Enhanced Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy puts his plan into action.
5.5k words
4.63
28.7k
43

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a predominantly a Sci fi story with a LW twist. To the anonymous commenter in the previous chapter that said 'Don't go weak sauce', meaning don't let the protagonist lose the will to get revenge, I liked that comment so much I used the line in this story. And you'll find I did not go "weak sauce". I'm having a lot of fun writing this so I believe it's going to be many chapters.

Now it is a given someone is gonna find fault with my understanding of human anatomy and medical procedures. It's a fantasy and by no means are you to take this seriously. Just try to enjoy it!

As always everyone is over 18yrs old.

ENHANCED HUSBAND Ch. 3

As I stood in the doorway listening to my wife Heather's lite snoring, I contemplated the events that have gotten me to this point.

Two days ago I was just a normal guy with a decent career doing what I love, computer engineering. I was married to the love of my life, Heather and we were the envy of the neighborhood. If any of Heather's friends were over I would make myself scarce but could overhear some of their conversation from my home office down the hall. Her girlfriends would say things like, 'you're so lucky, your husband is not only a good provider, he also is not hard to look at' or 'oh my god your children are going to be good looking and smart! I'm so jealous!' And the same was true for my friends. Only they would say things like 'dude, if I had a wife that looked like yours, you guys would never see me' or 'yeah Jimmy, how the fuck did you land such a smoke show? I'm so jealous!' Of course my friends didn't have much of a filter but I knew they meant no harm.

I felt good about our future as a couple that would soon start having children.

That was two days ago. A lot can change in two days. For one, I discovered that Heather was not only cheating on me with her boss, Paul Samuels, she was also his corporate whore, fucking who ever he put in front of her for financial gain. I also found out why we haven't had sex in a month. Seems her boss had a huge cock and Heather didn't enjoy or appreciate what I had to offer in the way of endowment any more. Then there's the revelation that my beautiful wife now believes herself to be a depraved, submissive, slut, that craves humiliation, chastisement and all around abuse. And judging by the way she responded to me when I punished and humiliated her, she wasn't wrong about her proclivities. Like I said, a lot could happen in two days.

After discovering my wife in bed with her boss, cumming all over his cock and ridiculing me about the size of my dick, I was desperate for a solution. I wanted revenge of course but I also wanted my life back. I now know my life will never be the same.

Completely by accident, as fate would have it, I discovered a clinic that offered a unique way to fix my...problem. Dr. Landry, the head of the clinic, injected me with nanites, microscopic machines that perform a multitude of functions, such as increasing or decreasing any body part that doesn't contain bone. Changing a bone's length could traumatize my body and therefore kill me. I accepted that the nanites had limitations.

After getting Heather to admit what she and her boss were up to and how it all came about, I realized that Heather was a partial victim in all of this. Partial, because she supposedly was drugged at first then blackmailed. She should have come to me and sought my help, you know like a trustworthy wife would have done. But instead she wallowed in her predicament and gave in to these 'new feelings' of hers. Participating in my humiliation and betrayal.

Two days might as well have been two lifetimes.

Last night, using my new abilities, I made Heather cum so many times she passed out twice. I made her submit to me by taking her in every hole multiple times, giving her more orgasms then she's ever had in any 24 hour period. By the end of it, she was crying, calling me master, swearing to obey my every command. So now she was fully on board to assist me in getting revenge on the one person most responsible, Paul Samuels.

In order to get that justice, I told Heather to act as if nothing has changed. For her to pull that off she was going to have to keep having sex with her asshole boss, at least for now. I could tell that was not what she wanted to hear but with her head bowed in submission, she agreed to keep up appearances. I knew she was exhausted so I sent her upstairs to shower and go to bed when she asked if I was coming up too. I told her I'll be up when I'm good and ready slut! This had the desired effect of crushing any hope that she may have been holding on to that things between us were on the mend.

I, knowing that she is going to have a hard time keeping a poker face in front of her boss, considering that in order for this to work, she would need to be the horny little slut Paul has gotten used to. So I planned on activating the nanites on her G-spot the moment she entered her work place. I figure if I keep her on edge, she'll be climbing the walls to get Paul to fuck her. Which is exactly what I wanted.

At this very moment a top secret military hacking program, that I created, was rewriting the command protocols that limited my ability to give them new commands. I was creating a few Trojan horse nanites that would transfer from Heather to Paul the moment his dick penetrated her. The nanites would travel to his nut sack undetected and give him an extreme vasectomy. When I say extreme I mean after they sever his ability to ejaculate, they would then destroy his ability to produce testosterone and lastly the nanites will use his own cells to create estrogen, effectively taking his manhood away and making him my bitch.

Just then Jimmy heard a ding letting him know the nanites were ready for reprogramming.

I was having an amazing dream in which Jessica Alba was trying to suck my impossibly large cock. It must have been 14 or 15 inches in length and 4 inches in diameter. She couldn't even get the baseball sized head past her lips so she resigned to licking the shaft and balls, coating my meat pole with lots of saliva while stroking me with both hands.

I was nowhere near cumming but man it felt so fucking good.

She started getting desperate to please me and was forcing her lips around my cock head until it finally popped in but had nowhere to go. There was no way she would be able to take more of me in so she went back licking me up and down. That's about when the begging began.

"Fuck it's so big! I need it in me please take me and ruin me. Destroy my pussy PLEASE! How is it even possible? Fuck you ARE a god, you're my master, my conqueror, my DADDY, My everything!" She begged and licked and begged and licked some more.

When I heard her call me a god, I thought, wow exactly what Heather called me. Wait...Heather, where was my wife? I was now confused as to how Jessica Alba got into my house and where my wife was. And then I woke up! The nanites helped me adjust my eyes to the dark room, one of the many abilities I programmed into the microscopic machines last night.

First thing I saw was my wife Heather trying to get my monster cock in her mouth, the same monster cock in my dream, and whimpering with every failed attempt. The other thing I became aware of was when she wasn't trying to get my huge cock in her mouth, it looked like she was praying, of all things. I'm pretty sure god wasn't interested in her ability to deepthroat. Then I realized she was praying to my cock! I couldn't make out what she was saying but I definitely heard her use the word 'worthy'.

My cock must have grown due to the dream and now my wife was witness to something impossible for her to understand. She kept asking how.

I needed to get control of this situation. So I sat up and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and bringing her face to within an inch of my own, I said "Slut! Did I give you permission to service my cock? I'll let you know when your holes are needed. When you get back from work today expect to be punished. Now go back to sleep...in the guest room."

She was crushed. She started to apologize but I stopped her and yelled 'NOW!'

Jumping to her feet she ran crying down the hall to the room she would be calling home for the foreseeable future. How could I be so stupid? I should have programmed the nanites to sleep when I do, so things like this couldn't happen. What if my cock didn't grow until she had it down her throat? She could have died.

Then Jimmy heard them, the "WE". Usually the nanites remain silent until they are giving Jimmy instruction on capabilities.

'WE heard the ONE, the SOURCE, command the WE to increase, increase, increase, so WE did.'

Well that explains the extreme size of my cock.

I know I didn't have to speak out loud to the 'WE', I just had to think about it. So, through thought, I commanded them to turn off only when I entered REM sleep so they wouldn't shut down when I was just resting. I also asked them if it was possible to have a few hundred nanites be removed from me and transferred to Heather, nanites that I could control. I planned on giving her a fantasy bimbo body with bigger tits and bigger ass. She would also get a pair of DSLs remembering Nurse Bambi's cock pillows as inspiration. Then she would be given elasticity in her pussy, ass and throat so she would be able to handle any size I make myself. Basically a bimbo built for me!

Their answer was affirmative, they could do all those things now that the restrictive programming was removed. They also informed me that I no longer had to write future programs since I was in communication with them mentally.

The more I learn about these nanites, the more I realize just how bad the DOD would love to get their hands on the nanites project. The military applications were unlimited. I hope they never find out.

Last night when running the hacking program, I was thinking up ways to take advantage of what I could get the nanites to do for me. So I made a list.

1: Mind control, if I dispatch nanites to any person could they give me control of their minds?

2: Could I manipulate banking? If so could I then wipe any trace evidence?

3: Facial recognition software. Could I alter my facial features enough to fool said software?

All things to consider.

This was obviously just the tip of the iceberg. So when Heather left for work, looking quite nervous, I went to work on those first three!

Heather

Fuck, all this traffic, I'm gonna be late! Paul hates it when I'm late, which means I'm probably getting punished. Paul thoroughly enjoys when he gets to discipline me and up until yesterday, I enjoyed his punishments too. I mean I still love to be chastised and punished but now I belong to Ji...MASTER. My god my husband is now my MASTER, it's crazy this turn of events.

Three days ago, I was actually feeling sorry for my husband but I also started to look down on him for not knowing my needs as Paul knew them. Had he seen me for the submissive slut that I obviously am, he could have taken control of me before Paul got the chance.

No, I doubt that's true. The fact that Paul's cock was damn near double the size of my husband's, at the time, played a 'huge' role in my downfall.

And now...I don't know how Jimmy's cock got so...it didn't just get big, it actually changed sizes and some of those sizes were just...impossible!

My mind tried to make sense of Jimmy's new...abilities but nothing I could come up with was possible. The things my husband did to me all of yesterday...let's just say that magic cock of his made me feel things even Paul couldn't. Jimmy thoroughly fucked all 4 of my holes. Yes, I said 4, my ass, my mouth, my cunt and for the first time in my short slut life, my cervix.

Paul had reached my cervix, even roughly banged at its door but Jimmy burst through that door and drowned my womb with the thickest cum I've ever had the pleasure of running down my legs or filling my mouth. It was the consistency of tapioca pudding and just as delicious. I'm on birth control but I have a feeling no pill is going to stop my husband's super cum from impregnating me. That's what big cocks do, they move organs out of the way and impregnate sluts.

God I love a big cock! I love when it's beating up my cervix, threatening to cause me irreparable harm. I know, I'm sick and twisted. But I can't help it. I guess I'm something of a pain slut as well. Even now just thinking about these new revaluations has my pussy wet and throbbing. Thank god Jimmy wants me to keep up appearances with Paul, because even with the raw, animal, abusive and humiliating sex my husband/master provided this shameful slut, I needed more. The closer I got to arriving at work the more worked up I became. I'll be damned if my pussy wasn't vibrating the closer I got to work.

The flood gates were open. There was no turning back now.

Heather went straight to her office hoping to rub one out before she saw her boss. Closing the door and sitting at her desk, she wasted no time in sliding her eager fingers though the folds of her very hungry pussy. Not knowing that nanites were currently buzzing on her G-spot, she could not remember being this turned on. Memories of the night before played in her head. Memories of her holes being stretched to their limit. And then the cum, Jimmy's cum, Masters thick lumpy cum, was all over her, in her, threatening to drown her.

That's about when her cell phone started ringing. She could tell from the ringtone that it was, MASTER. Feeling unnecessarily guilty like a teenager being caught playing with herself in the bathroom, she quickly answered the call.

Since Jimmy's nanites were in contact with Heather's, he was very aware of her highly aroused state and figured he'd have a little fun.

"Hello slut. You need to stop playing with your greedy cunt right now. Besides you'll find that you can't orgasm unless it suits me so hold on until you're getting Paul to fuck your cheating. I told you, I own your holes so I decide when you can cum, whore." Jimmy said with an evil laugh. Knowing the nanites were hard at work numbing her erogenous zones, effectively stealing her pleasure.

"When Asshole shows himself and demands your service's, act as you normally would, like a cheating slut wife that regularly betrays her loving husband." More evil laughter.

Jimmy's hurtful words only fueled Heather's need for cock and more shameful humiliation.

"Fuucck MASTER, my pussy so wet and desperate to be filled, your pushing all my buttons, can't I come home and pleasure you? I promise to be a good...no, a GREAT pet slut for you. I miss your hands on my throat and your belt on...everywhere else! Nnngggmm it's so hard not to cum when so many thoughts of what you could do and what you have done to me keep me on the edge of orgasm." Heather negotiated.

"No slut, you have a role to play in what is to come next. I want you to get Paul to fuck you as soon as possible. After you do that for me, come home and I'll give you another night of pleasure on your master's cock.

Upon hearing the promise of a repeat performance, Heather reluctantly but immediately removed her probing fingers from her cock hungry cunt.

"Ooooww! Fuuuck! I'll be a good girl Daddy! I'll go and fuck Paul so good he'll leave his wife...is that what you want Daddy? My pussy is leaking so much. I'm gonna fuck him then tell him I don't feel good so I can come home early, is that okay...MASTER?" Heather desperately moaned.

"Yes slut do it! If it helps imagine it's me you're getting fucked by just don't call him Jimmy, call him daddy, call him master, just make sure you fuck him good. It will probably be the last time so enjoy it." Jimmy said knowing that once the nanites entered Paul's body they would get right to work. Time for Paul to get a case of erectile dysfunction.

"You're so good to me MASTER, I'm gonna give you a special treat when I get home." Heather gushed. Jimmy hung up!

Wasting no time she licked her own juices off her digits and marched over to Paul's office. Eager for a little payback. Even though she has thoroughly enjoyed the sexual highs Paul's dominance provided, she always silently cursed him for what he did to ruin her happily married life. Just because her body willingly betrayed her, she never forgot who she loved, who completed her, Jimmy! This was MASTERS payback and she was happy he allowed her to participate in Paul's downfall.

Paul Samuels was just about to summon his married slut whore when there was a knock on his door. He was going to tell whoever it was to go away before the door was opened and closed by his submissive married slut as she entered.

"Heather, my favorite married whore, I was just about to call you in for some morning relief. Get on your knees slut." Paul demanded.

"Yessss daddy. Give this slut your huge fat daddy cock! My throat needs to feel your cock head stretching it and then feeding it your delicious cum." Heather said the words she knew Paul wanted, no, needed to hear. But she reminded herself that what her true MASTER wanted was for her to get fucked by Paul and hers was not to question why.

After she went to her knees and removed Paul's hard as steel shaft, she began licking it all over, paying particular attention to his glands. Though she was doing her best at her husband's request, she had to admit, she really did love a huge cock in her mouth. It justified her depraved behavior. A cock like this, no matter who it was attached to, deserved worship and delivered pleasure. So she eagerly forced more of his shaft down her esophagus earning her a growl from Paul.

"Yessss you fucking whore, take my cock. That pussy, wimp, cuckold that you call, 'husband' probably couldn't even reach your throat or your cervix. He made taking you so easy.

You know heather, I've done this to a lot of married sluts and you by far were the easiest to corrupt. You were in desperate need to be taken and owned, I did you a favor. Now tell me what I want to hear." Paul demanded while pulling Heather off his cock but leaving her only inches from his shaft.

Staring at the saliva coated cock fresh from her throat, Heather exhaled warm breath on a wet cock causing Paul to shiver. Instead of repeating the mantra Paul demanded to hear, she improvised.

"Yessss! I love your cock daddy! It makes me feel like a total slut willing to cheat on the one man who has done nothing but love me and comfort me. But I am a fucking slut! I need to be taken and used by men that don't love me. I need to be used, humiliated and called all kinds of foul names like whore, slut, cunt, and my favorite...cheating married slut!

I need this cock in my married pussy. Married pussy that my husband hasn't got to fuck in months. Fuck me master, make me yours, fill me with your cum so when my husband eats my pussy later he'll know what a real mans cum taste like!" She so eloquently stated.

"You mean to tell me you've been feeding the cuck creampies but not letting him fuck you? Is he gay or something? What a pussy!" Paul said, shaking his head.

Heather wanted to scream out that her real MASTER was more man then 10 Paul Samuels but that would fuck up her husband's plans. Instead she played along. "He's so weak and is such a limp dick. I tried to deny it but you made me see. This is all his fault. If he would have taken me the way you did, I would have been able to resist your advances. I would be on my knees sucking his cock instead of devouring yours! Please daddy my pussy is so wet for you, please use my married cunt and send me home to my husband full of your cum." Heather begged like never before.

Paul was impressed with her words even though she went off script. It sounded like she was starting to accept her place and predicament. He decided he liked the idea of her husband eating the creampies he left inside of Heather's slutty married cunt.

12