Enemies to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't fair for me to get off again if she hadn't yet gotten a turn. I tolerated kissing her for a couple more minutes, until I pushed up on her shoulders. She pulled away, a confused and slightly sad look on her face. I knew I wasn't putting my all into kissing her, but it was bothering me that she wasn't letting me do what I needed to do.

SIERRA

I had wanted so badly to kiss her, but I could feel she just wasn't into it. I knew I should communicate, ask her what she wanted, what she needed. But communication just wasn't something I was good at, so I kept kissing her, hoping that she'd get more into it as I increased my attention and escalated my kissing.

It didn't work. She pushed back on my shoulders and I pulled away, disappointed, unsure. Her forehead and eyebrows were knitted, eyes dark and indecipherable.

And then she surprised me by wrapping her legs around mine and flipping us over, something that she would not have been able to do if I hadn't been so confused, because she was so much smaller and lighter than me. I was so shocked that all I could do was look at her and blink as she sat up astride my hips, which made her throw her head back and laugh.

She leaned down and kissed me on the corner of my mouth and begged me to let her go down on me. I could see it in her face how much she wanted to do it, and couldn't deny her earnest entreaty, so I nodded. Her face lit up and she grabbed my head, kissing me eagerly on the lips.

BAILEE

Finally, finally, she agreed to let me do what I'd been so desperate to do. I wanted to bare her whole body and kiss down its length, dote on her tits, but that would have to wait. Because more than anything else, I wanted to make her scream, to make her come. And I knew a way to do it that would knock her socks off, so to speak. Because they were already off, see.

I scooted down her body, hovering over her crotch. I undid her fly, trailing my fingers across her generous hips. She inhaled sharply and I smirked. If just touching her hips caused that reaction, I was looking forward to what would happen when I put my mouth on her clit.

I pulled her jeans down to her knees, revealing beautiful black lace panties. I wondered aloud if us in bed was an outcome she was expecting when she decided to come over, and instantly her body language changed. I looked up and saw the worry splayed across her face. She swore that wasn't why she was wearing them, that wearing that pair and the matching bra made her feel confident, and she'd needed every extra ounce of confidence to come and speak to me.

I crawled forward to reassure her, kissing her forehead and temples before kissing her lips. I told her I was glad she came, glad she wore those panties, and glad we ended up here, in my bed. She kissed me back and said she was too.

My kisses and reassurance relaxed her again, so I turned my focus back to the important task at hand. I scooted back down and pulled her jeans off, then, impatient, yanked down her lace panties.

SIERRA

I was so embarrassed about wearing those panties, but her reassurance was exactly what I needed. She was so attentive, so aware of every change in my body language. I marveled at the difference between her and every other partner or boyfriend I'd had before. It wasn't always only about the sex, but none of them ever put my needs or my feelings in the forefront.

My heart swelled and I told it to shut up because it wasn't time for that. I couldn't be feeling those feelings yet. Soon maybe, but not yet. Luckily, she distracted me by pulling my jeans all the way off and then pulling down my panties.

She swung a leg over to my other side, dismounting me, and spread my legs, eyes widening at the sight of my glistening pussy. She turned to look at me and asked if she could try something different. When my boyfriends asked that, they usually wanted to have a threesome or do anal, but I sensed that wasn't what she meant. I realized I trusted her implicitly, so I gave her permission to do whatever she wanted.

She got a mischievous look then, and I knew that I messed up big time using those words. But there was no taking them back. And even if there was, I realized I actually didn't want to. I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to do to me. And I was sure I was going to like ti.

BAILEE

I don't think she realized just how much potential trouble she could be in, having granted me permission to do anything. My mind flooded with ideas, ways to tease her, all the torturous edging I could do, but I didn't want to do any of that right then.

I hopped off the bed and retrieved a wedge pillow from my closet. I'd bought it a few months before when I was getting pinched nerves from sitting at a desk all day, but it hadn't actually helped. It was going to come in handy now, though.

Climbing back on the bed, I tapped her hips so she'd raise them, and placed the wedge pillow under her. I raised one leg and slid under it, lying on my stomach with my face placed strategically right by her pussy. I'd read about this method online and had been dying to try it out, and finally I had the chance. I hoped I wasn't going to mess it up.

I pressed one hand against her perineum and lifted her clit with the index finger and thumb of the other hand. Then I licked her clit, side to side instead of the usual up and down.

SIERRA

I couldn't see what she was doing, but the sensations were so intense, so amazing, they made me scream. She let out a giggle and continued licking my clit. I realized she was going side to side, something no one had ever tried before, and it was certainly working.

It usually took almost half an hour for me to orgasm, no matter what I did, but the side to side licking combined with the pressure on my perineum had me sharply rising toward climax in no time at all.

The sensations rushed through my body, spreading rapidly from my center down to my legs and up to my hands and face. My whole body flushed and trembled lightly, my face and neck breaking out in sweat.

She increased the speed of her licking and my body bucked, back and hips arching. She pushed me back down and continued, until her pressure and licking made the pressure in my core build up so hard and fast that I couldn't hold on, and with an earsplitting yell, I exploded in ecstasy.

BAILEE

They'd said online that not everyone liked this method, but from the way her leg warmed and trembled above me and from the way her breathing sped up, I suspected that she wasn't one of those people.

It also said online that this method usually made someone come quickly, but I didn't expect it to be quite that quick. The second hand on the clock in my room ticks loudly, and while it would surely annoy some people, I always found it calming, like a metronome. Whenever I wasn't engaged in higher level thinking, my brain subconsciously counted each tick.

I'd counted exactly 200 ticks from when I lifted and started licking her clit, before she screamed and came.

The leg that was slung over me squeezed tight, pressing down on my back. Her pussy clenched forcefully, and warm, clear cum rushed out, gushing over my hand that was pressing on her perineum.

I wanted to see her as she came, but I was trapped under her leg. Instead, I just kept licking, prolonging her climax and making her scream again. I decided it was worth it, knowing that I'd been correct earlier. She was most definitely a screamer.

SIERRA

I don't know how the hell she did it, but I came faster, harder, and for longer than I'd ever had before. My pussy kept twitching and my cum kept flowing, soaking her bedspread. In any other situation I would have been mortified, but I was so deeply entrenched in the pleasure and feeling lightheaded that it didn't even cross my mind until later.

My legs unclenched as my orgasm petered out, and she crawled out from under my leg and lay down next to me. I turned onto my side and kissed her gently, whispering a thank you. She beamed and said she was so happy I liked it.

I laughed. 'Liked it' was an understatement. What she'd done had blown my mind. I had one regret though. It had happened so fast, we hadn't engaged in foreplay. Don't get me wrong, that orgasm was incredible. But I missed getting to bond with her through slow, methodical arousal.

She nodded her head when I told her that, seemingly agreeing with me. But it didn't seem like she was going to do anything about it, and I was still feeling too relaxed and languid to do anything myself.

BAILEE

I was beyond proud of myself for getting her to climax so quickly, but she had a point. If we weren't just hooking up, and I hoped with every ounce of my being that we weren't, then foreplay didn't just serve as a means to arousal, but it would also strengthen our bond, further our relationship.

I didn't want to do anything just yet though, because she seemed so calm and relaxed. But when her eyes fluttered and her breath slowed, I swung into action. I was more than okay with her staying the night, but it wasn't time for sleeping. Not yet.

I nudged her onto her back and straddled her plump, still-clothed belly. She looked at me sleepily, but her eyes shot open when I whipped off my t-shirt. I couldn't help it and laughed out loud. She certainly wasn't sleepy anymore.

SIERRA

Her tits. Oh my gosh, her tits. They were gorgeous. So tiny, like my hands would envelop them, but with huge pink areolas and tight, tight nipples. I desperately needed to get my hands on them, but when I reached up, she shook her head.

She slid down my body, her pussy rubbing against mine, causing me to gasp. She grasped the hem of my shirt and pushed upward, revealing my encapsulated tits. As I sat up slightly to pull the shirt over my head, she reverently touched my bra.

I'm quite busty, and as much as I would like to have limited or no support, just let the girls swing free, I need full support or my back and neck start hurting. So even though I'd love to wear light, lacy bras, I can't. My bra and panties did come as a set though, the panties matching the lace trimming the edge of the large satin bra cups.

She brushed her fingers across the satin and cupped each tit, her small hands looking even tinier as they barely covered half the surface. She asked if she could remove my bra, and I sat up slightly to give her access to the fasteners in the back. Given the awkward position, in her eagerness to rid me of my bra, she accidentally snapped one of the straps.

She immediately looked horrified, but I assured her that it wasn't her fault, that I'd bought them to look pretty but they weren't made well enough to support my tits' hefty weight. She frowned but pulled my bra the rest of the way off, inhaling softly when my tits were revealed. I guess they were enough of a distraction that she stopped thinking about ripping the strap, because she no longer looked upset.

BAILEE

I felt horrible that I'd ripped her bra. She said it wasn't made well, but I know it had to have been expensive. There's a definite fat tax when it comes to items like that. And bras are already expensive as it is. But all my guilt melted away as soon as I pulled her bra all the way off and saw her tits.

They were beautiful. Gigantic and soft and milky white, with blue veins spidering beneath the skin, and massive nipples poking into the air. I pulled her bra all the way off and tossed it on the floor. I'd been planning on humping her until we both got off, but my plans changed. It was clear that I had no choice but to worship her tits.

I spread my fingers as far as they could go, but her tits were so big and my hands so small they barely spanned the width. I slipped my thumbs underneath, brushing softly outward, then upward toward her nipples. She shivered as I spun concentric circles around her areolas, drawing closer to her nipples. Her areolas pinched and her nipples tightened, forming stiff peaks.

I leaned in close and kissed her on the corner of her mouth, then on her jaw, down her neck, and across her collarbones. I kissed a line from her breastbone to her left nipple, then took it in my mouth. She gasped softly and twitched beneath me. When I bit gently, she yelped, but smiled, so I did it again.

SIERRA

Her lips were like velvet around my nipple, but when she bit it, shocks of pleasure rushed through my body. She bit it again, and again, until my body was reverberating with pleasure. She pulled her mouth off my nipple and I whimpered, but it was only so she could switch to the other side.

She sucked and licked as I squirmed beneath her, kicking my feet. The sucking was lovely, but oh the biting. I needed more biting. I whimpered her name and she looked at me, grinning devilishly. All my dignity flew out the window and I begged her to bite. She shook her head and my face fell, but then she bit. Hard.

I screamed. That was evil of her, denying me and then surprising me. But I wanted more. And thankfully, she gave it to me. She licked and sucked until I kicked and squirmed and then she bit again. And then did it again. And again. And again. Each time the anticipation killed me, but the sensation from the bite revived me. I felt so alive in those moments, more than I'd ever felt in my whole life.

I wanted to share the feeling with her, give her back some of what she was giving to me. I reached up to thumb her tits but she shoved my arms down. I reached up again and she pulled her mouth off my nipple and glared, emeralds piercing through me. I said I wanted to touch her and she growled that I'd get my turn later.

BAILEE

She wanted foreplay, and I was going to give it to her, until she pleaded with me to stop. But I wouldn't stop. Not until she was screaming and shattering beneath me.

Sure, I wanted her to touch me. Of course I did. But first I wanted to touch her, and keep touching her until she came again. Like she said, we had plenty of time.

I continued worshipping her tits, sucking and licking and teasing and biting. I felt her arousal increasing, felt her heading toward the edge of the cliff. I stopped teasing and just bit, soft and then hard and then soft again. It was going to make her come. *I* was going to make her come. It was just a matter of time.

SIERRA

I'd asked for foreplay, and she was delivering. In a major way. It was turning me on, and quickly, but it felt like she was distant from me. Like she was just performing a task. Her mind was into it but her heart wasn't. And her body, I don't think she realized the effect it was having on her body.

Her pupils were dilated and her breathing heavy. I could feel her wetness slicking onto me. I wanted to touch her, but every time I reached out, she slapped my hand back. I didn't want to take full control because I didn't want to miss out on the attention she was lavishing on me. But I wanted to escalate things. I wanted her to realize how turned on she was. I wanted her to join in the pleasure.

She had just finished biting my right nipple and was switching back to the other side when I shoved her down my body and pushed her leg between my legs, so she was straddling my thigh instead of my belly. She'd been kneeling over me before, her core slightly elevated, but that move put her pussy opening and clit in direct contact with my thigh.

From her gasp, I could tell that my plan had worked.

BAILEE

I'd been so busy trying to get her off that I didn't realize how much I was getting turned on. I mean I wasn't surprised. Her tits were voluptuous. And I'd been paying full attention to them and not focusing on me. But when she shifted me to straddle her ample thigh and my clit touched her warm skin, I felt every bit of arousal that had been building up.

She cupped my chin and turned my head so my eyes met hers. She asked for permission to touch me, and I hesitated, but when she said foreplay should be a give and take, not a give and give and give, I gave in. I wanted to make her happy, and if letting her touch me made her happy, then who was I to deny her?

Also it was getting increasingly difficult to ignore my own arousal. I looked down and realized I'd been humping her thigh, my juices spreading across its wide surface. She reached up to touch me, and as soon as her fingers made contact with my tits, I had an idea.

SIERRA

I'd finally gotten her to consent to being touched, but the moment my hands touched her tits, she pulled away and vaulted off the bed. I was confused and hurt, so confused I couldn't enjoy the view as she scurried to the bathroom, her tiny ass jiggling with each step.

I sat up slightly, leaning on my elbows, but her bed was so tall and she was so short that when she bent down, she disappeared from view. I heard some banging and clunking sounds and then a cry of triumph. She popped up, magic wand in hand.

She rushed back to the bed, smiling widely as she held the wand aloft like the Olympic torch. Her face fell when she saw my expression. She quickly crawled onto the bed and knelt next to me, asking distressfully what was wrong. I told her to play back what had just happened, but from my perspective. Her face fell even further when she realized what she'd done.

BAILEE

In my intense arousal and eagerness to find the magic wand, I'd completely forgotten to communicate. I'd messed up, and needed to fix it.

I apologized and lifted her hand, kissing the back of it. I apologized again and kissed her in the crook of her elbow. I promised to be better at communicating and kissed her on her soft belly. I apologized again and kissed her on her areola. I promised to communicate and kissed her collarbone. I apologized again and kissed her jaw. I promised to do better and moved to kiss the corner of her mouth but stopped when I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

I was horrified. Had I messed up that badly? Was there no going back? Were all my apologies and promises to try to do better in vain?

SIERRA

Honestly, I felt bad. She was trying so hard, but it made me laugh so hard that I started to cry. Just like earlier, when she interrupted my monologue and said she only needed me to promise I'd try to communicate, that was all I needed to hear from her. By the third kiss, she already had it in the bag.

I told her it was enough and utter dejection came over her. I rushed to reassure her, turning to my side, then pulling her head down and kissing her forehead. I told her she apologized enough and we were good. All good. It took some more soothing, but finally I allayed her worries.

With her now visibly calm, I pressed my lips to hers, urging her to let me in. I reached out to touch her tits, and this time she allowed it. She mirrored my movements as I cupped, pinched, and caressed, and we continued touching and kissing as my arousal slowly grew again. Her lips were still pressed to mine when I murmured a reminder of what had started this whole thing, and she perked up at mention of the wand.

BAILEE

The whole night had been one huge emotional rollercoaster. She'd messed up, then apologized, then we kissed, we flirted for like two seconds, I had the most amazing orgasm of my life, I gave her a mind-blowing orgasm, and then I messed up. I apologized and she reassured me and then we made out again. And now my arousal was through the roof once more.

When she reminded me about the wand, I wasted no time obtaining permission then spreading her legs and settling between them. My clit zinged when it touched hers, but when I turned the wand on and placed it between us, my whole body zinged. And it was only on the lowest setting.

I held the wand between us and put pressure on it, pressing it between her clit and mine. With my free hand I fondled her tits until she grabbed my hand and clasped it in hers. I felt a rush of warmth pass through me, not an arousal type of warmth. Something else. Something new. Something I wasn't sure I wanted to examine and identify.