Enemy Lines Ch. 01-04.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
190 Followers

"K-KEEP GOING! I CAN COME AGAIN! I'M GONNA COME AGAIN!" She whimpered, tongue hanging completely out of her mouth, eyes rolled up into the back of her skull. "I NEED YOU TO COME INSIDE!"

Nate planted his hands on her shoulders and pushing her harder into the wall, muffling her sounds with his lips as he sucked her tongue into his mouth and shoved his between her lips. She suckled hard on his tongue, wrapping her own around it to squeeze and tug. Saliva ran sloppily down their chins as Ketri's internal juices tickled down their legs, mixing with sweat and dripping onto the hard concrete floor. He felt as though there was an active volcano between his legs, heat and pressure surging up with a force beyond his control or comprehension. She was hot too, her pussy felt like a furnace and was still shaking from the last orgasm. He couldn't take it anymore, and broke contact with her mouth to seize her by her flanks and yank her down onto him, ramming as much of his shaft into her as he could possibly fit, then finally released as they came together.

Her song lasted for almost half a minute this time, chest and throat vibrating and shuddering with pleasure as his hot seed filled her to the brim. He lifted her off the wall and carried her limp, sweat-soaked form over to her nest and found a place not covered in equipment to lay her down. He slid slowly out of her, his now-flaccid shaft slick and shinny with her sex fluids, and collapsed next to her. She clenched her puss and rubbed her ever-so-slightly swollen belly with a huge grin as he gathered her up in his arms and cuddled her close, nuzzling his face against hers.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm..." She purred, smacking her lips and coiling her tail around their legs. "You came sooooooo much, baby... Unf, I'm sooooo full... And you made me cum three whole times!"

"Holy shit..." Nate gasped, kissing her forehead and reaching down to fondle one of her breasts. He cupped the soft, fleshy orb, then stopped as he felt something wet on his palm. He lifted the hand away and licked it absently. It was... sweet? Creamy, too. He looked down at his mate's chest, and noticed a trickle of something white running down the breast she had been squeezing earlier. She was watching him with a giant smile, still rubbing her full belly.

"I see you've discovered the... other thing that happens when I'm in heat." She chirped shyly, running the fingers of her free hand through his damp hair as she slid the other lower and began absently stroking her slit. "C-could you help me with something?"

"Sure!"

"When I'm in heat, my hormones go nuts." She explained. "And one of the side effects is that my poor tits get all big and swollen with milk. Sha'dee don't really have nuclear families like Humans, we raise our young communally, so it's helpful to have a 3rd of your female population ready to nurse the children at any given time. But out here there's no little ones for me to nurse, so I get all backed up and achy. My titties won't fit in any of my bras, and it hurts to try anyway..."

"Awwwwww, you poor thing... You want me to...?" Nate asked tentatively.

"Drink me? I-if you're OK with it. I understand if Humans think it's gross or something, but it would feel reeeaaaaaallly good, and my breasts reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllly hurt, and I know how much you like my big chest..." She trailed off with a questioning smile. Nate grinned, climbed on top of her and pecked her on the nose, then gently kissed his way down her neck and onto her chest. He carefully wrapped his hands around her big, firm mounds and began to slowly massage them. Her little nipples were stiff with anticipation, they and her areola were soft as velvet and the color of red wine against the crimson of her striped breast. He squeezed and teased her nipples gently between thumb and forefinger, causing Ketri to whimper and purr. Running his tongue across her skin, he worked his way up the round slope of her left tit, tracing her stripes with the tip of his tongue until he arrived at the nipple. He tentatively prodded it with his tip, pushing it around and letting it pop back into place before he wrapped his lips around it and began to suckle.

"MMMMmmmmmmmmmm... Yes! Thank you! That feels sooo nice..." She crooned, cradling his head in her arms and biting her lip as his mouth tugged at her breast. After a few seconds of suckling, he felt her nipple swell and release, filling his mouth with a sudden spurt of warm, sweet, creamy Sha'dee milk.

"Mmmph myou're delicishous..." He mumbled, nipple still in his mouth. She gave that sweet little chittering laugh of hers, and reached down to wipe up a stray drop that had escaped his lips with her index finger. She popped the finger in her mouth and smacked her lips.

"You really like my milk?" Ketri asked as he swallowed a mouthful.

"It's amazing! It's so sweet, it's like honey but creamy!" He chuckled, wiping his mouth and leaning back down for another go.

"Awwwwww... I'm glad you like it! It feels realllly good when you suckle tooo... Your lips are so strong, and you're really good with that big wide Human tongue of yours..." She purred. "MMmmmmm... suck harder! Suck my big titties dry! Fill your belly with my hot Sha'dee milk!"

He obliged, suckling harder at her breast and massaging both of them. She arched her back and purred harder. He felt her tail moving under him, squirming between their legs and plunging into Ketri's pussy. She started to moan softly as her tail explored her hole and her mate pushed his face deeper into her plump breast. At first her milk flowed rapidly, almost squirting into his mouth as she puffed up her chest, but after a few minutes of sucking it had slowed to a trickle. Her breast had shrunken back to its normal (although still quite large) size. He squeezed it firmly until the last drop leaked out, then tilted his head and went to work on the other one.

"Mmhmmm... yes... just like that! Mmmmm... Guzzle all that thick, creamy milk you big dirty Human..." Ketri whimpered, burying her tail deeper inside of her and clenching her warm thighs around his waist. In a few minutes, her other breast was empty too, and her tail had her singing again. Her body thrashed and bucked under him, freshly emptied breasts bouncing into his face as she came for the fourth time. He rolled off of her, wiping traces of milk from his mustache and the scraggly beard he had begun growing over the past week.

"Thank you SOOOOOO much!" Ketri said earnestly, rubbing her breasts. "Ahhhhh... They don't ache anymore!"

"Oh, my pleasure Little One." Nate smiled, and tousled her hair before curling up next to her and wrapping her up tight in his arms and legs. They lay like that for almost half an hour, silently, before Nate remembered.

"HOLY SHIT! We can't just lie here, we gotta get ready!" He smacked himself on the forehead and sat up suddenly. Ketri blinked, then her eyes widened as she caught on.

"OH SHIT!" She gasped, clapping a hand over her mouth. The next few minutes were a frenzied struggle as they got up, showered together and then hurriedly dressed. Nate still remembered how to put on his armor, somehow, and was able to get kitted up with little challenge. Ketri had it easier: she just needed to find her road pants and jacket. Once she was ready, she helped him, snapping on hard-to-reach plates and loading his chest rig with magazines. Nate guided the rifle into the quick release system on the left side of his backpack, pushing it up until it clicked. If he needed it, he could grab its forend with his left hand, thumb the release and have it on his right shoulder and ready to fire in just over a second.

Ketri stuck her pistol into its holster and grabbed a PDW carbine off the rack in her closet. She cracked it open to check the solenoid mechanism, slapped a magazine into it and slung it across her back, clipping a set of kydex pouches with six more mags to her belt and straightening her hat. Nate pulled on his helmet, secured it to his collar and popped the faceplate up. He gave Ketri a kiss, then grabbed her duffle bag and followed her out the door.

They sprinted over to the hanger at a brisk pace, as Nate savored the newfound comfort of his armor's climate control. They arrived just in time, slipping into the hanger and making a beeline for Ketri's truck. Nate tossed her duffle onto the back seat while Ketri hopped into her command chair and hit the button to slide it forward. He got into the passenger seat and copied her, locking the chair into place while Ketri pulled a set of AR goggles out of the dash and strapped them on. Nate didn't need goggles; he had retinal implants that performed the same task, he just needed to sync them with the truck's systems.

The massive vehicle hummed to life as Ketri's nimble hands flew across the dash, flicking switches and bringing systems online. The blast shield retracted, and they could see out the windshield as the hanger doors rumbled open and the others rolled out, joining up with the three already waiting outside. Ketri grasped the steering wheel and guided their vehicle out as well. The sun was just past its apex, and would start setting soon. This was a good thing, the rebels preferred to travel at night. An overlay with a topographical map appeared in their vision. It looked like the windshield was holographic, but it was an augmented reality illusion: Ketri's goggles were tracing the image onto her eyes, while Nate's implants fed the data directly to his optic nerve.

Ketri look at him and beamed with excitement. He smiled back, reached across the center console and took her hand. She squeezed it, glanced at the map, then slammed on the accelerator. The truck surged forward, gigantic tires plowing through the sand with ease as they set off in the direction of the setting sun.

-Chap. 3 fin-

The sun had been down for an hour or so, but the trucks plowed on like ships sailing through the ocean of sand. They had split into groups of three, two gun-armed trucks escorting each comns truck. Nate was seated in the turret of Ketri's vehicle, his helmet's optics scanning the horizon. The trip had been uneventful so far, they had had a bit of a scare when their comns truck detected a drone, but they had ducked into a canyon and powered up their active camouflage until it left. Ketri was in high spirits, even more so once night had fallen and her nocturnal instincts had come alive. They had been listening to music to pass the time, with Ketri singing along. Her ability to mimic was uncanny, her powerful voicebox could produce almost any sound. This was why nobody used voiceprint locks anymore: a Sha'dee could ape almost any voice with enough accuracy to fool one.

Her music taste was interesting to say the least. Most songs these days were electronic, a genre that had been called EDM centuries ago, but now was just "music". Ketri didn't like it at all; she said it was too clean, too perfect. She preferred ancient Human music from before the rise of the Conglomerate, back when people still used physical instruments and unaltered voices. Particularly, the instrument she called a "guitar", and a genre known as "rock". It was a bizarre name for music, Nate thought, but he found he liked it. There was something about the aggressive, fast-paced sound and the fact that it was made by real Human hands on a real instrument that was fascinating. He could feel the emotion and passion in the notes as they coursed through his chest. The English the singers spoke was archaic and peppered with slang centuries out of date, but you didn't really need to understand it to get the message of the song.

"Carry on my wayward sooooooon, there'll be peace when you are doooooooone! Lay your weary head to reeeeeest, don't you cry no more!" The little alien belted, aping the singer's tones perfectly, but in her own inflection. The instruments rose as the voice dropped off, and the guitar took over. Ketri had shown him a video of one, and the knowledge of how much skill it required to play added something to the music, made it more impressive and beautiful. Nate looked down between his legs into the cockpit, and chuckled quietly to himself at the sight. Ketri was bobbing her head back and forth, holding the steering wheel on course with her tail and making rapid, frantic hand motions as though playing an invisible guitar. Her foot thumped against the floor in time with the beat. It was ridiculous, but adorable.

Her performance was interrupted by an insistent beeping and a flashing icon in their AR vision.

"Sandstorm approaching." Ketri commented, muting the music and putting her hands back on the wheel. She tapped her headset and spoke across the net to the other trucks. "Hey guys, this is Red Rover 3. I'm reading sandstorm, copy? Over."

"Red Rover 1 here, we're getting it too, over."

"Red Rover 2, affirmative, over."

"Alright, this is Red Rover 3, I say we pull over and dig in for the night. We're almost due for a satellite pass as well. Over." Ketri suggested, glancing at the timer that indicated the next time a Conglomerate satellite would be in position to detect them.

"Red Rover 2, roger that. Over."

"Red Rover 1, ditto, over."

"Alright boys, heading for those dunes at 18 degrees North. Over and out." Ketri hauled on the steering wheel, pulling the truck onto a new course as Nate clambered out of the turret and down into the cab, slamming the hatch behind him.

The truck came to a stop in between a cluster of dunes, and they dismounted as the others pulled up. Nate hauled an active camo net out of one of their truck's compartments and helped Ketri toss and drag it over the vehicle while the others did the same. The nets blocked thermal signals and absorbed LIDAR and milwave radar, protecting them from the watchful eyes of drones and satellites. The trucks were parked in an irregular formation; even with the nets they could still be seen with the naked eye and it was better to break up any potential pattern, just in case. They hung a net between two trucks and prepared dinner under it, heating up rations over a portable stove. The food wasn't the greatest, but as far as Nate was concerned the fact that he could eat it and not die was good enough. It was cool out here in the desert after the sun went down. Nate liked the sensation, it was a welcome change from the blazing heat of the day, but Ketri with her lower core temperature was less than thrilled. This was fine by Nate, because it made her snuggle close to him for warmth.

When they had finished eating and cleaning up, everyone retreated to their trucks for the night. Nate climbed into the cab with his mate, and started to take off his armor while she grabbed the bench behind the command seats and pulled it out into a bed of sorts. Nate had gotten his helmet and gauntlets off when Ketri got a mischievous grin on her face and grabbed one of his hands, stopping him from unbuckling his chest rig.

"Wanna do it with the armor on?" She asked, suggestively.

"With the armor on? Kinky..." Nate chuckled. She glanced at him coyly, crossing her arms over her ample chest, pressing her breasts together and clutching her shoulders.

"I've been a very naughty little alien..." She crooned, shying away from him playfully and pushing one strap of her tank top off of her shoulder. "I've *violated* soooo much Protocol... I wonder what a big, strong Merc like you is going to do to poor little me..."

Nate rose to his full height, towering over her. She shuffled backward slowly, mock-tripping and falling onto the bed. The strap of her top slipped down further, almost freeing her left breast. She crossed her legs and bit her lip, feigning an expression of fear.

"Oh yes, you've been a veeeery bad little Xeno. Working with Rebel scum is very much frowned upon here, Alien." Nate put on his best nasty voice, but was unable to contain the grin that slipped through. "And is that a weapon I see? You know Xenos aren't allowed to have guns. My, my, my, well I just can't let you go unpunished for this..."

"Oh no!" She gasped, tightening her legs and flattening her ears against her skull. "Please Mister Human, don't hurt me... I know I've been naughty, but I'm a good girl inside, I promise!"

Nate grinned, and stalked towards her. He leaned over her, grabbed her belt and unbuckled it.

"You think you can get out of this so easily? After daring to carry a weapon against Humanity? We'll have to take that away from you..." He sneered, pulling her legs apart, grabbing her shorts and yanking them down and off. They hit the floor with a thunk, gun, holster and all. Ketri was trembling on the bed, her legs just slightly apart and her tail curled suggestively. There was a large, dark stain spreading across her scanty blue panties. Nate bent over her, grabbing and pinning her arms above her head with one hand, and reaching in to rub the wet spot with his other. His fingers came away damp and slightly gooey.

"What's this?!" He asked, shoving his fingers into her face.

"I'm ever so sorry..." She shied away and whimpered playfully.

"You Reds really are degenerates. Look at you, getting aroused at the mere presence of a Human. Such disgusting insolence!"

"I didn't mean to Mister, I swear! I admit it, I'm a dirty xenophile and a pervert! I can't help myself, the thought of a big, strong Human putting me in my place makes me shamefully wet!"

"Sooooo, you think interspecies sex is no big deal, do you? You think it's just a game?"

"N-no Sir!"

"Maybe if I show you the consequences of your depravity you won't take it so lightly!"

"No, please! I've learned my lesson I swear, you don't need to show me!"

Nate released her arms, straightened back up and reached down for his belt. He unbuckled the armor's codpiece at the belt and let it swing down. It was there to allow troops in Earthlike environments to relieve themselves without wasting the armor's waste storage, but Nate had a different purpose in mind for it. He unsealed his skinsuit and pulled out his erect member. Ketri stared at it through batted eyes. She was clearly having a hard time passing her desire off as fear, and a hungry grin slipped through her mask. Nate sneered, slowly pulling back his hood.

"If you like Human cock so much, why don't you suck on this one? If you swallow all the cum, maybe I'll let you off easy..."

Ketri shied away, clasping her hands lightly over her mouth. Nate reached in, grabbed a handfull of her shirt and dragged her into a sitting position, then roughly pulled the tank-top over her head, lifting her tits and dropping them to bounce against her chest in the process. He gently slapped her hands away from her mouth, seized her ponytail and placed his tip against her lips. She gave a moment of token resistance, then took him into her warm, wet mouth. He used his grip on her hair to pull himself all the way into her mouth, shoving his shaft down into the depths of her muscular throat.

He pulled her off, then thrust back in, pausing to feel the way her throat caressed and contracted on him while she stroked him with her tongue. Sha'dee blowjobs were the best in the Galaxy, if Ketri was anything to go by. He felt the heat build and flow through him as he thrust into her maw, watching her long, flexible neck bulge as he drove it in to the hilt*. She seemed to sense that he was about to blow, and tried to suck him all the way in, but he surprised her by pulling out barely a second before he released, spattering hot seed across her neck and breasts. He released her hair, and she flopped back on the bed, panting and making little poorly-muffled moans. She grabbed her breasts, rubbing his cum over them like lotion until they glistened. Nate raised his left arm and slowly unbuckled and discarded his wrist guard as he approached her, collapsing the powered supports back to his elbow and rolling up the sleeve of his skinsuit.

Cmdr_L
Cmdr_L
190 Followers