Enemies to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an eternity, she took a deep breath, visibly steeling herself, and began to talk.

There wasn't really much I'd needed her to say. Just an apology, a quick explanation, and a pledge to try not to do it again.

She said all that. And a lot more. A whole lot more. In fact, she wouldn't shut up. She was still talking after five minutes, looking at her hands and avoiding eye contact, not seeing me smiling and rolling my eyes.

I cleared my throat but she asked me to please let her finish. I gave her another minute but then I ran out of patience.

I had no choice. I had to do what I did.

SIERRA

I was in the middle of an impassioned speech about why I'd done what I'd done and how utterly sorry I was when she interrupted me by clearing her throat.

I begged her to let me finish what I needed to say.

I thought I was finally getting through to her when she abruptly stood up. Was she going to kick me out? Dump her wine in my lap? Call building security?

I braced myself, ready for the worst, when she did the last thing I expected. She sat down on her knees right next to me on the couch and turned my face toward hers. She looked me straight in the eyes, her emerald greens piercing my mahogany.

And then she told me to shut up.

Which I promptly did, not because I necessarily was listening to her, but because I was stunned silent.

She nodded like she approved, then asked me one question. She asked if I can promise to try to communicate with her in the future and not shut myself off and run away.

I anyway wasn't going to say no, but her eyes boring into mine made it clear that it wasn't a choice. It was an ultimatum.

Of course I said yes.

She nodded, looking satisfied. And then she jumped me.

BAILEE

Her face when I swung myself onto her lap was priceless. Like she'd been waiting in line for hours to buy this one item that she really wanted and when it was finally her turn, she was told it was out of stock, but then, as she was leaving, an employee came running toward her from the other side of the store, waving the very thing she desperately wanted.

Very specific, I know. But just imagine it. Put yourself in that situation and feel those feelings.

I pressed my lips to hers, gently, trying to contain all my eagerness and pent-up desires. She gasped softly but didn't reciprocate. I pulled back, not knowing if I'd crossed a line, but she wrapped her hands around my ass and dragged me closer to her, as close as we could get without becoming one being.

She leaned her forehead against mine for a moment then pressed a breathy kiss to my temple and whispered a barely audible thank you.

And then finally, finally, she pressed her lips to mine.

SIERRA

Apparently, kissing someone only one time, and only for a short time, is enough to make you miss kissing them. Now that I had the opportunity again, I couldn't get enough.

I laid a series of small kisses across her lush lips then down her sharp jaw and neck to her prominent collarbone. I returned the way I came, planting deeper kisses, reinforcing each of the first ones.

When my lips arrived back at her mouth, I softly caressed it, then molded my lips around hers. Finally, we were back where we belonged. I didn't ever want to separate from her again.

She was sitting right up to me, but it wasn't close enough. I brought my hands up and cupped her neck and lower back, bringing her even closer, pressing our bodies together. She placed her small hands on my shoulders, which sent tingles down my arms.

I gently nudged her mouth open and tapped the tip of my tongue against hers. She gasped and squeezed my shoulders, and I was immediately flooded with exhilaration. If that was all it took to make her gasp, imagine the utter ecstasy when we'd go even further.

I pulled my tongue back and she whimpered. It was even more delightful than her gasp.

BAILEE

We've all watched youtube tutorials on how to kiss, right? Not just me?

Okay, maybe just me. Whether you're an inexperienced baby gay like I was and needed to watch tutorials to get some sort of idea what to expect, or you know, not, the one thing the tutorials don't prepare you for is how fucking good it feels to kiss.

Her lips hugged my bottom lip and she squeezed softly before pulling away. She tilted her head in the opposite direction, then hugged my top lip with her lips.

All the videos I'd watched came flooding back. I knew what to do. I mirrored her movements, tilting my head opposite hers. When she had her lips around my top lip, I hugged her bottom lip with mine. And then we switched. It only took a couple of tries before I got the hang of it.

As I got better, I began to enjoy it more. I felt a rush of pleasure and warmth pass through my body. It amazed me how such a simple act could feel so fucking good.

And then she used her tongue again.

She hadn't used her tongue when we kissed the first time at work, and I definitely didn't, considering my prior experience with kissing was limited to practicing on my arm and on fruit, and watching the aforementioned videos.

But this, this was amazing.

SIERRA

She melted when I caressed her lips with my tongue. Her arms fell to my waist and her tiny body collapsed against mine. I almost couldn't handle how utterly precious it was.

She gasped again when I entered her mouth with my tongue and whimpered and squirmed in my lap when I pulled it back.

As much as I was enjoying teasing her, I was enjoying the kissing even more. I didn't realize just how much using my tongue would impact my own body. So I made the executive decision to stop teasing and focus on our tongues.

I don't think she even realized, but she made little moans of pleasure each time I pressed my tongue to hers. But when she raised the tip of her tongue and tickled the bottom of mine, I let out an unholy moan that I normally would have been embarrassed of, but at the time I was far too occupied for that.

BAILEE

She had been leading the kissing, and I was happy to follow her lead, but when my tongue accidentally brushed up against the bottom of hers and she let out a porn-star worthy moan, I knew I had to step up my game, take a more active role.

As we continued to kiss, I began sliding back and forth, my clothed crotch rubbing against hers. It wasn't enough to satisfy the ache that had been slowly building in my pussy, but I got satisfaction from what all my rubbing was doing to her.

I'd thought the moans were impressive, but her gasps blew me away. A thought entered my mind: she was almost definitely a screamer. I tried to hold back my smile but I couldn't. I smiled against her mouth, my smile growing as she frantically tried to maneuver my lips back to kissing.

SIERRA

I didn't know what she was doing. All I knew was that I needed to kiss her and her lips weren't in the right position for kissing. And the more I tried to fix it, the worse it got.

Frustrated, I pulled back and was greeted by her beaming smile. I needed to know what was so fucking funny that it was keeping her from kissing me. I glared at her but it didn't help. Instead, she began giggling.

Giggling. I mean, what the actual fuck?

BAILEE

I didn't mean to aggravate her, but I just couldn't help myself. The more I tried to stop, the less I could control it.

Finally, after two breathless minutes, I managed to calm down.

Shyly, I told her about the thought I'd had. To say I wasn't expecting her response is an understatement.

SIERRA

I seriously do not know how or why I said it. Who was this horny monster that had inhabited me?

When she told me that she thought I'm probably a screamer, I looked right at her and asked if she would like to find out.

As soon as the words left my mouth, my heart started racing. I frantically searched her face, trying to decipher her expression, wishing I could take back what I'd said.

I'd just come on to her, hard, but we barely knew each other. In the past, I wasn't afraid of being forward. If I saw a guy I liked at a bar and he didn't approach me, I'd approach him. If I were out on a date and was really feeling it, I'd invite the guy back to my place, even if it was a first date.

But with our history, with the lasting bits of my vulnerability, with my atrocious reaction to our first kiss, with her being a woman, my first woman, and with the sheer intensity of the feelings that I was having toward her and so fucking soon, I hadn't wanted to push things.

I was scared to, in case whatever this was ended before it barely even began.

BAILEE

It's fair to say that I was shocked when she asked if I'd like to find out if she was a screamer. In the span of one week I'd gone from never experiencing a kiss, to being asked if I wanted to have sex. And with the type of person I'd been told all my life I was forbidden to love.

I needed a second, you know?

But I took too long trying to sort out my racing thoughts. She suddenly deflated, collapsing into herself. She wasn't a small person and was generally quite confident, so it was disconcerting to see her looking so small and insecure.

I needed to fix it. And soon. So I told her to stand up.

SIERRA

I was about to start hyperventilating when she commanded me to stand. Her stern demand knocked me out of my pit of self-pity. I wanted, no, needed to comply. But there was only one problem. She was still sitting on my lap.

I looked down at her and made a noise, to which she rolled her eyes and said slowly that I'm more than strong enough to carry her. I don't know why that hadn't occurred to me.

I gripped her ass and she clung to my shoulders. After a false start, I stood us up. I wobbled for a second, then found my bearings, just in time for her to point down the hallway and say just two words: Bedroom. Now.

I wasn't about to argue with her.

BAILEE

Utterly ridiculous. Yes, I was on her lap. But I weighed like 105 lbs. soaking wet. She could have easily carried two of me. But of course she didn't think of it. I had to explain it to her like I would a child.

On second thought, 'like I would a child' is probably not the best comparison, seeing as I was essentially directing her to carry me to my room so we could have sex. But anyway, you get the point.

I directed her to my room, and she nudged open the door with her hip. She stepped inside and her eyes roamed around my room. I looked around too, and tried to see it with new eyes. Her eyes.

After having to share a room with my four sisters growing up, and not being allowed to make any major changes to my very pink childhood bedroom that pained young, pre-soft butch "tomboy" me on a physical level, I went all-out when designing and furnishing the bedroom in my apartment.

Soft grays dominated the color palette, with a pop of yellow in a few places to draw the eye. To the right, next to my in-suite bathroom, stood a massive walk-in closet that was almost as big as my childhood bedroom had been. Color-coordinated artwork and framed puzzles hung on the walls, a large leafy plant bloomed from the corner, and a small and deceptively comfortable loveseat sat opposite my bed.

My king-sized bed, a massive upgrade from the narrow trundle bed I'd slept in for years, stood to the left, centered against a long wall. Once my eyes alighted on my bed, I gave up the remainder of my visual tour. Now that we were in the bedroom, there was one thing and one thing only that occupied my mind.

SIERRA

Her bedroom was stunning, but as much as I wanted to look around, I was holding something even more stunning. If I were lucky, I'd get more chances to explore her beautiful bedroom, and hopefully even more chances to explore her amazing body. But the former could wait, and with the throbbing of my pussy growing ever more intense, the latter couldn't.

I walked to her bed and gently placed her near the edge. She looked up at me with positively adoring eyes, and I nearly melted.

I crouched down in an attempt to match our heights, but the bed was too high and I couldn't find a good position. I gently nudged her shoulders back and she collapsed against the soft mattress. I climbed up onto the bed, my heart racing as I positioned myself over her.

I took a moment to feast my eyes on her face and the cleavage her soft white v-neck tee was exposing. She wasn't wearing a bra, but her shirt was just barely opaque enough that I couldn't see anything through it, except for her hardened nipples that poked at the cloth, making little twin peaks.

Planting my hands on the bed, right next to her torso, I bent my head and pressed my lips to hers. Her velvety lips parted to let mine in and we kissed softly for a few minutes before she began squirming beneath me.

BAILEE

Kissing her was amazing, truly. But the ache in my pussy was getting stronger and needed to be addressed.

She raised herself up on her arms, and I took the opportunity to scoot back. I didn't plan for it, but my crotch landed right under her face. And she, well, she took advantage of that.

After obtaining consent, she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my dark tight jeans and slid them down my legs, gasping as my underwear-clad pussy came into view. I kicked my jeans all the way off and bent my knees, opening myself up to her.

Other than saying it outright, I couldn't make it any more obvious what I needed. Thankfully, she took the not-at-all-subtle hint.

SIERRA

She was wearing boyshorts, the black cotton nearly obscuring the soft rise of her mound. Of course I gasped, who wouldn't? I told her I like her new look, the clothes, the hair, and she smiled shyly, making my heart clench. When she opened her legs to me, inviting, almost begging, me to have my way with her, I had to keep from coming right then and there.

Ten months prior, I never would have thought I'd be there, propped up above the most stunning woman I'd ever laid eyes on, about to go down on her. I almost pinched myself, but stopped just before I did. Even if this was a dream, I didn't want it to end before I got the chance to make love to her. To make her come.

She inhaled softly when my fingers touched her waistband, and I gently caressed her bony hips with my thumbs before slowly pulling her boyshorts down.

BAILEE

It had been a fortnight of firsts for me: first kiss; first time voicing, embracing, and then expressing my sexuality; first time having another person in my bed; and now, first time someone other than myself was pulling down my underwear.

All of which became utterly insignificant as soon as she touched her fingers to my pussy lips.

As her fingers caressed me where no one had ever touched before, a warmth unfurled in my belly. It bloomed and spread quickly down to my pussy and up to my face. My lips started to tingle and my nipples impossibly tightened even more. I wanted to drag her up back to my mouth, but the ache in my pussy was stronger than my need to be kissed.

My breathing and my heart rate sped up as she slipped one finger into my pussy. She slowly, almost lazily, slid her finger in and out, the juices of my increasingly wet pussy lubricating its path.

She slipped a second finger in and turned her hand around before bringing her face back toward mine. I'd never been able to find my g-spot, not with my short fingers, and for some reason, not even with g-spot toys, but somehow, she found it right away.

As we began to kiss again, her fingers stroked my g-spot. My entire body flared like I was caught in a blaze. With just a few more strokes, I was on the verge of coming.

But when I whispered that I was coming, she immediately pulled her fingers out and separated our lips.

SIERRA

Her disappointment was palpable but I wasn't concerned. I brushed my lips against hers once more, then brought my head down to her pussy.

I wanted to draw it out, to tease her even more, but I didn't want to push it. So I went for the treasure.

She screamed when my lips kissed her swollen, sensitive clit. I smiled smugly, satisfied with her reaction, but got right back to business. I pressed my tongue against her hood, encircling her clit, before touching my tongue to the cherry red nub.

As I licked and sucked her clit, she pulled my short brown hair out of the bun it had been in, and tucked her fingers into the locks. When she dug her nails into my scalp, I knew she was close to coming.

BAILEE

I felt like I was on a rollercoaster, inches before the top of a hill, about to crest the peak. The anticipation built up as she went down on me, until I climaxed spectacularly.

My whole body stiffened, then tingled as my pussy began contracting and my juices flowed and pooled around us. She continued licking and sucking my sensitive clit as I came, intensifying my orgasm until my whole body was jerking, shaking from the immense pleasure.

Growing up, we were taught that masturbation was sinful, and even after I'd stopped drinking the Kool-Aid, there was literally never a second or square inch of privacy in my parents' house to touch myself without being discovered. But on the very first night after moving out in the middle of the previous year, while lying in a sleeping bag on the floor because my bed hadn't yet arrived, I touched myself for the very first time, and orgasmed for the very first time.

I hadn't gone a day since then without bringing myself to climax. But all those months of pleasuring myself combined couldn't even compare to how it felt when someone else brought me to climax. When *she* brought me to climax. In a fortnight of firsts, enjoyable, pleasurable firsts, this one was my absolute favorite.

SIERRA

Even after her beautiful pussy started contracting, I couldn't stop licking and sucking her clit. But my extra attention paid off and she fell apart in the most breathtaking way. Once her whole body started jerking, I pulled back and gazed at her magnificence. A light sheen of sweat covered her glowing skin, and her hair flopped over and some strands stuck to her forehead. Her eyelids were closed and I could see her eyes rolling beneath them.

Her shaking body slowed, then stopped, and she opened her eyes. The room was dark, but her eyes were greener than ever. She stared at me with those emerald eyes, body lazily draped on the bed, not saying anything, until I started to worry that I'd maybe done something wrong, that there was something I did that she didn't like, until she whispered breathlessly, telling me that was the most amazing orgasm she ever had.

I flushed with pride that I was able to do that for her. I'd never gone down on someone with a pussy before, and was glad I knew what to do to get her off, and so spectacularly too. I suddenly had the overwhelming urge to kiss her again, but before I could move forward to meet our lips, she started to sit up. I knew what she was doing, so I pushed her gently back against the plush mattress. When she protested, saying she wanted to give me a turn, I told her there was plenty of time for that. She glared at me but then sighed and relented.

I crawled forward, lining up my body over hers once again. I brushed the hair off her forehead and pressed a kiss to each temple. She pushed down on my shoulders and I laughed but complied, scooting down so I could press my lips to hers.

BAILEE

I was mad that she wouldn't let me reciprocate, let me go down on her. She'd given me such an amazing orgasm, and I wanted to do the same for her. But she was right, we did have plenty of time. I wasn't even hungry anymore, now that I was getting satisfied in different, better ways.

Her mouth met mine again, tongue pressing against my lips so I'd open up and let her in. I'd been feeling all calm and relaxed post-orgasm, but her tongue touching mine set my heart racing again, and a flush spread from my pussy outward.