Enhanced Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy how...I don't understand...OOHHHH FUCK! I'm cumming again."

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up and watch the video? So your boss tells you not to have sex with me and you go along with that bullshit? Maybe after I get my revenge, I'll put you in a chastity belt so I won't have to watch you're cheating ass 24/7." Jimmy said.

"Fuck that's hot! Yes, put me in chastity, knowing you have the key will make me feel SO owned by you!" Just saying it sent a tingling surge from her pulsating anus, to her engorged clitoris. Heather came again all over his enhanced cock.

Jimmy it was a good time to push the envelope, so he commanded the nanites to increase his cock size to 12 inches, slowly. Heather still had the same amount of cock in her ass, only now there was 4 inches still outside of her that could be employed.

The nanites were proving to be quite useful. Having multiple degrees in computer science and robotics, Jimmy understood how these nanites worked, maybe even better than Dr Landry. In fact he started toying with the idea of running one of the hacking programs he wrote while in the military so he could unlock the nanites true potential.

Jimmy pushed his hips forward as he pulled her hips back, causing another 2 inches of penetration. Heather now had 10 inches of cock in her ass, same as when Paul bottomed out in her. Only difference was the 2 inches still outside her very tight hole and the extra girth. Jimmy, at 3 inches wide, was a whole inch wider than Paul. And everyone knows it's not the length that gets you, it's the girth stretching you out.

Heather's response was immediate, as she had another (maybe her 4th) squirting orgasm. She took to mumbling incoherently.

"I...oohhh...fuck...so..much cock, so full! Yesssss FUCK me Jimmy! Stretch me so I can't feel...HIM anymore. Let me be YOUR slut! I don't know...I don't know h...how you're able and I don't care! Just please keep fucking me. Ruin me for all others! Make me yours again and I'll belong to you, to your cock. I'll be whatever you want, I'll do whatever you want...FFUUCKKK YESSS I'M CUMMING AGAIN MASTER!" She screamed as she rolled through 2 more orgasms. Then screamed again "YES MASTER I'M YOURS...I'M YOURS!" Heather was too distracted by her never ending orgasms, she would have been shocked that willingly, voluntarily called anyone master

When Jimmy heard what his slut wife just called him, it made him smile knowingly. It would seem Heather's boss Paul may have unlocked her inner slut, but I have unlocked her inner submissive slave. Not really Jimmy's thing but he knew he could use this new proclivity to keep her in line.

He was starting to see the truth of it all. When he married Heather, she didn't know she had a...'dark side'. She most likely truly loved him. But call it a weakness or call it a defect of character, all it took was a master manipulator to uncover her inner slut and get her to betray me. So for that, she would be severely punished.

"That's right, you will be whatever I want and do whatever I say. I own you now. But just so you know, I intend to fuck other sluts as well and if I tell you to sit there and watch, then you'll do just that. After I fill another bitches cunt or even her ass, you'll clean that slut with your mouth and tongue, all the while thanking her and I for allowing you the privilege!" Jimmy boldly proclaimed.

"NNNGGGGUUUUHHH!" Moaning non-stop, Heather came again when told she would have to eat his cum from some other bitches asshole.

"Fuck I'm...c..cumming!" She moaned.

"If I bring a friend over and tell you to suck his dick, you'll do so happily! Paul made you into a whore but now you'll be my whore wife. As long as you do what your told you will have all the sex, humiliation and punishment a slut like you can handle." Jimmy said while continuing to ruthlessly deep dick her asshole.

Jimmy, deciding to test the nanites abilities, ordered them to relocate to his wife's empty pussy. Once there they were ordered to attach themselves to Heather's G-spot and began vibrating giving her another monster orgasm. He decided there they would remain, giving him the ability to make her cum without even touching her. He liked this idea of knowing he could remotely access the nanites and make her orgasm anytime, anywhere. He intended to use everything he knew about programming to get full control of the nanites in his body.

"I'm going to cum you whore. I'm going to fill your worthless ass. You'll have my cum dripping down your legs for days!"

Shoving the last 2 inches of cock into his slut wife, Jimmy exploded in the biggest orgasm of his life. Triggering Heather's next eruption!

Jimmy could feel Heather's ass spasms as he himself erupted. His sperm traveled up through his currently 12 inch fat cock only to jet out and rapidly fill Heather's tight asscunt, filling her rectum with about a quart of thick, lumpy, cum. Having very little room in her rectum with all that cock in there, cum started shooting out the sides.

Heather was in a cock drunk stupor. She had just had the most fulfilling sexual experience in her whole life and it was her wonderful husband that gave it to her.

After having deposited his load, Jimmy pulled slowly out of his wife's well fucked, gaping asshole. What followed his still pulsating cock was his and Heather's combined juices, adding to the puddle already on the floor between her legs. Heather's ruined hole was pulsating as so much cum leaked out.

"Now get down on your knees, in the puddle of cum you made and clean Daddies cock!" He demanded.

Heather fell to her knees before her new god, in the cum pool of her own making, as instructed and marveled at the size of Jimmy's monolith.

Because she was still enjoying the after effects of her many orgasms, Heather was still struggling to understand how her husband's cock got so...perfect.

'How is this possible?' She read stories on the internet where a guy with 'short coming or a nerd' would either find a magic ring or talisman and he would become a sex god. But that's just fiction.

"Jim- I mean Master, how is this pos..." again Jimmy held up his hand stopping her mid sentence.

"You lost the right to question me! I, on the other hand, can do and say whatever I want! And I say CLEAN MY FUCKING COCK, BITCH!" Jimmy wasn't ready to share with her how this could be. Plus he was starting to understand the appeal of talking down to a bitch without guilt.

'She opened this door, I just walked through it.'

Again his strong words caused her to gush some more. She was drenched below the waist and again she added to the already large puddle, on the floor between her legs.

Not needing anymore encouragement, Heather kissed the fist size head of Jimmy's cock before proceeding to clean the 12 inch shaft with both tongue and lips. Savoring the taste of their union. Heather never held such an impressive powerful tool. It eclipst Pauls in length and girth. She marveled at its veiny thickness. At the fattest part her fingers couldn't even touch, in fact there was a 2 inch gap between them.

Paul had taught her to love the taste of cock and to worship whilst cleaning at the same time, To love the cock with her mouth and throat, to need it. It all made for a better experience for the both of them, but this huge cock put Paul's to shame.This was a cock that should have MANY sluts on their knees worshipping.

Heather didn't stop when it was finally clean, being cock drunk and in desperate need to pleasure her betrayed husband, Heather took on the ambitious task of deep throating his perfect cock. Sucking and licking, working her way down the thick shaft, she realized just how much bigger Jimmy was than Paul. When she got to where she had 7 inches of meatlog past her tonsils, she had to stop but did not retreat. Instead held her ground until she adjusted to his girth and continued on to deepthroat her Master. 8, 9, inches plus the 2 in her mouth, meant not only did she have more dick inside her than ever before, it also meant only 1 more inch to go! With a twist of her head from side to side, Heather accepted the final inch into her throat and looked up into her husband's face for approval.

Jimmy smiled giving her that approval she sought. Truth was Jimmy was impressed with her skills as a sword swallowing cock sucker. With his cock deep in his slut wife's throat, he commanded the nanites to allow him to cum again, only this time not as much. Didn't want to drown the bitch, just feed her.

Rope after rope of thick chewable cum was delivered to her stomach. After the 3rd or 4th shot of cum, he pulled out and plastered Heather's beautiful face with the rest of his load.

Big clumps of white cum slid down her forehead and cheeks only to be caught by the hungry slut and deposited in her mouth. She was swooning with lust as she chewed the very thick cum thinking, 'this is how a real man's cum should feel in her mouth...thick and chewable! She didn't know or care how, all she knew was that her mild mannered husband was gone and in his place was a god worthy of worship! She fell prone to the floor and began crying, kissing and licking his feet, wallowing in the cum puddle, showing fielty to her Master, something she never did for Paul.

Jimmy watched his new pet as she lay in the large puddle of her own making, worshipping her new master.

Yes, it was a new day in the life of Jimmy and Heather! A new day indeed!

Definitely to be continued! Comments are appreciated.

12