Enhanced Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy returns home a new man!
5.4k words
4.59
26.2k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Enhanced Husband yet, you might want to before reading this chapter.

Sci fi story with a side of LW! Not the other way around. This is not a story about a weak husband getting cucked. This is about a smart guy using technology to get revenge on those who wronged him.

Don't get too caught up in 'what's possible and what's not'! Just enjoy the premise!

As always all characters are over 18 yrs old.

Jimmy drove home after his visit to Dr. Landry's clinic with a new sense of purpose. He had a plan for each individual involved in his betrayal. For his wife's boss, he was thinking, scorched earth. He was gonna bring him down and leave him wishing for the sweet release of death. For his wife Heather, her punishment would last years.

In all honesty he knew he had every reason in the world to toss his beautiful wife out on her ass and move on with his life. With his new 'equipment', he knew he could get a fresh start with another woman easily. But he also knew that even though he had video of her riding her boss's cock while she bad mouthed him, this being a 'no fault' state, he stood the chance of losing a lot in a long drawn out divorce. But his number one reason for not wanting to just give up on his marriage was he invested too much time and effort to just walk away, that was too much like losing. And Jimmy was no loser.

As far as his wife's boss, Paul Samuels, he was going to pay for ruining his marriage. And besides Jimmy was pretty sure that leaving his wife would play right into that asshole's plans for his wife.

Jimmy knew that Paul was blackmailing Heather and using her as a company whore. She was being manipulated but that didn't absolve her but it did lessen the guilt on her part.

'I'm gonna give Heather a chance to earn her way back to me. Besides, Heather is going to be a crucial element in my plan to make Paul Samuels pay for what he did to my wife and my marrage.' He thought as he pulled in the driveway. This time only Heather's car was there.

A lot has happened since yesterday when walled in on his wife and her boss fucking in their marital bed, the bed they would conceived children in one day. But now he doubted they would ever have a family.

Entering the house he tried not to think about the last time he walked through that door when his world drastically changed.

Bracing himself for what was to come he thought, 'big dick energy' and entered the kitchen where Heather was preparing dinner. With her back turned Jimmy took in the voluptuous curves of his wife from behind. Her hip to waist ratio was the stuff that dreams are made of.

Hearing Jimmy come in she turned around and announced supper was almost ready.

Sitting down at the table Jimmy never even kissed his wife like he normally would have. This concerned Heather only a little because she figured he was just tired or stressed about something at work.

"Is everything alright babe"? She asked, trying to read him but he didn't have what one would consider a friendly face right now and that concerned her.

Jimmy smiled at his confused wife and tilted his head slightly to the right as if studying her for the first time.

"Sit down, let's talk." Jimmy paused for Heather to take a seat. When she was settled in he resumed.

"Everything is great and about to get better! There's going to be a few changes for you and I.

Fisrt off I know about you and Paul."! Jimmy held up his hand and lost his smile when Heather went to say something.

"Don't say anything until I'm finished. For us to get past this and have a future together I'm gonna insist you not lie to me at ANY time. You will answer my questions truthfully or we are done".

Hearing that there was a chance for her to save their marriage, Heather shut her mouth and nodded for Jimmy to continue.

"How did it start? From the beginning!" Jimmy waited for her response.

HEATHER

Heather took a deep breath, never once taking her eyes off of her husband. She was not prepared for such a composed, determined Jimmy. Heather always saw this day coming but her husband wasn't ranting or crying or threatening divorce like she thought he would. He sat there calmly waiting for her response.

"It started the day I interviewed for my job, not the sex, that started way later. You see what I didn't realize at the time was that Paul was grooming me from day one to be his...slut." She said truthfully.

"He would be very bold with staring, alway staring at me with those hungry eyes. I have to admit at first it was uncomfortable but later...welcomed. I felt desired at work and at home and I guess it went to my head.

Then came the fashion advice, to keep me off balance and easier to manipulate,'Your outfits make you look like an old lady.' He actually said that.

I liked my job and figured, what could it hurt? So I started buying new clothes that made me look more attractive, sexy even. And you were nothing but supportive telling me how good I looked.

Then it started getting worse. He would come to my office, position himself in such a way that I couldn't help but notice his substantial bulge.

Once he saw me staring while he was walking around with a hard on and it was huge! He walked over to stand in front of my desk clearly the thing was still growing. When all was said and done it must have been 9 or 10 inches and very thick. I'm sorry Jimmy, I tried not looking and even reminded myself I'm a married woman. But every day that bulge was present and at eye level.

Then about a month later, Paul started taking me with him to business meetings and business lunches. I'm just a secretary in the secretary pool so of course I was excited. When he got a client to sign a contract with his company, we would celebrate with drinks at lunch and you know what happens when I drink."

Jimmy knew exactly what she was talking about. Heather was a lightweight. Two drinks was all it took to get her super horny. But that doesn't explain why she cheated.

"You've gotten horny from drinking in the past but you didn't go fucking some guy. Why this time?" Jimmy asked

"Yes but nobody else ever had that much alone time with me. Over time he wore me down. He..." Heather lowered her eye's to a spot on the floor between her and Jimmy.

"Remember the road back to me is paved with your full confession!" Jimmy reminded her.

Nodding her head in acknowledgement but wondering how Jimmy could go from mild mannered to voice of authority over night, Heather continued.

"He showed me something about myself that I didn't know could even be true." Looking up at Jimmy with eye's threatening to tear up, she said "It turns out I'm a 'depraved slut'! I crave to be dominated, even humiliated! And when I saw how he dominated other men in business meetings, it was intoxicating. The worse he treated someone, the more turned on I got. I wanted that same treatment, I wanted to be used and abused by him. I was hooked and he knew it. He could have had me then but he was patient. He knew what he was doing by making me wait, he was making me question my own attractiveness, my own worth. Now that I think about it, he was all mind games. And that bulge was always present, always tempting me, always promising pleasure.

Jimmy don't think I wasn't happy with our sex life, I was. You are a very giving lover holding nothing back. You're always able to make me cum...but you're not the type of guy to choke me while fucking me in the ass against my will! He is and he did...many times." Heather said then decided this would be a good time to pause.

At this point Jimmy had a million questions but wanted to get back to her story so only asked one.

"Tell me about the biggest cock you ever had before we met?" Jimmy asked.

Heather answered truthfully. Well that would Danny Larsen in my first year of college. He was a jock of multiple sports, he had a big dick, probably 8 or 9 inches but he also was a big dick! In time, I imagine, he'll one day grow into a guy like Paul. Unlike Paul, Danny thought having a big cock was all he needed, that women would line up for the opportunity. Now I imagine there are some girls out there where that's true. But if you want to fuck a "woman" then you'd better have some game as well. Paul had game in spades! And he had the ability to figure me out completely. You were too in love with me to see anything suggesting that I might not be the woman you fell in love with. You couldn't see my...other side. You say you want full disclosure, well then in the name of full disclosure...I'm a depraved submissive slut. I know that's hard to hear, shit it's hard to admit but it's not something I can make go away. Now that I know, it's hard to deny how I feel."

After contemplating her words for a minute or two, Jimmy spoke, "Ok let's bookmark the whole submissive slut topic for later. Right now I want to know about the first time he fucked you! Who made the first move? And what were your thoughts?"

Heather took another deep breath before she continued.

"We had just closed a deal on a huge account, one that would net us both huge bonuses. As usual we celebrated by going for dinner and drinks. The restaurant had a dance floor so I wasn't surprised when Paul asked me to dance. I was enjoying myself, you know I love dancing, so when a slow song came on next I didn't stop him from pulling me closer to continue dancing. My thoughts at the time? I really don't think I was thinking. I was feeling so turned on, more than normal. I found out a few months later that he was giving me small doses of ecstasy.

It was so my inhibitions would lower and not question my own actions.

He had been working my brain and body for months and I could feel his cock growing in between us as we danced slowly, until I couldn't take it anymore. I started grinding hard on his leg and could feel his very hard cock pressed up against my belly"

Heather broke down hysterically crying repeating the same thing over and over..."I'm so ashamed...so ashamed."

Handing his wife a box of Kleenex she was encouraged to continue.

"I'm ashamed because it was me, I made the biggest mistake of my life on that dance floor...I begged him." Looking up into Jimmy's eyes she completed the statement.

"I begged him to fuck me! So he took me to a hotel and taught me how to beg some more. And I did! I begged him to use me, to make me his slut. I begged him cum in my unprotected pussy and even to fuck my ass, which I always denied you, my husband, who should have been the one to enjoy my anal virginity!

I knew I had fallen into depravity but I couldn't stop it and to tell you truthfully...I'm not sure I wanted to. Sex with Paul was an eye opener. He made me eat his asshole while he called me all kinds of names. 'Fucking whore, cheating slut, used cunt, I should have been insulted but instead I was cumming harder then ever before. The more he abused me the more I got off on it.

After a few weeks of this I felt if I didn't end this now it would ruin us forever, so I tried to break it off with him." Heather paused and looked down at some spot on the floor to hide her shame at how foolish she was.

"That's when he showed me the videos of us fucking that he secretly recorded. I was told that if I kept my mouth shut and played along, nobody would ever know. You would never know but if I didn't 'play nice' my marriage would be over." Heather reluctantly admitted.

"Did you fuck anyone else besides your boss?" Jimmy asked even though he already knew the answer. Heather still didn't know he saw, heard and recorded the two of them when came home early.

Again Heather couldn't look in her husband's eyes but answered his question.

"Yes! Paul made me his corporate whore! He made me have sex with clients to get them on board. He also lent me out to friends." Heather began sobbing again.

"Alright! That's enough for now. So as not to alert your boss we will act as if nothing has changed. I plan on destroying Paul Samuels and you're going to help me do it. And don't think that because you're helping me that you're off the hook! In fact it's time for some punishment. Lose the clothes." Jimmy said as he rose from the chair. Big dick energy. Jimmy thought.

Heather quickly stood and began undressing. She was ashamed to admit that all this was turning her on. By being made to confess her misdeeds and now being told to strip for punishment, Heather was experiencing feelings of shame and humiliation. It was making her very wet. When she was completely naked Jimmy grabbed her by her hair causing her to yelp and forcibly dragged his wife to the living room and draped her over the back of the couch.

"I want you to lean over the back and keep your legs straight." He continued after she compiled. "Now I'm going to deliver 10 lashes with my belt. If you truly are a subslut you'll enjoy this so expect some other forms of punishment in the future. If you know what's good for you, you'll follow my instructions to the letter.

After he removed his belt he continued removing his clothes till he too was naked.

Jimmy was not big on violence in sex. He hated guys that would raise a hand to the mother of their children. This was different! This was retribution for her betrayal.

SMACK! Jimmy delivered the first one without warning and the result was Heather screaming and making a grab for her backside.

"Put your hands on the seat of the couch and don't you fucking move cunt!" Jimmy commanded.

"When I spank you, I want you to count and say 'thank you sir'. Cliche, I know but we need to establish some rules here." And with that said, Jimmy brought the belt down on the other ass cheek.

"Fffuuucckkkk! Two. Thank you sir." Heather screamed correctly.

Satisfied with her reply, Jimmy went on to deliver alternating lashes while his wife screamed out her replies.

SMACK!

"3 thank you sir!"

SMACK

"4 thank you sir"

SMACK

"5 SHIT...thank you sir"

SMACK

"6 thank you sir"

By the time Jimmy delivered the 10th lash, Heather was shaking uncontrollably and that's when Jimmy noticed the puddle at her feet.

"You nasty fucking whore! Look at what you've done to the carpet you dirty slut! I should make you lick it up like a dog." His words were like a promise to Heather. So she swooned.

And with that he shoved 2 fingers in his cheating wife's very sloppy pussy and a thumb up her ass, which earned him another squirting orgasm!

'Damn, she really gets off on this shit! No problem. If being dominated is what she craves, then domination is what she'll get'. Jimmy thought to himself. And he knew one way to humiliate her into even deer shame.

"Now I want you to watch a little video I've got here on my phone. Don't move from this spot." Jimmy commanded before he took out his cellphone, opened the video and paused it at the start. He came around to the front of the couch and placed the phone on the seat where Heather could watch. All Heather could see was a door, that if she wasn't so distracted, she would have recognized it as her and Jimmy's bedroom door.

"Now when I say so I want you to start the video but not until!" While he was saying this he was also willing the nanites to increase his 6 inch cock to a modest 8 inches. Jimmy placed the swollen angry head against his wife's wet cunt lips and shoved his meat pole half way into Heather's wet pussy.

Heather was dreading this moment because she believed Paul's cock had stretched her out and ruined her for her husband. It's been weeks since she last had sex with her husband. And in that time she had sex everyday with her big cock, narcissistic boss. Jimmy proceeded to sink further into his cheating wife's pussy. Her eyes went wide when she felt all 8 inches hit bottom, smashing into her cervix for the very first time. He's come close before but never had he actually made contact. So how is it that it was getting smashed over and over again?

"Nnnngggghhhh! Ffffuuuucckkk...h..how y..your cock...I don't...I don't understand!" She said with some difficulty as Jimmy picked up the pace.

Not slowing down Jimmy instructed Heather to "shut you're fucking slut mouth and start the video".

Heather, again with some difficulty, eventually tapped the screen to start the video while Jimmy pulled out his very wet and lubricated cock and placed it at the entrance to his slut wife's puckered shitter.

Once the video started Heather knew right away what she was watching. This was a video of her riding her boss's huge cock. Taken just yesterday. 'So that's how he knows! My god he saw and heard everything!'

And while she was distracted Jimmy again shoved his cock in about 4 inches, except this time it was in her ass. Instead of complaining, Heather moaned her approval! "Mmmnn-yesss!"

"You always denied me your ass but you let him have what should have been mine. So now you are going to be my anal cum bucket! I'm going to fill you with so much cum it will be running down your legs for days!" Jimmy said knowing he was now capable of producing a quart of cum every orgasm, if he chose.

And with that said he shoved the rest of his cock in her shitter, filling her ass with all 8 inches.

"Fuck, that hurt! Jimmy why does your cock feel...oh fffffuck, how is it you feel so much bigger?" A very confused Heather asked/moaned as she watched herself ride her bosses huge cock in the video. She desperately wanted to turn off the video but she knew it didn't matter. Jimmy obviously saw it all so there was no escaping her fate.

Then came the part where her boss made her say why she was letting him treat her like a common whore.

'Okay I'll say it. I let you fuck me, no I begged you to fuck me in my marital bed because ever since you first fucked me with that 10 inch fat cock, I can't get enough. You've shown me what a slut I am and now I can't stop.'

'Why else? Why do you need my big fat cock?'

'I need your big fat cock because I'm a slut and my husband's cock is too small for me now. I love him to death and thought he was enough for me but you showed me how wrong I was. Now when Jimmy fucks me I have to fake orgasms because you stretched me out so much I can't feel my husband's cock anymore.'

Jimmy smiled a slightly evil grin and grabbed his wife's hair to yank her head back causing her back to arch and spoke directly into her right ear.

"So-my-cock-is-too-small?" He punctuated each word with a full penetration, bottoming out each time. Then he increased his length and girth 10 inches and 3 inches now when he bottomed out there was still an inch outside her abused asshole.

She wasn't just full, her core stretched in a radiating pain that'd she'd never felt, that she'd taken FAR more cock than she could handle. Her pink hole clung to his veiny tool as it sawed in and out of her painfully stretched sphincter

Heather was lost in a confused lustful state, having one big rolling orgasm, cumming multiple times until she blacked out.

Jimmy, seeing that she lost consciousness, dispatched a few hundred nanites to her body with instructions to keep her alert. The nanites entered Heather's body via Jimmy's pre-cum. Once there they entered her blood stream, the nanites rode it all the way to Heather's brain. There they began to stimulate her cerebral cortex, waking her. Jimmy allowed the microscopic robots to remain behind and keep her from passing out again. The nanites in Heather stayed in constant communication with the one's in Jimmy.

For a moment Heather didn't know what was happening. She felt the huge cock in her ass and immediately thought Paul was fucking her. She could even hear his voice telling her not to fuck her husband anymore. Her husband...Jimmy...he knows...so why was Paul here fucking her? It was only when Heather looked down at the video playing on Jimmy's phone, that she realized her boss was not here fuckin her, it was her husband. How could that be? Jimmy's cock was only 6.5 on a good day. So confused! How was this possible?

12