All Comments on 'Enemy Ch. 07'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FINALLY

I've followed this story from the beginning. I've loved it! Thanks for finally finishing it. It looks like you've started a story for Dante, I hope it doesn't take quite as long to get this one told. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank thanks thanks

Zats all i can say :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

thanks a lot...

you finish it at last!

it is nice reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seeing another posted chapter....

has truly made my day. I have loved this story from the start to the finish. I cannot wait to read more about Jake (in "I Love You") and Dante and Tempest. Terrific writing as always.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Great finish!

Loved it!!!! Can't wait for Dante's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yiipy!

I have loved this story from start to finish. Hopefully the ending of Out of Luck won't take so long.

St0rMiESt0rMiEover 16 years ago
Loved the story... but...

The ending seemed ALOT rushed!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Loved it!

I stuck with htis story and I am so happy to see it end this way. I am interested to read Dante's story!!!!

Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are wonderful

I loved this story. it's so sweet, i even cried. i hope you write more wonderful stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for a great ending

Loved it...looking forward to reading more about Tempest and the other brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so sweet!

omg, i like read this before and i STILL cry. it's just so touching. i hate you for making my eyes all puffy the next morning.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Thanks for finishing this story!

It was worth the wait. Also thanks for writing an epilogue! I always love to see what happens to our favorite characters after they've had their happy ending. Rose Stone is the perfect name for their adorable little girl. I'm looking forward to Dante's story and any other updates. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You have to write a Sequal!!

Omg you sooo have to write a sequal to this. I love this story and would love even more to hear Dante and Tempest side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT stories

I love your stories. I was actually late to my brother's get together tonight because I HAD to find out if they got together in the end. Of course, I told him it was because traffic was horrible. :p

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
5 stars

every chapter i read, i rated 5 stars. they were all great. i hope you get to write all about Dante & Tempest too. I think it will somewhat be different since he is older and she seems quite a brat. :D i wish you find the inspiration to write that story soon. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sequel?

Will Dante and Tempest be getting their own story?

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 15 years ago
Bravo

I love your stories! Rated them 5 stars every time! You're a talented writer, and with editing I hope you get published on eday!

Is there any chance you'll do a sequel for Dante and Tempest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH GOD

This story is so amazing. The last chapters had me crying in no time - and constantly.

I think I might love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
speechless

Thankyou for such a beautiful heartwarming story...i loved it....looking forward to more of your stories..Thanks again

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreover 15 years ago
An excellent story

Spoiled by the spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes that an editor would have spotted. There is no weakness in having an editor - just the opposite, every good author has one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I swear this should be in a book!

i would read this over and over! i laughed and cried i really felt the charaters come to life!!

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Loved the story!please tell there's a sequel with dante & tempest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!

i absolutely love love love ur stories! u are an amazing writer, i cudnt stop until i reached the end, and u didnt dissapoint, al ur chapters were brilliantly written. Thank u 4 sharing ur gift with us. ur fan, Tani.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AMAZING!!

this is the best story I have read on this site!! ur an amazing writer!! I LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing.

I have never commented on a story before;

but this is by far the best story I have read.

You literally had me in tears.

Hope to have more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My first comment ever!!!!!

greatest story i've read so far.... chapt 7 had me in tears.

good writing. creative....

please come up with something of this standard again. u got what it takes!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think this is the third maybe billionth time...

I've read this - and all in one sitting

The perfect song came on just as I read 'THE END'.

It's Mr. Hudson's 'Time', and I just thought hmm this is so true. I've never read something so beautiful that's reduced me to tears time and time again.

I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff when you find the time to update.

Amazing stuff, and just ignore all the haters! ="^_^"=

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best ever!

I LOVED THIS STORY! MADE ME CRY! not afraid to admit it :)

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 14 years ago
Jesus girl...!

You need to give us a sign that are coming back to write the story of Dante and Tempest, I've been waiting 2 years for it !

Ennemy is still in my favorites, and I read it all over again once every couple of months, that's how much I love this story!

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
What a beautiful story ...

...and I would gladly have given you a '5', if only you hadn't mixed up almost every possible homophone you could: then/than, there/their/they're, your/you're, brakes/breaks, to name but a few. I cannot count the many 'ouches' I uttered, when suddenly in the middle of a particularly moving scene another 'than' instead of 'then' came up.

This may be a professional disease of a retired teacher but I'm sure many other readers feel similarly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Sweet...

So glad Bianca didn't take the rat poison.

P.S. IMCRout is right, you need to spell check, or get an editor. Most of these issues would not get past a grammar check program. For the most part, your writing was well edited, it was surprising that barley/barely, their/there, and others were constantly mixed up.

Good luck! Keep writing, and spell checking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT Story

This is the second best romantic story I have read in my life. Great, fanTASTIC, EXCELLENT. Just Perfect.

By the way, like others said, lots of grammatical errors. And you constantly mixed up Bianca's father's and brother's name. Sometime the father was called Blake and sometimes Braxton. Same for the brother. Plus it would have been better if you had given names for the places. Did they live in a town, a city, suburbs, country side, who knows. And I can't figure out one thing, Bianca was a poor girl so she probably went to a public school and Diago being a billionaire's son would be sent to a expensive prep school possibly abroads, so how can both of them be in the same school?

But despite all the mistakes is just an excellent story. Like I said before, Just Perfect.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

Excellent finish! Hope to read about Dante and Tempest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like it, but...

I would enjoy more if you slowed your stories down a bit more and put more detail into it. I liked the plot and the characters, but most of the time I got confused when I was reading your descriptions.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Next Story Please...

I can't wait until the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please.

I would love to read more on this story line, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

@ first I was readin dis out of boredom and next thing I kno I could not stop myself from reading..awsome story. Waitin to see what happens with dante (=

6picker6pickerabout 13 years ago
Great read!

I loved this story, and was pleased to see fewer spelling and grammatical errors than your "Luck" series. I see from your bio you are now working with an editor, and I look forward to fewer still distracting errors in your newest series. Please do keep writing as your time allows; you have a true talent for this genre!

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
NOW THATS WAT I'M TALKING BOUT :)

GURL U DID THE DAMM THING THIS STOREY WAS THE SHYT , I STAYED UP ALL NITE READING THIS STOREY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I mean seriously, wow. It was totally amazing. So is there a Dante story? Oh please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write more this story is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re-write

re-write and over 10,000 words added

www.zstefani.com

TheMathias456TheMathias456almost 12 years ago
Brilliant

This was the work of a genius, I found myself actually getting emotionally involved and there were parts in the series where I wanted to cry and other parts where I wanted to cheer and other parts where I was like ''Oh damn !'' lmfao. All in all, excellent series, one of the many series I hope will become either a film or tv series adaptation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

For how this kind of plot should be handled, a good example is Frenemies with Benefits, by sultrylove, here on literotica. She doesn't spend hours talking about what the characters like to eat or anything, in fact her series is probably shorter than this one, but the relationship has character, and the characters are alive. Apparently a woman wrote Enemy, and that drives me crazy. Is that the romantic dream? To be loved for your body because you don't have a discernible personality except from "being nice and serious" which is actually being submissive and weak-willed? To be wrong about everything when the man is right about everything? How is it that she's the one "making huge mistakes" simply because she wants to help her family and not give them up, while he's sleeping around constantly? he's a "sexual person" who needs sex, so it's fine to cheat on her as long as he's in anguish, while she's sequestered at her aunt's place being submissive for 6 fucking months before she realizes, hm, I'm over 18 and being abused by a family member I used to not know, I should leave. And first thing she does, go see him? Because he gave up on her for caring about her family, he had sex with countless women, he told her he hated her, and now SHE's the one who has to go find him and fix things? The problem with shocking misogyny in a romance is that for it to be interesting, a relationship has to be between two people. Bianca Rose is not a person. She's an empty shell of outdated, boring stereotype. Actually, everyone hates her for no good reason, and it's never even explained why her brother hates her, and the two men who "overloaded her with chores" weren't seen suffering once they sent her away, so if it was her writing the story, I would suspect that she's a real bitch, who doesn't even realize it, and she makes everyone hate her while dreaming of a man so great that her passion would push her to uncontrollable lust and suicide, but not a man so morally strong as to make her feel bad over how trashy she is (and that's the proper use of trashy: worthless, with no values. Not poor.). In fact, even her boy toy doesn't have a proper personality: he's supposed to be perfect, and moody, and depressive, and manly... but it's never explained what else she likesabout him, apart from good looks. This woman apparently is a "nerd" who studies "all the time", he's "great in school", but he goes to work right after high school? (after spending time with hookers in amsterdam, where HE does dirty things to THEM, lol, if you look for dirty sex in amsterdam, don't expect to have the upper hand in anything, especially if you're 18). Not one like or dislike is even mentioned! That hotel is painfully convenient, as is Pierre not being there when the families show up. This rant is going on for far too long... my point is, Why the fuck do people like this so much? It's such a depressing view of humanity to believe that everyone is so painfully shallow as to relate with these characters! The only reason why I write this in the first place is just in case anyone feels a similar rage at this story, and wants to see it in words. This story is the BigMac of literotica, without the lettuce and tomato. It's the cheapest, ugliest form of emotion, and people are buying. I originally wrote that thing about frenemies here, but pushed it above because nobody's going to read this far. *bows* *leaves*

redwitchredwitchalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

1- Whether you love me or hate me, I still made an impact on you. A big enough impact that you wrote a mini book about my story. To that I'm smiling ;)

2- Not all women think with one brain, there is not a 'Head-master' that controls every woman's thought process. Different things stimulate different people and we are all entitled to our opinions. Instead of judging- let it boil down to a group of people that like something you don't agree with. It happens; That is life. Don't get yourself so worked up. My advice next time, if you read a book that you don't like, it makes sense to just stop reading it.

3- NO SOCK PUPPETS ALLOWED! If you wanted to advertise for a book, you could have just asked, I might have helped.

P.S. When making such a bold statement, it might have a bigger impact if you left your real name. Anonymous tags weaken all words.

R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To R.W.

I think u handled "anonymous." lol! I've read both stories urs and the one above mentioned in anonymous' "book." Both are good reads, but in two different ways. Ur story was more of a Romeo and Juliet type and the other is more love/hate between the protagonists. Obviously "anonymous" must have enjoyed it enough to read ur story thru. No one continues to read something they dislike, that's just silly. -E.M

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!!

You're an exceptional writer. I loved everything about this story. You are officially one of my top 3 favorite writers. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Good luck on your success =) Please keep it coming...

AmbersSexyLoveAmbersSexyLoveover 11 years ago
Truly amazing

This story had me in borderline tears, had me smiling like a fool. This, this is a fucking masterpiece. You, you're amazing. Truly amazing. If you ever write a book, I'd be the first to buy it. I am so impressed and moved, this is a story that I love dearly. Fucking brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Close to tears

This was beautiful.Nothing crazy. It's just two ppl fighting for their love. I love it. Now I'm going to go cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story, and I quite liked the Romeo and Juliet inspiration. Thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be reading it again.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
tissues

I cried happy tears though, now I want a Dante and tempest story, please....

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please tell me you make this into a series or publish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars

Even though Im not much of a critic this story is soo good. Publish it! I promised my name I wouldnt cry after chapter 6 but I wound up cryinng anyway.Women problems. lol. I will definetely read this again and recommend it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I've read on this site since 7 days

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its perfect

favorite story is there going to be another

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
♥♥♥

What's gonna happen with tempest... ??? Hope I get to find out :-):-):-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agrees with amazing anon

this story is crazy! I so agree with anon. i felt crazy for not Iiking this story and seeing all the positive reviews. your review give my hope. i tried to give this story a chance but it doesn't have many redeeming quality's. agree 100% with you and hope that when th author matures they can come back and rewrite this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Sorry...This was terrible....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it !

It never gets hold to read it !!! one of my favorite :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
....

This story had so much potential. I think you rushed through it and didn't really take the time to build up the characters or the plot. Everything started and happened at the same time.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3almost 10 years ago
Good Job

Read it all the way though.

Reesie263Reesie263over 9 years ago
I love it!!!!!!!

Two things I love. One is the story. I absolutely love it and i hope there is another one between Dante and Tempest. Second I love how so many "ANONYMOUS" people have some many negative things to say. Why dont you write your own story then or at least make a profile and stop hiding in the shadows "ANONYMOUS".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

Good story! I loved the passion and the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Oh My Goodness to OK just finish this

The 1st story was really good, even with the grammatical errors. Then the stories following seemed...rushed with even more grammatical errors. Some of the stories (as a whole 2nd thru the last) seemed a bit far fetched. Everything can't end up perfect all the time. That's just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story but I never could find chapter one. I like to get a feel for the story from the first chapter. What happened? Please do a story on Dante and Tempest I think it would be a shit load of fun. He need to be taken down just a tiny bit and I think she can be the one to do it. Five stars!!!!!! Hurry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

A very nice story. Seem to have lost chapter 1. Could use some spelling help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, happy ending, but forgiving her son of a bitch father was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated how you, like many authors who write BWWM, went out of your way to portray the Black family and by extension, black men as the enemy. Her father had every reason to hate the white boy's family but its clear the rivalry was one sided since the white family was rich and clearly not the ones driving the drama because of course they are the innocent ones. The way this supposed rivalry was resolved was poorly executed on top of that. We get it, you all have a fetish for white men but this is the stuff that is contributing to white supremacy and destroying the Black community by extension. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous