Crime and Punishment (My Version)

Story Info
Female burglar picks the wrong house.
18.3k words
4.84
14.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

As with all my stories this one contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If this offends you please pass this one up. If the way I write offends you please pass this one up.

For the rest who aren't offended, I hope you enjoy the story. Please take a second and rate the stories you read and feel free to leave comments. They are appreciated.

Chapter 1

Amber breathed deeply as her infant son Jacob's mouth closed over her swollen nipple. The warm wash of pleasure she felt as he started nursing made her want to reach inside her tight spandex pants. Jacob had been a very life-changing thing for Amber. All alone now with her son to care for and living on the streets in an old van, Amber found she would do whatever she had to. Her son was going to be cared for and loved no matter what it took.

She had been in her second year of college and her future had looked bright. But she had made the mistake of telling her so-called friend of her fantasy one night over a bottle of wine. It had never even occurred to her that Ashly had been somewhat jealous of her and saw her as a competition on the campus. That night of the party her "friend" put something into her drink shortly after they had gotten there. That was pretty much all she remembered.

The pictures had shown her tied over the back of a large chair. They took shots of her swollen wet cunt as cum was dripping out. There had been a stream of guys stepping up behind her and fucking her making sure they got pics of every fresh load dripping from her. Two months later she found out she was pregnant and ashamed when she couldn't tell her mom who the father was. The look on her mom's face was too much for her to bear so she had left in the middle of the night.

Jacob was asleep now as she slipped her bare feet into her cheap pull-on deck shoes. She had taken to a life of crime now and she found she was quite good at breaking into houses. She only took small things that she could pawn without too many questions asked and she only robbed a couple of houses before she moved on. She was not proud of what she had become but the money she got was enough to keep her and Jacob with what they needed.

Sliding the side door of the van closed quietly she paused to listen if Jacob had woken up. She should be gone no more than half an hour and hopefully, the doily above his small carrier would keep him occupied till she got back. The huge old house was just down the road from the dugway she had pulled into. She was hoping anyone that saw the van would think someone had parked there to go hiking in the woods. She had studied the house for a couple of days and as far as she could tell no one would be home for another two hours.

It took her three tries to find a basement window that she could open. Her slender lithe body made it fairly easy for her to get in. She was very proud of her body and she was somewhat of a health nut when it came to it. She made sure she ate right and at times went for short runs not wanting to leave her son alone too long. It had taken her only two months to be rid of her "mom" body and now unless you saw her with her son you would have no idea she even was a mom.

Her small pen light let her see everything she needed to see. She was in the dining room now and the huge china cabinet caught her attention right away. Good quality silverware was always easily pawned. Pulling the top drawer out she smiled when she saw the complete set arranged in their separate compartments. Working quickly she started putting the silverware into the small satin pouch she carried in her hand. She was so preoccupied that she was taken by full surprise when the lights came on.

"Fuck!" was out of her mouth before she even realized it. Turning quickly she found herself looking down the barrel of a huge revolver. The man that held the gun had a very pissed-off look on his face. Setting the bag on the table Amber raised her hands like she thought she was supposed to. "Please," she said with a shaking voice. "I'm sorry and I didn't really take anything," she said feeling herself starting to shake.

She could see the bullets in the cylinder of the huge revolver and the man still looked really pissed. "I hate a fucking thief," he said in a low growling voice. "Ask me, and if it's within my power I will give it to you. But don't fucking steal from me!!" he added. He held the gun steady looking at her trying to figure out what to do.

"Please. I have a baby. I'm just trying to take care of him," she said pleading with him. His eyes seemed to soften a bit but the gun never wavered. She watched him take a deep sigh and reach for his phone in his shirt pocket as he lowered the gun. "Please, don't call the police. They'll take Jacob away from me and I'll never see him again," she said. He could hear the desperation in her voice growing and see the look of fear on her face.

"Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do? You're a thief, a fucking thief and you broke into my home to steal from me!" he said. She could tell he was starting to get mad again. He was looking at his phone and back at her trying to decide what the right thing to do was. He knew he didn't want this young woman to lose her son but she needed to be taught right from wrong and the lesson needed to be harsh so she wouldn't forget. "Well, what do you think I should do?" he asked looking at her. He still held the phone in his hand.

This was her chance to try and make the best of a bad situation. Thinking quickly she came up with a solution. "You punish me," she said. "Anything you think I deserve, just don't call the cops, please," she added looking at him hopefully. "If you let me go now I promise I will come back and take whatever punishment you decide. You can even take my picture and if I don't come back you can call the cops then. Please," Amber said desperately knowing she needed to get back to Jacob.

He thought for a good long minute. "Anything I decide?" he asked looking directly into her eyes. "No matter how harsh"? Amber nodded her head and looked directly into his phone when he brought it up to take her picture. "Be back here tomorrow at 1:00," he said. Amber nodded her head. "Thank you. I'll be back tomorrow at 1:00 I promise," she added as she started to walk out of the room. It was then she realized she didn't know where the door was located.

She could feel his eyes on her as she moved back down the small road toward her van. Jacob was awake when she slid the side door open and climbed inside. She could tell by the smell that her son needed his diaper changed. Driving back into town she looked down at the fuel gauge. It read 1/4 tank. She had seven dollars left in her pocket and she could feel her stomach growling. At the convenience store, she paid for her hotdog and left the remaining money on the counter telling the clerk she needed the rest in gas.

Driving back to the dugway she pulled the van back in and shut the engine off. Climbing into the back she pulled her shirt and bra up so Jacob could find the nipple. She could feel the milk drop in her breasts and she felt the warm rush over her clit. Putting Jacob down for the night she stripped herself naked and climbed under the covers on the small bunk. Closing her eyes she reached down for her hard clit. "What kind of punishment will he come up with tomorrow? Will he spank me? Will he make me suck his cock? Will he fuck me?" she thought to herself.

CHAPTER 2

Amber drove the old van into the driveway at exactly 1:00 the following day. Making sure Jacob was sleeping she quietly closed the side door. The heavy wooden door look ominous as she approached. Stopping she knocked and waited for the man to answer. She was just about to knock again when she heard the knob turn. The man that stood before her seemed to be a bit different now than he had been yesterday.

He was a handsome man and she could tell he was well-muscled under his tight T-shirt. She stepped in and he closed the door. Amber looked at the floor as she had rehearsed in her mind. She was there to be punished for her crimes and she was his to do with as he wished. She couldn't believe she was actually getting wet between her legs. He gently pushed her into the living room where she had been the night before. The huge china cabinet still stood with the drawer open and the silverware still in the silk bag on the table. Amber heard him take a deep breath.

"Get your clothes off you fucking thief," he said rather gruffly to her. She wasn't sure if it was real or if he was putting on an act. She only hesitated for a second when he looked at her. She could see the pissed-off look again and she felt her cunt getting wetter. She didn't stop at her bra and panties and dropped them onto the pile with the rest of her clothes. "Now you put back the silverware into the drawer," he said to her.

"My name is Amber," she said as she walked towards him with her hands at her side not trying to cover any part of her naked body from his gaze. She put everything back into the drawer just the way she had found it the night before. She could hear his breathing deepen when he realized she was not going to try and fight him or bargain with him over her punishment. He pointed toward another heavy door and she started walking toward it. Reaching around her he opened it and gently pushed her through.

The stale closed-up smell came up the stairwell as she started down into the dark. She took each step slowly almost savoring what she was feeling. She could feel the slight almost non-existent breeze blow against her wet thighs. At the bottom, he turned on a dim light and she could the large concrete room. It was chilly down there and she felt her nipples starting to get hard. He walked ahead of her and opened another door and motioned her through.

The chain hoist in the center caught her attention first. There was a huge oak cabinet against the far wall standing next to a large stainless steel sink. She watched him walk to the cabinet and return with a pair of leather cuffs. "My name is Nick, but you can call me Sir until your punishments are done," he said, pulling her hands behind her back. He moved her back under the hoist and put the steel hook between her bound hands.

She was already leaning forward when Nick hit the up button. Amber could feel her arms being pulled up behind her forcing her to bend at her waist. She had never felt so helpless and vulnerable in her life. What had she agreed to and how many punishments would there be? She couldn't believe how wet and swollen her cunt had become since she had to strip naked. She had fantasized about situations like this sometimes at night when she needed a good climax to take the day's stress away.

Nick left the room for several minutes through the door behind her. She could hear when he returned but she wasn't sure what it was that he held in his hand. A couple of seconds later he stood to her side. The sight of the thin rod in his hand sent Shivers down her spine. "I hate a fucking thief!" he said as he swung the thin rod. Amber could hear it whistle through the air just a split second before it landed across her helpless bare ass cheeks.

Amber's scream broke from her throat as soon as the burning pain registered in her mind. "Ask me and if I don't need it I will give it to you!" he said as she heard the whistle for the second time. "But don't fucking steal from me!" he said as the rod landed for the third time. Amber was bouncing on her bare feet babbling that she would never try to steal from him again. Seven more hard whacks landed on her helpless ass cheeks.

Amber stood there with her head hanging down sobbing. She had agreed to this and now she would see it through. The tears from her eyes and snot from her nose hung down in thin chains. She couldn't believe how badly her ass was burning from the spanking. He moved to the huge cabinet again and pulled something out that she couldn't see clearly. She could hear water running for several minutes but Nick never uttered a word.

Amber couldn't believe what she was seeing as she watched Nick hang a bulging blue bag above her. The huge black nozzle was already shining from the Vaseline that Nick had smeared on it. She felt a wave of warmth rush through her wet cunt. She had often thought about exploring enemas reading on the internet that they had several health benefits. And now as she was realizing there was also a punishment side to them.

Glancing to the side as Nick hung the bag she realized that she could see the outline of his hard cock through his pants. Oh damn, she thought. "How long has it been since I've had a nice hard cock inside me"? She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart and she repositioned her feet to help. She heard a soft "hmmm" come from Nick as she felt the tip of the hard nozzle touch her rectum. She took a deep breath and forced herself to stand still as she felt her anus start yielding to the nozzle.

Nick pushed firmly but not really hard giving her rectum a chance to adjust to being opened in this manner. It dawned on her at this point that Nick had done this before. For some reason, she felt relieved. He had not called the cops and he seemed to know what he was doing. She found herself wanting to talk to him, to tell him she had always been curious about enemas but she thought it was better to remain quiet. She could feel her rectum starting to burn as it was opened more to take the wide part of the huge bat nozzle. She could feel her foot come off the floor as her ass started closing around the nozzle pulling it deep inside her ass.

The soft chuckle from Nick told her that he was enjoying doing this to her. Before she had gotten pregnant with Jacob she had often fantasized about a scenario like this. The thought of being helpless and pretty much someone's entertainment had given her several hard climaxes. She could feel her clit starting to throb when she felt the nozzle in her ass move. A soft click and then for the first time in her life she felt the warm water softly push into her.

Amber felt a warm wave move through her whole body as she closed her eyes trying to savor the feeling inside her stomach. The slow-growing warm feeling of pressure caused her breasts to drop their milk. She could feel her nipples swelling and could see the droplets of white forming before they fell to the floor. Nick noticed also and Amber could hear another soft sigh. She heard the jingle of the belt buckle before she heard the sound of his pants sliding down his legs.

The wave of cramps was harsh and sudden and she had not expected it. Her bowels were suddenly wanting to rebel but her cunt was wanting attention. The clear secretions running down the inside of her thighs were a dead giveaway. She could hear the sound of Nick stroking his hard cock before he came into her view. His cock was impressive and the shaved nut sack hanging below it was also impressive.

Whatever Nick had put in the enema was doing its work well. The cramps were getting harsher and the pressure in her guts was steadily getting worse. And the fact that he was getting off on this was driving her mind into a dark place. She could hear his steady stroking as he watched the enema bag getting smaller. She was taking deep breaths now and she stared at the concrete floor. She heard the soft suck of air as the last of the water left the bag.

Her nipples dripped steadily and Nick even reached his fingers down and let several drops fall on them before he brought them to his lips. Amber heard the soft moan as she heard his lips move. "You only have three more to go," Nick said as he stood at her hip. She knew he was looking down the crack of her ass at the nozzle that her rectum was clinging so tightly to. She felt her asshole tighten involuntarily and then loosen.

"What do you mean three more to go?" she asked trying to grasp what he had just said in her mind. She could feel her swollen belly hanging below her and she danced a bit on her bare feet as another wave of cramps rolled through her bowels. She could hear the soft chuckles coming from him and they almost had an evil sound to them.

"This is the small enema. The next one will be bigger than this one and the one after that will be bigger yet," Nick said gripping her ass cheek on the far side. She felt herself being spread and she felt the nozzle move. "You tried to steal from me you fucking little bitch and if I remember correctly you agreed to be punished how I saw fit," he said as he started to pull the nozzle. Amber could feel her rectum following the big nozzle as it started to open again yielding to the wide flare.

Amber's foot was off the ground again as she felt the burn once again in her hole. She breathed a sigh as her rectum closed behind the exiting nozzle. She knew that Nick had started stroking his cock again and he seemed to just be waiting. Another wash of wet warmth moved through her cunt as she realized he was going to make her shit right there. He was right, she had agreed to any form of punishment in exchange for not calling the cops. She also knew that her asshole was losing the battle with the enema inside her.

"Oh Fuck!" was out of her mouth the second she felt the first small squirt escape. The dam was broken and she could not stop the flood. A short brown arch and she felt the three large hard lumps slide out of her rectum. The splattering sound was all Amber heard before she heard the hard groan from Nick. She felt his warm cum splattering across her bare ass seconds before she was pushing hard. There was a long hard stream of brown water mixed with shit slithering out of her and splashing several feet behind her.

Amber felt her body shake as her own small orgasm washed through her. The feel of her warm urine surprised her as it washed down the insides of her bare thighs. The pressure was gone now from her bowels but she could tell she had a lot more left inside. It took Nick a minute to lower her arms down from the hoist. Her shoulders were sore when she lowered them and it took Nick only a couple of seconds to re-cuff them in front. Taking a firm grip he raised them above her head and set the steel hook between them again. She watched as her arms were pulled over her head until she was just barely standing on her feet.

Her belly was pulled tight now and she could feel the remainder of the enema start moving down inside her. There was no way to be dignified about what was happening to her. There was just no way for her to shit with any dignity. The sound of the water behind her made her look over her shoulder. Rick was hosing down the floor moving all the brown paste that had come out of her ass toward the drain in the floor.

She hadn't really noticed before but the smell from what had come out of her ass embarrassed her even more. It didn't seem to bother Nick as he kept washing the floor down. She felt the sharp cramp high in her colon and she followed it all the way down to her rectum. Nick laughed when it blew out of her ass and down the back of her legs. It smelled even worse as she was standing above it. Milk continued to drip from her nipples and now her tight belly was wet. She felt a lot better now that the enema was out but she was starting to worry about Jacob. He had been alone in the van for over an hour sleeping and she wanted to be there when he woke up.

She had not heard Nick leave the room and the feel of the warm water hitting the back of her legs and bare ass brought her back. Nick carefully washed the brown and pieces of shit off the back of her legs. Then he told her to spread her feet and arch her ass so he could wash between her ass cheeks. He was gentle with her and she liked the feel of his hands as they moved over her body. Stepping around in front of her he looked down at her wet belly.

Her nipples dripped continuously. She was not sure about the look in Nick's eyes when e lowered his face down to her belly and started licking his way up. He only pause a second before his mouth closed over her hard nipple and sucked. Amber's head flew back immediately as she felt the pleasure of the milk being pulled from her breast. Nick nursed for several seconds before he switched nipples.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers