Enemy Ch. 07

Story Info
The end.
5.6k words
4.8
75.9k
75

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

There was chaos on the front lawn, everyone was fighting and Diago was in the very center of the brawl. Diago had just sent a punch to Braxton's face when he looked up to see Maddy squealing the tires of her caddy back up the front yard, pulling to an abrupt halt next to Bianca.

As the struggled continued around him, Diago watched with a sudden rush of anxiety as Veda jumped out of the car, helping Bianca to carefully, but quickly get into the back seat. His heart raced so fast it felt like it would implode as he watched the caddy race at top speed in reverse back through the yard than out to the street.

He still could not believe what had just happened, she was like a tornado, she had ripped through their security gate, raced up his front yard, had created a 'woman' hunt, a serious brawl, slapped her father, revealed her pregnancy than was gone almost as quickly as she had appeared.

A million different feelings, a thousand and one scenarios, an irrational desperation and every emotion he had ever felt rushed through his head like a wrecking ball in the 3 seconds it took for him to react.

"NOOO!" he roared, towards the disappearing car, pulling himself from the police officers, security guards, his family and her family. No way in hell would he allow her to just disappear from his life again after she had just crashed back into it.

Maybe logic had no place in love, maybe rationality was against the rules and thinking was against the very code of the heart. He was sick of thinking, he was sick of worrying, sick of forcing himself to hate and to not care; he wanted her, no matter what.

***

What, was she crazy? Did she just hitchhike across the country to just punk out and leave? Did she slap her father across the face just to give up?

HELL NO!!! FUCK THAT!

"Turn the car around." she said lifting her head from Veda's shoulder.

"What?" Maddy asked pushing the car to 100 miles per hour.

"Turn around."

"I don't think it's a good idea, B, the cops are all over us, look" she pointed behind them.

Veda and Bianca turned to see the police car catching up behind them.

"Oh shit!" Veda exclaimed, "Go faster!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Maddy said, the pedal was pushed down to the floor

"We're going to jail." Veda said with a grin.

"They'll NEVER catch us!" Maddy smiled ear to ear, the thrill of the chase making her adrenaline pump at an accelerated rate through her body

"Neither one of you are going to jail, I'm taking full blame." Bianca said firmly

"No your not!" Maddy immediately objected.

"We did this together!" Veda firmly stated.

"NO! I'm not letting you get in ANY trouble over this! Pull over and let me out, I'm giving myself up!"

"Hell no!" Maddy said from the font, looking in her rear view mirror to see the police car gaining speed behind them. "Out of the question, Veda squashed it.

"This is not how I expected this to go." Bianca said watching the police car gain on them. In all honesty, she had no idea what she expected had she been stupid enough to believe Diago would just forgive her so easily? "Just pull over; prison can't be much worse than my life." She said as the police car pulled up beside them.

***

It probably wasn't a good idea for Diago to jump in to the police car, but there was no other transportation available. If he took the time to get his own car, he would loose Bianca, and there was no way in hell he would allow that to happen.

"PULL OVER!" he yelled towards the speeding car. All three girls turned in surprise to see Diago driving the police car, Maddy laughed and Veda exhaled the breath she had been holding for the past 3 minutes. Bianca just looked at him "PULL OVER NOW!" he roared and Maddy looked back to Bianca for permission, Bianca, still staring at him nodded her head.

"Hold on girlies." Maddy said as she hit the breaks, the old caddy squealing to a smoky stop. Diago did the same, than threw open the door, rushed out of the police car and jumped into the back of the caddy landing right next to a shocked Bianca. Veda climbed over the front to the passenger seat.

She opened her mouth to speak, but he grabbed her cheeks, pulling her mouth to his for a kiss. This time when there lips touched a tempestuous current sparked through their mouths, pulling them closer together, he kissed her as deeply as he possibly could, holding her even tighter. They kissed for what seemed like hours, so lost in each other, the world around them ceased to exist. Finally he pulled back, still holding her face, still amazed she was here. She breathed deeply; bringing the air back in to her lungs. He looked at her, here eyes filled with tears and he vowed to himself to never allow her to be sad again.

"You better never leave me again." he said his voice deep and demanding, his eyes dead serious despite the pain shining through.

"never." she shook her head, tears rolling from her red rimmed eyes.

"I don't care how scared you are, know that I will always protect you, nothing can ever hurt you again." he pulled her back into his embrace, holding her tightly. That was all it took, once her head hit his chest she was letting out all of her frustration, loneliness, fear and emotion; crying like a child.

Maddy and Veda sat face forward; their own tears had started falling the minute Bianca's had. The stifled their sniffles, a travel sized container of tissues between them as they silently listened to the lovers' reunion.

***

The brawl ended directly after Diago took off in the police car. Security escorted Blake and Braxton Rose off the premises, with a threat of jail time if they returned. The police officers were ready to go and chase down Diago, but there boss, the main man in charge at the precinct, Charlie Owens ordered them to wait for his command.

Dorian watched as Charlie Owens walked up the front yard to stand before him.

"Mrs. Stone." he smiled, lifted his hat and nodded to Darleen who nodded in return. "Dorian, I have a damaged car, a stolen car and injured officers." he shook his head, "I expect this from Jake, but Diago?"

"The car will be returned, all damages will be paid for by me and now you have 3 brand new cars, as well as a HEFTY donation." he said and Charlie nodded. Dorian turned to leave, wrapping his arm around Darleen before he turned back towards Charlie, "this incident disappears."

"What incident." he said with a smile and turned around. Charlie was happy, every time one of the Stone boys got in n trouble, his pockets got fat and the police department really benefited.

***

When they arrived at 'The Rouge', they were not entirely surprised that Pierre had been expecting them. He took them back to the room they had been in last time they were at 'The Rouge'.

She stood before him their eyes locked intimately; he pulled the tank top slowly over her protruding belly, his large hands under the material as he slid it up. She lifted her arms; his hands exploring her bare skin sending a tingle up her spine than she felt a wave of cold as the shirt slid over her head and broke their eye contact for a minute. Than she stood before him, his eyes bringing the warmth back into her soul.

He felt a sense of pride he had never experienced in his life, looking at this girl, the very girl he was ready to fight the world for, the girl he had told his family to fuck off for, now she was back and she was his and she had his baby nestled deep inside her.

He looked down at her in awe, her body had changed and he knew he was part of the reason it was changing, her breasts were very full, her belly firm and round. She was a lot thinner than she had been, which he knew couldn't be healthy for her, he worried what conditions she had been living in.

He went to his knees before her, his shaky hands going to the smooth skin of her belly. He trailed kissed down it, his hands rubbing the tight round bulge; he slipped her sweat pants down her full hips, taking them to the floor, than helping her step out of them. He stood back up his eyes relocked onto hers.

"I didn't think it was possible that I could love you anymore than I did. Than I hated you when I thought you had betrayed me -"

"Did betray you." the tears fell from her eyes

"No you didn't, you were scared,"

"I'm not scared anymore."

"I realized that when you slapped your father." he grinned still surprised by her actions.

"Ill slap anyone who gets between me and you." she said sincerely and he pulled her even closer, kissing her

"No one can ever get between me and you," he whispered against her lips "never again."

He trailed kisses down her neck, than down over her breasts, loving how much larger they had gotten. He kissed around the tightening nipple, feeling her squirm, he grinned than took the peak deep into his mouth. She moaned and he wrapped his arm around her to hold her up as he increased the pressure. He lifted her up than carried her to the bed, lying her down carefully. He layer down beside her, up on one elbow just looking at her.

"I really missed you." he said dipping his head to kiss her lips, trailing his hand down her body to slide between her legs. She moaned into their kiss as his fingers skillfully brought her to a quick climax.

Diago watched her body as she came, than sliding between her shaky legs, he kissed her again as he slid himself slowly into her. It was his turn to groan, she felt home, exactly where he always wanted to be, deep inside of her.

He pushed his hips forward gently, watching her face to make sure he didn't hurt her. He was relieved when she moaned, than rolled her hips under him. He kept her pace, sliding inside of her slowly, inching more and more in with each new stroke.

She arched as she felt it begin to stir inside, her breasts thrust forward, Diago took her nipple into his mouth than slid his hand between them finding her clit already firm and ready for his fingers. She cried out as the orgasm rocked through her body, Diago held her tight, seeing her had set him off and he was cuming deep inside of her.

***

"Are you happy?!" Darleen yelled, pointing at her husband, "you did this! Now my son and my unborn grandchild are gone!" Dorian was a brute, but he knew when he was wrong. "You've let this war go on to long!" she raged he nodded his head, she was right, he was miserable about this whole thing. "You fix this now!" she warned seriously.

He loved his wife with everything inside of him and despite his ever changing foul moods; she had loved him just as much. He had seen her angry before and had felt the brunt of it on occasion, but he had never seen her like this.

"I'm sorry." he said the words he had never said before, words that he swore would dissolve his tongue if ever spoken, and he said them whole heartedly.

"Sorry is not good enough." she said even though she was momentarily stunned to actually hear him say the words. "My son loves this girl enough to leave us AGAIN! I am not going to let that happen and YOU are going to do EVERYTHING in your power to prevent it, Dorian Stone!" she snapped than stormed out.

***

They sat facing each other on the enormous bed, Diago held up the pink bow.

"This is the dare of all dares Bianca, the dare that wins the game." he said looking into her eyes

"Dare me." she grinned, opening her hand to take the bow.

"Marry me." he said, instead of dropping the bow in her hand, he untied it for the first time, turning her hand over, and he tied the bow around her finger, over top of his mothers ring.

"Are you doing this because you want to or because you think it's the honorable thing to do?" she asked her hand going to her belly, "if you marry me for the wrong reason, you'll hate me in the end, when it's just me, you and a baby. No family.

"I don't think you understand, I meant what I said before you left," he took her hand back n his, "I don't need anyone else but you." he said with all of his love written all over his face. "so lets get married, lets start our own family, no feuds, no hate, just us and lots more babies." he smiled, pulling her to him.

"yes." she nodded her head, tears rolling from her eyes, "that's what I want."

He smiled than leaned in to kiss her. And kiss her he did, he kissed her like it was the first time he had ever kissed her; he kissed her for all the months he was starved for her. He kissed her until he thought they would both swoon from lack of oxygen and than he kissed her some more.

***

Blake couldn't sleep; he was over come with guilt. What the hell had he become? He wasn't always like this, he had a heart once, he had loved once and he had been loved.

He was confused, half of him was angry at her for having their enemy's baby, the other half wanted to hold her and tell her how sorry he was, how wrong he had been. He had gone to far this time, he had absolutely crossed the line, he had slapped her. No matter what, he had no right to put his hands on her.

***

After a week of seclusion in the safe haven of 'The Rouge', they knew they had to go back to the real world and deal with the issues at hand.

"We can do this." Diago said taking Bianca's hand.

"What's the worse that can happen?" she asked

"I think it already happened." he smirked.

"It can't get any worse," she looked up at him "can it?"

"No, but if it does, we're ready for it." he said reassuringly, "I'd fight them all to be with you." he kissed her hand.

"You already have," she winked with a smile "now it's my turn."

***

"We're going to get my car keys out of my room, get my car from the garage, than were out of here." Diago said, helping her out of the taxi, holding her hand. Bianca looked up at the huge Stone mansion, remembering the last time she was here

"I don't want to go in." she said taking a step back, he held her hand tight,

"They have nothing to do with out life anymore, it's just me and you." he kissed her quick, "come on." he led her into the house.

Bianca froze three steps in when she looked up to see his parents coming down the stairs. She took a step back but Diago held her tight, stepping before her.

"I'm getting my keys than I'm leaving." he said.

"No, you don't have to leave." his mother said coming to stand before them, "this is your home," she said to Diago than turned to Bianca, "and yours too." she took Bianca's hand. "I don't care who your parents are, I don't care what your last name is, my son loves you with all of his heart and I can see clearly just how much you love him in return." she took Bianca into her embrace, "our home is your home." she said so passionately Bianca believed her.

"This is for you." Dorian said and Diago looked at him warily, as Dorian handed him an envelope. "It's an early wedding present, a deed to your new house." he said. Diago was speechless, "but I want the two of you to stay here until it's completely finished."

Diago stood speechless, afraid his father's body had been snatched by aliens who had mistakenly replaced it with a heart installed.

"Thank you." Bianca whispered, seeing Diago's minor stupor.

"No, it's you who deserves the thanks, your giving me my first grandbaby, there is no better gift in this entire world," Dorian said than smiled ear to ear, shocking the hell out of Diago who still stood there dumbfounded.

"Except maybe a new daughter." Darleen said with a smile than hugged Bianca again. Diago looked at his father, his father winked and Diago's eyes almost bulged out of his head in surprise.

"Get settled in, than come down for dinner" Dorian said, wrapping his arm around his wife.

"I really am sorry for all the trouble." Bianca said. Dorian stopped, hearing the words, than went to stand before Bianca "I know exactly why my son went to war for you, your brilliant, beautiful,, a little dangerous," he took her hands in his with a side grin on his face that reminded her of Diago, "and now your my family." he smiled than kissed Bianca on the fore head, "there's nothing to ever be sorry for."

***

The wedding

Brittany tinsel stood out side of the door waiting for Davis and Dante to leave Diago alone. She needed to talk to him, this was her last chance, he was getting married in less than an hour. She had been trying unsuccessfully to see him since he got back, everyday bringing a new level of fury to her. She had to work her magic; she had to stop this wedding! She refused to let that gutter snipe win, diago had been hers since the day she had layed claim on him in the 9th grade and she had openly fought all girls who tried to steal him.

She hid in a doorway down the hall as she watched them walk out of Diago's room. She waited until they were out of sight than slipped inside. Diago stood in front a mirror, straightening his tuxedo he looked up at her in the full length mirror.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I have to talk to you." she said coming to stand before him, "you have to stop this wedding!" she cried,

"What?"

"You can't marry her, I love you Diago, pleas," she tried to hug him, he held her at arms length.

"Brittany, I am in love with Bianca-"

"No your not!"

"Yes I am." he said very seriously.

"She doesn't love you like I love you,"

"That's enough-"

"NO! That baby isn't even yours!"

"Shut up! He roared

"You have to listen to me, she is sleeping with Wes, her brother told me, it's not your baby"

"Get out!"

"You have to believe me-"

"What the fuck?" Davis and Dante stormed in hearing their brother yelling,

"Get her the fuck out of here!" he raged, shoving her towards them.

"Please, Diago, I love you! She's a lying slut and she's fucking all of your friends" she yelled as they removed her from the room, Diago slammed the door with a curse.

***

"Oh look, their dragging that bitch Brittany tinsel out." Maddy said looking out of the window.

"What?" Bianca gasped, both her and Veda rushing to look out of the window. Bianca gasped watching Diago's brothers carrying her out while she screamed and kicked at them. "What is she doing here?"

"Starting trouble, no doubt." Maddy said shaking her head

"Why else would she come." Veda added wanting to strangle Brittany for her obvious attempt to sabotage this wedding.

***

Brittany was furious and could not control her rising temper. She stormed back in and went straight to Bianca's room.

"You slut!" she yelled throwing open the door; all three girls looked at her. "You dirty fucking-" she charged at Bianca but Veda grabbed her just in time.

"Are you out of your mind bitch?!" Veda yelled taking her straight down to the floor.

"Why are you always starting trouble?" Maddy looked down at her in repulsion.

"Because Diago is mine!" she yelled at Bianca, her face scarlet.

"If he's yours than why is he marrying your enemy?" Maddy smirked smugly.

"Because she tricked him in to marrying her," she sneered than turned back to Bianca, "you had to use a baby to steal him from me, he doesn't want you, and he's only marrying you because you're pregnant!"

"Brittany you're making a fool of yourself." Bianca said in disgust, almost feeling sorry for the girl.

"You know that's not his baby, you've been fucking all of his friends and I have proof!" she screamed as she tried to get up "you scummy fucking slut!"

"Oh fuck this." Veda said sending her fist into Brittany's jaw. Brittany slumped to the floor.

"Finally, I thought you'd never shut that bitch up." maddy grinned.

"Grab her arm, we'll drag her out." Veda said grabbing Brittany's other arm, "We'll be right back."

"Let's drape her over the dumpster." maddy joked as they pulled her out, shutting the door behind them.

Bianca turned back to look at herself in the large oval mirror when the door flew back open. she turned to see an obviously worried Diago.

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers
12