English Pub Landlady Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coughed and shuffled about a bit before entering the kitchen. "Good morning, boys. Did we all have a good night?" I asked.

They all agreed that they had.

Harry said, "I'm going to show Geoffrey and Brian what goes on in the cellar."

"I don't go down there myself; too many spiders. But it sounds lovely," I said ever so slightly sarcastically.

"Could be a new career in this for you, Geoffrey."

"I'm not sure about that, I have a good job at the Museum, but I did rather enjoy serving behind the bar," he replied as all three of them headed for the stairs.

There has been a worrying trend during recent years in England for serving beer below room temperature. Harry loves to show his cooling equipment to anyone who expresses an interest.

After I made myself a pot of tea, I sat at the kitchen table alone for a while.

Imogen poked her head around the door and said, "Is it OK if I join you?"

"Sure but you will have to make your own drink, if you want one,'' I replied.

She slid onto a chair. "I'm really sorry about making threats," she said.

"I know now that you are a really nice person and I should have just told you that I'm a dirty cow and not tried to cloak it in all that research rubbish."

I stepped in, "Now just hold on. I don't want you going round saying I'm a nice person."

"You never fooled me, Doctor Imogen Barnes. I always knew you w7ere just plain kinky," I laughed.

"I want to carry on that way but I don't know how. It doesn't look like you're going to strap me to anything any time soon," said Imogen sadly.

"Well funny you should say that but I was thinking that it may be nice to have an informal lock in on some Saturdays. They appear popular. Maybe Geoffrey would like to help Harry; it looks like he enjoys that," I smiled.

"And could I serve drinks and collect glasses," she squealed.

I said, "If you did, you will need to dress a little less obviously. You were embarrassing last night."

Imogen laughed. I'm glad she got the joke.

"Am I invited," a voice came from the doorway. It was Rita.

"Well, I did have both of you in mind. Glenda may be interested too," I told her.

She took a seat next to Imogen.

"I loved last night's fun. I did things that I've wanted to do all my life," said Rita.

"It's difficult to tell your husband that you love having sex with him but it would be much better if a lot more pricks were involved," she said.

"Then just when you're approaching your fortieth birthday, you find out that's what he's always wanted too," she continued.

"That's why I've never told Harry what I want, I've just done it; whether he's there or not," I said.

"So when is your birthday?

"June the First".

"What St Wite's Day?"

"That's right. I was christened Wite but everyone pronounces it wrongly. I used to say it rhymes with Rita. I soon got fed up with that, so now I just call myself Rita."

"I'd like to celebrate my 40th in a special way but I don't want to do the usual boring stuff. What it needs is a big bang celebration."

Imogen and I just looked at each other.

12