English Roses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing there, drinking my beer and enjoying talking cricket and football. I was not thinking about women. Then Mandy walked in with Ness.

"Hey Mandy, have you seen Terri," I blurted out, immediately recognizing that I sounded far too urgent.

I saw Ness smile broadly.

"She's gone up to London to see her father," said Mandy blandly.

I wanted to speak further with Mandy, but was aware to do so would have exposed my keen interest in a very public setting. In the end it was Ness, who I didn't want to speak too, who sidled up to me when I was speaking with Rob about cricket.

"Get us a drink in, there's a good boy," Ness ordered him and he immediately turned to do so.

Ness had that way about her. She had a presence and when she said something woe betide the person who did not jump.

"Finn's travelling with work on Monday and Tuesday nights," she said getting straight to the point. "I hear one of your girlfriends is off with her sick mother and the other's up in London. Might be a good chance for us to catch up Aus."

"I don't know about that," I replied, my smile disguising my concern at this invitation.

"Well you give it all due consideration, my big Aussie boy. Remember the last time. You liked that didn't you?" she said moving her hand across my trouser front.

"Jeeze Ness, cut that out," I said jumping back and spilling some of my beer.

She laughed at having got a reaction.

"You think about it Aus."

"Maybe Finn wouldn't like that," I said with a nod in his direction, trying to gain the upper hand.

"I don't care what Finn wouldn't like. I'm beholden to no man and I don't have to dress up to try to catch his attention, either," she added, which I interpreted as a direct reference to Terri.

With that she took her drink from Rob as he returned from the bar and went to speak with Mandy.

"I'll chat to you later," she said over her shoulder as she moved away.

"Whoa, that Ness, what a wildcat she'd be? Eh Aus?"

"Yeah," I replied absentmindedly.

Wendy came in not long after. She wore an orange sundress with a light cardigan the same color. With her hair parted at the side, she looked stunning. She acknowledged me but went to talk with another group. Her fiancé Jack was working like a Trojan behind the bar. I saw him watching Wendy. He was a good club man Jack and a good bloke, but there was something seriously wrong with their relationship.

As the night progressed I got into a group that included Rob, Andy and Finn. At one point the first two melted away and I was left talking to Finn. At first it was just cricket, but then without warning he turned the conversation to Felicity.

"That's sad about her Mum."

"Yeah," I said, a little uneasy with the conversation turning that way.

"She doesn't chill that much at the best of times and this won't make her any happier. How you getting on with her Aus?" he said with a knowing smile.

"Here we go," I thought, recalling Finn had previously made some cryptic comments in the pub then just left them hanging.

"Yeah I like it there, living with them; we're getting on all right."

"I'll bet you are," Finn replied with a quick raised eyebrow.

I'd had enough of this innuendo and intimating there was more to tell.

"Look Finn if there's something I should know about my landlord then come right out and say it; alright," I said, showing more annoyance than I'd intended.

"Well; it's just that you might not like to hear it Aus," he said, continuing to toy with me.

"I'm a big boy; I'm sure it will only upset me if they're about to kick me out."

Finn laughed and took a drink of his beer.

"She won't be kicking you out boy. Mike and Felicity have always hosted the club's overseas player at their house. Every season they do it. They're terrific hosts."

"I know that, tell me something I don't know," I said not hiding my irritation.

"Great hosts for all our international imports and Felicity has bedded every one of them."

He had me and I couldn't disguise it. I just looked at him in disbelief, unable to find any words.

"Oh Aus; you thought you were the first, didn't you? Bad luck big boy, there's been about five there before you, including that big West Indian we had over here last season. He wasn't much use as a cricketer, but you should have seen the size of his cock. He loved to tell stories of his time between Felicity's legs."

"Bullshit," I managed to spit out.

"Felicity with others," I thought. "Surely not. Especially after what she'd said to me just two days ago."

Finn was revelling in it now. He said nothing, watching me come to grips with his bit of slander.

"I suppose you're the only one who knows this," I blurted out.

"I told you the West Indian told everyone and so did others. Big dumb Aus," he said cuttingly. "Just ask around."

With that he turned and walked to another group, leaving me standing there alone in shock.

"You alright," Aus said Andy, coming over to me. "You look like you've seen a ghost old boy."

"Nah, I'm Ok Andy," I said quickly gathering myself together. "Get you a beer?"

"Sure."

I downed my beer quickly, trying to erase what Finn had told me from my memory bank. I was now in with another group, but I couldn't concentrate on what they were talking about. All I could think of was Felicity, doing what we did, with other men. Telling other men that she loved them, crying on their shoulder.

"Is it all just a game to her," I thought angrily. "Or is that Finn just winding me up?"

"You sure you're alright Aus?" Andy asked again.

"Yeah, yeah, no worries; I'm fine. Just a bit down cause I didn't contribute to the win, that's all," I lied, thinking I needed to find a reliable person to verify Finn's tittle tattle.

As I swung away I heard them talking about me.

"Old Aus is missing little Terri I reckon. He likes chatting to her alright."

"I dunno; I think he wants to do more than just chat."

I moved away quickly. At that moment I had no interest in Terri.

"Fuck Terri, she can't even be bothered returning my texts. Every time she goes away she just snobs me," I thought, as I headed for Wendy. She was the person I had selected as most reliable. I would ask Wendy about Felicity and her previous boarders.

Wendy was at the end of the bar talking to some old supporter. She was perched precariously on the edge of a bar stool, one leg up on the foot rest. Showing a little more thigh than normally conservative Wendy would reveal. She'd taken off her cardigan and her arms were tanned and bare. I was almost to her when Ness waylaid me.

"You're looking a bit frazzled," she said, standing immediately in my path.

"Not now Ness, I haven't got the patience for it"

"Patience for what, babe?"

"For your and Finn's half-truths and bullshit," I said angrily.

"I've never told you any half-truths," she replied bluntly, "but I can't speak for old Finny boy. What half-truth has he told you then?"

"He's said Felicity has slept with every boarder her and Mike has ever had stay at their house."

"Did he say that, did he? The prick!"

It was the first time I had ever heard either Ness or Finn say a negative thing about the other. They'd always been tight, working as a team.

"So it's not true then," I said hopefully. "He's just bullshitting."

"No, it's true alright," Ness said, dashing my hopes on the rocks. "He's just a wanker for telling you, that's all. No one needed to tell you that and no one would, except Finn."

"Shit," I said shaking my head. "Why would he tell me that then?"

"Because he thinks you and I are fucking Aus."

"Why would he think that?" I said, becoming increasingly annoyed.

"Cause I let him think that," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "After what one of his mates told me about what he got up to on their holiday in Greece."

"But we're not."

"No we're not. But now you're pissed off at him and I'm pissed off at him, so maybe we should be."

We stood there in silence for a few seconds looking at each other. I dropped my eyes to her breasts pushing hard against her tight, white top.

"Maybe," I finally said, causing Ness to smile broadly.

"Atta boy Aus. Now you're talking," she said, moving out of my path and off toward the bar.

I hesitated for a minute and then walked on over to Wendy. As I walked up I heard her slurring her words as she dominated the conversation with the old supporter. He wasn't complaining. Why would he? The best looking young woman in the room was engaging him in conversation. He must have thought it was Xmas.

"Can I get a beer and another wine for Wendy," I said to Jack, deliberately not ordering for the old fellow. He looked noticeably displeased at my arrival, but Wendy greeted me like a returning hero.

The three of us started to talk, about nothing much. Then Jack came back with the drinks. He scowled at me and I wasn't sure if it was to do with my buying a drink for his, already drunk fiancé or something else. Wendy took her glass and sneered at him, while the old fellow took the hint and departed.

"Thanks for rescuing me from that old codger," Wendy said with that posh English accent.

"Thought I might be saving him," I said forcing a laugh.

We began to chat about old men and I noted her finish her drink and place the empty glass on the bar, indicating to Jack that she wanted another.

"If he doesn't serve me soon I'll go around and serve myself," she said, clearly irritated at Jack ignoring her unspoken request.

"Jack," I called to him indicating Wendy was waiting.

This time there was no second guessing his look. Jack looked daggers at me, but he filled her glass anyway.

"Thank you Jack," Wendy said, a false melody in her voice.

"Wendy I need to ask you something," I said quietly, as Jack moved away out of earshot.

"Ooh Aus, this is exciting. What would you like to ask me? You can ask me pretty much anything you like Aus." She moved closer and whispered. "Ask and you shall receive."

I breathed in her light perfume. This and her closeness brought a stirring to my lower stomach.

"Jeeze," I thought to myself. "Don't get diverted by your cock now, you Australian dickhead. That's what is causing most of your problems right now."

"Seriously Wends. I need to ask you something important. It's a bit embarrassing, but we're close and I trust you."

"Ooooh, now I'm very interested. What is it you want to know, you poor uninformed Aussie lad?"

"Well it's about Felicity," I said, plunging straight in. "Someone has told me that she sleeps with every cricketer that stays with her and Mike."

Wendy's playful demeanor dropped instantly. She stood looking into my eyes not more than a foot away. I thought she was going to move in and kiss me.

"Either Ness or Finn has told you that, haven't they?"

"Well it wasn't Ness," I said quietly.

"You want to stay away from those two Aus."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Anyway, is there any truth in it?"

"You sure you want to know the truth," Aus she said, still slightly slurring her words.

I grimaced and nodded in the affirmative.

"Yeah, it's true," she said delivering a body blow straight to my heart. "About five or six of them in all."

I took a deep breath, and gathered myself. I'd also had a fair bit to drink and felt a little faint.

"Does anyone know about this," I said naively.

"Everyone knows Aus. And everyone knows that you're sleeping with her too. Well they guess that you are."

"Everyone including Terri," I thought suddenly, as my heart sank further.

"I like Felicity, but she's a strange one. Some of her past lovers have liked to gossip about it. She's left herself a bit vulnerable in that respect. The only reason no one has talked to you about it is that you've never brought it up yourself. Everyone's been pretty good about it until now. I don't know why he'd decide to say something, but he's a nasty piece of work that Finn."

Wendy began to ramble on a bit about Felicity, then Felicity and Mike and their relationship, and then about infidelity in general.

"Walk me to the pub tonight Aus," she finally said.

"Yeah; sure," I said absently, still pondering how Felicity could say she loved me, when there had been with so many others before me.

"No seriously, Aus, You and me need to walk to the pub together tonight. That's how it is. We need each other. Do you understand?"

"Yep, I understand," I said, giving her a small smile to hide the fact that I did not fully understand her at all.

"Don't go without me," she said moving away.

The old man moved back to his position at the end of the bar and engaged me in meaningless talk about the history of the club. While I wasn't much interested right then, I was thankful for not having to talk to any others, now that I was fully aware of what they knew about my love life.

"Jeeze, what about Terri," I thought as the old geezer rambled on. She must know. "That bitch Mandy would make sure of that." I looked across at where she was now standing with Ness and she smiled at me.

"Yeah she thinks this is great," I thought. "What is her game I wonder?"

I turned back to the old guy who was now waxing on about the great celebrations when the club last won the cricket competition in 1976. Rob came over to join in the conversation. The old man was related to him. I actually relaxed and enjoyed the conversation. Time passed by rather quickly and I slowed down my drinking.

"Last orders. Time to move to the Pub if you want to kick on," Jack called.

I turned to look around and noted the bar had thinned out considerably. Finn, Ness and Mandy had all gone, leaving only a few remaining. Wendy was one of them, now talking with Andy. She held a wine in her hand and was noticeably swaying. She began to talk to Jack and you could see by her actions that she was demanding another drink.

"Time to become her chivalrous escort," I thought to myself, looking to avert a row between the two warring parties.

"Come on Wendy, let's get down to the Pub," I said, walking up and overhearing a sharp exchange between the couple.

"The bastard won't serve me," she slurred, as Rob took a quick step back, looking as though he would rather be anywhere else. I looked at Jack.

"I'll walk her down to the Pub and you can get her from there."

"Yeah sure," Jack answered curtly.

I felt a twinge of anger. Here I was helping him out of a jam and he was being sharpish with me. I bit my tongue and turned to Wendy.

"Come on Wends lets go now," I said emphasizing the now, just enough that she took notice.

She began to ramble on about wanting to walk with me and me being a great guy and not wanting to stay another minute in the clubrooms. I wasn't interested in what she said, merely that she was coming with me.

The other boys, likely feeling a bit uncomfortable, were only too happy to accompany us. We walked through the sliding doors, down the steps and onto the park. This was the usual route to the pub. Across the cricket field to a gap in the stone wall at the far side, then down the road about half a mile to our local pub.

As we walked across the park, Wendy continued to ramble on, mostly about what she thought of Jack at that moment.

"They're not going to last at this rate," I thought. "They just argue all the time."

"He can't even serve me a wine when I want one," Wendy carried on. "What sort of a man won't do that?"

"Forget about that Wends, I'll get you one down at the pub, you'll be fine, but you need to walk a bit faster," I said, as her inability to walk in a straight line saw us fall behind the others.

My impression was they'd had enough of Wendy and her carry on. They were happy to go on ahead. Maybe if I hadn't been with her they might have tried it on with her. But they wouldn't with me supporting her. I saw them go through the gap in the stone wall at the corner of the park, just a couple of yards from where it met a hedge. As Wendy and I got to the gap she stopped, took my hand and pulled me to the hedge.

"Kiss me Aus," she said flinging her arms around my neck and offering me her lips.

"I don't think that's such a great idea Wendy," I said, looking to pull free.

"Yes it is," she countered, "It's a great idea, a great idea for both of us right now, so kiss me quickly."

"Whoa on there Wends, we can't be going down that track, Not here, out on the park."

We stood there looking into each other's eyes our faces just inches apart. In the lingering light I saw a sadness come over Wendy's face.

"Don't make me beg Aus," she said much more quietly. "I'm not that drunk, I just need you right now; that's all."

My reluctance began to melt with this change in demeanor. I became conscious of her fragrance and her breasts resting lightly against my chest. I dropped my hands off her shoulders, where they had been holding her at bay. I ran them down her slim waist and they came to rest on her hips. This movement stirred my desire.

"OK; so long as you're sure."

"I'm very sure Aus, I couldn't be surer," she said, moving her lips to mine

It wasn't intense, just her soft, moist lips pressed to mine, while her body pressed into mine. That was all it took for old Aus. I rapidly went from chivalrous knight, assisting a damsel in distress, to someone who wanted to fornicate with said damsel. My cock began to harden as the blood surged to my loins. When she lightly darted in with her tongue my passion intensified. We continued like this standing by the hedge for a couple of minutes. Suddenly reality hit.

"This isn't the greatest place to be doing this Wendy. Other's will come by shortly. Jack might come by."

"No, you're right," she said, after a moment of dreamy consideration. She bent down and slipped off each sandal.

"Let's go."

Barefoot, Wendy took me by the hand again and led me back the way we'd come, out onto the park.

"Where're we going?" I asked, reluctantly allowing her to lead me.

"I want to lie out on the park, over here," she said, moving us away from the street light into the gloom.

As we walked I noted, while the light was dim it hadn't gone entirely dark. The other notable thing was that we were moving back toward the clubrooms where Jack continued to clean up with a few stragglers.

"I'm not too sure about this," I said, managing to voice my unease.

"Don't be a big girl's blouse," she said taunting me and went to plonk herself down just beside the cricket wicket, about 60 meters from the clubrooms.

"Not here," I said pulling her up, not allowing her to settle. "At least move over to the other side, so they don't all walk right over the top of us."

I led her to the other side of the cricket wicket where it was a little darker and not directly in the path of those walking to the gap in the stone wall.

"Alright, alright," she said, now allowing me to lead her. When we arrived at the far side she playfully pushed me down on my back. For a brief moment she looked down at me. I thought she might topple over.

"I've been waiting for this," she said hitching her expensive summer dress up around her waist and baring her thighs. She dropped to her knees, straddling me, sitting down directly on my rapidly stiffening cock. I automatically brought my hands to her thighs and began to run my hands up and down the long slender limbs.

As I watched her, Wendy shed her cardigan, then reached behind and unzipped her dress. She slowly pulled it off her shoulders allowing it to fall free to her midriff. Her bra was orange, to match her dress. She deliberately held up her breasts as if weighing them.

"You liked touching them the other day, didn't you? I could tell. And now you'd like to touch them again wouldn't you?" she said, leaning forward. I moved my hand up toward them.