Enhanced Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen, recognizing the signs, advised them.

"Don't fight it girls, I told you he was special! Just surrender to your new Daddy! Now take off your clothes, we have to do this right."

Once Gwen's daughters were naked, she stood behind Jemma and reached around to take hold of her young but heavy breast. Cupping them, she held them up like an offering to the gods.

"Sir, I offer you my first born to take and mold into a worthy mate! Her breasts are yours to fondle, suck and nourish your children!" Gwen said as she squeezed Jemma's massive tits and tweaked her nipples.

"Her sweet pussy is yours to have anywhere, anytime!" Gwen slid her right hand down to the young girls drooling vagina for emphasis while her right hand remained abusing her melons causing Jemma to moan like a whore.

"And above all her womb is yours to fill with your potent seed, giving me lots of grandbabies." And with that said Jemma came on her mothers fingers.

Gwen next stood behind Lexi, her youngest and repeated the offer. And she too came on her mothers fingers.

Jimmy smiled warmly at all three women and to Gwen he said, "I accept! Their bodies belong to me and no one else! Mine is the only cock they will know from this day forward! They will be obedient to me at all times and my cheating bimbo wife will be obedient to them! She will clean their clothes, their rooms and when I demand it, their cum filled holes!" Jimmy looked over at Heather when he mentioned her. He could see her change was complete. 'She will make a fine fucktoy!' He thought.

Heather, hearing Jimmy's plans to take the Samuels girls as his mates and reduce her to servant, both filled her with dread and sinful lust. The cheating bimbo wife wondered how her tits got so big just before her pussy gushed a torrent of girlcum down her legs. Heather realized her humiliation was only just beginning.

Looking back to Gwen he said, "I have a surprise for you as well! Never let it be said I am not a considerate man!

Jimmy, ready to reveal his surprise, told all three to get on the bed.

He then commanded the nanites in Gwen to increase the size of her clitoris until it was 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. To Gwen it felt like her whole pussy was on fire, making it hard to get undressed.

Jimmy ordered the two sisters to get on the bed in a 69 and pleasure each other.

The girls did as they were told with Jemma on top of Lexi.

Gwen was pleasantly shocked when she pulled her panties down her legs and found her clitoris was now huge and leaking like a teenage boy's cock.

Confused, she looked up at Jimmy for answers.

"I figured you like a strap on so much, this was an inevitable solution. You take Jemma and I'll take Lexi. Of course we'll eventually switch." Jimmy suggested.

"Oh my god, thank you Sir! This is a wonderful gift!" A grateful Gwen proclaimed.

Jemma was a little disappointed when she saw her new Daddies cock in front of her as it meant Lexi would get to fuck him first.

Jimmy surprised her by offering his phallus to her hungry mouth. With her mouth full all she could was moan and look at her daddy confused as she felt a good sized cock penetrate her from behind.

Gwen was finally going to find out how good the insides of her first born daughter's pussy felt.

Jemma was soaked so her mother's massive clitoris slid in with only a slight resistance but Jemma's nanites went to work tightening her cunt muscles.

"Fuck that's tight! And so fucking juicy! So this is what it feels like to have a big cock! I like it!" Gwen proclaimed.

Lexi was licking her big sister's cunt while watching her getting fucked by their mother's huge clitoris. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen in her life and the strangest.

'How was this possible? Was this her new Daddies doing? Mom said he's special but I assumed she was referring to his personality.' Lexi contemplated as she switched from eating out her sisters honeyhole, to tongue fucking her mother's pussy.

"Yes baby! Eat mommies cunt while I fuck your sister! Fuck I can see why men with big cocks are so arrogant. I feel like a god, right now this pussy belongs to me."

SMACK!

"Who's pussy is this slut?"

SMACK!

"Who owns this pussy? Answer me!"

SMACK!

Jimmy was enjoying this turn of events and decided to let Gwen have her moment. He pulled his 12 inch cock out of Jemma's throat and told her to answer the question.

"Nnngghh! Fuck! It's yours mommy! This pussy is yours! Oh fuck that feels so good! Please fuck me harder. Take me deep mommy! This pussy is yours!" Jemma proclaimed.

Jimmy laughed and shoved his cock back in her throat and announced, "That's right, you girls belong to your mommy but you all belong to me! Ain't that right 'mommy'?" Jimmy corrected.

"YES DADDY! My daughter's and I belong to you forever! Every one of our holes are yours to use as you see fit. And thank you for somehow granting me the opportunity to experience having a cock so I can properly fuck these two sluts! I don't know how you did it and I don't care! As long as you keep us all together!" Gwen loudly proclaimed with tears welling up in her eyes as she continued to ravage her oldest daughter's abused cunt.

Lexi, feeling left out, begged, "Please Daddy fuck my little pussy! I need you so bad! Make me a big girl and own this cunt. Fill my womb with your sweet cum and knock me up! I'm not on the pill so breed me and give lots of babies!"

"How do I say no to that? You hear that Heather? You're about to become a nanny!" Jimmy announced, causing Heather to gush some more."

Jimmy placed the head of his swollen cock up to the entrance of what had to be the smallest, tightest and now juiciest pussy he's ever seen.

Trying multiple times to gain entry, Jimmy realized for the first time in his life, his cock was too big! So he had the nanites taper off his tip, shaping it like a bullet. They also increased pre-cum production to ease the penetration.

He could see Lexi's cunt lips, swollen with desire, begin to part and allow entry. Once she had 4 inches of his enhanced cock inside of her tight little pussy, he enlarged his tip again before he began sawing in and out of his newest little fucktoy.

"Yes! Just like that Daddy! Oh god you're so deep! Oh! OH FFUUCCKK! Stop please, STOP! Give me a chance to get used to having something so big inside of me!" Lexi pleaded in desperation. Her breathing was rapid and her legs were shaking.

Jemma, who was still getting fucked by her mother's huge clitoris while in position over her sister, spit at the junction of Daddies cock and sisters pussy hoping that would help.

"Ok, I'm ready for more. Just go slower please Daddy!"

Jimmy started feeding her stretched pussy inch after agonizing inch until she had over half of his very thick cock buried in her snatch and paused again.

"Nnngghh! YESSS! FUCK! My pussy is fucking getting wrecked! Yes, more! Fuck me Daddy! Make it go deeper! I want all of it inside me!" Lexi announced now that she was accustomed to Jimmy's size!

Jimmy began fucking for real now. Pulling all the way out and then plunging back in over and over. The fact that Lexi was wetter than she's ever been helped ease the pain.

Jemma, who was cuming nonstop from the pounding her mother was giving her, had a front row seat to her younger sister's cunt walls being pulled out only to be pushed back in by Daddies huge shaft.

"Ooohhh...FFFUUCCKK I'm cuming Daddy! Your big dick is making me cum so hard! Don't stop! Never stop! Oh fuck I love you so much Daddy! Fill me up with your cum Daddy! Make me have lots of babies! YES, YES...OH SSSHIT I'M CUMING AGAIN!" Lexi screamed as she squirted all over her Daddy's huge meat!

Hearing Lexi's words and feeling their power, all three other women, including Heather had simultaneous orgasms, each squirting their girl juice at whoever was on the receiving end.

Gwen lowered her gushing cunt onto Lexi's screaming open mouth and filled it with nectar!

Jemma, who was getting fucked by her mother's impossibly large clitoris, squirted all over her mother behind her and her sister underneath her.

Lexi, getting drenched from two different cunts, began her own series of rolling orgasms which triggered Jimmy's cock to spit a quart of his highly potent cum into Lexi's womb ensuring her pregnancy!

Heather, who everyone forgot had one of her strongest orgasms hearing the wild scene play out. She only wished she could be a part of it. Realizing by giving in to her desires and allowing her boss to get inside her head, she did this to herself! The humiliation she felt at that moment was enough to send her into multiple orgasms.

Jimmy finished pumping Lexi full of cum but didn't pull out. Instead he turned to his cheating slut wife while she was still cuming and said, "Get over here slut! When I pull out place your filthy mouth over your replacements fuck hole and eat any cum that leaks out! Do...not...spill...a...drop!"

Heather, just glad to be part of the action, crawled rapidly over and using her new dick pillow lips sealed the gaping cunt when Jimmy pulled out.

"Fuck yes you fucking whore! Use that tongue and lick around the outside of my hole. Do not suck any of my Daddy's cum out. I need that to have his babies!" Lexi ordered the big tittied bimbo.

Jimmy put Jemma on her back, got between her thighs and laid his 12 inch fat cock on her belly. With the head covering her bellybutton, it emphasized just how far up her cunt his thick cock was going to reach.

"Fffuuuccckkk! That's a big fucking cock Daddy! Are you gonna breed me too? Please put a baby in me." Jemma begged as she spread her legs and brought her knees up to her chest.

Being less gentle with this more experienced slut, Jimmy immediately shoved his 12 inch cock deep into Jemma's recently fucked gaping hole.

"Fffuucckkk Daddy! I'm so full! Even my black boyfriend doesn't fill me up like you do. Ohhh! I love your cock so much Daddy!"

"As soon as we're done here you end that relationship! I won't share you two girls. You're both going to be the mother's of my children.

Yes, I'm gonna knock both of you sluts up! And Heather is going to be the nanny for all the babies we make!

Fuck, you're cunt is so fucking wet it splashes when I bottom out inside of you." Jimmy claimed as he pounded the oldest Samuels daughter.

"That is so hot, baby! Look at how he's roughly ravaging your pussy! It's going to be ruined for all other men!" Gwen stated in awe.

"SSSHHIITT! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard mommy! He's fucking ruining my pussy and I love it! Oh, OH, OH FUCKKKK! CUMING...NOW...SO HARD!" Jemma announced as her body convulsed in a tense orgasm.

"Fuck! Your cunt is pulsating! I can feel it practically sucking my cock! Oh yeah! Here it comes you fucking sexy bitch! I'm gonna fill you up like your sister! FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Jimmy screamed as he came pumping a massive load into Jemma's unprotected womb!

Jemma was delirious after so many orgasms. Her body was so over stimulated, she blacked out!

Heather, at this point, need not be told what her duties were, moved between the unconscious girl's legs to clean up.

Jimmy, surveying the scene, noticed once again his women were laid out recuperating with massive amounts of cum running out of their holes.

Jimmy fucked Jemma, Gwen and Lexi multiple times in every hole that weekend. Heather ate more cum in two days than she had in all the time she spent with Paul.

******************************************

One week later, a very angry Maleek Harris slammed the phone down after receiving some disappointing news.

Maleek was the leader of the 'East Street Bangers' a gang that fought its way to the top of the food chain and was now so big they collected taxes from the other gangs in the area.

Maleek had a serious reputation for violence that pumped fear into even the hardest criminals.

Two days ago a gang leader on the edge of Maleek's territory thought it was smart to post two of his street dealers just one block inside of Maleek's territory.

Yesterday a police car driving on patrol came across the decapitated body of that gang leader tied to a telephone pole. But without any witnesses, the cops were not going to be able to make a meaningful arrest. So business went on as usual.

"Mother fucking bitch!" Maleek yelled after hanging up the phone.

"That stupid cunt thinks she can cut it off with me! No bitch cuts me off! I'll turn her little sister and her mother into junkie prostitutes earning chedda for me night and day!" Something he was probably gonna do anyway since nothing and no one was off limits to him.

Once he calmed down he wisely hit redial on the phone and found out Jemma Samuels had called him from a luxury hotel in Vegas.

"Fucking bitch must have found herself a sugar-daddy! That's good, I can make her set him up for me to rob blind. If she knows what's good for her she'll do it. If she wants this big black dick again she'll do that and more! Stupid 'hoe!"

Maleek picked up the phone again this time to call his top enforcer.

"Danny, pick two guys that the streets could spare, we goin' to Vegas! No, not to party! To put in work motha fucka!" Maleek was smiling when he hung up.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and / or leave a comment.