Enhanced Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Vegas trip leads to new abilities! New problem for Jimmy!
9.5k words
4.6
13.9k
29

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consider this a sci-fi story with many other ingredients. I post tags first so you know what you're getting into. Please vote and or leave a comment.

But again this is mostly a sci-fi fantasy story. Because there is a revenge element, you might want to read the whole series to find out why there's a revenge element. If you're educated in computer science you might feel the need to say "this couldn't happen" or "it doesn't work that way" and you'd probably be right. This was written by me, a chef by trade. So do try to have fun reading this. And if it got you wet or hard or made you cum or even if it gave you nightmares, please comment and let me know.

#nanites #big cock #big tits #breeding #cheating #daddy #incest #forced orgasms #orgasm denial #sissification #gapping

ENHANCED HUSBAND CH.6

"Fuck me Sir! Your cock is so big and thick! Aaannnggghhh FFFUUCCKK! I'm cuming again!" Linda announced.

Jimmy was feeding her hungry little cunt 10 inches of girthy cock and bottoming out with each thrust. He could have made his cock much larger but he didn't want to hurt the petite house keeper.

"You like to get your pussy stretched by my big cock don't you slut? Jimmy taunted.

"Oh my god you're fucking ruining my little pussy! Fuck, I love how stretched I am! I can feel every vein on your huge cock!" She admitted.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Which of your holes gets this load?" Jimmy asked knowing he dumped a load in all of her holes already.

"Please cum on my face this time Sir. Mark me Sir! Let everyone know what a slut I am and who I belong to!" She offered.

Jimmy heard all he needed to hear. He pulled his cock out of a cunt that was reluctant to release him and began stroking it as Linda dropped down to her knees in front of him. With her tongue out she desperately wanted to taste his seed once more not knowing if this would be the last time he blessed her with the opportunity.

She was still not sure why it was so easy for him to convince her to forget her responsibilities to the hotel and turn her into a begging desperate slut.

******************************************

She came up to his penthouse suite an hour ago to bring him fresh towels per his request. She had heard from the housekeeper on the earlier shift that the occupant, a man in his early to mid 30's, was very sexy and extremely rich. But this was Vegas and that was par for the course.

When she arrived with the towels, he ushered her in and immediately took one to dry his hair.

Entering further into the suite, she immediately took notice of the two women, one on the bed the other on the floor, both moaning and gyrating their pelvis' like they were still engaged in whatever occurred here. Both covered in impossible amounts of cum. Their pussies and anal cavities each were gapping and draining even more cum.

'Oh my god! Did he do this all by himself?' She wondered in awe. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air, so much so that she didn't think any amount of air freshener was going to eradicate the pungent aroma. After surveying the room she turned back to the occupant in time to see his robe fall open revealing the biggest penis she ever saw. Even soft, it had to be around 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. The head, as large around as a lemon, was leaking so much pre-cum a puddle was forming at his feet.

She tried not to stare and averted her eyes only to sneak another peak until looking away was no longer an option. Now staring openly and desperately with her mouth ajar, all she could think about was how much bigger would it get when hard and would she get a chance to find out.

******************************************

When Jimmy felt his cum bubbling up from his testicles for maybe the 15th or 16th time in the last 5 hours, he held his massive cock aimed at Linda's lips and open mouth. He painted her face just like she asked.

The first shot, a long rope of thick chewable cum first hit her upper lip, splashing hard as it landed and sending cum up her nose and the rest landing in her open mouth. The second and third ropes crisscrossed her angelic face marking her with his hot heavy cream.

Linda, having tasted his first rope and deciding not to let any go to waste, closed her mouth around the gushing head. She swallowed every time her mouth filled to capacity, which happened 4 or 5 times. When he was done she kept sucking, refusing to believe the seemingly never ending flow had indeed ended.

In the end her belly was distended and full of his cum, making her look pregnant.

"Oh my god Sir! I'm normally not like this but something about you made me lose control." Linda embarrassingly admitted as she got ready to go back to work.

Jimmy smiled knowing she was the third experiment of his newest ability.

******************************************

Utilizing his enhanced intelligence, Jimmy struck upon the idea while on the drive to Sin city, that his nanites might be able to boost his body's natural ability to produce pheromones.

THE 'WE': Yes! Would you like us to start the process immediately?

JIMMY: Absolutely! But will I be able to release the pheromones at will or am I going to walk through the casino creating a trail of horny women?

THE 'WE': You can control release through us. Just think about it and WE will facilitate it!

With that out the way, he began making phone calls. The first one was to his slut wife Heather. He told her a car would be picking her, Gwen and her two daughters up and taking them to the airport where they will board a private jet that would take them to Las Vegas. There a driver will take them to his penthouse suite. All the women were instructed to behave with no jealous bull shit and to dress to impress.

******************************************

Once he arrived in Vegas, he checked in, showered, dressed and headed down to the casino floor.

With his elevated intellect it would be child's play to take the casino for a ton of money. But he was also smart enough to know that would bring him unwanted attention and possibly unwanted heat. Plus he had 3 billion at his disposal with more coming in regularly.

No Jimmy was here for the opportunity to experiment with his abilities and get lots of pussy. Between the professional trade, the bachelorette crowd and the women celebrating a recent divorce, he should have plenty of lab rats.

His first opportunity came in the way of two couples sitting at the bar, the husband's obviously sulking as their wives berated them for losing so much money. Apparently they let it ride once too often.

Jimmy sidled up to the bar just close enough for his pheromones to affect them and no one else, then ordered a drink.

Both women were good looking but not beautiful like Heather or even Gwen. They did however have knockout bodies. The first one was a redhead with big fake tits and long legs. She must have been at least 5'6" early thirties. The other woman looked like a ballerina with long brown hair that hung down to her ass. She was no more than 5'0" and while her tits were on the small side, her nipples were large and puffy. Jimmy could see them through the dress she had on and wondered how much lager they got when excited.

"This was supposed to be a week-long vacation and we've only been here two days! TWO DAYS! That's all it took for you to lose all our money! What were you thinking?" The redhead ridiculed her husband.

"Yeah Phil, you're no better! Andrea and I go to the spa for three hours and you guys manage to lose every dime you have. It's a good thing I have the plane tickets in my bag or you assholes would have lost those as well." The brunette, who's name was Lisa, berated.

Sam and Phil were coworkers and best friends. With their wives, the two couples were somewhat inseparable. They even timed their vacations so they could go to Las Vegas together.

Now the two couples were unsure how they were going to spend the next 4 days. The ladies had planned a shopping day while the guys did whatever the fuck they did (strip club). But now that plan was ruined.

Andrea was the first to notice the very attractive gentleman sitting at the bar two seats over. He was alone drinking a scotch, neat and scrolling through his phone. The suit he had on must have cost thousands of dollars and that watch, more than her house.

'Why didn't I listen to my mother and marry for money instead of puppy love?'

She slowly became flushed as her nostrils flared.

In the time it took her to realize these things Lisa was now sizing up Jimmy as well. The husbands, with their heads lowered from the chastising they just received, were just glad the yelling had stopped.

Jimmy, deciding this was the best time to make his move, he introduced himself and offered to buy everyone a drink.

After the bartender took their order, Jimmy shook hands with the grateful husband's and immediately transferred a few hundred nanites to each of them. Once the nanites were settled in, testosterone levels plummeted.

Meanwhile, both wives were now feeling the full effects of Jimmy's pheromones. Both women noticed a distinct dampness between their legs and the hardening of nipples.

"Gentlemen, I must say, I couldn't help but overhear your predicament and think I might have a solution. You see, my wife developed a headache and retired to our suite, leaving me to attend a dinner with clients all by myself. Now since your wives here find themselves free for the foreseeable future, I wondered if they might be willing to help me save face by making it so I don't show up unattended?" Jimmy inquired.

The two husbands looked relieved and concerned in equal measure.

Sam, sensing Jimmy's offer was less than innocent, offered a protest of sorts.

"I'm not sure I like this idea. For one, we don't know you from a hole in the wall. So why would we let you just walk off with our wives and why would you need both of them?"

Andrea, seeing the one chance for her and Lisa to have some fun while in Sin city slipping away, offered Sam her rebuttal.

"I don't know, this sounds like fun. And besides what else are Lisa and I supposed to do with ourselves for the rest of the evening? You do know this is your own fault mister! If you hadn't blown all our money we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place.

This nice gentleman was kind enough to rescue Lisa and I from a night of boredom. Just be glad we're not spending the rest of our vacation with him." Andrea said and then looked at Jimmy expectantly.

With testosterone levels rapidly falling and their ability to put up a fight depleted, Phil and Sam nodded their capitulation.

"To answer your question, if both accompanied me then they would act as each other's chaperone.

And like I said, it's just for a dinner date with a client. I'll even compensate you for your time away from your wives. I'll give you my winnings from earlier today. There should be around two thousand in chips there. My advice is to pace yourselves." Jimmy advised handing the despondent husbands a handful of $50 chips.

Andrea hooked her arm on Jimmy's prompting Lisa to do the same to his other arm effectively ending the conversation. The husband's, should they have paid attention, would have seen Jimmy's hands on both wives' asses just before they got on the elevator to the penthouse.

Once alone, Jimmy boldly slipped his hands inside each women's panties and caressed their most forbidden of holes, eliciting a moan from the wives.

Andrea knew this was more than what the husband's were told but was still caught by surprise when the stranger began aggressively fingering her asshole.

Lisa, the more conservative of the two, froze in terror when she felt her anal passage being invaded.

"So ladies, I think you both know we're not going to meet a client and that I'm going to fuck both of you till you can't walk straight!" Jimmy informed the ladies which earned him some moans and groans.

"Nnnggghh fuck yes! I'm so turned on right now! It's been a long time since I've felt like this. I want to do things with you that I've never done with anyone else, not even my husband. You make me feel so slutty" Andrea admitted.

"Oh god! You're fingering my asshole! We just met and I'm married! We should stop this now before we go too far! I'm not like this. Fuuccckk, your fingers feel so good." A very confused and horny Lisa stated.

"Andrea is it? Tell your friend to take out my cock and stroke it." Jimmy requested

"Lisa, you know you want to slut, so don't ruin this for me! Now stop fucking around and get that cock out, I need to see it!"

"But we're in an elevator and someone might see us! Look at his pants Andrea, that can't possibly be his...thing! Oh god, how big is it? I shouldn't, we shouldn't!" Lisa exclaimed even as her hand worked its way towards Jimmy's crotch involuntarily.

Lisa, trying hard as she could to resist, opened Jimmy's zipper and fished out a semi hard 12 inch cock that was covered in thick veins and leaking profusely. "FUCK! It's huge!" She said.

The two women, so enraptured by the size of Jimmy's appendage, didn't even notice the elevator had stopped between floors. Jimmy, through use of his nanites, stopped the car and made it so anyone watching it's progress believed it was operating as usual.

When Andrea saw Jimmy's cock, she gasped, dropped to her knees and snatched it from her best friend with a menacing growl.

"GGRR! Fuck it's so big and thick! This is going to be the best vacation ever. I've never had a cock this big but I've fantasized about huge cocks my whole adult life.

I love how it's only half hard!" She said flopping it around to emphasize her point.

Looking up at Jimmy the big breasted redhead begged. "Sir, may I please put your beautiful cock in my mouth? Let me teach my prudish friend how to please a real man! God I need to feel it grow hard in my throat!" Spoken just inches in front of his hanging phallus, Jimmy could feel her warm breath on his swollen cockhead.

Jimmy grabbed Lisa by the nape of her neck and said with a malicious grin, "Pay attention to how your friend pleases me, there's going to be a test on this later!.

To which Lisa whimpered and shivered. She was not use to being manhandled but was slowly coming around.

Andrea started by lifting Jimmy's cock up and out of the way before she took one of his balls in her warm wet mouth and bathed the large testicle in her saliva. "Mmmnnnhhh, Ssslllrrpp, Mmmnnnhhh!" She then worshiped the other orb in kind before running her tongue up his shaft all the way to the top, paying extra attention to the veiny road map along the way. She looked up at Jimmy placing the head of his cock just inside of her mouth and closing her lips around his meat log. Andrea proceeded to slather and suckle every inch before digging in his piss slit with the tip of her tongue, never once taking her eyes off of his face. Watching for signs of approval of displeasure so she'd know which techniques to employ.

Jimmy decided to reward her with a shot of pre-cum that filled the empty spaces of her mouth. It oozed out and over her tongue till it threatened to escape and run down her chin.

His new worthy slut swallowed her mouth's contents before Jimmy fed her another mouth full and another and another, each gratefully received and swallowed.

With her oral cavity and throat thoroughly lubed with his juices, Andrea proceeded to swallow inch after inch of the semi soft phallus until 10 of the 12 inches was seated in her esophagus.

Andrea on her best day could only deepthroat a 6 or 7 inch cock. But with the help of nanotechnology, she was handling Jimmy's cock like a seasoned pornstar.

While Andrea tended to the object of her desire, the nanites in Lisa began to whisper.

'Do you see how she surrenders herself to his service? You must surrender! Up until now your sex life has been empty and meaningless. You need to surrender to his cock and find pleasure in doing so. Surrender slut, surrender whore, SURRENDER!'

Lisa was slowly losing her composure, watching as her best friend pleasured the huge appendage. Her only concern was that both Andrea and herself were on their knees cheating on their husbands so easily. She couldn't explain the lust that burned in her or the thoughts of further debauchery that danced in her mind. She only knew she too would surrender herself to this man just as her friend has.

Andrea forced the last inch of cock in her throat and with her nose buried in his pelvis, she whimpered her elation, having achieved her goal. That's when she felt Jimmy's meat harden into a stiff cocklog. Andrea could feel her throat stretched by the hard meat as it swelled.

Jimmy, wanting to move this along, grabbed her by her red locks and commenced to ruthlessly face fuck her with 6 inch strokes. He had already commanded the nanites to deactivate her gag reflex and make her throat more pliable.

"Yes whore! Suck this cock like your life depended on it! I'm going to cum soon and when I do you'd better swallow every drop slut!" He advised.

Andrea, loving the way she was being treated, stepped up her efforts encouraging Jimmy to feed her full strokes. He was now fucking her esophagus with full penetrations, giving her the whole 12 inches with each stroke.

Three full strokes later, Jimmy was filling Andrea's stomach with the warmest, thickest cum she ever ingested. After 4 or 5 long ropes of cum, Jimmy pulled out, having decided to paint her face with the rest. Cum was running down from her forehead and pooling in her left eye socket. Some cum even managed to get splashed on her neck and upper chest, dripping onto her big fake tits.

To his surprise, Lisa dove in and started licking Jimmy's thick juices off of Andrea's cheeks, ending with a soul sucking kiss with her tongue down her friend's throat. Jimmy allowed the elevator to proceed to the penthouse as he put his softening cock away.

Jimmy felt like a king! Two beautiful women that will obviously deny him nothing, a penthouse suite, 3 billion in the bank and his personal harem on the way (Heather, Gwen and her daughters). Life was fucking good.

Andrea and Lisa took their clothes off the moment the door closed while Jimmy did the same. He then went to pour himself a drink.

Taking his drink to the sofa, Jimmy ordered the women to their knees between his legs where his limp 10 inch cock hung thick and veiny over the edge with a fair amount of pre-cum dripping from the swollen head to the floor.

Andrea, bless her soul, took the initiative and grabbed her friend Lisa by her hair bringing her face to within inches of Jimmy's low hanging bull balls and ordered her to beg.

"Before you even think about touching it I want to hear you beg for it! Beg to lick and suck his huge balls! Then beg some more!"

"Oh god! They're so big and full of cum, may I? Please let me worship you!" Lisa pleaded.

The old Jimmy would have settled for Lisa's capitulation but the new Jimmy demanded more of his sluts. "Begin by licking up the puddle I've made on the floor." It was a fairly large puddle of pre-cum.

"If not then you can sit in the corner listening to Andrea orgasm over and over as I ravage her." Jimmy threatened.

Andrea moaned like a whore when she heard she would be ravaged over and over, causing Lisa to whimper with Jimmy's threat hanging over her head.

Lisa looked down at the puddle which was still growing since Jimmy was still leaking and thought, 'I can do this, it's just some pre-cum! Though it looked like a full load of cum being so viscous. If it's anything like the cum I licked off of Andrea then it's probably delicious.'

And with that thought in mind, she brought her lips to the puddle and slurped up as much as she could before she sat up with the evidence of her act of submission all over her face.

This time it was Andrea's turn to lick her friend clean before she stuck her tongue down Lisa's throat. With tongues dueling, Lisa fully gone over to the dark side, pulled back and spit in Andrea's open mouth kissing her one more time.