English Class

Story Info
Teacher educates male student in sex.
2.2k words
4.49
21k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
25 Followers

I was in my senior year of high school, had just turned 18, and was a couple of months away from graduating. My English teacher, Mrs. Alexander, liked me and gave me good grades and showed a real interest in me. At times, I felt she was being subtlety flirtatious with me. She was divorced and had one child, a daughter, who was a freshman, so several years younger than me. The daughter hung out with a crowd that I was on the fringes of, who hung out at a particular house in town where the parents were tolerant of the kids and let them smoke pot and listen to music and whatever.

One night, I was invited to Mrs. Alexander's home to discuss something regarding class. I arrived around seven. Her daughter answered the door and let me in, but she on her way out to hang out with her group. Mrs. Alexander welcomed me into the living room. I was surprised to see her in a nightgown. It was an elaborate, flowing thing, not a sexy teddy or anything, and she wore a light robe over it. She was seated in an easy chair and beckoned me to her side. She said goodbye to her daughter while I stood there, unsure what was expected of me.

After her daughter had gone, Mrs. Alexander turned her attention to me. She was middle aged, someone I would have considered old at my age, although she was younger than my parents. She was rather ordinary looking, not unattractive by any means, but not one of the few teachers considered hot by the male students.

She turned her attention to me and said something or other that I can't remember. I was focused on the fact that my crotch was right next to her face. Like all teenage boys, I was perpetually horny and frustrated. Despite the "sexual revolution" of the 70's, most of the girls in my high school wouldn't go further than making out and allowing some petting, mostly over their clothes. I had had sex with a girl from an out-of-state school that had once visited our high school for some sort of student trip that lasted a week, but, otherwise, I was just a sexually needy teenage boy. I was naturally turned on by Mrs. Alexander's attire and proximity to my cock.

Was she actually studying the bulge in my pants? I couldn't help getting an erection and it showed. Rather than freak out or admonish me, she seemed fascinated and looked up at me questioningly and approvingly. I was vaguely aware that women in their forties had strong sexual needs, but I had never really contemplated how Mrs. Alexander fulfilled hers.

I screwed up my courage and said, "Go ahead. You know you want to."

Mrs. Alexander stared at me for a moment, I guess trying to gage my intentions and to decide if she really wanted to take this leap with a student. It apparently didn't take long for her to decide because she returned her attention to my crotch and began to undo my belt and unzip my jeans. She reached around the back and pulled my jeans down to my knees. My hard-on was now on full display in my underpants. She looked up at me, I guess to make sure finally that I was onboard for what was coming. I had an eager satisfied look which told her an emphatic "yes."

She grabbed my cock through the material and began to stroke it. I was clearly eager for what was to come and anxious to get to the main event, but Mrs. Alexander was intent on enjoying toying with me.

She continued to stroke me and said, "My, you certainly are big and hard. Were you thinking about me before you came over? Have you ever played with yourself thinking about me?"

I never had masturbated fantasizing about Mrs. Alexander, but I certainly wasn't going to admit that to her and ruin the mood. "Yes teacher," I answered.

"That's nice," she said. "I've had dirty thoughts about you, too, and I'm so glad you came over and we can explore them."

She now rolled my underpants down and released my cock, which sprung to attention. Mrs. Alexander took my cock in her hand and examined it closely, pushing it up to look at its underside and pushing it down and then releasing it to watch it spring up at attention. "You have a nice cock," she said. "I think I want to taste it too."

She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began licking the head. Her tongue circled the head and then flicked the tip. She took the head into her mouth and squeezed her hand around the base. I was incredibly excited and couldn't believe the feeling of my first blow job. She began moving her mouth up and down the length of my shaft and I couldn't control myself and shot a huge wad into her mouth. So much cum came out that it spurted out the sides; she couldn't contain it all in her mouth.

Mrs. Alexander milked the last drop of cum from my cock and then looked up at me playfully and made a big show of swallowing and pushing the cum that had escaped onto her face back into her mouth.

"Oh my," she said languidly. "That was quite a load. You certainly know how to cum. Let's see if we can get you to last a little longer."

She stood up and took me by the hand. I pulled up my pants with my other hand so that I could walk and she led me back into her bedroom.

There was a large canopy bed in a carpeted bedroom that was tastefully furnished. There were reproductions on the wall, including a tasteful nude and also a romantic picture of a couple of young lovers, fully clothed, holding hands and looking adoringly at each other. "Let's get those clothes off," she announced.

I kicked off my shoes and let my pants and underpants fall to the floor. I pulled my shirt over my head and stood before her completely nude. Mrs. Alexander had still not taken off her nightgown. Instead, she came up to me and began running her hands over my body. She ran her hands up and down my chest and pinched my nipples. She put her hands behind me and grabbed my buttocks and squeezed. She released me and told me to lie on the bed. I lay back and watched as she performed a slow striptease, culminating in pulling her nightgown over her head, revealing her body. She wasn't wearing panties. Her breasts were no longer pert, but drooped down, yet they were still attractive. Her hips were wide, given her status as a mother, but between her legs was a perfect triangle of pubic hair, strawberry blond. I was entranced and ran my eyes up and down her body, which seemed to please her.

She got on the bed on top of me and we began making out. Her tongue entered my mouth and moved around and in and out. She moved down and began licking and sucking my nipples. I felt myself growing hard again. She moved further down and took my cock in her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down, taking me far into her throat. Her tongue flicked at my opening. I was rock hard again. She was careful not to stimulate me too much, afraid that I might cum too quickly again. She sat up and moved astride of me, grabbing my cock. There's nothing like an 18-year-old boy's erection, standing straight up, rock hard.

"Just relax," she instructed me. She took my cock and rubbed it along her slit. She slowly inserted me into her cunt, which was sopping wet, and lowered herself until I was fully inside. Once buried in her pussy, she remained still, allowing me to relax inside her.

"Tell me when you're ready," she said.

I waited until the feeling that I was going to cum imminently dissipated and then I nodded. "Go ahead," I said.

She began to grind her hips against me in a circular motion. I felt tingly all along my shaft. She let out a moan and then began to buck up and down, slowly at first, then faster as the feeling began to overtake her. It was amazing and I was able to control myself. Thankfully I didn't have to do anything. It was almost like I was observing it at a remove. She began to get more violent in her movements and I could tell she was close. I was determined to hang on. Finally, she let out a howl and locked herself onto my cock as deeply as it would go. She began to shudder. Her features were contorted. Then it was over and she collapsed across my body. As she came, I let go and came in a gush inside her.

After a few minutes, we came out of our stupor. She said that we had better shower and get dressed before her daughter came home. We soaped each other's bodies in the shower. I started to get hard again, which amused her.

"What a reaction," she said. "I'm going to have fun with you, I can tell. But no more for tonight. Save it for me for another night soon."

I got my clothes back on and she got back in her nightgown. I left and went home to sweet dreams. Two nights later, I was back at her house. Her daughter had gone to visit her father, so we had the place to ourselves with no worries about being interrupted.

"I need to teach you cunnilingus," she said. "Have you ever tried it?"

I admitted that I hadn't, but that I was interested. I had fingered a girl my age once, and I had wanted to eat her pussy, but it had never progressed to that stage.

We went into the bedroom and she undressed me. I lay on the bed while she performed a slow striptease. My cock got hard while she slowly revealed her body. She turned away from me and rolled her panties down, exposing her ass. She stood with her legs apart and reached behind and spread her cheeks, giving me a perfect view of her brown hole and her cunt. I was in a fever and began stroking my cock.

Mrs. Alexander came over to me and began licking my chest while I lay back. She knew I would not be a good pupil for the pussy licking while in that heightened state, so she worked her way down to my swollen cock and began licking it. She took the head of my cock in her mouth and began flicking her tongue along my hole. Gradually she took more and more of my cock in her mouth until my whole shaft was buried in her throat. She began moving it in and out. I was close and she increased her tempo. I exploded. Waves of cum gushed into her mouth. When I stopped cumming she looked up at me and opened her mouth so I could see it full of my cum. She smiled and swallowed.

"Now it's my turn," she said.

She lay on her back and told me to get down between her legs. She spread her pussy lips allowing me a view of the inside of her cunt. It was a bright pink, lighter and brighter than her vulva.

"Lick it," she commanded.

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick her pussy. It had a strong taste, but not unpleasant. She told me to uncover the sheath at the top of her slit.

"That's my clitoris," she instructed. "That's a woman's most sensitive part. When you lick that, you give her ultimate pleasure."

I began licking her little button. She responded immediately, tensing up and moaning.

"Keep licking and stick your finger inside me."

I did as she instructed. She was very wet and I began moving my finger in and out and around her cunt. I slipped another finger in and she groaned as I continued to work her clit with my tongue. I could tell she was close because she smashed her cunt against my face. I sucked and nipped her clit with my teeth. She was crying out now, completely transported. She held the back of my head with both hands and pressed me into her. With a shudder and a scream, she came violently.

For the rest of the year, Mrs. Alexander continued to tutor me in her lustful English lessons. I learned the pleasures of sixty-nine, reaming and the various ways of pleasuring a woman; skills that have served me well throughout my debauched life. I will never forget my teacher, for whom I am thankful and indebted. Although I lied to her at first about masturbating while fantasizing about her, after I moved away to college and then on to my life as an adult, I masturbated hundreds of times thinking of my early education at the hands of Mrs. Alexander.

maitrecul
maitrecul
25 Followers