Enemies to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To distract myself from the new feeling, I pressed a button and changed the vibration setting on the wand. The increased intensity made her gasp and squeeze my hand. I squeezed back, feeling that warmth pass through me again. My plan had failed and I was forced to face the feeling and see it for what it was, none other than pure, unadulterated love. Man, was I fucked.

SIERRA

I didn't know what caused it, but I could tell that I'd lost her. She was still holding my hand, still pressing her clit against the wand and the wand against my clit, but her mind was clearly elsewhere. I peeled her hand off the wand and replaced it with mine, and released the hold of our other hands.

I pulled her down toward me, and she lay prone against me, sharp, jutting hips against my padded ones, flat abdomen against my soft, protruding belly, and tiny tits against my large bosom. Her arms wrapped around my neck but I could see in her eyes that she was still elsewhere.

I kissed her, trying to pull her back to me. I asked if she was with me and she started to nod but she stopped and shook her head, apologizing for being gone. I told her she didn't need to apologize, just needed to tell me what I should do to bring her back.

She blinked a few times, looking confused, then made a request.

BAILEE

I felt really bad. There we were, trying to have sex, trying to further our relationship, when I was miles away. When she asked how to bring me back, it took me a second to think, but once I cleared my mind, I knew what would work.

Well, I didn't actually know it would work. I hoped it would, although it had a chance of backfiring on me and only making things worse. But I couldn't think of anything else and decided it was worth the risk.

I shyly told her that I've always wanted to cuddle and be the little spoon. It was true, I did always want to, but I had an ulterior motive as well. It was obvious that we were both enjoying the sex we were having, but I needed to know if she was also feeling the same things I was feeling.

I didn't have the courage to express my feelings or ask if they were unrequited, but if she were willing to interrupt sex to do something romantic, to help ground me and bring me back to her rather than just letting me get her off, then that would be enough proof for me. At least until I gathered enough courage or she demonstrated the bravery I was lacking.

SIERRA

The sex was great, fantastic even, but it felt wrong to continue if she wasn't fully into it. And I didn't view switching to cuddling as a step back, maybe a step sideways. True, we were pausing sex, but I wanted a relationship with her that wasn't only based on sex. Investing in the romantic side of the relationship would only benefit it, us, in the long run. So of course I immediately agreed.

Like a switch had been flipped, the light came back in her eyes, and I could instantly tell she was present again. It honestly felt more relieving than I had expected it to feel.

She swung a leg over my hips to dismount me, and I rolled onto my side, patting the bed next to me. She lay down in front of me, tucking her bony back up against my soft torso. I asked if I could put an arm around her and she nodded, her head rubbing against my tits. I tried to ignore the shockwaves it sent down my body.

We breathed in tandem for a short while, pressed together, my arm around her sharp hips. After a few minutes I asked if I could kiss her neck. She nodded again, sending more shockwaves throughout my body.

The contented sighs she made when I planted soft kisses on her neck brought back everything I'd been feeling before and had unceremoniously shoved away. There was no denying it anymore though. I was falling for her, and not in a delicate, attractive way. I had it bad.

BAILEE

It was amazing. Every worry I'd had disappeared as soon as she agreed to cuddle with me. When she started kissing my neck, I imagined her planting hints of her reciprocated love. Maybe she wasn't either brave enough to say it yet, but that was okay.

Especially once she started putting more pressure into her kisses, hot lips burning my skin, mouth sucking and biting and showing me how she really felt. It was a good thing I'd started wearing button-ups, because I was going to need something to cover all the hickeys I was sure were forming on my neck.

My heart swelled when I thought about going to work wearing the marks of her passion, her love. They'd be hidden, of course. But I didn't need anyone else to know. It was enough that I knew and she knew they were there.

After one particularly intense bite caused a flare of heat in my core, I decided that as lovely as it was, we were done cuddling. It was time to ramp things up again.

SIERRA

I was enjoying the cuddling, but her sighs from my gentle kisses turned to gasps when I started biting, and they were doing things to me that I couldn't ignore. I didn't want to disturb a good thing though, so I was immensely grateful when she moved my hand from her hips to her pussy, and then reached behind herself to find mine.

Her arms were too short and she couldn't reach me. I watched as she flailed around, trying to find my pussy, making cute little frustrated noises when her efforts were in vain. I couldn't help laughing, even when she kicked her feet against my shins.

With oh so much difficulty, I tolerated her adorable complaining for a bit, but then felt bad, so I pulled my hand away from her pussy and flipped her over to face me. With my pussy now accessible, she dipped her short fingers down, filling my hole and filling me with pleasure.

I bent my head down to hers and she met my lips, while I reciprocated by sticking my pudgy fingers into her tight hole. I made sure to stay far from her clit so as to prolong what we were doing for each other. Coming would come later. Now it was time to gaze into each other's eyes and connect our bodies, in more ways than one.

She whimpered softly at first, but then she quieted. She didn't either try to touch my clit, but continued kissing and finger fucking me. It had taken some work, but we were finally on the same page.

BAILEE

It was really frustrating, but I endured it because I knew it was what she wanted. And eventually, I started enjoying it as well. I'd been in such a rush to come and make her come that I'd completely bypassed the pleasure of, well, pleasuring each other.

I'd been impatient, same as I'd always been when touching myself. I'd actually never tried edging because I was always eager to get off, but I was looking forward to how much better my orgasm would be if it was purposefully delayed.

When she finally, finally touched my clit, it was big and hard and swollen. And sensitive. So sensitive. I tried to focus and keep finger fucking her, but the stimulation was too much. My hand dropped from her pussy, and within a minute I was writhing and screaming as waves of pleasure cascaded down my body.

She kept her finger on my clit even as I came, and eventually the sensations got to be too much. My eyes rolled back and I passed out.

SIERRA

It's really fucking terrifying, having someone pass out right in front of you. I knew it wasn't dangerous, that it happened to some people when the sex was intense, but that didn't make it any less scary. I don't think I breathed at all until she came to.

We both gasped for breath when her eyes fluttered open. Relieved, I cupped her neck and pressed her forehead to mine. I asked if she knew she passed out, and she nodded her head. She was quiet for a moment, then asked if it had scared me. I softly whispered that it did, to which she whispered an apology.

Then she sat up suddenly, a frown on her face. She said it wasn't fair that she'd come but I hadn't. I pulled her down next to me and tried to calm her down. I told her it was okay, that our climaxes didn't have to be in equal proportion, but she insisted that it wasn't fair.

I didn't want to tell her that I had been building steadily toward an orgasm but all those feelings had dissipated as soon as she'd passed out.

BAILEE

She was holding something back, I could tell. I believed her when she said it was okay, that it didn't need it to be fair or even. But there was something else she wasn't telling me.

I asked her if I could use the wand again, but only on her this time. She shook her head, and I noticed then that she looked exhausted. Was that what she was hiding from me? That she was tired and she didn't want to continue?

I asked her, but she said that wasn't it. I was sure she was tired though. And then it hit me. My passing out. She'd told me that it scared her. But I guess I didn't realize just how much it had affected her.

And then I realized she must have really been feeling strongly about me for it to have had such an impact.

I immediately felt equal parts guilty and grateful. I didn't know how to tell her that with my words, so I lined up our mouths and kissed her gently, one hand cupping her chin and the other combing through her hair. I tried to convey as much love and appreciation through my kisses as I could.

SIERRA

The exhaustion came suddenly, like a wave. One minute I was climbing toward climax, the next I was terrified, and the next, I was exhausted beyond belief. I could barely even return her kisses.

She stopped kissing me and asked if I wanted to stay the night. Of course I wanted to. But even if I hadn't, I wouldn't have had the energy to get up and leave. I nodded and she kissed me once more on my lips. She tucked the blanket around us and tucked her head into my chest, snuggling up against me. I tried to drape an arm over her back but didn't even have the energy for that.

Before I could apologize or thank her, I fell asleep.

BAILEE

It only took a minute or two before her breathing evened out and she was fast asleep. My stomach grumbled and as I froze, hoping she wouldn't wake up, I remembered that I'd skipped dinner. Once I was sure that my movements wouldn't disturb her, I slid out from under the covers and padded to the bathroom.

After washing up, I put on a clean pair of boyshorts and snagged her red t-shirt from the loveseat where it had landed when we pulled it off. It wasn't a guy's white button up like every movie with a sex scene has the woman wear post-sex, but it was big and warm and smelled like her, so I put it on.

Thinking about her waking up and having to come out of the room topless, only to find me wearing her shirt, made me smile. I thought about kissing her cheek before I left the room, but decided against it. She'd been so drained and I wanted her to get the sleep she needed.

I, on the other hand, was feeling wide awake. I warmed up my dinner and settled back on the couch, listening to the pattering of the rain as I scrolled Netflix trying to decide what to watch. After wishing that Netflix had an equivalent of Google's "I'm feeling lucky," or at least a survey that would help you decide what to watch next, I loaded up my favorite show and settled in to watch it once again.

I kept the volume low, but didn't need to hear the dialogue anyway. I practically knew it by heart.

I fell asleep after a couple of episodes and woke up when I felt myself being lifted in the air. My heart dropped for just a second but then I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful brown eyes looking down at me, filled with so much love. I snuggled into her shoulder and hummed contentedly. I could spend forever nestled against her chest.

SIERRA

I didn't know how long I'd been sleeping, but I woke up from a terrifying dream in which she passed out and I couldn't wake her. My heart was racing and I bolted upright, searching the bed for her with my hands. When I couldn't feel her, I got up. I attempted to put on my underwear but the smell wafting from it was less than pleasant. My bra was ripped and unwearable. And my t-shirt was nowhere to be found. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and tried to wrap it around me but it was so short or I was too big, so it ended up squashing my tits. And it only barely skimmed the bottom of my ass.

Feeling slightly self-conscious, I walked out of the bedroom, only to find her fast asleep on the couch, the TV softly playing in the background.

She looked so precious and so much tinier when she was sleeping. Her couch was incredibly comfortable, but I was sure the position she was in would give her a stiff neck, especially given her propensity for developing those. I didn't want to wake her up, but I didn't either want her to wake up later in pain. When she didn't stir after I shut off the TV and put her dinner bowl up to soak in the sink, I decided to carry her to bed.

I tried to be quiet and gentle, but she woke up as soon as I lifted her into the air. Her sleepy eyes peered up at me, making my heart swell with love. The feeling intensified when she snuggled into my wrapped bosom and hummed softly.

I placed her gently on the bed and pulled the blanket over her, intending to wash up and then wash dishes, since I wasn't feeling tired. But she pulled sleepily at my arms and murmured something about needing me to stay. I couldn't deny her request, not when she looked and sounded like that, so I dropped the towel and climbed under the covers, curling myself around her and making her the little spoon again.

I thought I'd be bored and was fully intending on getting up as soon as she fell back asleep, but the quiet ticking of the clock and her steady breathing lulled me back to dreamland. The last thought I had before I succumbed fully to slumber was that if I did dream again, hopefully it would be a happy dream and not scary like the one that had woken me up before.

BAILEE

The pre-dawn daylight was just starting to come through the edges of the window shades when I woke up. I looked around, unsure what had woken me, but then I heard it. She was rocking gently behind me and softly muttering my name. At first I thought she'd intentionally woken me up, but when I responded and she still kept rocking and muttering, I turned over to take a look at her.

Her eyes were closed and there was a sheen of sweat on her forehead. I tapped her gently and called her name, but she didn't respond. I was confused for a moment, but then it dawned on me. She must be dreaming.

And from the looks of it, it didn't seem like it was a good dream.

I patted her shoulder and called her name a little harder and a little louder, but still, she didn't wake up. So I shook her, so hard that her huge tits jiggled and slapped against her skin. That finally did the trick.

The relief was evident in her eyes when she opened them and saw me.

SIERRA

I don't know if thinking about it jinxed it, or if I had just been so terrified by her passing out that my brain had to keep working through it while I slept, but when I woke up, all the details of my dream came rushing at me.

I'd had another dream in which she was passed out and wouldn't wake up. Nothing I'd tried worked, not tapping her or shaking her, not calling her name, not sprinkling her face with water, and not even my desperate attempt of running the magic wand over the bottoms of her feet.

I was on the verge of breaking down when she shook me awake. Of course then, I actually did break down crying. She asked what was wrong, and at first I couldn't speak, but she hugged me and whispered soothing words to me, and eventually I felt calm enough to talk.

I hadn't planned out what to say, but I wasn't expecting to spill my heart onto the bedsheets. I told her about the first dream and about the second dream, and about how terrifying it was to see her passed out and unresponsive, and how I didn't know what to do and didn't know what to think and didn't know how I'd ever manage with her gone.

And then. And then I told her what I'd been holding back all night. I told her I loved her.

BAILEE

My heart twisted when she told me about the dreams. It broke when she said she didn't know how she'd ever manage if I wasn't around. And then it soared when she said she loved me.

I listened as she said she knew it was too soon, that she shouldn't be telling me this yet, that she shouldn't be feeling this yet., but she couldn't hold back the feelings., and she couldn't keep from telling me.

And then I stopped listening and shut her up by kissing her tenderly and telling her I love her too. And then telling her I'm glad she couldn't hold back. Her face lit up, eyes shining, smile beaming.

She pressed her forehead to mine, still smiling, then kissed me on the forehead. She kissed my temples, the tip of my nose, my cheekbones, and the corner of my mouth, slowly and sweetly. It was torture waiting for her to move down my face, but I knew the best would come soon enough.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pressed her soft lips to mine, tongue caressing my tongue. She pulled me closer to her and wrapped her arms around my back as we kissed.

I was just about to push her onto her back so we could escalate beyond kissing when her phone started beeping.

SIERRA

Alarms have a way of beeping at the most inopportune times, like when you're in the middle of a great dream. Or when you're kissing the woman you love who just told you she loves you back.

I had no one to blame but myself. I was to blame for setting the alarm. I was to blame for waiting a full week to speak with her. I was to blame for choosing to do it on a Sunday night before a workday. Why couldn't I have gone the night before? Then we would have been able to stay in bed and do whatever she was clearly thinking about doing with me, without having to worry about getting up for work.

But there was no workaround. We couldn't just take a day off with no prior notice, and our respective teams needed us. I'd had to set that alarm so I could go home, shower, get dressed, and get to work on time.

I gave her one last kiss and told I had to get up. She moaned in protest, tiny hands clasping tightly behind my neck and little feet kicking the mattress. With every passing second, staying in bed seemed more and more appealing. I was about to suggest we call in sick to work, something I'd never done without actually being sick, when she unlaced her fingers from behind my neck and sat up.

BAILEE

Fuck work. That was literally the last thing I wanted to be doing right then. Okay fine, maybe not the last thing. Maybe far from the last thing. I could probably make a whole list of things I'd rather not do. Like I don't know, have sex with a guy or something. But whatever, you know what I mean. It's called hyperbole. The point is, I wanted to stay in bed with her. I definitely did not want to be going to work.

But we had to. So with one last moan, I disentangled myself from her and sat up. She pouted but then sat up too, huge tits jiggling and swinging with each movement, which was honestly unfair because I wasn't able to touch them right then, so what business did they have looking so sexy and enticing?

She reached out and put her warm hands on my waist, pushing up her t-shirt that I was still wearing. She slid her hands up and I leaned forward with my arms outstretched so she could pull the shirt off. She kissed me when she pulled it over my head, then flipped the shirt and slipped it over hers.

She put her arms in the sleeves but before she could pull it down to cover her huge tits and round belly, I stuck my hand out to stop her. She put her hands down at her sides and the bunched-up material of the shirt pressed against her tits, making them stick out even more.

Seeing her tits like that but being unable to touch them was going to kill me, so I had to reach out and palm each nipple and areola. I really had no choice. I was doing it for her, really. She would be devastated if I died.

I told her as much, and she laughed, loud and heartily. She conceded and allowed me to play with her tits for a few minutes, nipples tightening as I stimulated them. Her breath was starting to speed up and sharpen when the snoozed alarm beeped again.