Enhanced Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your knees up on my chair and lean over the back. Hold on tight because I'm going to hate fuck both of your holes and fill your married pussy up with my cum so you can later feed cucky boy, you inspired me today." Paul said while Heather climbed up on the leather chair.

At hearing Paul say he was going to hate fuck both holes, something he's never said before, she shivered and almost forgot what she was here to do today. It was thoughts of MASTERS impossibly large cock and the need to make things right that brought her back to the moment.

"Yessss! Take my holes, they belong to you now! Ruin me for all others, especially my wimp husband. Nnnnnnnngggghhh I can't wait, fuck me daddy!" Heather whined and moaned, truly desperate to finally get some cock. Her pussy was still buzzing and vibrating causing her to beg like the whore that she was. She somehow suspected her MASTER had something to do with that...another mystery like his cock.

Paul was stroking himself as he watched juices flow from a very needy cunt. 'She's on fire today!' He thought as he lined his long thick cock up with her gushing cunt. Up and down he traced his lemon sized helmet against Heather's soaked pussy lips, using her cunt juice to lubricate his meat before he sank 4 inches of his 10 inch shaft inside her. Only his arrogance and Heather's reaction were the only reasons he couldn't tell that her pussy was much looser then he last left it. Had he noticed he wouldn't have thought it was her husband but rather that she was fucking other guys now that he turned her into cock crazed slut.

"GOD YES FUCK ME daddy! I feel you sinking into my body." Heather said with forced conviction.

Paul pushed the last few inches of cock into the wettest cunt on earth.

Once he bottomed out, he grabbed the bitches hips and began sawing in and out with little to no regard for her pleasure. But with the nanites stimulating her erogenous zones and a 10 inch cock moving her insides around, her pleasure was all but guaranteed.

Meanwhile nanites were working their way to Paul's scrotum seeking out his epididymis and severed its connection to the testicles without severing the testicular arteries. Once done he was now impotent. The nanites then went seeking out his adrenal glands located on top of each kidney and rendered them incapable of producing testosterone while still being able to produce all other necessary hormones, so all testosterone production came to a grinding halt. Their last and final instruction was to turn up estrogen production in the adrenal gland to that of an 18 year old girl. He would start feeling the effects of this alteration in about an hour but as for now, he would not be filling anyone's pussy with cum unless he used a turkey baster.

Heather was blissfully unaware of the nanites and what they were doing to Paul's anatomy. She was too busy cuming on the end of his cock. Meanwhile the nanites that were wreaking havoc on her G-spot, were now relocated to her clitoris, causing Heather to squirt again and again. Her pussy spasms were bringing Paul closer to what might be the first of many 'dry orgasms', he would cum but not ejaculate.

"Fuck Heather, you're so fucking wet and your pussy spasms are going to make me cum! SSSHHITT GOD DAMN I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Paul roared as his orgasm overtook him.

Heather could feel his cock twitching deep in the core of her gushing cunt, which triggered her next and possibly last orgasm courtesy of Mr. Paul Samuels.

"YES! GOD YES! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!" Heather screamed before adding, "are you close? I can feel your cock pulsating. Fill me up so I can make my cuck husband eat your cock sauce."

Paul was very confused, still riding the high of great sex, he knew something was wrong but couldn't figure out what it was. So when he pulled out and didn't see any of his cum bubbling out, he became even more confused. 'What the...where's my creampie? There's supposed to be a huge load oozing out but I see nothing.' He thought to himself.

He started to panic when he felt the urge to cry. Paul was experiencing a very emotional moment, one he was finding hard to get under control and that's when the flood gates opened. After stumbling back from his position behind Heather's fat ass, he found himself falling to his knees crying like a little girl.

"What's going on? Why didn't I ejaculate? Oh fuck I think something's wrong with me. Heather, I think I broke it. I think I...broke my dick" Paul whispered the last part as if word of his dilemma might get out. With tears running down his face he ran to his private office restroom and immediately locked himself in.

Heather could hear him crying on the other side of the door as she gathered her clothes. Just then her phone started ringing. When she saw it was her MASTER, she answered right away.

"Hello slut. So tell me, is he a whimpering mess?" Jimmy knowingly asked.

"Oh...my...god! It was you. DADDY how did you do it? I mean, so many things have happened that I have no explanation for, since I've been so caught up in my penance and pleasure, I've hardly questioned it at all. DADDY can I ask, how?" Heather asked as her need to understand these strange events have come full circle.

Jimmy could have easily just said to shut the fuck up and don't ask questions but he wasn't an ass like Paul. So instead he gave Heather an out. "Yes, I know these last couple of days have been...overwhelming, and I'm sure your need to know is high but I'm gonna give you a choice. Not that you deserve it or that you earned it but rather you need to understand the consequences of those choices, let's call it a teaching moment. So I'm giving you two choices, I can either tell you everything or I can give you a night of pure painful, humiliating, depraved pleasure. Your choice, so choose wisely."

Heather was beside herself, she desperately needed to know how all this came to be. How her husband all of a sudden had these...abilities, and what happened to Paul. But she also couldn't deny how much pleasure she got, not just from receiving the treatment she craved but that it was guilt free being at the hands and other body parts of her loving husband. A pleasure Paul had no chance of competing with now that Jimmy knew how to push her buttons...properly.

"Master, my body has been making decisions for me for quite some time now and look where it has gotten me. I've been cheating on the one man that ever showed me he loved me for me and not for my ass and tits. You've always made me feel safe and protected. My family loves you and your family loves me. If one day we were to have children, I know you will give them the same loving environment. I couldn't ask for more. And yet now you've made me see the possibility of having all that and so much more. But I don't deserve it, not after how I've treated you. So I'm going to fall back and let you decide what's best for me, what's best for us. You can tell me when YOU have decided it's time for me to know, if ever. And as far as pleasure...serving you in any way brings me great joy. I just wish I had this epiphany before I let Paul ruin everything...ruin me. More than anything I truly crave your forgiveness no matter how long it takes." Heather said these words to Jimmy as much as to herself.

Jimmy was speechless, he wasn't expecting such honesty and understanding. She was starting to sound like the woman he fell in love with. He was actually starting to feel guilty about how he has treated his wife in the last few days. Even though he had no intention of 'going weak sauce' on the situation, he felt a small reward for helping in the destruction of her soon to be ex-boss was in order. Communicating through his nanites to her nanites he instructed them, on his command, to stimulate both her clitoris, G-spot and just for good measure, they were to also make her feel pain in her anus as if she was being invaded by his full sized cock.

"CUM FOR ME MY SLUT! CUM NOW! CUM HARD!" Jimmy shouted through the phone line. At that same moment her clit and G-spot exploded in pure blinding pleasure. And then came the pain. Her asshole felt like it was being ripped open and torn asunder. Girl cum shot out from her pussy like a fire hydrant, dousing Paul's office in her juices. It would never stop smelling like an orgy occurred in here.

Staggering for a foothold Heather grabbed the same chair that she was recently fucked on and held tight until her tremors past.

"CUM FOR ME AGAIN MY SLUT! AND TELL ME WHO OWNS YOUR HOLES!" Jimmy commanded and asked in turn.

Again Heather gushed out a quart of cunt juice leaving her feeling dehydrated.

"MASTER! YOU...YOU AND YOU ALONE OWN MY HOLES! I GLADLY SURRENDER THEM TO YOU TO DO AS YOU WISH! I PROMISE TO NEVER BETRAY YOU AGAIN. NEVER HAVE I FELT SO OWNED!" She managed to get out before she blacked out. As she sunk to the floor, the last thing she was aware of was the pain in her anal canal and the crying she could hear coming from the office restroom.

Behind the door Paul had heard a one sided conversation between Heather and her obviously not so wimpy husband. It seemed Paul had lost his slut back the man he thought he had cuckold. But knowing didn't help one bit, he had bigger problems. He couldn't ejaculate and he was a crying mess. So he crawled into a corner and cried some more.

Jimmy had a feeling Heather would pass out so he gave the nanites their last command to wake her from her stupor and return to their place on her G-spot and clitoris.

Heather could hear her husband's voice coming from her dropped cell phone. It took her back the present and got up off the floor with weak legs and grabbed the device.

"Master, I'm sorry I passed out. You made me cum harder than I've ever cum before and you did it over the phone. Can I come home now?" She asked in total awe.

Jimmy could hear the exhaustion in her voice and took pity. "Yes come home slut. Come home to your Master!"

Next chapter, an eye for an eye!

12