All Comments on 'English Class'

by maitrecul

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

quick, to bad the daughter was 14...would have been fun to get her involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fucked my high school history teacher, Mrs. "Wilson." She was 35 years old. She was a hot big-breasted woman with creamy white skin and a very tight wet hairy pussy. The day after my graduation she came to the shoe store where I worked and wanted to see some shoes. When I was helping put high heels on her feet she flashed me her pussy and got me hard. She invited me to her house that evening and told me her husband was out of town for a seminar. She took off her clothes and showed me her beautiful big tits. I had never had sex before. She loved being licked, and feeling my cock and balls. She showed and taught me everything about a woman's pussy and how to fuck. I loved sucking her big pink nipples. She told me she had wanted me all during my senior year. We fucked all during the summer at every opportunity after my graduation, until I went off to college. I owe a lot to Mrs. "Wilson."

roveroneroverone4 days ago

her hairpie rather rare these days...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaitrecul@maitrecul
Love mature women subs. Like to spank them and use toys to bring them to their fullest potential, both vaginally and anally. Also love cruising for men in parks and at beaches.