All Comments on 'English Rose Ch. 02'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
Enchanting

Despite a few misspellings, your story is wonderful. I like Sabrina; she's strong, and smart. I really like that Douglas hasn't been made into a total villain that cannot be redeemed. I like him and am very curious about why he felt the need to take such revenge against Sabrina's father, by way of his daughter. I do suppose that her heart will be broken when she finds out his secret and she won't believe that he loves her. Douglas will have a fine time convincing her that he does. I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG how wonderful

As mentioned below, I'm also glad that Sabrina seems to be a strong young lady. And, yes, I also believe that when she learns that truth, it will break her heart. But in the meantime, this story is so very lovely. I had tears in my eyes. I hope you post the next chapter soon, I absolutely can't wait! Oh and before I forget, thank you for the four-page chapters! You give us readers something to sink our teeth into, unlike many of those "teaser" chapters that seem so prevalent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the best story ave read in a long time!

delightfull and amazing cannot wait for the next chapter!!

please hurry up

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Great job!

I like Sabrina. Keep up the good work.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 14 years ago
Bravo...

I agree with what's already been said. Very good tale. I too like a redeemable hero. Please continue asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue

Please continue with this story, enjoying it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

another awesome chapter to this story. i look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!

Keep writing... I love this one and its progression!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I haven't read anything this good for a very long time!! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

please continue

2Bkneaded2Bkneadedover 14 years ago
Love them together

can't wait to find out what Sabrina's dad did to Douglas's mom. will the Duke know it was Sabrina's dad that had defiled his woman or will they be related(which would suck)? So many questions and can't wait for the answers! Happy new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pleasantly wonderful

this was a delightful read and i hope you continue it. the first chapter was brilliant. sabrina's roller coaster of emotions so believable and the narrative was so well paced. look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the wait is killing me

please continue this story and also wolf lake i have been waiting forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

pretty good, and the plot and writing get better with each chapter. Kind of thrown by Sabrina's use of "OK". Probably knit-picky, but it doesn't seem like something she would say given her position and breeding and the time period, and it kind of took me out of the story ].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Eleanor Mills

Is also the name of a journalist that writes for the Sunday Times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Timeline

In chpt 1, you stated it was the 18th century, in this chpt (2), you state it's the 1800s. That would be the 19th century.

Also, the abduction/rape happened in one "season", then her re-acquaintance/engage happens the following "season", but you keep referencing the rape as two years ago. The "season", in both the 18th and 19th centuries, were annual events.

It's distracting, as it makes me want to go back and double check the times.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Fascinating Story.

Enjoying this wonderful story by a very talented author creating two appealing and unique characters. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Related..

With the mentioning of similar skin and hair color..I hope they arent half siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous