Enhanced Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea bit her bottom lip as she gazed into her best friend's eyes with lust before ending their embrace so Lisa could tend to her oral duties.

Lisa returned to her position between Jimmy's knees and begged once more. "Please Sir, can I suck this lovely fat cock till you fill my belly with more of your delicious cum?"

Andrea went to Lisa's rear to keep busy while she waited her turn.

With Lisa hovering over his shlong, Jimmy grabbed hold of his stiff meat log and slapped her face repeatedly on each side before he rubbed his leaking cockhead across her lips making it look like a freshly applied coat of lip gloss. And like that, Lisa had her answer.

"It's so delicious daddy! I love your juices!" She said just before she engulfed half of his 12 inches. Lisa kept a steady pace, bobbing her head, trying to impress upon Jimmy just how committed she was to his pleasure.

"Ssslllrrpp, GGLLUUUCCKKK, ssslllrrpp, GGLLLUUCCKK! Mmmmhhh!" Lisa had never made sounds like this with her husband's cock. Thinking about her husband made her feel guilt and remorse before she reminded herself, Phil's motto has always been, 'Better to ask forgiveness than ask permission!' And she saw the way he and Sam ran off with a fist full of chips to gamble some more, forgetting all about his loving wife.

After justifying her current activity to appease her guilty conscience, Lisa renewed her cock sucking efforts.

Jimmy watched the slim housewife pick up the pace, taking more of his shaft down her throat until she eventually had 12 inches seated happily in her esophagus.

This was a totally new experience for the conservative wife. Never has she ever let herself go so wantonly, indulging so readily, happily sucking...no deepthroating a stranger's huge cock while her best friend was lapping up every bit of fluids her wet pussy had to offer. Was this the new norm? How could she go back to her previously vanilla existence after sampling such decadent delights?

Meanwhile Andrea took some of the juices from Lisa's dripping cunt and transferred it to her anal ring in preparation for what she had planned.

Lisa, distracted by the 12 inch monster down her throat, paid little to no attention to the slim finger that was invading her tight sphincter until it was joined by two more forcing their way in.

"NNNnnggghhh!" Lisa protested but kept sucking Jimmy's fat log. She could feel her anal walls slowly surrender to the invading digits until pain and discomfort turned into anticipation and need. As she kept worshiping she pushed back onto Andrea's fingers hoping her friend would take the hint.

Andrea, not one to disappoint, began roughly sawing in and out of her friend's abused asshole, while using her other hand, thumbing her inflamed clitoris.

This was too much stimulation happening all at once and the conservative housewife was pushed over the edge, cuming harder than ever before.

A not so conservative Andrea, removed her fingers from her friend's spasming asshole and went ass to mouth.

Jimmy saw her wonton behavior and ordered. "Andrea, get on the bed, feet by the headboard, I want you and Lisa in a 69 position. Lisa, you heard me get up there on top of your friend."

Following Jimmy's instructions, the girl quickly moved onto the bed. Lisa took her place and for the first time in her life she was faced with licking another woman's wet gash. She had no doubt what Jimmy expected but before she could even comply she felt Andrea's lips return to her warm, wet pussy sucking and nibbling the juices from her recent orgasm. With only the slightest of hesitation, Lisa began eating pussy for the first time in her life.

With both women preoccupied, Jimmy saddled up to the foot of the bed and placed the fat tip of his grossly enlarged cock to the swollen lips of Lisa's cunt just above where Andrea was ravishing her with an eager tongue.

Applying some pressure, Jimmy was able to penetrate her very tight pussy, feeding her the first 4 inches.

Lisa moaned into her friend's wet hole causing vibrations to stimulate an already aroused cunt

She could feel Jimmy pass the point where no man had gone before and stretched her just short of tearing her insides. Every time he withdrew his shaft her pussy walls would follow him out only to be pushed back in.

Underneath Lisa, furiously lapping at her engorged clitoris, Andrea was jealously watching the reshaping of her best friend's cunt.

Up until this moment, Jimmy had never fucked more then one woman at a time. Not wanting Andrea to feel left out he would pull his cock out of the tight cunt and feed it to her hungry mouth. Jimmy was pushing 6 inches of a 12 inch cock into Andrea's grateful mouth while Lisa was sliding her swollen pussy lips up and down against the 6 inches of cock that was unattended like buttering corn on the cob.

Pulling out of a very greedy mouth he returned to the hungry hole in front of him and continued to resize it and rearranged her insides. He was now bottoming out on every insertion.

Lisa was in another world mumbling nonsense as she couldn't string two words together coherently.

"Fffuucckkk! Now...shit nnngghh! What NO! CUMING Ohsshhit!"

When she came it was a massive ejaculation all over her friend's face and 2 or 3 of those squirts went straight into Andrea's open mouth.

Jimmy planned on filling every one of their holes with massive amounts of cum. But someone's got to be first.

"Oh fuck yeah! This pussy is still too tight, I'm gonna have fuck it again and again but right now I need to cum. Ffffuucckk! Here it comes you fucking whore." Jimmy announced

So much thick lumpy cum passed through his cock it almost hurt. It quickly filled Lisa's womb spilling out onto Andrea's waiting tongue.

Jimmy finally pulled out and gave his cock to Andrea to clean up. The greedy redhead slut wanted more so began eating the creampie from her best friend's nasty cunt.

Jimmy repeated steps one through ten with both women until their holes looked like tunnels with rivers of cum running out of them.

When he went to take a shower the two sluts were unconscious, Lisa on the bed, Andrea somehow on the floor. Jimmy thought it best to let them rest.

Knowing they would need to shower before returning to their husbands, he called for more towels to be delivered.

In the shower, Jimmy wondered if the chick bringing the extra towels was going to be hot and if so would the pheromones work on her as well, which caused his cock to get hard all over again.

******************************************

The limo containing Gwen Samuels and her daughters, Jemma and Lexi, pulled up in front of the Dalton residence to pick up Jimmy's wife Heather.

They would then be taken to the airport and board a chartered jet taking them to Vegas.

Heather was dressed in the most revealing outfit she owned, a micro mini dress in red that barely covered her crotch, allowing glimpses of her black panties when she sat or bent over. Her double D tits were on display, threatening to pop out of the top of the strapless ensemble. On her feet she wore very expensive 5 inch heels in black showcasing legs that went on for days.

Looking in the mirror just before leaving the house, Heather was quite pleased with the way she looked, until she got in the limo and saw Gwen, similarly dressed in a black dress while her daughter Jemma wore gray and Lexi wore navy blue. The three Samuels women looked intimidating to say the least.

Gwen, having been ordered by Jimmy to play nice with the cheating slut, decided she would at leased fuck with her a bit.

"So whore, do you spread your legs for every guy you meet or just my husband?" She inquired.

Heather lowered her head in embarrassment and fidgeted with the hem of her short dress. "It wasn't like that...I...he...took advantage of me."

"You mean he took advantage of what a slut whore you were. I can tell you're a fucking whore, ain't you skank? You're a stone cold cockslut, a three hole slut that probably fucked his friends as well. RIGHT SLUT?" Jemma the oldest daughter chastised.

These words cut through Heather leaving her with no rebuttal. They say the truth hurts but in this case the pain of truth inflamed Heather with her one weakness, humiliation.

She was trapped in this vehicle with nowhere to run and these women were not going to let her off the hook. Nervousness had her playing with her hem and it was starting to ride higher slowly exposing her upper thigh.

Gwen noticed the effect Jemma's harsh words were having on the cheating wife and added fuel to fire.

"Cheating, slut, whore, you're just a piece of meat for men to use isn't that right, you fucking cock sleeve?"

Heather was falling. Her submissive nature was coming to the surface and she was becoming very wet between her legs. Further toying with her hem, her fingers were inches from her moist pussy causing her to spread her legs a bit.

Lexi, the youngest daughter and herself a true submissive, recognized the signs and moaned. "Nnnggghh! She's going to play with her pussy in front of us! Nnnggghh fuck that's so hot!"

"Is that true slut? Are you such a whore that you'd play with your nasty cunt right here right now? Are you wet? Show us your nasty, slutty, wet cunt!" Gwen ordered.

Heather lost it when she heard Gwen order her to expose herself to the three women. Her fingers made contact with the soaking wet gusset of her panties and she groaned.

"Nnnggghh! I...shouldn't!" But her fingers slid along her creases anyway. "Mmmnn! Yesss! I'm sooo wet! Oh god my pussy is on fire!." Her fingers found her clitoris. "Yes I'm a slut! Yes I'm a nasty whore that your husband pimped out to other men!" She pinched her clit like Paul used to do, her pussy was ready to explode. "Yes I'm a three hole cock sleeve! YES! YES! YESSSS!!!" With that, Heather orgasmed. Moving the gusset aside, Heather sunk three of her fingers into her dripping pussy and thumbed her inflamed clitoris while her free hand tugged on her fat, hard nipples sending shockwaves through her body.

Lexi couldn't take it anymore, the sounds, the aroma and the sight of that inviting honeyhole, brought the youngest Samuels to her knees.

When Heather saw Lexi between her legs, she removed her fingers to make room.

Heather was eager to have her kitty licked and prodded. But was caught off guard when Lexi instead smacked her pussy hard and said,

"Bad kitty!"

SMACK,

"Cheating whore! Who said you could fuck my daddy?"

SMACK

"Apologize to my mommy you whore!"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"That's fucking hot! Punish that bitch sis!" Jemma shouted as she slowly caressed her own kitty.

"Nnnggghh I'm sorry! I can't help it, I'm...I'm a slut! Oh fuck I love it! Hurt my pussy! Oh god you're gonna make me cum so hard!" Heather admitted.

"That's right, you are a slut! You're a stupid slut that fell for my daddies tricks! Now daddy is a stupid slut too. How does it feel to know that my mommy is going to take your husband away from you? He's ours now!" Lexi taunted.

Heather was in subspace now where anything goes and pain is pleasure! Heather was a citizen of subspace and not coming back, she might as well forward her mail there!

Lexi gave the cheating cunt one more smack and Heather squirted into Lexi's face and mouth.

Just then the limo driver rolled down the privacy window and let everyone know they were almost there.

"Get ready ladies, we're pulling into the airport now!"

******************************************

After the housekeeper went back to work, Jimmy contemplated the day's events and the success of the pheromone experiments.

He was very pleased with how he was able to affect only the women he chose to affect.

'So when it comes to women, I now have the power of attraction through pheromones, the ability to corrupt through nanite whispering and once they've sampled my...attributes, they submit wholeheartedly.'

But as pleased as he was, Jimmy knew that there was more to life than scoring with hot women.

'I've gotten my revenge on my cheating wife and her boss, I've got obscene amounts of money, I've got more women than I actually need and as a certified nerd, I have a never ending science project. Shit, I AM the never ending science project!

I just need a purpose, something that I can be proud of. Something that reflects the way my parents raised me. Something that points to my military bearing! I can feel that I'm no longer the nice guy I was before all this started. So far everything that has occurred since that visit to Dr. Landry's office has been self-serving. Well I did liberate all the funds from the account of a porn site that was stealing from people, I sent that money to a charity that houses homeless veterans. That felt good but the porn site is still in business and that was just one charity out of thousands!

More needed to be done! Jimmy reasoned. And I have the abilities to do more than just fuck. It's time for me to be satisfied with the four women in my care and turn my attention to more wholesome pursuits.

The nanites in Jimmy's head started buzzing.

'Apparently the limo containing the Samuels women and my slut wife, just pulled up to the front of the hotel.'

Jimmy guided them up to the penthouse through nanite whispering. To the women it would seem as if they were just following their intuition.

Before long there was a knock at the door to which Jimmy answered in his robe.

Four sluts stood in the doorway looking like actresses on a high end porn shoot.

Gwen took the lead and walked in and straight up to Jimmy like she owned the place. But the closer she got to Jimmy the less confident she felt, until standing in front of him she bowed her head in submission and said, "I've come as you requested Sir, and I've brought my daughters so you can save them from weak inferior men. Show them the truth like you've shown me."

Jimmy looked over her shoulder at the two teenage girls and smiled at them. Part of him, knowing they were Paul's daughters, wanted to ravish them with no mercy, another part wanted to protect them. They were beautiful girls, raised by parents with a lot of disposable income and very few morals. He would have to break the bitches first then build them up; the nanites will help.

Standing just outside the door in the hallway was his cheating wife Heather. Though there was no way she would ever cheat on him again, Jimmy found it hard to move past her transgressions. Besides, between my need to punish her and her love of punishment it was a win-win situation. I was so naive back when I met her to think she was wife material. I've decided not to divorce her (too much of a headache) and just keep her around for entertainment purposes.

"Heather! Come in, remove your clothes and assume the position." Jimmy commanded.

Heather, moving quickly, entered the suite and moved to the center of the room where she stripped and dropped to her knees placing her hands behind her back. This caused her double D breast, which was gravity defying, to jut out prominently.

Looking her over, Jimmy had been contemplating enhancing her already curvy features. Through the use of nanites, Jimmy could enlarge her lips turning them into dick pillows.

Shrink her waist and bring her double D's up to a cock hardening double G! The best part is that with nanites none of it has to be permanent.

'When this all started I had every intention to get my old life back, the one where Heather and I have children and grow old together. But I've come to realize Heather could never be a loyal loving wife and mother. She's an addict that will alway put getting her fix first and everything and everyone will come second.

The best I could do for her is be her fix. I know her needs and I'll treat her accordingly.' Jimmy rationalized.

Visualizing Heather with double F breasts, an enlarged tight ass, hair down to the small of her back (which I left blonde) and those dick pillows, the nanites went to work altering her to his specifications.

Heather felt a tingling throughout her body causing her to moan as she held the submissive position she was told to maintain.

Giving the nanites the time they needed to finish the improvements, Jimmy turned his attention to the other three women and asked Gwen, "Before we get started, I'd like to hear a progress report on the Paul situation. Is he resisting your guidance?"

Gwen's grin spoke volumes. "Well for one 'her' name is now 'Paula'. About two weeks ago she started growing titties. I should have expected it since Paula lost all her body and facial hair a week before that.

With the slutty outfits I bought her and the 'new' body, I've decided to make her a truck stop whore. Those outfits aren't gonna pay for themselves. And since you took all Paula's toys away, I went out and bought her some new one. Want to see?" Gwen asked.

Once more the grin on her face spoke volumes.

"I believe I do want to see." Jimmy admitted.

Gwen pulled out her phone and tapped the screen bringing up a live feed of the Samuels master bedroom. It was an overhead shot of Paul, I mean Paula on her knees getting her asshole worked by a machine that pumps a huge black dildo in and out of her honey hole. Jimmy also noticed that 'Paula' had no body hair, a slimmer waist and full round ass.

Jimmy finally felt his satisfaction was complete. He set out to destroy Paul for what he had done to Heather. Paul took Jimmy's wife, Jimmy took her back and Paul's family. This transformation that Paul was going through was never part of the plan but Jimmy was willing to let it run its course.

Jimmy now turned his attention to his slut wife. She was almost unrecognizable. As the nanites had completed their task. Her tits, while always on the large side, were now massive with nipples the size of grapes and just as red. Her waist to hip ratio was an impossible 20"/ 42". And those lips...those dick pillows made Jimmy almost send the other girls home so he could fully enjoy the pleasures those lips promised. But he kept the focus and did not deviate from his plan.

Standing behind her he leaned down to a kneeling Heather.

"Do you remember when I told you that I would fuck all the sluts I wanted and that I might even make you clean up their holes afterwards? Well that day has come whore.

I'm going to fuck these three sluts and defile them and you will have the privilege of cleaning up after me."

"Nooo! Please, I'll be good! Oh fuck please let me play too." Heather pleaded.

Jimmy didn't even acknowledge her request and went to the Samuels girls.

"Gwen, are you going to introduce me to these beautiful women?" Jimmy asked as he took a hand from each of the two daughters in each of his and began transferring nanites in the guise of an introduction.

"Of course Sir! These are my lovely daughter's Jemma and Lexi. Girls, this is your new Daddy. I expect the both of you to be as obedient to him as I am. You'll find that he is...special. A lot of what he's capable of I can not explain. I'm just grateful that he has chosen me...I mean us." Gwen said with absolute joy.

By now the nanites were finding their home in the girl's brain and erogenous zones and began prepping them for use.

Both young ladies felt an automatic attraction to their new Daddy and a growing wetness in their pussies. Then the whispers began.

THE 'WE': Love him! Adore him! Worship him! Obey him! It feels right to love him! It feels right to adore him! It feels right to worship him! It feels right to obey him...

This mantra played over and over in their heads as the nanites did a number on the girl's nether regions. The heat started deep in their pussies then blossomed and spread to their tight little assholes before ending with their protruding nipples.

Jimmy knew they were ready for instructions when they started moaning and involuntarily touching themselves.