All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 03'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the way this story is going and look forward to future chapters. The mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and LW discipline is perfect from my perspective. I do have one worry however. Don’t forget that a story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Please stay on task and don’t turn this gem into another never ending story with that wanders around this site endlessly repeating the same scenarios in slightly different circumstances. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a series it hangs together, with one development segueing into the next--although with a very limited scope of character development; i.e. what you see in the first exposure to the main players is what you get from that point on, always accepting that commanded action by the robot nanites might change the behavior of a character while not altering the underlying reality of that player's essential character. Having once accepted the initial "suspension of disbelief" necessary for the premise of the "nanites" omnipotent ability to not only instantly initiate changes in the chosen body...but also to be able to communicate directly with the controling "master"--this tale takes on all the same characteristics of the "Master Controller" stories--which makes "Enhanced Husband" into a story limited only by the author's imagination.

Which allows story strands to splinter into an infinite number of future directions. I look forward to it.

Thanks Newfield1981 for the entertainment. Keep writing.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

You’re going great keep it going and don’t wimp out either with that future dress wearing cock addict Paula or his wife she wants and needs to be treated like a slut and don’t forget to take Paula’s wife and daughters away from her

Please stay the course don’t do what most writers do get soft

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems you have some confusion among your readers. Who's Paula? SyFy is always good, and possibility this service will actually exist in the future, or do we have it already? Man says he is the superior gender, but think about it! When a guy cums once, the woman may have cum 6 or 8 times. Now, some guys are good repeaters, and can go 2 or 3 times in one season, where the woman has cum 10 or 12 times. Then there is the gangbang where their are 3 or 4 guys, say, all repeaters who take turns for say 3 or 4 hours on one woman, with everyone loosing count as to how many times she has cum. Who's superior now?? Who teaches sex in a relationship? The woman; usually she is the one dictating what she likes, and does not like, and if the guy wants to fuck her again, he'll do what he's told. Yes, a guy is a stud if he can hold off cumming until her orgasms are pumping blood thru her heart to rapidly, and she has to rest or have a heart attack. That's the only reason why young ones are better, the only reason. Cougars, on the other hand are usually way more experienced, have probably trained several men, but though they may not have the stamina of the younger female, they can still tear the avenge guy apart, very easily, and usually are more appreciative. Jimmy knew Heather was a whore , not a slut, when he married her. That's what he wanted, and that's what he got. You don't tame them, like a sheruw, you manage them, and that's exactly what Jimmy is doing now with Heather. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

i do enjoy a good revenge story.

what paul got should be done to child molestors and rapists.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.12.22]

Top notch series!

11/10!!!!!

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind encouraging words! Working on E.H 4 hope to have it out before Xmas. And if you have questions for me feel free to contact me by email.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES