All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 02'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I am looking forward to what he can do after he hacks the nanites to unlock more abilities. Heather needs to be used exclusively as the cum dump slut she really is. Jimmy needs a wife that appreciates him for more than his magic cock.

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Ty anonymous. Don't have plans to give Jimmy a real loving wife. Probably will go with a small devoted harem for him and concentrate on the nanites and the abilities he gains. At least for now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and adding a couple of laughs was a nice surprise. Love the thoughtful revenge and not the usual just fuck anything that moves. I can’t wait to see how he reprograms the nanites since that could allow almost anything with the right amount of building material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't go weak sauce on Paul's payback. For going after a married woman and whoring her out to other men Paul deserves pain and suffering. The other men do as well, they should not be off the hook as in all probability Paul's perverted sense of humor most likely made sure they all knew the whore he provided them was married. The current story status is promising.

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

anon

Don't go weak sauce.

I believe I mentioned "SCORCH EARTH" for Paul. You're all gonna think I'm a little twisted when you find out! Nuff said!

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

This is not a story about a weak husband getting cucked. This is about a smart guy using technology to get revenge on those who wronged him" And do you think that a man wanting to stay with the woman who cheated on him is not a weak husband's thing? Do you think this is the attitude of an intelligent man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting concept. All most too much imagination but this could easily be the fantasy adventure of many average sized men. Yet even the addition of nanobots would have some limitations of a body's capacity. While you stated the possibility that some nanobots made their way into Heather's body there would be limitations as to how deep a penis or any object could penetrate her vagina or anus. There are anatomical limitations that would keep things that are extra thick from going in as deep and desired. Experience has proven to me that a dildo that is only 1.5 inches in diameter can go into the anal canal at least 15 inches but when the thickness goes up to 3 inches the depth is reduce by at least half as deep. If on doubt; experiment on your own.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

If I was Jim, I would dump the slut, ruin the asshole boss, and fi d hotter, better faithful women....

LynchjimLynchjim4 months ago

Holy shit a guy called ray on discord where our author has done a vanishing act for six months so anyway. Ray told me about how good this story is and to be honest it’s not a category I ever look into it’s just not my thing well was not my thing. This story so far is a masterpiece of literary gold 😂 maybe I went overboard but for a fella who never reads this kind of story you’ve got my attention and I’m praying this is as good going forward as it has been so far. I’m also hoping that it’s not just Paul but all who slept with his whore of a wife but Paul needs real torture like nanites making his dick 1 inch micro penis making him sign over his business and money plus wife and kids too 😂 I think I’m getting into this kind of story now.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

good idea and well written story. The sexscenes could be better described in terms of bodyfeelings. As an computer programmer, he first should order some nanite protection inside his wife. Firstly to only respond to his own commands, secondly to record other "intruders" and gradually blocking orgasems without him. Yo wify will loose interest and satisfaction to her boss - and show him that he can't give her satisfaction any more. A strong blow to his ego - according the same medicine he gives by bimself to others. The nenite clinic exists for longer than two months practicing, according to the nurse much longer like an jear. So there must be more men within nanites, therefore allone it will be the first point to protect his status quo. I am thinking about fight-mode and protection-modes, as well as an learning interface for fast visual picture-learning / understanding of languages, broad knownledge and social / psychological skills. Get succsessfull, make more money and protect your goods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES