Rachel Fulfills Her Obligations

Story Info
Rachel is used by Robert and Michael and their friends.
2.9k words
4.47
20.6k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arrived home safely from performing my duties for James, I had deliberately avoided being naked in front of John, my husband. I still had a couple of red marks on my ass for a couple of days that I had received from Roberts slapping.

For about a day I had oozed cum from my ass and pussy, it was a reminder of the fucking I had received. I had actually laid back when John was at work and used my vibrator and thought of those beautiful cocks using every hole I had. I usually came quickly.

John had been under pressure at work and had been doing long hours, so he normally got home late and exhausted. Our sex life suffered even more so my vibrator was a godsend.

It was on Thursday that I received a call,

"Rachel, Robert here I require you for Saturday night from 9pm until late." He continued "Wear a little black dress with a plunging neckline, I want you looking hot."

"What if I can't get free, you know I'm married." I said.

"That's your problem work it out, You will be picked up at 9." He said in a sharp aggressive tone.

Fuck I thought to myself. "Yes Robert." I answered.

That night I spoke to John about the weekend.

"Actually I have to go away for the weekend for work, you can come with me but it will be boring." John said, then he continued, " I was just told today darling, sorry."

"That's disappointing, I think I'll stay home darling, maybe see what the girls are doing." I replied. My god how lucky.

I had sex with John that night, another vanilla session.

Saturday rolled around, I went shopping and found the perfect black dress. It was extremely short and was low cut at the front. I purchased black bras and panties to go with the dress.

I arrived home and tried the whole outfit on with black high heels. I was definitely a sexy milf. My long black hair looked great with my black outfit.

A couple of hours before 9, I started to have a few champagnes. I was so nervous I figured a few drinks would help.

A black SUV pulled up exactly on nine, I put on a small jacket and walked out. The driver opened the rear door, I hopped in. Robert was sitting in the back.

"You look smashing Rachel, very sexy." he said.

"Thank you." I replied, Michael wasn't there unfortunately.

We started moving.

"We will be driving for about an hour," Robert informed me.

"You might as well give me a long slow blowjob to fill in the time." He said.

I lowered my head to his lap, he wasted no time in exposing his hardening cock. I started by licking the tip of his cock, I heard him moan softly. I then licked from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Fuck me, I should marry you." he groaned

I laughed and started to slowly suck on his cock.

After about 20 minutes I started to up the speed my work on his cock he held my head then gave a couple of upward thrusts. I could feel his cum spurt into my mouth.

I happily swallowed and cleaned his cock.

I sat up, the driver was looking at me in the rear vision mirror and smiled.

I cleaned myself up a bit so I at least looked like a lady.

We arrived some time later, we were out of the suburbs and now on the fringe of the city. We turned into a quiet country road, then into a private estate. we drove up to a large double storied house. I was very impressed.

Robert was greeted at the door and we were escorted in. On entering the foyer of the house a very well dressed handsome man approached us, he was a bit older and looked very fit.

"Greetings Robert, good to see you again, you have out done yourself this time, your partner is ravishing." He said in a well educated voice.

"This is Rachel." Robert introduced me, he neglected to say his name.

"Pleased to meet you." I said.

"The pleasure is all mine, you are delicious, I am the master of ceremonies(MC) tonight so we will be seeing each other later." He said, bending down and kissing my hand.

He then turned and walked away, Robert, who was wearing a black suit took my hand and walked me into a large room. There were about 30 males in suits and 5 or 6 ladies dressed like me.

A waitress approached us with a tray with two champagnes. Funnily it was maids outfit, revealing but not as sexy as the one I wore a week earlier.

The champagne was superb, it went down easily. Washing what was left of Roberts cum out of my mouth.

I noticed Michael in the crowd, he stood out with his size and rugged looks. He gave me a welcoming smile.

I looked around the crowd, most of the crowd was late 40's and 50's. Without knowing I guessed they were very wealthy, thus powerful. They just gave that type of impression.

We mingled a bit, I was looked at but not spoken to. A couple even groped my ass, I knew to just take it in my stride. As always I sort of like the attention.

I had downed 4 champagnes, which left me buzzing and feeling sexy.

The M.C. stood in the middle of room.

"Gentlemen the moment you have all been waiting for, ladies come and take a number." He announced.

I looked at Robert, he indicated to move forward towards the M.C., there was a small table with a number of discs with numbers on them. I randomly picked number 3.

The other ladies picked a number each.

"Please show the gentleman the number you have chosen, we held up our numbers and showed the crowd. There was a lot of not so discreet moans and groans.

I returned to Robert, Michael had joined us.

"The number designates your room for the night." Michael said.

"What's in the room 3." I asked.

"We don't know they rotate the numbers so there is no cheating." Robert informed me.

We headed to a passage way looking for room 3, I had feelings of dread and excitement at the same time. We found our room and entered it.

The room was very dark, with a few down lights which were obviously dimmed down.

My eyes adjusted a bit, I could see a number of men in there already, in different stages of undress.

"Great we got my favourite room." Robert said.

I refocused my eyes more, I could now make out various structures including a large cross.

Michael spoke to me, "Take a note out of the hat there and that will determine what we start with."

I moved to the hat and pulled out a piece of paper, "the cross for you tonight." it read.

Robert said, "Read it out aloud,".

I spoke, "The cross for you tonight."

The crowd in the room cheered.

Robert told me to strip, I did and place my clothes in the corner. He and Michael moved me to the cross I had noticed before. They secured my hands to the upper part of the cross using leather straps attached to the cross.

My ankles were then anchored to the bottom of the cross in a similar fashion.

I was now facing the cross with hands and legs fully secured.

One of the men moved behind the cross and started kissing one of my breast his hand groping the other. Someone decided to put a blindfold on me, it totally blacked out my vision. I heard some buzzing, I was then startled as a cold vibrator touched my pussy. They moved it around a bit until it found my clitoris, they knew what they were doing.

The man at my breasts was fiddling around a bit, then I felt a clamp pinch on one nipple then the other. The pain of the clamps on my nipples persisted, every now and then they were pulled in unison exacerbating the pain.

I had always enjoyed nipples being played with but this was at another level, not necessarily a bad thing I might add.

I was enjoying the vibrator on my pussy and the pulling on my nipples, when I felt a whip across my ass. The crowd laughed at my reaction, I was then lashed again. It stung but didn't feel as though it was cutting. I felt 4 whips then I heard "next"

The next four lashes were a bit harder.

With the vibrator on my clit I started to feel an orgasm coming, the whipping seem to strengthened the feeling. The guy on my nipples seemed to sense my impending orgasm and pulled harder on my nipples. The pain was excruciating which made my orgasm the most intense I had ever felt. I cried out in ecstasy.

The clamps were released and each of my nipples was gently sucked on, the felling was so sensuous and soothing.

I endured a couple of more lashing and was then unstrapped.

I was walked to the hat again my ass still stinging.

"Make another choice." Someone said.

I pulled out another piece of paper and someone took it from my hand.

"Bench warmer." A man yelled, the crowd roared.

I was placed on a padded bench on my back. my legs held, then spread. They were placed in some kind of strapping holding my legs apart, my ass slightly lifted off the bench.

My arms were stretched out and tied, I was now spread eagled on my back. The bench was only short so my head hung down over the end.

I felt the first cock slide into my pussy, whoever it was started slow then picked up the tempo. At the same time a cock started moving across my lips, I opened my mouth and welcomed it in. I loved the feeling of being used, neither of them lasted long which was a bit disappointing though. I didn't have to wait long as they were soon replaced, with my head hanging down they were able to angle their cocks easily into my mouth.

When they grabbed my head they were able to fuck my mouth like a pussy.

I had taken a number of loads in my pussy and mouth, when I felt a cock at my ass.

It slowly entered me, it wasn't as painful as the other times, so I was able to start enjoying it earlier.

A large cock moved to my mouth, I had to open my mouth more than normal, the large head eased into my mouth. I had to focus on taking more of it as it filled my mouth. I started thinking it was Michaels cock in my mouth and Roberts in my ass.

They built up a nice tempo, I was loving it, others were groping my breasts, squeezing and pulling on my nipples. Being double teamed was seriously my new favourite position. I loved feeling Michaels cock fucking my mouth and throat as as he held the sides of my face, the size and deep thrusting of his cock caused me to gag a couple of times.

With Robert pounding my ass, I felt like I was being used like I should be. I was in my own heaven. After a few minute I felt Michael blow first, he shot lengths of cum into my throat. Even his cum tasted nice. He left his cock in my mouth while I tried to swallow every drop and lick his cock clean at the same time. Robert gave my ass a few more hard thrusts then he groaned and filled my ass.

He slowly edged his cock out, I could feel cum oozing out of ass and pussy.

Michael pulled his cock out. I missed it but it was nice to rest my jaw for a bit.

I think I took 10 different loads in my various holes.

Just as my blindfold was removed for me, I saw the door open. A naked man walked in first, it was the handsome MC. He had a very nice toned body, a sizable cock hung between his legs. Behind him was one of the other girls naked and crawling on her hands and knees. She had a collar on and was being led by a leash.

She was led towards me.

The man holding the leash said, "Clean her up." He pulled her leash so her face was positioned in front of my pussy and ass.

I was repositioned slightly, still secured with my arms and legs secured but I could now watch the other woman.

She started by lapping at the cum like a small puppy, once she had licked the obvious cum up she started to rim my ass. pushing her tongue into my ass as far as she could. I gather she was trying to taste the cum still inside me. I didn't care it felt great. After a couple of minutes her tongue moved to my pussy, probing my pussy for cum. Her beautiful tongue started to roll around my clitoris, Oh god, it felt great.

The man in control spoke again, "Make Rachel come."

She didn't say a word, she just kept up a constant motion on my clitoris. I threw my head back as the orgasm hit me. My whole body shuddered, I wanted to hold her head but couldn't. As I laid back, thinking how I had being rewarded for loving sex.

The other woman was led away by another man, I assume to another room.

The man that led her in started to unclip the straps. Once I was released I was helped up. The men applauded me, I was embarrassed but proud of my efforts in pleasing them.

The man that released me spoke. "You will now be escorted to a bathroom, where you can have a shower in you leisure." He continued, "You are finished for tonight Rachel, you won't be required again, a car will be ready to take you home when you are ready."

One of the men walked me to a bathroom in a different area, my clothes under my arms. I walked in, it was beautiful with a large walk in shower. I jumped into shower, the hot streaming water felt wonderful. I had soaped up my entire body, and washed my hair, it was a nice feeling I had the after glow of great sex and felt very contented.

I had nearly finished when I heard the door open. I turned and saw Michael walk in, he was wearing a robe which he took off and stepped into the shower without saying a word.

His magnificent body towered over me, I grabbed a handful of body lotion and started massaging his chest. He held my hips while I ran my lotion lubricated hands all over his body. It was very arousing to massage such a chiseled body. I moved behind him and grabbed his tight ass cheeks, damn that's a nice ass.

I then reached around and started to massage his enormous cock, he was semi hard. I loved sliding my hand along his cock as I felt it getting harder.

He turned and faced me, he started soaping up my breasts, my nipples erect from his touch. He turned around and put my hands on the wall above my head, I push my ass back. I felt one hand hold my hip while he guided his cock into my pussy. My well used pussy allowed his large cock in without any resistance. His cock felt exquisite as he fucked me, he fucked me slowly at the start. one hand holding a hip the other groping a breast rolling my erect nipple between his thumb and finger.

It was so sensuous, feeling his cock and his hands on me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. He increased the speed of the thrusts, I could hear his groin slapping against my ass with every thrust. He went a couple off more minutes then his cock erupted in me. I slowly grinded back on him, showing him how much I loved it.

We kissed under the shower water, I wish he could share every shower with me for ever.

"I am not suppose to be here so don't say anything, ok." he said.

"Not a problem." I replied.

He dried himself then put the robe back on and left the room. I got dressed and made my way to the main door. As I approached I noticed a gentleman at the door holding a wad of envelopes.

"Rachel." He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"This is for you they are very happy with you, there is a car waiting." He said handing me the envelope.

I left the house and hopped into the waiting car. I opened the envelope, it was full of cash. I counted $5000., serious money I thought to myself.

I sat back thinking how good was it to get paid for something you love. It did intrigue me how so many of them knew my name and how familiar they treated me.

As we drove along I closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming of those cocks using me.