomach to hold me down to the bed. He managed somehow to keep his mouth attached to my clit and the vibrator attached to my bottom.

It was unlike any orgasm I had enjoyed before. It reverberated on and on and the pleasure was beginning to weaken my over-stimulated body. I had found my nipples and squeezed them hard as the orgasm began to retreat to my clit and nipples only. Still as violent but focused I enjoyed it much more like a usual orgasm. When this eventually subsided I was able to look up at Brian who was smiling down at me.

He said that my orgasm looked extraordinary but he was concerned how I would get through the next ten minutes. His power to distract me from my over full bowels would now be limited. I pleaded again to be allowed to go to the toilet but he refused. I asked him to play with my pussy to take my mind off the enema.

His reaction to this surprised me as he slipped his trousers off and offered up his stiff, very adequate, prick to my gaping pussy. He looked straight in the eyes as if to check that I was not going to protest. The only protest he would have got from me at that moment would have been if he had not gone to fuck me. Knowing I was soaking wet I expected him to slide easily into me. I had forgotten the balloon blocking my bottom and closing my pussy to entry. He pushed in hard and suddenly the balloon gave enough for him to sink deep into me. It was years since I had felt this tight but it did push his prick into parts of my pussy never explored before.

Every slight movement of his prick rearranged pints of water sloshing around inside me. It felt like I would image being fucked by a donkey must feel. I had always been a one-orgasm girl but I did start to wonder whether these bizarre circumstances could turn me multi-orgasmic. I didn't need to wait long as my pussy began to spasm time and time again. It was almost a relief when this painful bliss came to an end.

Brian had cum hard and although the twenty minutes was not up he helped me through to the bathroom. The evacuation was almost as pleasurable as an orgasm and left me more relaxed, satisfied and empty than I could ever remember.

Half an hour later we were back in the bedroom. My bottom had been stretched lubricated and emptied. I offered no resistance when he lubricated me again with fingers and a thumb. He stroked my clit gently as the lubricating went on and on. I was sexually aroused but also amazingly relaxed as this undemanding erotic massage played out. I was lying on my back and he was lying kind of across me on his back with my legs above his body. He hardly moved but was able to offer his erection up to my super relaxed totally lubricated anus. He didn't push into me but waited until I pushed back taking about three inches of cock into my bottom.

"Good girl that feels just wonderful."

With this he very gently fucked me only going deeper very gradually.

"How does that feel my dear?"

It felt wonderful and I told him so. It was only then that he found my clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. There was no pain only pleasure. I had for the first time had two orgasms so I was very happy to let the pleasure just wash through me and let Brian cum deep in my bowels. In the unusual position we were in both of our bodies were relaxed and he seemed in no hurry. It was many minutes later that my body started to suggest that an orgasm for me was not out of the question. It grew so slowly I didn't expect it to actually arrive. I was happy to wait and see whether it would. Expecting him to cum before there was any chance that mine would arrive I was delighted as it very slowly dawned on me that nothing would prevent me from cumming. I announced that I was about to cum and he said,

"Good girl, cum and I will join you."

He was as good as his word as I felt him cum deep in me at the same time as my pleasure just increased to the point where it could only last for a few seconds. Physically it was unexceptional but mentally it was beautiful.

I was worried when I arrived the next day at work. I wasn't sure whether he would throw me across the desk and fuck the living daylight out of me. Instead he was the perfect gentleman. We worked as if nothing had happened all day. At the end of the day he thanked me for the days work but with a big smile said,

"If you don't feel well enough to come to work any day don't be afraid to phone me."

I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.