English Pub Landlady Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she passed around the bar the men showed her no mercy. They touched her ass. They stroked her tits. Her fanny was fingered and her nipples were stretched. I kept a close watch. Nothing that was done to her appeared to upset her in any way. I think that after going without for so long she was up for anything and everything.

My impression was that her goal for tonight was quantity not quality. The knowledge that Jem had gone to Trev and Jule's place to play computer games (that is the official story) was a comfort. We really didn't need Trev in here spoiling things for everyone.

By ten o'clock I slipped the bolts on the pub door. I thought that the poor girl was gagging for it by then. My pub, my rules. I could start the lock-in when I liked.

It was like firing a starting gun. Those who already had a hard on jostled for position behind Faith. The others made for her front end.

It took two fucks before she reached her first orgasm. They turned her this way and that, through every conceivable position. The missionary position was probably the most used. She was like a rabbit thrown around by a pack of hounds. Normally, there were plenty of cunt to go round at the lock-ins but tonight they would have been surplus to requirements. The blokes only wanted the forbidden fruit of the Vicar's wife. Faith was in no mood to share either. Her orgasms were proof of that.

Just when I thought I knew what her coming sounded like, Mardy fucked her ass. She screamed, "That's it you mother fucker. You're rattling my brains now. Don't stop."

I'm not sure how familiar Mardy was with the Bristolian dialect but I think he knew what she was asking for.

I never expected to get much of a seeing to that night but I wasn't getting any. A couple of blokes did get me to suck their dicks but I suspected that it was only to pass the time while they waited their turn in Faith.

Ted, ever the gentleman, finally came to my rescue and shagged me.

Never in my whole life had I felt more like a charity case. I wasn't sure if he was sorry for me or if he thought his erection would fail before he got a go with Faith.

-

Faith and I previously agreed to get together on the following Monday so that we could talk over how things had gone on Saturday.

She reported, "When I got back to the vicarage, Colin was in his study."

"I asked him how his evening had gone. He had been writing his sermon on 'The Importance of Faith, Hope and Charity' for Sunday's service."

"He asked me how I had fared at the pub. I told him that I'd enjoyed myself and that nearly everyone had had Faith. I told him that it was my intention to return there on the first Saturday of each month in the Hope that something similar would reoccur."

"Colin enquired if I was aware that I had seman on my kilt, shoes and stockings."

"I suggested that it may be because it was leaking from my cunt, ass and bum crack," Faith said.

I asked her, "What did he say to that?"

"Nothing much. He scolded me about my language and then he dragged me across to his desk, bent me over and fucked me from behind."

"He shouted that it had always been a fantasy of his to take sloppy seconds in me."

"I informed him that it was certainly sloppy but he was far too late to be second."

"He insisted that we went to bed dressed just as I was."

"I don't think that I've ever been dreaming about being fucked before only to wake up to find that I was being fucked," she concluded.

"Did you tell him about the other thing?" I asked.

"Yes, but I waited until after the Church Service."

"Colin was shaking hands with people as they left the church. Several men thanked him for his charity."

"He said that he was very pleased with your efforts to increase the congregation numbers."

"When we were alone in the Vestry, I informed him that every Wednesday evening you had arranged for me to go to Henchard's Farm to entertain a young man who had special needs. I said that I would be staying there until late as I wasn't sure how much entertaining he would require."

"He said that it was very charitable of me and then fucked me," Faith said.

As you know, dear reader, I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I would say 'Missions Accomplished', wouldn't you?

12