Engaged

Story Info
Freshly engaged, on her knees.
1.6k words
4.49
11.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bompas
Bompas
2 Followers

She knelt on the floor and waited. The single candle in front of her cloaked her body in warm light, but did nothing to hide her naked curves. Darkness dipped and clawed its way back up the wall in the flickering light.

He stood in front of her. The silence stretched out into infinity. She could hear her own breathing, the wind outside pressing against the house, the crackle of the candle wick as it burned. Despite herself, the power he had over her was intoxicating, heady, deadly.

"You were ordered to be naked." His voice broke the cocoon of silence and she shivered in release. She had feared this exact moment, dreaded it. Despite herself, she straightened her back, and pressed out her breasts in a vain attempt to placate him, to no avail.

"What is that?" She didn't want to answer him, didn't want to say, but unbidden, she took her hand from behind her back and wordlessly held it out for him to inspect.

"Golden band, a diamond. If I didn't know better, I would say this is an engagement ring." Irony dripped from his lips. She had not known that such happy words could be pronounced with such derision. Amy nodded, once, unwilling to give him anything more.

"An engagement ring." Somehow his voice was even deeper, as if the news was physically affecting him. "That means, slut, that some man has taken it upon himself to go on his knee before you, and offer you his life. And what do you do? Accept? Take his ring, take his love. And yet here you are. On your knees, tits bounding, breath labouring, knees hurting, cunt dripping. Does he know? Answer me Slut. Does he know how you like to fuck?

She couldn't answer and kept her head down.

"Take it off." Her hands rose without hesitation taking the ring off her slim finger and holding it on in her right, palm up, offering it to him. He loomed over her, standing close, too close, her nose almost touching his groin through his jeans and picked it up, rolling it over between his fingers.

"Look at you." His voice was jeering, cruel, and she could not stop how she fell for it, how it make her wet. 'So happy. A fiancé. Yet your take off that symbol without hesitation. Shall I share a secret with you, Slut?

"Please"

"Please what Slut?"

"Please share the secret with me Sir."

"That's what you want? Not your ring back?" She hated him, hated him so much. She was temped to stand, snatch it, take it back and flee. But she couldn't. So she stayed silent, face down, eyes shut.

"Very well. You can have this back. I don't care. I don't care that you have a man on the side. You will still be here whenever I call. Whatever you are doing, I own you, and you know that. Whenever I want you, you'll be here kneeling on the floor, mouth open, big brown eyes pleading with me to fuck you. How does he fuck you? Missionary? Put you on your back and thrust in? Do you gaze into each others eyes?" He put his hand over her mouth as she opened it. "I don't care. The fact is..." He opened her mouth with his palm and slid his index finger into her mouth. She was forced to accept the humiliation, sucking on it, gagging as he slid it to the back of her throat as he continued talking. "...While you are with me, you are not engaged. While you are out there, out in the wide world, you can be who you want. I don't care. But in here, in this room, on your knees, you are mine. My slut. Out there, you can smile and kiss your boy and be normal, but the moment you enter this room, you are mine. The moment you get on your knees you change. The moment you surrender, you are mine. He pushed his finger down her throat just a little more. Amy could feel herself mewl as she sucked it, desperate to please him, hating his words. "In fact, I think I will let you keep you ring on you." She looked up at him with wide eyes. He pulled his finger out of her mouth, enjoying the way her lips wrapped around it. On the bed was her little box of toys. Ignoring her, he opened it, and filed through. Metal chimed against itself as he drew out her nipple clamps, joined by a slim chain. Smiling to himself, he turned back to the kneeling girl. Instinctively Amy pushed her breasts out for him. He hefted her left breast, pulling on her nipple, teasing it. She shut her eyes and let him take her as he wanted. There was light slap, right on her pussy and she snapped her eyes open.

"Watch slut." She looked down at her nipple, hard in the cool air and gasped as he pushed her engagement ring around it, and held it there with the nipple clamp. Pain flared through her as the clamp closed, and died down to the familiar pressure, pleasure it always did. Except this time, her ring, her engagement ring was tight around her nipple and she could not take her eyes off it.

"Punishment position Slut." Amy could not help herself, and responded as she had been trained to do, conditioned to do. She knelt back spreading her legs, bending her back and resting on her palms, breasts pointing to the sky. The chain caught on her body, and she could feel him cross to be in front of her. Bracing herself for his hands on her nipple, her eyes flared open and she jerked as her master ran a finger over her clit and into her soaking pussy.

"Stay still Slut."

"Yes sir," she whispered. His fingers disappeared inside her, and out, wet, teasing, tapping on her clit, wrapping around it, tugging, pulling the little pleasure centre with unaccustomed gentleness. It was too much, and her head fell back. He stopped and she felt the chain lift off her skin and pull on her nipple. She moaned in agony, in pleasure, as the rubber nub suddenly closed around her clit, trapping it. It was tight, so tight, far tighter than her nipple. It felt so good, but it hurt, it hurt so much, the pain racing through her. She tried to sit up so she could move her hands to pull it away, but his hand was on her chest, and she was trapped there. She waited, right on the edge, her safe word on the tip of her teeth, but the pain was fading, fading until it was just a smear of what it had been, centred between her legs. She could feel a line of moisture start to drip down her thigh. Her skin crackled as he moved his hands, and the chain lay over her. Her breath caught in her throat as he bend down behind her and lifted her to kneel again. "Good slut."

He stood over her as her she knelt back up, back to his familiar place behind her. "You look much better now. Shall I show you?" He did not wait for an answer, and she knew that one was not expected. "Turn around." She did so, carefully as the clamp pinched against the clamp. The mirror on the wall told no lies. She faced it. A girl on her knees looked back, eyes dark with mascara, lips red against her skin, candlelight flickered up her body, turning the diamond on her nipple into a sparkling fire. For a moment she could see what he saw, her beauty, her beautiful surrender.

"Open your mouth." Amy did as she was bidden, expecting his finger or cock to push past her lips. He left her like that, stroking her shoulder instead, letting her watch herself obey. "As I was saying, outside this room, in the light of day, to your fiancé, to your family, your friends, you are the perfect woman. You are going to be the perfect wife. But I know better. I know what you want. I know what lies in your heart. I know what you want. I can hear you panting from here, I can see how wet you are, You are almost soaking my floor. Should I make you lick it up? Does that arouse you? Bending down, licking up your own juice. Do you know that you have just taken off your engagement ring, your new ring, and it is around your nipple, displayed as the slut you are. I know what you are. You are a slut. You are mine. Mine to do what I want to. Whatever I want. My slut, my cumslut, my ass slut, my submissive little slut."

She couldn't help herself. His words were inside her, inside her head. Her mouth was still open, proof of his control over her and she shut it gritting her teeth, veins on her necks standing out as hand stroked her shoulder, her neck, behind her ear, down her jaw across her lips. His voice was in her ear.

"Are you going to cum? Slut. Right here, on your knees? I'm barely touching you. You want to cum. I want you to cum. Ready. Cum Slut. Cum for me." His power over her was absolute and she surrendered, allowing herself to release, knees shaking, gasping as warmth rushed up her body and darkness crashed over her and she faded into it.

Amy came back to herself, feeling every tingle in her body, every breath course through her body, every heartbeat thump through her chest. Her fiancé was cradling her head, stroking her hair, making it crackle. No more was he her master, just Sam, her man, her saviour. She leaned her head into his chest and shut her eyes. The last thing she saw was him reach down and gently pull her ring away from her nipple. She could feel him slip in onto her finger. He carried her to the bed.

Bompas
Bompas
2 Followers