All Comments on 'Engineering a Perfect Solution'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a fun step away from the real world! Those of us who have had a workplace fantasy (or, in some cases, a reality) can really relate to the story development. Thanks for another outstanding effort.

AndyhmAndyhmover 8 years ago
I think I hate you.

Again you do what you do best. Write a beautiful story that makes me wanting more. But why o why won't you please finish 'New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn'. It's been 2 years we've been waiting for chapter 2.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
CHOO-CHOO TRAIN

TxFB, statistically speaking you have engineered the perfect story for your market share. Your writing style is ship-shape & Bristol fashion.

A ménage à trois becomes le ménage à quadrilatère.

With children would that be ménagerie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK but wrong category

Was not expecting this twist in romance category.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
very entertaining

can you say double standard when it involves three people?

yes, it was very romantic, but in a poly sort of way.

even the Tags don't know how to categorize this fun romp. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry you fooled me this was Romance

Though well written, i expect a romantic story in the Romance section! I was really hoping up until the unexpected bite mark and continued reading proved you planned a group sex story all along. Literotica please, move this into a different category. One star for the author and Lit to share for this disappointment.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
I ended a bit abruptly...but, I LIKED IT!

Five Stars!

DragonstaffDragonstaffalmost 8 years ago
I don't get it.

I don't get people saying this is not a Romance. It is, it just has a twist in it's tail. There are no rules that a romance can't happen between three people. Maybe Novels would be a better fit for it, category wise, it is long enough.

Either way, it is well written, with good characterization and fluency, and a good story line. Well done.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
it would be interesting

to see the schematic for this family design,

there are so many variables and

so many different controls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, But....

I have to say, this story was well-written, but that was a looong way to go for that ending. The story itself, at least for me, was too slow to the point that I almost quit it about half way through. And when the end finally came it was almost anticlimactic.

As I said though, it was written very well.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Hum

Somewhere in theatre I have heard the phrase used to describe the presentation as, it is a comedy tonight. That phrase fits this story to a "T".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For what I got out of it, this story was about 4 pages too long.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Damn

Why couldnt that happen to me.....lol. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I lost interest when Allen said ‘I should tell you about Jerry and I and it will take a while’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
proof read

In the first chapter the new woman was said to be a blond , and a few paragraphs later she came into his office and had dark hair . Petty I know but it was still a good read.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

I just enjoyed a damn fine read. Keep going with your stories.

ImshakenImshaken24 days ago

A very nice story indeed! Just pleasant as heck. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous